Jan 6 committee

128,394 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th...Respectfully that is Trump at his best. Urging them on knowing his implants would upend everything.

Please tell me you do not approve whatsoever of the mob that invaded the place.

While I wished Nancy Polosi was retired and I have no use for the Sanders, Warren, AOC, Biden crowd, I just don't understand how anyone cannot see Trump orchestrated this fiasco.

Cheney for President.

PS. I blame the SOB for having us elect Biden.
4th and Inches
Aliceinbubbleland said:

4th...Respectfully that is Trump at his best. Urging them on knowing his implants would upend everything.

While I wished Nancy Polosi was retired and I have no use for the Sanders, Warren, AOC, Biden crowd, I just don't understand how anyone cannot see Trump orchestrated this fiasco.

Cheney for President.
of course I dont approve of violence and destruction of property! I Condemned it during the summer riots and I condemn it for the violence and damage done to the capital as well.

Good luck to Cheney if she wants a go at POTUS but she is done barring a Miracle.. she is 22 points behind in the polls in the primary.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
fubar
TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

This is going to sting the celebrity cultists.
Don't know if anyone is paying attention, but Liz Cheney is flat out bringing it.
"I say this to my Republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible. There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain."

Sums it up well.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Tonight, some elected morons will try to convince the sheeple of America that the only place Republicans don't bring guns is to a highly organized insurrection at the US capital..
They did bring guns from hundreds of miles away

They staged them at a hotel in Virginia
Aliceinbubbleland
I'm hoping her performance tonight helps her in her bid but I'm not holding out hope.

I know you wouldn't approve of the violence but we will disagree respectifully on what caused the fubar.

Osodecentx
fubar said:

Mothra said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

Just tell us what happened & we can decide what to do.
Don't you think that's what this is supposed to do?
No. According to news reports, the Dems have hired the former ABC news producer to sensationalize and dramatize the events in an attempt to paint a compelling narrative. Why do they need to do that as opposed to just giving Americans the facts?

I'll tell you: midterms. It's going to be a bloodbath, given the incompetence of the Biden admin, and as others pointed out above, this is an attempt to sway that election.
They're going to do the same thing you do in a closing argument.
In prime time with professional production? Seems desperate.

Do you think any minds will be changed?
Aliceinbubbleland
Osodecentx said:

fubar said:

Mothra said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

No. According to news reports, the Dems have hired the former ABC news producer to sensationalize and dramatize the events in an attempt to paint a compelling narrative. Why do they need to do that as opposed to just giving Americans the facts?

I'll tell you: midterms. It's going to be a bloodbath, given the incompetence of the Biden admin, and as others pointed out above, this is an attempt to sway that election.

I'm hoping so. I thought Liz delivered a dagger. She could never change the mind of those deranged that entered the Capital but hopefully someone paid attention.
fubar
Osodecentx said:

fubar said:

Mothra said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

Not on the fringes, of course, and not of the sheep on this board.

Perhaps not so much change minds as provide evidence to clarify.
LateSteak69
4th and Inches said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Sad to come here after that awesome speech by Chaney and read the same old party BS lines.

Hey. It's ok to love Trump's policies. It is not ok to do what the mob did lead on by your hero.

90% of those participating in the riots haven't read the Constitution or have any idea of how valuable our system is to all of us.

lets listen in on Trump urging the mob to storm the capital

At no time was our democracy in jeopardy on January 6, 2021.

Then you're blind as ****. Sure you think burning a teppanyaki in Portland at the order of some weener BLM jerk is worse than our president trying to overturn an election.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Tonight, some elected morons will try to convince the sheeple of America that the only place Republicans don't bring guns is to a highly organized insurrection at the US capital..

not a single one on the capital grounds..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
TWD 1974
Osodecentx said:

fubar said:

Mothra said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

Most opinions are pretty much baked in by now. Question is whether the 6-8% uncommitted take notice.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

So they had the guns 4 miles away, were communicating, offered to bring the guns to the Capitol, but didn't?

Do you disagree with any of the above?
4th and Inches
LateSteak69 said:

4th and Inches said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Sad to come here after that awesome speech by Chaney and read the same old party BS lines.

Hey. It's ok to love Trump's policies. It is not ok to do what the mob did lead on by your hero.

90% of those participating in the riots haven't read the Constitution or have any idea of how valuable our system is to all of us.

Then you're blind as ****. Sure you think burning a teppanyaki in Portland at the order of some weener BLM jerk is worse than our president trying to overturn an election.
your an idiot for thinking anybody had a chance of changing the process.. the process was done, power changed hands quietly as it always had.. the media stirred up more noise than president did.. why did social media take down the video of president Trump telling people to go home??!

If you think there was any chance of success, then you have no idea how this country's govt works

–Horace

4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

So they had the guns 4 miles away, were communicating, offered to bring the guns to the Capitol, but didn't?

Do you disagree with any of the above?
how many on capital grounds? You can say it, we already know..

–Horace

LateSteak69
4th and Inches said:

LateSteak69 said:

4th and Inches said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

your an idiot for thinking anybody had a chance of changing the process.. the process was done, power changed hands quietly as it always had.. the media stirred up more noise than president did.. why did social media take down the video of president Trump telling people to go home??!

If you think there was any chance of success, then you have no idea how this country's govt works

How does his balls taste? Like celebrity failure? Get a clue.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Don't know if anyone is paying attention, but Liz Cheney is flat out bringing it.
Great opening from Liz.

If this post is any indication, the TDS crowd is eating it up with a spoon.

The TSS crew (trump scrote suckers) are surely watching Tucker blow Putin instead.

Another Kool aid drinker. Enjoy it while you can when your party takes it up the ass in November.
Mothra
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Cheney for President.

PS. I blame the SOB for having us elect Biden.

No thanks. The last thing we need is another Cheney war monger getting us into an unnecessary war.

I'm no Trump fan but the cheneys are terrible.

P.S. don't forget the never trumpers who just couldn't bring themselves to vote for trump. They also share much of the blame.
J.B.Katz
My appreciation for hard-right conservatives whose views I often disagree w/, but whose commitment to American democracy I share completely, is boundless.

Thank you, Rep. Cheney and Judge Luttig.
4th and Inches
LateSteak69 said:

4th and Inches said:

LateSteak69 said:

4th and Inches said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

How does his balls taste? Like celebrity failure? Get a clue.
i got a clue- you must be one of the 38% that think Basement dummy and congress are doing a swell job as families struggle to make their monthly bills, groceries and gas.

Go back to your safe space and let the adults discuss things of importance. You sound like a person who has no life experience so you must be young or a sheltered academic who is scared of their shadow.

–Horace

LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

The TSS crew (trump scrote suckers) are surely watching Tucker blow Putin instead.

Another Kool aid drinker. Enjoy it while you can when your party takes it up the ass in November.

My party licks the taint of a failed celebrity president who cares nothing about the USA. You're clearly in.
4th and Inches
the January6th Committee just played a doctored clip! They removed Ray Epps from the video of the protestors first breaching the police barricade.

Lies and more lies.

Watch Ray Epps whisper in the ear and then a big push to break the barricade

They altered the video so you dont see this..

–Horace

Mothra
fubar said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

"I say this to my Republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible. There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain."

Sums it up well.

Coming from the daughter of one of the biggest American war mongers of the last half century, largely responsible for getting us into the Iraq war. The irony - her talking about honor.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

My party licks the taint of a failed celebrity president who cares nothing about the USA. You're clearly in.

Your party lol. Sure loser.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

It is. You and your ******* Ilk are ruining it. Congrats assbag.
Canada2017
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

in which presidential elections have you voted Democrat ?
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

I didn't vote for trump in the primaries, dumbass. He was my last choice. But when it came down to trump and Biden, I was pragmatic enough to know trump was better than the current **** show.

You were too stupid to know the difference.
fubar
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Preach.
fubar
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

I didn't vote for trump in the primaries, dumbass. He was my last choice. But when it came down to trump and Biden, I was smart enough to know trump was better than the current **** show.

For someone not paying attention, you sure do post a lot.
LateSteak69
Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

The ones with a fake republican candidate.
Mothra
fubar said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Preach.

Preaching to the choir of asshats, no doubt.
LateSteak69
fubar said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Preach.

They lick the balls of a former democrat.
Mothra
fubar said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

I didn't vote for trump in the primaries, dumbass. He was my last choice. But when it came down to trump and Biden, I was smart enough to know trump was better than the current **** show.

For someone not paying attention, you sure do post a lot.

You don't know the difference between the broadcast and and an internet message board. Figures.
4th and Inches
LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

so all of them after Bush senior?

–Horace

Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Canada2017 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

Honest question .......

He's a fake Republican so you vote for a woke geriatric patient or sit out the election and help the woke geriatric patient get elected.

Hilarious you think that position has any logic.

Further proof we are a nation of morons.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

TWD 74 said:

LateSteak69 said:

Great opening from Liz.

I didn't vote for trump in the primaries, dumbass. He was my last choice. But when it came down to trump and Biden, I was pragmatic enough to know trump was better than the current **** show.

Ha! Hope the kool aid doesn't have piss in it. Tell me how it tastes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.