Jan 6 committee

147,310 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
TWD 1974
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

J.B.Katz said:

Mulvaney

Hi Donald, I know you don't remember Cassidy. Just think of her as your John Dean.
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

These "hearings" will have an effect, all right. Just not the way Sam, Oso, C Jordan and their ilk think will happen.
I think the hearings are informing some open minded Trump voters. What will come out today?

From WaPo
Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to Mark Meadows when he was White House chief of staff in the Trump administration, is expected to testify Tuesday at the latest hearing by the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection. Hutchinson had frequent access to Meadows and President Donald Trump in the days before and after the attack on the U.S. Capitol and previously provided hours of closed-door testimony to the panel.
Did you get a t shirt or just the bumper sticker, when you joined Team Lynch Trump?

Listening to the hearing I see why you're so worried
So far, the only thing I can see that they may have is that he supposedly raised 250 million for a legal fund, if Trump knew about it and he use the money for something else. That is a problem.

What was illegal that he said so far? Curious.
Are you listening to Mark Meadows aide, Cassidy Hutchins? Her office is within a few feet of the oval office and she was in the room.
Rudy knew about potential violence days before Jan 6 (conspiracy?)

Trump throwing dishes.
Trump wanted magnetometers removed from his speech perimeters so people with weapons could get in. "They're not gonna hurt me"
Once again, ok? Trump was an *******. Rudy figured there would be violence? What demonstration in 20/21 didn't end in violence? And Trump wasn't scared that people had weapons.

I guess you can disagree with Trump. Maybe throwing dishes might get her a monetary settlement in a civil suit. All this is great National Enquirer stuff, but why is Congress meeting on this stuff which has no shot of being criminal?

He was an *******, yeah. We all pretty much know that. The fact that this ******* has a bigger following than Biden should tell you something.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

These "hearings" will have an effect, all right. Just not the way Sam, Oso, C Jordan and their ilk think will happen.
I think the hearings are informing some open minded Trump voters. What will come out today?

From WaPo
Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to Mark Meadows when he was White House chief of staff in the Trump administration, is expected to testify Tuesday at the latest hearing by the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection. Hutchinson had frequent access to Meadows and President Donald Trump in the days before and after the attack on the U.S. Capitol and previously provided hours of closed-door testimony to the panel.
Did you get a t shirt or just the bumper sticker, when you joined Team Lynch Trump?

I don't worry about bad comedy. You may want to worry about your mental health if/when Trump is elected again in 2024.
Don't listen to the hearing. You'll lose your mind. New stuff coming out that you'll hate
new stuff.. about time, they might have lead with the new stuff instead of boring everybody into not watching
Not boring

From WaPo
Former president Donald Trump was so "irate" that he wasn't being driven to the Capitol following his speech on the Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021, that he attempted to grab the steering wheel of his limousine and lunged at a member of his Secret Service detail, former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson testified in a House hearing Tuesday.

"I'm the f-ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!" Hutchinson, a former aide to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, quoted Trump as saying in testimony to the House select committee. She also described an outburst by Trump at his former attorney general in which he threw dishes, leaving ketchup streaming down the wall.
reading comprehension not your strong suit? Ask a friend to read my post for you..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
riflebear
Hopefully this committee forces Trump out and opens it up for Desantis to run free.

The testimony about Trump trying to take over the limo from a SS agent is hilarious. He probably hasn't driven in decades. SS agent's name was Jussie

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

From WaPo

I don't worry about bad comedy. You may want to worry about your mental health if/when Trump is elected again in 2024.
Don't listen to the hearing. You'll lose your mind. New stuff coming out that you'll hate
new stuff.. about time, they might have lead with the new stuff instead of boring everybody into not watching
Not boring

From WaPo
Former president Donald Trump was so "irate" that he wasn't being driven to the Capitol following his speech on the Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021, that he attempted to grab the steering wheel of his limousine and lunged at a member of his Secret Service detail, former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson testified in a House hearing Tuesday.

"I'm the f-ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!" Hutchinson, a former aide to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, quoted Trump as saying in testimony to the House select committee. She also described an outburst by Trump at his former attorney general in which he threw dishes, leaving ketchup streaming down the wall.
reading comprehension not your strong suit? Ask a friend to read my post for you..
Friend read your post. He thought you were concerned the hearing might be boring. It isn't
Osodecentx
riflebear said:

Hutchinson isn't a never Trumper. She is under oath
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

riflebear said:

Yet, her testimony shows nothing more than a sore-loser. He was mad he lost and acted like a child. Go figure...
Osodecentx
RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

riflebear said:

Yet, her testimony shows nothing more than a sore-loser. He was mad he lost and acted like a child. Go figure...
A lot more than sore loser ...
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

From WaPo

Yeah, sure.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
riflebear
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

riflebear said:

A lot more than sore loser ...

Kind of like Hillary to this day says her election was stolen

What Hillary and Obama did with our govt agencies going after Trump in 2016 is a 1000 times worse than what happened on Jan 6th.
Doc Holliday
Unbelievable Third party hearsay lol

That's how badly these hearings are going for dems.

FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

He wanted to go to the Capital. There was a riot and he wanted to go, why? Maybe he thought he could get it to end peacefully and talk them down? He was so frantic to get there to help, he grabbed the wheel.

See, this stuff is useless. Actually, Cheney should be censured for mis-use of funds for this tripe.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Don't you think the folks who were in the conversations with the principals will have to testify? She's naming names of those in the conversations.

This is a fact finding committee, not a jury trial
J.B.Katz
FLBear5630
J.B.Katz said:

Ok, enough of this crap. Charge the guy. If you have evidence he broke the law, charge him. This constant droning of allegations and innuendo is ridiculous.
J.B.Katz
FLBear5630
RMF5630 said:

J.B.Katz said:

Ok, enough of this crap. Charge the guy. If you have evidence he broke the law, charge him. This constant droning of allegations and innuendo is ridiculous.

On January 5th, Trump yelled at a puppy because he believed the "Big Lie". PETA and ASCPCA will be holding hearing on ABC tonight at 8 in Prime Time.
fubar
RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

riflebear said:

If that is your take, you aren't paying attention.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
J.R.
RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

He wanted to go to the Capital. There was a riot and he wanted to go, why? Maybe he thought he could get it to end peacefully and talk them down? He was so frantic to get there to help, he grabbed the wheel.

See, this stuff is useless. Actually, Cheney should be censured for mis-use of funds for this tripe.
I sent Cheney $ today. She is my kinda people. She is straight up, American.
FLBear5630
fubar said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

riflebear said:

If that is your take, you aren't paying attention.
What should I be noticing? What has been said that is criminal, prosecutable, or even provable? Or even relevant to anything besides him acting like a jerk????

• He acted as a sore-loser by throwing plates because he didn't like what Barr told him.
  • He was either interested in being at the demonstration or he may have been even trying to prevent things from going too far. Who knows, all we know is he wanted to be there.
  • He didn't believe he lost?

What?? Tell me. What being said results in any action? What being said is a smoking gun. The witness was so scared of Trump she took a job from him in Florida 8 days later???

J.R.
RMF5630 said:

J.B.Katz said:

That mfer should go to jail.
J.B.Katz
J.R. said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

I sent Cheney $ today. She is my kinda people. She is straight up, American.
I disagree with many of her poltical positions.

But if I lived in Wyoming, I would vote for her hands down.

She is trying, without much help from her party and especially from the despicable, cowardly metrosexual Kevin McCarthy, to save American democracy.
FLBear5630
J.R. said:

RMF5630 said:

J.B.Katz said:

Ok, with what charge? What is chargeable here that Trump or any of his staff did? If anyone, maybe Giuliani. Problem there is Giuliani was his attorney. If Trump was acting under attorney's advice, real hard to get intent. Come on, what is chargeable? How was Democracy in peril?? Besides just saying it.

Give us a charge and how you prove it...
J.B.Katz
J.R. said:

RMF5630 said:

J.B.Katz said:

They might convict Giuliani, Eastman and Meadows and maybe Clarke, who pled the 5th more than 100 times.

Trump?

Read this thread. These people don't care that Trump behaved like a 3-year-old--throwing dishes at the wall, pulling tablecloths off tables, stomping around on the golf course while letting Jared **** up the COVID response, assaulting a Secret Service driver....they would still vote for the guy when it's clear someone should have invoked the 25th.
riflebear
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

From WaPo

Not boring

From WaPo

Friend read your post. He thought you were concerned the hearing might be boring. It isn't
didnt say it was, said they should have lead with this several hearing episodes ago..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
FLBear5630
J.B.Katz said:

J.R. said:

RMF5630 said:

J.B.Katz said:

They might convict Giuliani, Eastman and Meadows and maybe Clarke, who pled the 5th more than 100 times.

Trump?

Read this thread. These people don't care that Trump behaved like a 3-year-old--throwing dishes at the wall, pulling tablecloths off tables, stomping around on the golf course while letting Jared **** up the COVID response, assaulting a Secret Service driver....they would still vote for the guy when it's clear someone should have invoked the 25th.
Any Attorney is going to plead 5th! That is what they do.

I don't care about the dishes. Disagree with you on some others.

COVID response - I had no problem with Trumps response and his focus on immunization was dead on. His only mistake was shutting down the economy, there was no need.

Assaulting Secret Service? Didn't see or hear that.

25th? Biden is more 25th worthy than Trump! Trump may have disagreed with election results, but he was all there mentally. Biden is destroying the Nation from a cue card. Same card that tells him to shut down a pipeline or send missile systems to Ukraine also tells him when to sit, stand and where the bathroom is. You find that normal????
Harrison Bergeron
Trying to keep up. The big reveals of the Show Trial are:
1. A Congressman gave a tour not in the Capitol
2. A lady heard President Trump grabbed a steering wheel

Definitely sounds like the greatest threat to democracy since the Civil War.
FLBear5630
Harrison Bergeron said:

Funny, I don't like Trump. Didn't in 2015 and don't now. He did some good things as a developer and most people don't realize alot of the chic areas of NYC now were re-developed with him in the lead. He had good policies as President and had the Nation humming by December 2019. But, he was an ******* in the 70's and still is.

All that said, I still am not seeing anything that show he or his staff should be criminally charged OR the "democracy was in peril" from a demonstration any more than it was in peril by any other demonstration that year. There were a lot! There is nothing chargeable.

Supposedly the assault of a Secret Service agent, yeah I am sure the guy was in peril. Maybe a civil suit, he would settle make some coin before it went to court?
J.B.Katz
Osodecentx
RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Funny, I don't like Trump. Didn't in 2015 and don't now. He did some good things as a developer and most people don't realize alot of the chic areas of NYC now were re-developed with him in the lead. He had good policies as President and had the Nation humming by December 2019. But, he was an ******* in the 70's and still is.

All that said, I still am not seeing anything that show he or his staff should be criminally charged OR the "democracy was in peril" from a demonstration any more than it was in peril by any other demonstration that year. There were a lot! There is nothing chargeable.

Supposedly the assault of a Secret Service agent, yeah I am sure the guy was in peril. Maybe a civil suit, he would settle make some coin before it went to court?
I don't know about Trump staff, but for the good of the country Trump should not go to jail. I think there are some chargeable offenses, but they should not be pursued on Trump.
Ford did the right thing about Nixon.

This is the type of investigation that should have taken place in 2021.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

From WaPo

Not boring

From WaPo

didnt say it was, said they should have lead with this several hearing episodes ago..
Did the committee have this information earlier? Reports say this is new information
4th and Inches
J.B.Katz said:

and still a better president than Joe Biden.. and Hillary couldnt beat him..

We got serious issues with leadership and society
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

J.B.Katz said:

We got serious issues with leadership and society
Truth
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Don't you think the folks who were in the conversations with the principals will have to testify? She's naming names of those in the conversations.

This is a fact finding committee, not a jury trial
There are no rules of evidence, and no one is representing/asking questions on behalf of the accused.

This is not fact finding lmao

No defense attorneys, no cross examination, and no defense witnesses to rebut.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.