Afghanistan What a tragedy!

96,642 Views | 1370 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap
Posted elsewhere but meant to post over here

If they are doing this covertly, they would publicly deny it.

Osodecentx
Jacques Strap said:

And they should deny it
Jacques Strap

Jacques Strap
Osodecentx said:

Jacques Strap said:

And they should deny it
absolutely
Jacques Strap
Forest Bueller
4th and Inches said:

Jacques Strap said:

Basement Biden only does scripted Q&A

I dare his handlers to let him to do a Trump style off the cuff Q&A
Biden is totally unqualified to be president.

We knew this before the election.
Jacques Strap

Jacques Strap
nein51
Jacques Strap said:

That's actually worse. In the case you didn't see this coming that is one form of failure. In the case you DID see it coming and prepared for it and this was the result, well, that's an entirely different level of failure.
GoldMind
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Biden is finished. He has become too much of a liability to the Democrats. They are getting ready to cut him loose. I gotta give him credit. He lasted a lot longer than I thought he would.

They said the exact same sht about trump
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Whiskey Pete
BornAgain said:

I didnt think theyd turn on him after covering for him so long
Up next.... Legs Up Harris. I'm sure she'll do a fine job cackling her way through the White House
4th and Inches
Rawhide said:

BornAgain said:

I didnt think theyd turn on him after covering for him so long
Up next.... Legs Up Harris. I'm sure she'll do a fine job cackling her way through the White House
well, it has been told that she is a good orator.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Biden is finished. He has become too much of a liability to the Democrats. They are getting ready to cut him loose. I gotta give him credit. He lasted a lot longer than I thought he would.

After watching today, for the first time ever, it is looking to me like Biden has lost the media. Not only is the honeymoon over, but they have ripped the sheets. It is about time!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
Watch for the new narrative to be.... that yep, Biden screwed up and the buck stops with the president and no one else (in effort to shield legs up harris from this debacle).
4th and Inches
Rawhide said:

Watch for the new narrative to be.... that yep, Biden screwed up and the buck stops with the president and no one else (in effort to shield legs up harris from this debacle).
they already acrewed that up too

Harris is said to have played an Integral role in the exit plan according to reports
jupiter
Quote:

As you know, Pashtun -- who comprise most of Taliban -- have many cultural fighting habits. One is to pursue fleeing enemies. Like Border Collies. Have you ever had a Border Collie? They chase what flees. Including you.

Pashtun will not stop fighting us so long as we are there. These guys giving briefings talking about negotiating with Taliban are either dumber than oysters or lying like starfish. Pashtun-Taliban see us fleeing. They are chase-o-holics. It's probably hardly within their realm of Will to resist chasing us.
There is another cultural habit of swarming. Many cultures do this. We see it during flatscreen riots in America, only the people doing flatscreen riots are less civilized than Taliban. Some cultures swarm more than others.

When I was in Mindanao, Philippines, Green Berets and SEALs told me about local swarming habits. Called pentacaso or something like that. Cockfight. And so, if you get into a firefight, every farmer and villager within earshot drops what they are doing and runs to the fight. Showing up with whatever they have, often planning to find weapons on arrival.

This is very dangerous for defenders on islands. The swarm will surround you and keep adding to the swarm and either push you to the sea or cause you to use all your ammo and then cut off your head. So either you must break contact quickly, before the swarm forms, or reinforce.

You can bet your last dollar that right now many men from Pashtun villages around Afghanistan have been emptying out to join the fight.

The longer this takes, the more likely we will see suicide attacks and all sorts of other increasingly heavy fighting as the swarm builds.

https://michaelyon-online.com/want-to-know-something-about-afghan-fighting-i-will-tell-you.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+michaelyon-online+%28Michael+Yon%3A+Online+Magazine%29
jupiter
jupiter

Forest Bueller
jupiter said:

So you are saying Biden is wrong and all the Afghan army didn't run hide and quit like cowards, even though the air support they badly needed for success was pulled out from under them.
GoldMind
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

After watching today, for the first time ever, it is looking to me like Biden has lost the media. Not only is the honeymoon over, but they have ripped the sheets. It is about time!

As evidenced my my aunts post, even his most staunch supporters don't have anything good to say.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
jupiter

Quote:

Rather than marking the eclipse of American power, withdrawal from Vietnam in fact coincided with its spectacular increase. Within another decade of the fall of Saigon the United States was on the verge of winning the Cold War without firing a shot and would go on to assume such a preponderant position in global politics that comparisons to the Pax Britannica of the 19th century or even the Roman Empire at its height seemed reasonable. Defeat in Vietnam did not end the American Century but further extended it into the new millennium.

What explains this? The Cold War was not won or lost in the rice paddies of Vietnam or the jungles of Africa; rather the key to victory was the successful defense of the most developed areas of the world. During the Cold War, the global balance of power between the Communist East and the capitalist West hinged upon three vital areas of the world. These included the economic powerhouses of Western Europe and Northeast Asia along with the Persian Gulf, home to one of the largest global reserves of oil which fueled and lubricated those economies.

STxBear81
If Biden says anything it will be the opposite.
HuMcK
Tangentially related to this comment and my reply earlier: reports of a new attack by a muslim extremist group today, aimed at Chinese personnel in Pakistan.
Jacques Strap
jupiter said:

It is may be easier for US citizens to get to a remote pick up point than it is to get to the airport. So hope to see more of this.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83
Jack Bauer said:

She's disgusting and disgraceful
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Joy Reid is a piece of work..
Forest Bueller
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Joy Reid is a piece of work..
Being anti American is profitable in America today. Still has a fairly small following, but it's growing.
4th and Inches
Seems like Biden got more wrong than right in this speech

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/us/politics/biden-afghanistan-fact-check.html
Jack Bauer
That's quite a take...

Drango Unchained
To all of our friends schlepping for Biden and talking about how horrible Trump is, go pound sand. He's as bad or worse than Trump and you look like an ass defending him

Jack Bauer
For you youngins, go look up Ronald Reagan foreign policy speeches on YouTube and you will be blown away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.