Jan 6 committee

126,955 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.B.Katz said:

Fre3dombear said:

Morons.
That would be you, FreeDumb.

Na sister. You own this. Congrats
Bandito
Quote:

You guys act like this is a novel item the Dems planned for this moment, but in fact the Dems have been on this train since..... Jan 6.

What gets me is how badly Repubs would have lost it had it been roles switched, a bunch of brown, black and Islamic people storming the Capitol. Repubs would be suicide bombing mosques at this point.

All things considered, Dems have done a good job at limiting themselves to some hearings and publicity stunts.

Hmmm.... So during Trump's inauguration the pink hat mob show's up and enters the capitol building and intimidates Republican members. Crickets....

In May 2020 a mob starts fires outside of the White House and burns a neighboring church. Crickets.....

Were the mobsters arrested? Look it up. Starting fires and burning property is NOT a peaceful protest.

Were the people who entered the capitol building on January 6th arrested? Look it up. Were said people given due process? Look it up.

Look up Critical Theory. Then insert your cries of racism around every corner into Critical Theory.

What amazes me about you morons is that you think you're going to be immune from the suffering your idiotic policies inflict on everyone. Enjoy the pain you useful idiot.

If you cannot see what is really going on, then you sir are a dumba$$.

Fre3dombear
These same fools believe Hillary's "pee pee dossier"

Can't believe anyone would invest a second on this Ashli Babbitt Day drive
Canada2017
J.B.Katz said:

Fre3dombear said:

J.B.Katz said:

Fre3dombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Guy Noir said:

JXL said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

Just tell us what happened & we can decide what to do.
Don't you think that's what this is supposed to do?

No, this is an attempted distraction from the looming electoral bloodbath in November.

I have no sympathy for the morons who went and wreaked havoc in the Capitol Building, and I'd give them the longest sentences available under the law. But (1) our democracy was never in any real danger, and (2) this is obvious political showboating.
A group of rioters stormed the Capital Building while a critical part of the election and transfer of power was in process, you do not consider that a dangerous precedence?
These nuckleheads were never in any position to over throw the government of the USA and stop the transfer of power.

And any dangerous precedent had already been set by 3 months of civic riots carried out by the Left that had been ignored, coddled, and even celebrated.

Let me repeat a thousands time over.........TAKING OVER A BUILDING FOR 3 HOURS DOES NOT OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT OR PREVENT AN ELECTION.

Only Congress (at whatever location they decided to convene at or at what time) can decide to legally certify an election.

In this case they waited for the building to be cleared then did it later than night.

[Federal law requires the states to deliver certified electoral college results to the vice president, serving as president of the Senate, and other parties by December 23. Then a joint meeting of Congress is required by the 12th Amendment to count the electoral votes and declare the winners of the presidential election]

The Capitol building itself is not even mentioned in Federal Law.

Congress could meet at the IHOP in Alexandria Virginia if it wanted.

Didnt Brandon tell us repeatedly you'd at a minimum need F16s? We're there any MAGA F16s?

And since it's pride month we know what maga now stands for. Brandon mentioned it several times today
I despised Trump before he was elected president and was embarrassed as hell that a crass, corrupt bully like him represented America to the world.

But I never stooped to calling the president of the United States Drunmf or Dumbf or any of the other unflattering nicknames he more than earned.

Because he was our president. Even if he didn't win the popular vote, which is signficant however you dudes choose to restack the deck to justify bully rule and claiming the U.S. isn't a democracy--a talking point that's a clear acknowledgement that a majority of Americans don't share your views, so the plan is to bully and gerrymander us into minority rule.

The Brandon canard is just embarrassing. And so is the gaybashing.

I hope you're one of the posters on this board who didn't go to Baylor. I'd hate to think a graduate of my school was such a dick.

Brandon

Seriously, you got some massive blinders on if a racist and corrupt person like Brandon doesn't bother you but udou

#Brandon
The world looks to American democracy as a model for how we should behave.
Nonsense .
Bandito
What amazes me about progressive democrats is they cried racism over and over. They cried that we have to get rid of orange man; he's mean.

Then what do they do?????

They nominate a guy whose eventual VP revealed his Jim Crow past in the primary debates.

Harris was referring to Biden being opposed to busing. As he said at the time, "unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Biden also praised and eulogized former Klansman Democrat Senator Robert KKK Byrd. Crickets...

Think about that the next time your filling your gas tank.

Come on man!

Now watch the replies as they make excuses for their racist Joe, and don't forget the audio tape of Hunter saying the "N" word over and over.

4th and Inches
For context, avg nightly newscast ratings last week were:

ABC's World News Tonight: 7.4m (1.34m)
NBC Nightly News: 6.06m (976K)
CBS Evening News: 4.3m (674K)

Evening newscast audiences last week were 1.62x larger (key demo 1.67x) than last night's broadcast hearings audiences.

Nobody watched..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
Testimony doesn't tie Trump to Proud Boys or Oath Keepers. So is J6 Cmte trying to help these jan 6 detainees argue that they can't get a fair trial because Congress condemned them in prime time on national television? If J6 Cmte wants accountability, how does this help DOJ prosecute?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Good lord, nobody is ready that trash..

The atlantic? Really? Next..

The new yorker?! LoL

I guess I Might as well respond with Bietbart and Bongino quotes.. i thought you were serious
Comparing the Atlantic with Breitbart is not a great way to gain credibility.
the atlantic is a mouthpiece of the left.. they published lies and didnt even bother to retract them when proven wrong. Trash rag.. once a great journal, so sad
Such as?
Booray
Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

I watched the hearing and I am surprised because.
1. People still support Trump even though he aligns himself with White Supremacist groups.
2. Trump did incite the protests with his public communications.
3. Some people downplay an attack on Congress.

I have been a Republican all my life but I cannot support any candidate aligned with Trump. I cannot support the Democratic Candidates either.

Then you deserve ****ty govt that's the antithesis of conservative values.
What conservative values are you talking about? Are you talking about spending. Trump did nothing to balance the budget. Are you talking about monetary policy? Trump applied pressure on Powell to keep interest rates low and kept the Obama quantitative easing policy in place. I believe this is some of the foundation that has brought us high inflation, now. I realize the Democrats have kicked spending into high gear causing high inflation to become an acute problem, but Trump did contribute a little to the problem.

Mothra, you have presented very few facts and a lot of biased opinion. Did you watch the hearing? Liz Cheney has shown integrity the last several months. Standing up for the truth of this event will cost her politically. When you label her a war monger like her father that is a cheap and untrue argument.

Are you seriously trying to argue that the country under Biden hasn't taken a serious turn to the left? Do I really need to point out the obvious for you? It shocks me how glib some of you are. Here ya go:

Our borders are basically open right now. Biden is doing nothing to stop the influx. Zero. Trump at the very least tried to make it more difficult. Biden is simply saying come on over. We've had a city the size of Dallas cross the border since Biden took office.

Spending is out of control. You thought Trump was bad, let's talk about the handouts under Biden. Let's talk about build back better. Pork and more pork. It's out of control.

Energy policy has been a total disaster. Biden is not allowing new drilling. He's shutting down pipelines. He's allowing OPEC to dictate supply. As a result we have our highest gas prices ever. Ever.

How about transgender rights. His first couple of weeks in office Biden signs an executive order forcing schools to allow transgender athletes to compete against biological women.

Let's talk foreign policy. Trump adhered to the old Reagan adage of walking softly and carrying a big stick. With Biden, we've already had our fall of Saigon moment in Afghanistan with that disastrous pull out. North Korea is testing nuclear weapons again. And we are closer to war with Russia than at any point since the 80s. It's 1980 all over again.

And of course there are the labor shortages, the food shortages, the gas shortages - it's basically Carter 2.0.

Now tell me something, Guy. Did I really have to point these things out for you? Are you really paying that little attention to what's going on in the world around you? Surely you knew all of the above, right? You're not this glib.

I am no fan of trump and agree with you he was not fiscal conservative. But any conservative who thinks his policies weren't far superior to the current liberal **** show has his head up his ass. Either you are simply not paying a lick of attention or you're just not a conservative.

As for Cheney, she was one of her father's - a bloodthirsty warmonger and liar who got us into the Iraq war - biggest cheerleaders. She has defended him and the Iraq war on numerous occasions. Do a quick google search. There are numerous interviews of her on this subject.

I am thankful that she doesn't have a chance in hell of ever being president.

I have never stated any support for the current administration. I prefer Republican Policies over the current "Progressive" programs.

I am a fiscal conservative. I am not sure what the conservative platform is anymore. If it is white supremacy, then I do not support that. The Jan 6th event is separate from the Biden Administration Activities.

I think the January 6th events were a serious challenge to the USA Federal Government election process. If Trump would have gotten Pence to throw out the election results while using the riots as a statement of public opinion to justify stopping the transfer of power we might still be waiting to have a new election. Trump could have remained in power for an indeterminate amount of time. (Didn't this happen in Venezuela?)

I ask for the 3rd time. Did you watch the hearing? or did you have your mind already made up. It was a well presented argument.

Unlike you, Mothra is willing to trade democracy for comfort. When democracy results in policies that hurt his pocket book or offend his religious views he becomes ok with the idea of stealing the government.

Unfortunately, the country currently has about 50 million Mothra's.
Mothra
Booray said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

1. People still support Trump even though he aligns himself with White Supremacist groups.

I have been a Republican all my life but I cannot support any candidate aligned with Trump. I cannot support the Democratic Candidates either.

What conservative values are you talking about? Are you talking about spending. Trump did nothing to balance the budget. Are you talking about monetary policy? Trump applied pressure on Powell to keep interest rates low and kept the Obama quantitative easing policy in place. I believe this is some of the foundation that has brought us high inflation, now. I realize the Democrats have kicked spending into high gear causing high inflation to become an acute problem, but Trump did contribute a little to the problem.

Mothra, you have presented very few facts and a lot of biased opinion. Did you watch the hearing? Liz Cheney has shown integrity the last several months. Standing up for the truth of this event will cost her politically. When you label her a war monger like her father that is a cheap and untrue argument.

Are you seriously trying to argue that the country under Biden hasn't taken a serious turn to the left? Do I really need to point out the obvious for you? It shocks me how glib some of you are. Here ya go:

Our borders are basically open right now. Biden is doing nothing to stop the influx. Zero. Trump at the very least tried to make it more difficult. Biden is simply saying come on over. We've had a city the size of Dallas cross the border since Biden took office.

Spending is out of control. You thought Trump was bad, let's talk about the handouts under Biden. Let's talk about build back better. Pork and more pork. It's out of control.

Energy policy has been a total disaster. Biden is not allowing new drilling. He's shutting down pipelines. He's allowing OPEC to dictate supply. As a result we have our highest gas prices ever. Ever.

How about transgender rights. His first couple of weeks in office Biden signs an executive order forcing schools to allow transgender athletes to compete against biological women.

Let's talk foreign policy. Trump adhered to the old Reagan adage of walking softly and carrying a big stick. With Biden, we've already had our fall of Saigon moment in Afghanistan with that disastrous pull out. North Korea is testing nuclear weapons again. And we are closer to war with Russia than at any point since the 80s. It's 1980 all over again.

And of course there are the labor shortages, the food shortages, the gas shortages - it's basically Carter 2.0.

Now tell me something, Guy. Did I really have to point these things out for you? Are you really paying that little attention to what's going on in the world around you? Surely you knew all of the above, right? You're not this glib.

I am no fan of trump and agree with you he was not fiscal conservative. But any conservative who thinks his policies weren't far superior to the current liberal **** show has his head up his ass. Either you are simply not paying a lick of attention or you're just not a conservative.

As for Cheney, she was one of her father's - a bloodthirsty warmonger and liar who got us into the Iraq war - biggest cheerleaders. She has defended him and the Iraq war on numerous occasions. Do a quick google search. There are numerous interviews of her on this subject.

I have never stated any support for the current administration. I prefer Republican Policies over the current "Progressive" programs.

I am a fiscal conservative. I am not sure what the conservative platform is anymore. If it is white supremacy, then I do not support that. The Jan 6th event is separate from the Biden Administration Activities.

I think the January 6th events were a serious challenge to the USA Federal Government election process. If Trump would have gotten Pence to throw out the election results while using the riots as a statement of public opinion to justify stopping the transfer of power we might still be waiting to have a new election. Trump could have remained in power for an indeterminate amount of time. (Didn't this happen in Venezuela?)

I ask for the 3rd time. Did you watch the hearing? or did you have your mind already made up. It was a well presented argument.

Unlike you, Mothra is willing to trade democracy for comfort. When democracy results in policies that hurt his pocket book or offend his religious views he becomes ok with the idea of stealing the government.

What are you talking about? I think what Trump did on January 6th was despicable. I've said his attempts to subvert the election results should ruin any future political aspirations. I've said I hope he leaves and never returns. I literally cannot stand the man.

The point I was making with Guy Noir was different. I was responding to his point about not being able to vote for republicans in the near future, why voting for trump the last election cycle was the right thing to do for conservatives. And we are seeing why I was right with each passing day, given the **** show you voted for.

You are clearly confused.
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

Testimony doesn't tie Trump to Proud Boys or Oath Keepers. So is J6 Cmte trying to help these jan 6 detainees argue that they can't get a fair trial because Congress condemned them in prime time on national television? If J6 Cmte wants accountability, how does this help DOJ prosecute?

My point exactly, if there was anything of consequence, besides the emotional Trump is an ******* rhetoric, they would not be doing this prime time circus made for TV event. This whole thing tells me all that really exists is opinion, speculation and political payback. Sad thing is Cheney is letting herself be used by the Dems over a personal vendetta.
Mothra
Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

You prefer Republican policies, but still sat out the last election cycle, contributing to the election of the woke geriatric patient? Or are you telling me you voted Republican?

The conservative platform is pretty clearly stated on the Republican website, if you want to take a look. It hasn't changed much over the years, but it's candidates haven't done a poor job of adhering to it, especially the fiscal responsibility part. But it sounds like that's the only area in which you are conservative (which is why your current position now makes a lot more sense).

I agree with you that January 6th was a travesty. It should never have happened, and Trump encouraged it, which is why I have said, a number of times, that he should never be a candidate for office again. I cannot stand the narcissist.

The point of my post was not to argue with your position that January 6th was a travesty. It was, and I am glad Pence had the balls to do the right thing. Instead, my point was responding to your point that basically you can never vote for any Republican that cozied up with the guy. Since he was president, that essentially means you won't be voting Republican again. And my point to you is that kind of behavior is what gets the antithesis of your values elected. Sometimes, we have to be pragmatic and vote for the lesser of the evils.

If you like Joe Biden's governance or you don't believe it's all that big a deal, then by all means sit out the election or never vote Republican again. Let's see where that gets us.

As for Cheney, yes I have watched clips of her presentation on youtube. I agree it's a well-produced production. The dems spared no expense in trying to repackage previously disclosed information into a narrative that helps them get elected (you realize none of this is new, right?). They hired the former ABC news director to produce it. And clearly, it's working on people such as yourself. Afterall, you've told us basically you're not going to vote Republican in the near future. That's what the Dems were hoping for with this political theater, so mission accomplished on people such as yourself.

I was hoping to appeal to your pragmatic side, to no avail it appears. Americans are suckers for the dramatic.

Guy Noir
I did not sit out the 2020 election. I figured Trump would win Texas so i voted Libertarian as a protest vote.

Everything I have posted on this thread has to do with the Jan 6th event. I have not tried to bring in other political issues into this discussion.
Mothra
Guy Noir said:

I did not sit out the 2020 election. I figured Trump would win Texas so i voted Libertarian as a protest vote.

Everything I have posted on this thread has to do with an the Jan 6th event. I have not tried to bring in other political issues into this discussion.

Yea, I figured you didn't vote for Trump. It's the Never Trumpers who are eating up this partisan political theater.

As for your last paragraph, it is not accurate. You said you'd never vote for another Republican who cozied up to Trump. Again, my post was aimed at these specific statements, an attempt to get you to plug into your more pragmatic side.

Let me ask you this - have you learned anything new in this well rehearsed production? Or is it just the way they're telling it that has you on the edge of your seat?
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Our democracy has 50 million neoliberals voting for war, bank bailouts, bloated bureaucracy and ultimately kleptocracy.

It's not sustainable and it will destroy democracy much faster than anything like J6.
Fre3dombear
Ashli Babbitt Day

Never forget
Aliceinbubbleland
Bandito said:

What amazes me about progressive democrats is they cried racism over and over. They cried that we have to get rid of orange man; he's mean.

Then what do they do?????

They nominate a guy whose eventual VP revealed his Jim Crow past in the primary debates.

Harris was referring to Biden being opposed to busing. As he said at the time, "unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Biden also praised and eulogized former Klansman Democrat Senator Robert KKK Byrd. Crickets...

Think about that the next time your filling your gas tank.

Come on man!

Now watch the replies as they make excuses for their racist Joe, and don't forget the audio tape of Hunter saying the "N" word over and over.

When he made those statements he had company. Probably 82% of the country at that point in history. I attended segregated schools all my life, including Baylor. Times change. People change. I detest any of Biden's "progressive" policies read from a teleprompter but he has shown he no longer holds his old time views on race.

And because you view his past as racist just look at our boards. They are full of racial undertones from a lot of folks here.
Mothra
Alice just curious - when's the last time you voted Republican in a presidential election?

Just testing a theory I have about the posters eating up this partisan political theater. Thanks in advance.
ScottS
Cobretti said:

She's a fraud. Her days are numbered.
ATL Bear
The Congress of the United States held a prime time hearing to try and shame politicians out of public life with a handpicked committee that excluded opposition panelists and the opportunity for questions, answers, or material to accusations.

I would say we've resurrected the House Committee on UnAmerican Activities, but even they allowed for questions and answers. This was more along the line of Mao's cleansing of the ranks through public struggle sessions.

It's downright frightening what has been pursued and justified to bring Trump down. Don't talk to me about destroying democracy when you'll spy on Americans to get inappropriate indictments, push false foreign intelligence, spend millions on impeachment proceedings that go beyond the scope of purpose, and host kangaroo court proceedings on political enemies. That's using democracy to destroy freedom.
Fre3dombear
ATL Bear said:

The Congress of the United States held a prime time hearing to try and shame politicians out of public life with a handpicked committee that excluded opposition panelists and the opportunity for questions, answers, or material to accusations.

I would say we've resurrected the House Committee on UnAmerican Activities, but even they allowed for questions and answers. This was more along the line of Mao's cleansing of the ranks through public struggle sessions.

It's downright frightening what has been pursued and justified to bring Trump down. Don't talk to me about destroying democracy when you'll spy on Americans to get inappropriate indictments, push false foreign intelligence, spend millions on impeachment proceedings that go beyond the scope of purpose, and host kangaroo court proceedings on political enemies. That's using democracy to destroy freedom.

Don't forget the last racist that targeted conservative groups with the IRS
Mothra
ATL Bear said:

Well said. It doesn't matter how one feels about Trump. We should all be appalled by this partisan political theater disguised as a "hearing."

As this thread has proven, there are a number of bozos in our country who miss this important point.
Guy Noir
ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

What makes her a fraud? You do not back up your opinion with facts. She has taken a stand to the detriment of her political position.
4th and Inches
Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

What makes her a fraud? You do not back up your opinion with facts. She has taken a stand to the detriment of her political position.
she purposefully left off words of the text to change the context- fed definition of a fraud is one who knew or should have known and acted in reckless disreguard for the truth.. she knew and presented the material information in a very biased way. How can you make a choice if you are not presented with the facts. Altered/edited video, out of context/edited quotes. She is not the hero of democracy you claim.

She is a dirty prosecuter hiding vital info from the jury and the defense gets not opportunity to cross or present opposing evidence..

–Horace

Mothra
Don't know about fraud, but Republican pariah allowing herself to be used by partisan democrats to benefit them in the midterms? Absolutely.

And thankfully, her days as a representative are indeed numbered.
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

she purposefully left off words of the text to change the context- fed definition of a fraud is one who knew or should have known and acted in reckless disreguard for the truth.. she knew and presented the material information in a very biased way. How can you make a choice if you are not presented with the facts. Altered/edited video, out of context/edited quotes. She is not the hero of democracy you claim.

She is a dirty prosecuter hiding vital info from the jury and the defense gets not opportunity to cross or present opposing evidence..
LOL at the old "selective editing" defense...the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

Yea because we all know selective editing has never been used to paint a false narrative or anything like that.

Lol.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

LoL at you thinking its ok.. The prosecuter shows your client in a certain light for the jury and you sit there like its fine.. awesome, i have nothing but pity for anyone you represent as a lawyer.

Truth is nobody watched it.. less than Biden's SOTU address.. less than the standard nightly news.. early polling is showing a 7 percent decline in people who think Trump caused jan 6th vs this time in 2021

–Horace

Aliceinbubbleland
Mothra said:

Alice just curious - when's the last time you voted Republican in a presidential election?

Just testing a theory I have about the posters eating up this partisan political theater. Thanks in advance.
99% GOP in Harris Co forever. McCain in Presidential. Never voted for Democrat in Presidential in my life.
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

LoL at you thinking its ok.. The prosecuter shows your client in a certain light for the jury and you sit there like its fine.. awesome, i have nothing but pity for anyone you represent as a lawyer.

Truth is nobody watched it.. less than Biden's SOTU address.. less than the standard nightly news.. early polling is showing a 7 percent decline in people who think Trump caused jan 6th vs this time in 2021
I have nothing but pity for you if you think the additional context puts Trump in a better light. As a lawyer I would love to see Trump's defenders walk into that trap.

There are times when deceptive editing is a legitimate issue. Other times, like now, it's a scattershot defense born out of desperation.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

I have nothing but pity for you if you think the additional context puts Trump in a better light. As a lawyer I would love to see Trump's defenders walk into that trap.

There are times when deceptive editing is a legitimate issue. Other times, like now, it's a scattershot defense born out of desperation.
blah blah blah, its ok cause.. Trump

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

Deceptive editing isn't "okay." What you don't realize is that the MAGA obsession with Ray Epps doesn't automatically make him relevant to anything and everything. What would including him in the presentation prove, exactly?

"Oh look, there's footage of a person who was the subject of a long debunked conspiracy theory that's still being pushed by the lunatic fringe. What do you say to that, Rep. Cheney?"

Good luck with that.
Fre3dombear
Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

It's literally in the tweet you commented on. Did your read and listen?
Fre3dombear
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

Yea because we all know selective editing has never been used to paint a false narrative or anything like that.

Lol.

The old "white Hispanic" trick by the socialist Mulecrats
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

ScottS said:

Cobretti said:

Deceptive editing isn't "okay." What you don't realize is that the MAGA obsession with Ray Epps doesn't automatically make him relevant to anything and everything. What would including him in the presentation prove, exactly?

"Oh look, there's footage of a person who was the subject of a long debunked conspiracy theory that's still being pushed by the lunatic fringe. What do you say to that, Rep. Cheney?"

Good luck with that.

Your denials cost you credibility..

A lawyer who has argued in front of scotus had this to say about videos played during the hearing..

"They edited things out. If a prosecutor ever did that, they could be disbarred. You can't present part of the tape and deliberately omit the rest of the tape in order to mislead the audience."

Seems altering evidence is more important than you state

jan 5th he proclaimed we are going into the capital. Jan 6th he is seen at the capital whispering in a persons ear and then suddenly there is a push by the crowd lead by the guy who got whispered to..

Ray epps is not a conspiracy theory, there is an obvious connection that is being withheld. Plenty of others in jail for same or less..

–Horace

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.