Jan 6 committee

127,044 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

This is going to sting the celebrity cultists.
Don't know if anyone is paying attention, but Liz Cheney is flat out bringing it.
Great opening from Liz.

If this post is any indication, the TDS crowd is eating it up with a spoon.

The TSS crew (trump scrote suckers) are surely watching Tucker blow Putin instead.

Another Kool aid drinker. Enjoy it while you can when your party takes it up the ass in November.

My party licks the taint of a failed celebrity president who cares nothing about the USA. You're clearly in.

Your party lol. Sure loser.

It is. You and your ******* Ilk are ruining it. Congrats assbag.

I didn't vote for trump in the primaries, dumbass. He was my last choice. But when it came down to trump and Biden, I was pragmatic enough to know trump was better than the current **** show.

You were too stupid to know the difference.
You didn't vote for Trump in the primary? Are you even aware that there WASN'T a primary?
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Aliceinbubbleland
Mothra said:

No thanks. The last thing we need is another Cheney war monger getting us into an unnecessary war.

I'm no Trump fan but the cheneys are terrible.

P.S. don't forget the never trumpers who just couldn't bring themselves to vote for trump. They also share much of the blame.
I don't know Liz's position on the Iraq war but I'd wager she probably would have advised Dad against a losing battle.

I won't put her in the Dick Cheney catagory tonight. She was spectacular.

Remember how we all (including Hillary) said after 9/11 "your either with us or against us". That was the viewpoint of 85% of Americans. We derided the French and Germans for telling us there was no hard evidence of WoMD in Irag. There were plenty elsewhere but we don't pick fights we think we can't win.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Don't know if anyone is paying attention, but Liz Cheney is flat out bringing it.
Great opening from Liz.

The TSS crew (trump scrote suckers) are surely watching Tucker blow Putin instead.

Another Kool aid drinker. Enjoy it while you can when your party takes it up the ass in November.

My party licks the taint of a failed celebrity president who cares nothing about the USA. You're clearly in.
Honest question .......

in which presidential elections have you voted Democrat ?

The ones with a fake republican candidate.

He's a fake Republican so you vote for a woke geriatric patient or sit out the election and help the woke geriatric patient get elected.

Hilarious you think that position has any logic.

And you voted for someone with less credentials than Kim Kardashian. Get that butt lift!
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

I didn't vote for trump in the primaries, dumbass. He was my last choice. But when it came down to trump and Biden, I was pragmatic enough to know trump was better than the current **** show.

Ha! Hope the kool aid doesn't have piss in it. Tell me how it tastes.

Looks like the fake Republican has run out of 7th grade insults.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

He's a fake Republican so you vote for a woke geriatric patient or sit out the election and help the woke geriatric patient get elected.

And you voted for someone with less credentials than Kim Kardashian. Get that butt lift!

Again, congrats on electing the **** show. Good job.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

You too!
Mothra
fubar said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

You didn't vote for Trump in the primary? Are you even aware that there WASN'T a primary?

My god. I was talking about 2016.

Geez us.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

You too!

Sorry but I didn't vote for this ***** That's on you jackass
4th and Inches
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

who did a better job than the current moron with 47 years experience in Washington
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Cobretti
Mothra
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

No thanks. The last thing we need is another Cheney war monger getting us into an unnecessary war.

I'm no Trump fan but the cheneys are terrible.

P.S. don't forget the never trumpers who just couldn't bring themselves to vote for trump. They also share much of the blame.
I don't know Liz's position on the Iraq war but I'd wager she probably would have advised Dad against a losing battle.

I won't put her in the Dick Cheney catagory tonight. She was spectacular.

Remember how we all (including Hillary) said after 9/11 "your either with us or against us". That was the viewpoint of 85% of Americans. We derided the French and Germans for telling us there was no hard evidence of WoMD in Irag. There were plenty elsewhere but we don't pick fights we think we can't win.

Liz is establishment. Dad was responsible for the death of thousands of our soldiers, and she supported his positions. I'm not as willing give her a pass on that as you are, even if she eloquently preached to the choir.
ATL Bear
Americans are suckers for theater.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

You too!

You voted for Putin lite. That's on you AR asspony.
RebelT
4th and Inches said:

the January6th Committee just played a doctored clip! They removed Ray Epps from the video of the protestors first breaching the police barricade.

Lies and more lies.

Watch Ray Epps whisper in the ear and then a big push to break the barricade

They altered the video so you dont see this..

You're either ****ing around or a ****ing idiot.
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

thats what they do.. its all deception, half truths, editing.. good ole washington politics
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Mothra
Cobretti said:

She's such a shill. She's mad that trump said mean things about her war-mongering daddy.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

Cobretti said:

She's such a shill. She's mad that trump said mean things about her war-mongering daddy.

She's also mad that trump is a piece of ****
fubar
Mothra said:

fubar said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Geez us.
Well, no, you followed that up with a reference to "trump and Biden ...,."

You seem lost here. Perhaps you should call it a night and head to bed.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
4th and Inches
RebelT said:

4th and Inches said:

the January6th Committee just played a doctored clip! They removed Ray Epps from the video of the protestors first breaching the police barricade.

Lies and more lies.

Watch Ray Epps whisper in the ear and then a big push to break the barricade

They altered the video so you dont see this..

you must be new over here..

I am abosolutely one or both of those things you mentioned.

–Horace

Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

You too!

You voted for Putin lite. That's on you AR asspony.

I know you're eaten up with the TDS, but I'll take the big bad orange man over the highest inflation in 30 years, out of control immigration, labor shortages, skyrocketing gas prices, tanking market, wokeism, supply chain issues and fall of Saigon moment in Afghanistan any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

But that's because I'm a real Republican and not a whiny little ***** who pretends to be one on an internet message board. Enjoy taking it in the ass in November, loser.
Cobretti
LateSteak69
Yeah! Keep licking celebrity apprentices balls!

You voting for Wendy Williams too? I mean I'm the name of the right.
Aliceinbubbleland
That dud is Putin Jr.
LateSteak69
LateSteak69 said:

Yeah! Keep licking celebrity apprentices balls!

You voting for Wendy Williams too? I mean in the name of the right.
Mothra
fubar said:

Mothra said:

fubar said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Geez us.

Let me help you out my dimwitted friend. Voted for Rubio in the Republican primary. Cringed when trump got the nod. Was my last choice. But as an actual conservative and not a pretend one such as yourself, I knew he was better than HRC. And then when it was him or Biden in 2020, I likewise knew he was far superior to Biden.

Does that help little buddy? Let me know if the words I used were too big. You've always been slow.
LateSteak69
Cobretti said:

Don't quote him. It makes you look assfaced.
Aliceinbubbleland
4th and Inches said:

RebelT said:

4th and Inches said:

t

you must be new over here..

I am abosolutely one or both of those things you mentioned.
Hillarious
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

fubar said:

Mothra said:

fubar said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Geez us.

Let me help you out my dimwitted friend. Voted for Rubio in the Republican primary. Cringed when trump got the nod. Was my last choice. But as an actual conservative and not a pretend one such as yourself, I knew he was better than HRC. And then when it was him or Biden in 2020, I likewise knew he was far superior to Biden.

Does that help little buddy? Let me know if the words I used were too big. You've always been slow.

Dude you are rattled. Calm down and go bone your AR. It will calm you.
Cobretti
LateSteak69 said:

Cobretti said:

Don't quote him. It makes you look assfaced.
Harrison Bergeron
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

fubar said:

Mothra said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

Just tell us what happened & we can decide what to do.
Don't you think that's what this is supposed to do?
No. According to news reports, the Dems have hired the former ABC news producer to sensationalize and dramatize the events in an attempt to paint a compelling narrative. Why do they need to do that as opposed to just giving Americans the facts?

I'll tell you: midterms. It's going to be a bloodbath, given the incompetence of the Biden admin, and as others pointed out above, this is an attempt to sway that election.
They're going to do the same thing you do in a closing argument.
In prime time with professional production? Seems desperate.

Do you think any minds will be changed?
I'm hoping so. I thought Liz delivered a dagger. She could never change the mind of those deranged that entered the Capital but hopefully someone paid attention.
The reality is that Cheney is not making some grandiose moral or ethical stance. She is the scion of the GOP Establishment that Trump disregarded and pop was the particular target of Trump's stupid ranting. She's just throwing a national temper tantrum because her family hates Trump. It's rich that the Democrats for 20+ years have told us Cheney is literally Hitler and Dark Vader - the most evil man in the history of American politics ... until Trump. It even made a movie making fun of him. None of these people have souls.
Canada2017
LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

OK

Did you also vote for Obama ?
Mothra
ATL Bear said:

Americans are suckers for theater.

Yup. And there are a bunch of them on this thread.

They TDSers love their Trump porn.
LateSteak69
Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

OK

Nope.
TWD 1974
Aliceinbubbleland said:

That dud is Putin Jr.
Tucker is the modern day, American version of Lord Haw-Haw.
Canada2017
LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

OK

Nope.
OK....thank you .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.