Jan 6 committee

147,585 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

You really seem to get into Cosplaying as the Red Queen.
Do I have a functional brain?
From your inability to advance the discussion Oso, and your stubborn devotion to the malicious premise of the Left, I'd have to say no.
"You have chosen to build your position in a moral sewer. Can't imagine why, but the idea that you hold any kind of ethical credibility is absurd, verging on obscene."
Yes, that still applies to you, Oso.

Instead of repeating it, maybe you should ponder its meaning ?
"You're even more bitter now. Maybe you should just stay away from the hearings."
Some wise person told you that, Oso? You should have listened.
"Hey, I've lost count. How many times now have you decide not to man up and admit you were wrong?"
Hmmm, so was that your mom who told you that one, Oso? Or someone else of importance.

No Mothers, man...
Don't sweat it. You do know I just quote back to him his own posts. Note that the posts in quotes lack substance and are his chief mode of response.
He's the Board idiot
I was quoting George Carlin, Occupation: Foole

Ahh, Carlin, Williams, Pryor ... we've lost the best of our comics. Thank God for Chappelle or there'd be nothing but Kimmel clones roaming the world and all laughter gone from it.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
riflebear said:

The next one is "We don't like him, he is a jerk, Therefore, he must have done something."
4th and Inches
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

From your inability to advance the discussion Oso, and your stubborn devotion to the malicious premise of the Left, I'd have to say no.
"You have chosen to build your position in a moral sewer. Can't imagine why, but the idea that you hold any kind of ethical credibility is absurd, verging on obscene."

"You're even more bitter now. Maybe you should just stay away from the hearings."
"Hey, I've lost count. How many times now have you decide not to man up and admit you were wrong?"
Hmmm, so was that your mom who told you that one, Oso? Or someone else of importance.

No Mothers, man...
Don't sweat it. You do know I just quote back to him his own posts. Note that the posts in quotes lack substance and are his chief mode of response.
He's the Board idiot

Ahh, Carlin, Williams, Pryor ... we've lost the best of our comics. Thank God for Chappelle or there'd be nothing but Kimmel clones roaming the world and all laughter gone from it.
Bill Burr does well in most instances
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

The next one is "We don't like him, he is a jerk, Therefore, he must have done something."
Or he did something. Therefore we don't like him

From WSJ:
A prime-time hearing last week by the select committee investigating Jan. 6 portrayed Mr. Trump spending hours in front of a television at the White House watching the attack on the Capitol unfold that day, ignoring pleas from staff, supporters and family to call off the rioterssome of whom were hunting for Mr. Pence. An unnamed member of the White House security staff said in recorded testimony that members of Mr. Pence's security details feared for their lives and radioed in goodbyes to family members.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:
A prime-time hearing last week by the select committee investigating Jan. 6 portrayed Mr. Trump spending hours in front of a television at the White House watching the attack on the Capitol unfold that day, ignoring pleas from staff, supporters and family to call off the rioterssome of whom were hunting for Mr. Pence. An unnamed member of the White House security staff said in recorded testimony that members of Mr. Pence's security details feared for their lives and radioed in goodbyes to family members.
but we know its not true.. stop repeating misinformation

Trump did not do nothing..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
4th and Inches said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Mothers, man...
He's the Board idiot

Bill Burr does well in most instances
Have to say I don't know Burr, will have to look him up. Thanks!
Harrison Bergeron
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:
Would you have felt better if he had bailed out those arrested and contributed to their legal defense?
4th and Inches
Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:
Would you have felt better if he had bailed out those arrested and contributed to their legal defense?
"Democracy in action"- Nancy Pelosi
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

Trump spending hours in front of a television at the White House watching the attack on the Capitol unfold that day, ignoring pleas from staff, supporters and family to call off the rioterssome of whom were hunting for Mr. Pence.

What do you say he did to stop the riot?
Osodecentx
Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:
No. Would you?
I'd have felt better if he made a statement on Jan 7 demanding that the rioters be arrested and tried.
Oldbear83
Basically, the only way Trump would look good to Sam and Oso, is if he acted the way the Democrats wanted, even before the Democrats even knew what they wanted him to do.

Hypocrites, the lot of 'em.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Basically, the only way Trump would look good to Sam and Oso, is if he acted the way the Democrats wanted, even before the Democrats even knew what they wanted him to do.

Hypocrites, the lot of 'em.
Few, if any Democrats have testified before the Jan 6 Committee. It's all Republicans in the Trump WH who wanted POTUS to stop the riot, including Trump's children, WH Counsel, and other staff. Hannity and Ingraham were begging POTUS to do something because they recognized how bad it was. Trump refused until late in the afternoon when the riot had played itself out. He refused because the riot was exactly what Trump wanted
Oldbear83
Oh cut the crap Oso.

This committee is so scripted, they literally hired a TV show producer for their prime time "live" production.

No honest person believes this is anything but a Democrat Kabuki act, with no substance or credibility.

That's why the Independent voters have not budged in the polls, no one buys this except people who already blame Trump for everything bad in their lives.

4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

Trump spending hours in front of a television at the White House watching the attack on the Capitol unfold that day, ignoring pleas from staff, supporters and family to call off the rioterssome of whom were hunting for Mr. Pence.

Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Oh cut the crap Oso.

This committee is so scripted, they literally hired a TV show producer for their prime time "live" production.

No honest person believes this is anything but a Democrat Kabuki act, with no substance or credibility.

That's why the Independent voters have not budged in the polls, no one buys this except people who already blame Trump for everything bad in their lives.

Do you have an argument?
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

So Trump did nothing
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oh cut the crap Oso.

Do you have an argument?
Once again, Oso runs out of things to say, and when flummoxed, repeats the question showing he ignores posts which might say something he cannot accept or understand.

Oso may be auditioning for Next Press Secretary for Biden.

That would make sense.
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

So Trump did nothing

Nothing illegal

Nothing worth months of Democrat whining and posing

Nothing worth your hysterics.
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:
I call BS and the last part. Can you picture a law enforcement professional, one of the best trained in the world doing this???? The SS in the middle of an event, stopped to call his wife and said I am scared I am about to die. Good bye? You really buy this?

Just like you buy that Trump lunged at a SS Agent? Have you guys ever dealt with Fed Law Enforcement like Marshalls, SS or FBI? They don't act the way they are being described, especially if you rise to the POTUS or VPOTUS protection detail?

FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

He authorized the SecDef, who is in charge of the DC National Guard to take whatever means nessecary to protect peaceful demonstrators. (Under oath, don't say you don't believe him. You guys have bought every unfathomable item every has said saying it is under oath. Except, Miller he doesn't count)

He was told by the Mayor of DC they didn't want Federal presence and there were 300 Fed Officers being deployed. So, besides watch, what else was required? It is criminal for him not to throw himself into the information flow? You may not agree, but it is not criminal or even a dereliction of duty if that applied to a civilian.

I don't get what else you want him to do, Ride a white Charger with a sword leading the NG in a calvary charge?

Bowzer brought this on, she told the Feds NOT to have a presence and than didn't have the resources to handle what showed up. Why isn't that being investigated? She is out of office, let's have a Commision looking into that.
Osodecentx
RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

He authorized the SecDef, who is in charge of the DC National Guard to take whatever means nessecary to protect peaceful demonstrators. (Under oath, don't say you don't believe him. You guys have bought every unfathomable item every has said saying it is under oath. Except, Miller he doesn't count)

He was told by the Mayor of DC they didn't want Federal presence and there were 300 Fed Officers being deployed. So, besides watch, what else was required? It is criminal for him not to throw himself into the information flow? You may not agree, but it is not criminal or even a dereliction of duty if that applied to a civilian.

I don't get what else you want him to do, Ride a white Charger with a sword leading the NG in a calvary charge?

Bowzer brought this on, she told the Feds NOT to have a presence and than didn't have the resources to handle what showed up. Why isn't that being investigated? She is out of office, let's have a Commision looking into that.

At least you have an argument
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

At least you have an argument
I would have loved to see Roberts weigh in on this. Even at the Commission, have Chief Justice play ref like an impeachment. That would have been pay for TV worthy...
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

Again, it was Miller who destroyed your argument under oath.

There are good reasons why historically we don't use the military for domestic law enforcement. But sure, if Bowser said she didn't want the NG then obviously she was just begging the Trumpists to revolt. It's what they do, right?
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

Again, it was Miller who destroyed your argument under oath.

There are good reasons why historically we don't use the military for domestic law enforcement. But sure, if Bowser said she didn't want the NG then obviously she was just begging the Trumpists to revolt. It's what they do, right?
I have no idea. I am only telling what I read
4th and Inches
Let me know when something new happens, this round and round yelling the same thing at each other is pointless..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Let me know when something new happens, this round and round yelling the same thing at each other is pointless..
Time for you to post a cutesy pie GIF to deflect
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

When the agrument goes circular.. gifs galore!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
4th and Inches said:

Well, one thing we know by now is that Sam and Oso don't have anything but sophistry.

And the committee jumped the shark a long, long time ago.

The 2022 elections are out of reach for the Democrats, so they are reduced to finding a way to keep some kind of interest in 2024 for the Leftocracy. When Trump Hate is all you have left, this is what happens.
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

But we do it so well...
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

So Trump did nothing

The worst that could be said is that he demonstrated considerably greater leadership and effort to stop a riot than any Democrat did at any time during the prior 12 months. At no point did he exhort anything other than peaceful, legal exercise of 1st Amendment rights. He did not raise money (or pardon) anyone connected to the riot. He has not lauded or extolled anyone or any organization involved in the riot as heroes or leaders of his movement or his party.

He's a frickin' paragon of virtue compared to the people you are caucusing with.

Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

So Trump did nothing

The worst that could be said is that he demonstrated considerably greater leadership and effort to stop a riot than any Democrat did at any time during the prior 12 months. At no point did he exhort anything other than peaceful, legal exercise of 1st Amendment rights. He did not raise money (or pardon) anyone connected to the riot. He has not lauded or extolled anyone or any organization involved in the riot as heroes or leaders of his movement or his party.

He's a frickin' paragon of virtue compared to the people you are caucusing with.
What, no gif?
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

When the agrument goes circular.. gifs galore!
When you have no argument, gif galore
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

So Trump did nothing

He's got a point, compared to the Summer of Love and Portland, Jan 6th was an efficient slap down of the rioters.
Osodecentx
RMF5630 said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

So Trump did nothing

He's got a point, compared to the Summer of Love and Portland, Jan 6th was an efficient slap down of the rioters.
Portland did it so it's okay if Trump tries to steal a national election as long as he fails
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

riflebear said:

From WSJ:

So Trump did nothing

Portland did it so it's okay if Trump tries to steal a national election as long as he fails
There you go again, making jumps with NO EVIDENCE. You want to say that Trump was a sore loser, you want to say he looked at Constitutional ways to challenge the election, you want to say he is a jerk. Hard to argue.

But to say he tried to steal an election through force is slanderous with no proof. To date, with 18 months of investigation by multiple Federal Agencies and Congress there is no connection between the idiots breaking into Congress and Trump to steal an election. Especially since it went forward on the 6th. You have a bunch of circumstantial inferences. That is not proof, no matter what you, Liz and Sam want to say.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.