Jan 6 committee

128,574 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On the steps of the Supreme Court, Chuck Schumer said of Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh: "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you."

Based on what happened last week, Where is the outrage?!! Oh yeah, nobody covered it so nobody knows about the crazy person who took a gun to a SCOTUS justices house to shoot him.

Sundays # of mentions of "Kavanaugh":
ABC's This Week: 0 mentions
NBC's Meet The Press: 0 mentions
CBS's Face The Nation: 0 mentions
CNN SOTU: 0 mentions
Fox News Sunday covered
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

On the steps of the Supreme Court, Chuck Schumer said of Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh: "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you."

Based on what happened last week, Where is the outrage?!! Oh yeah, nobody covered it so nobody knows about the crazy person who took a gun to a SCOTUS justices house to shoot him.

Fox News Sunday covered
It's almost like people don't care about violent threats unless it's the other party making them.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered
It's almost like people don't care about violent threats unless it's the other party making them.
Media is too politically driven to accomplish their own personal agendas. They all think they are Woodward and Bernstein saving the Nation, but Woodward and Bernstein uncovered facts, not pushing personal agendas (at least at that point in their careers).

I see it at work, Planning and Engineering Departments are filled with people that are pushing personal agendas, they believe that their personal believes are more important than anything else. It has created an environment where we don't solve problems, we don't try to provide options for people to live their own lives. What we do is cater to very small, very loud groups/elected officials and tell everyone how they should live. I see the same thing in the media and Politics. What it has created is gridlock, nothing is gettting done, at least in infrastructure and communities.

I am sure someone will tell me how Silicon Valley is light years ahead of everyone and Elon Musk will save the day... Gonna be fun watching all his electric vehicles sit in traffic because we can't widen an highway without protests that delay the project 7 years.
drahthaar
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered
The response to the breaking of Federal statutes belongs to the Justice Dept and Merrick Garland, along with the FBI and all the alphabet groups tied in with national security. Crickets, when the protestors should have been arrested and charged, everyone of them, and security established. Merrick is giving the nation and the Congress, especially Mitch, the middle finger, which confirms the idea that he is not committed to the rule of law over personal ladder-climbing and thus not competent to sit on SCOTUS.
Osodecentx
drahthaar said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered
The response to the breaking of Federal statutes belongs to the Justice Dept and Merrick Garland, along with the FBI and all the alphabet groups tied in with national security. Crickets, when the protestors should have been arrested and charged, everyone of them, and security established. Merrick is giving the nation and the Congress, especially Mitch, the middle finger, which confirms the idea that he is not committed to the rule of law over personal ladder-climbing and thus not competent to sit on SCOTUS.

DOJ isn't looking good
J.B.Katz
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered
Posters on this thread care intensely about the sick, stupid crank who threatened Kavanaugh being investigated (and supported years of Benghazi investigations exchaustively covered by Fox) but are loudly proclaiming there was no legitimate reason to investigate an attack on our Capitol that included death threats to Mike Pence and other members of Congress and resulted in the death and injury of members of the Capitol police force.

One thing that concerns me about Republican "rule," which I fear is coming, is ultra-partisan enforcement for all types of crimes, from grift, corruption and enabling foreign powers, like retired Gen. John Allen did on behalf of Qatar, to attacks on protesters whose causes the Proud Boys don't respect, like gay pride marches or (justified) demonstrations addressing police violence.

I'm in favor of a strong, well-trained police force. I support the rule of law and its enforcement (something Republicans no longer support in certain sectors), and police are an essential component. (So are impartial judges.)

But I do not want officials I pay with my tax dollars to protect and serve EVERY member of my community to only protect and serve the white and middle class people in it and believe they can beat up and even kill Blacks and low-income or homeless or mentally ill people with impunity. It would be helpful if people across the political spectrum decried unwarranted violence by police, including breaking down people's doors and then shooting an innocent taxpayer (as happened to Breonna Taylor) and specious stops for burned out taillights or expired tags that somehow end up with someone in the stopped car dead.

The "prolife" party ought to be "proflife" enough to support basic human rights over bully policing and honest enough not to scream and hollar about investigations into violence against judges they consider "theirs" while snickering about threats to the lives of Pence (because he didn't do Trump's bidding) and Pelosi (because Trump Republicans hate her for being articulate and effective when their leader is neither).

And, indeed, Kavanaugh is yours and was put on the court by a well-executed, long-standing campaign to skew it hard-right, which has now made it much more of a political fixer for hard-right Republican policies and far less a neutral arbiter of constitutional rights and the rule of law.
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

drahthaar said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered

DOJ isn't looking good
I don't get how the Jan 6th Commission is going to refer charges to DOJ AFTER a 2 week mini-series on National TV? If the Commission had identified chargeable crimes wouldn't they have just referred them to DOJ? I do not get how anything said during the hearing on National TV is admissible in a criminal prosecution. Also, finding an impartial jury. It just all seems problematic to play out like they and the media are saying.
Sam Lowry
drahthaar said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered
I wouldn't go so far as to call him incompetent as a judge, but otherwise I agree.
FLBear5630
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I skipped 2016 Presidential election but voted for others on ballot. Congress is much more important to me than a President.

Last time I read the Constitution Congress has the power to approve SCOTUS nominees, not the President.

True, except for Obama. It was in his contract that anything he put forward had to be accepted and approved as submitted. Every other President when not able to get a SCOTUS nominee through went back and found an acceptable candidate. But, Obama was special, he should not have had to to do that. If he wanted Garland, that was good enough...
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I skipped 2016 Presidential election but voted for others on ballot. Congress is much more important to me than a President.

Last time I read the Constitution Congress has the power to approve SCOTUS nominees, not the President.

True, except for Obama. It was in his contract that anything he put forward had to be accepted and approved as submitted. Every other President when not able to get a SCOTUS nominee through went back and found an acceptable candidate. But, Obama was special, he should not have had to to do that. If he wanted Garland, that was good enough...
Any nominee after Garland would have had a guaranteed rejection. I'm sure Obama saw no point in sacrificing two lambs when one would suffice.
Whiskey Pete
J.B.Katz said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered
Posters on this thread care intensely about this sick, stupid crank being investigated but are loudly proclaiming there was no legitimate reason to investigate an attack on our Capitol that included death threats to Mike Pence and other members of Congress and resulted in the death and injury of members of the Capitol police force.

One thing that concerns me about Republican "rule," which I fear is coming, is ultra-partisan enforcement for all types of crimes, from grift, corruption and enabling foreign powers, like retired Gen. John Allen did on behalf of Qatar, to attacks on protesters whose causes the Proud Boys don't respect, like gay pride marches or (justified) demonstrations addressing police violence.

I'm in favor of a strong, well-trained police force. I support the rule of law and its enforcement (something Republicans no longer support in certain sectors), and police are an essential component. (So are impartial judges.)

But I do not want officials I pay with my tax dollars to protect and serve EVERY member of my community to only protect and serve the white and middle class people in it and believe they can beat up and even kill Blacks and low-income or homeless or mentally ill people with impunity. It would be helpful if people across the political spectrum decried unwarranted violence by police, including breaking down people's doors and then shooting an innocent taxpayer (as happened to Breonna Taylor) and specious stops for burned out taillights or expired tags that somehow end up with someone in the stopped car dead.

The "prolife" party ought to be "proflife" enough to support basic human rights over bully policing and honest enough not to scream and hollar about investigations into violence against judges they consider "theirs" while snickering about threats to the lives of Pence (because he didn't do Trump's bidding) and Pelosi (because Trump Republicans hate her for being articulate and effective when their leader is neither).

And, indeed, Kavanaugh is yours and was put on the court by a well-executed, long-standing campaign to skew it hard-right, which has now made it much more of a political fixer for hard-right Republican policies and far less a neutral arbiter of constitutional rights and the rule of law.
You should worry jinxy. Those evil Republicans are going to win in November and theyr'e coming for you. Might be a good idea to move out of the country before it's too late.

I mean seriously, they're about to overturn roe v. wade, that's the first step. Next they'll take away your right to vote and to move freely around the country. Hell, they'll probably protect the white men who decide to beat up on their wives too; after all, they you want you barefoot and in the kitchen. They'll also deny you the right to work. You won't be able to speak up about it either, they're going to strip away every woman's right to freedom of speech. Every black person's right too.

It's about to get bad jinxy, real bad. Once Republicans take over in November, all the cops in the country are going to go on a months long shooting spree of every black person they can find. And it won't stop there. Once they finish murdering the blacks, they'll go after the gays. It's going to be complete carnage, mass grass everywhere.

They won't stop. Next on their agenda will be to revoke every regulation and every law designed to protect Earth's natural resources. They're about to kill our planet!

It gonna be bad. Real bad. They're coming for women, blacks, gays, enviromentalists.... and YOU. Get out while you can. If anyone happens to be a black gay woman who loves nature... they need to save themselves, NOW!
TWD 1974
4th and Inches said:

I would imagine Schumer was aware of his making a Biblical reference: Hosea 8:7. "For they sow the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind." Not a call to violence at all, but a depiction of the consequences of sinful acts (for ancient Israel--Idolatry) which would be far greater than the initial action.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Any nominee after Garland would have had a guaranteed rejection. I'm sure Obama saw no point in sacrificing two lambs when one would suffice.
So, just throw up your hands? That Sam, is pure BS speculation that there was NO candidate that could have gotten through. McConnel was able to do it on one nominee, he may have pulled it on two. But, there is a point where McConnell feels the heat. That is how compromise occurs.

EVERY President had to pull nominees and negotiate other candidates, that is how we get Moderates. Heck, Reagan had to put his 3rd choice Moderate-leaning Kennedy on to get him through. Every President at least tried. Obama just threw up his hands and whined.

Your comment is exactly why I cannot stand the current Liberal wing, if you do not do exactly what they want the first time, you are attacked rather than negotiating. Spoiled children.
TWD 1974
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

So, just throw up your hands? That Sam, is pure BS speculation that there was NO candidate that could have gotten through. McConnel was able to do it on one nominee, he may have pulled it on two. But, there is a point where McConnell feels the heat. That is how compromise occurs.

EVERY President had to pull nominees and negotiate other candidates, that is how we get Moderates. Heck, Reagan had to put his 3rd choice Moderate-leaning Kennedy on to get him through. Every President at least tried. Obama just threw up his hands and whined.

Your comment is exactly why I cannot stand the current Liberal wing, if you do not do exactly what they want the first time, you are attacked rather than negotiating. Spoiled children.
Issue in 2016 was not about finding the right ideological fit. McConnell controlled a clear majority of the Senate and could prevent a vote on the floor, which he made clear from the beginning he would do regardless of who Obama nominated. Mitch had the political power and had no interest in relinquishing it. Comparisons to Reagan are inaccurate as the republicans had a clear majority of the US Senate throughout his 8 years in office. Reagan's problem with 2 failed Scotus nominations was 1. Bork said to much, and was too cerebral and some key Republican Senators didn't fully trust him. 2. GInsburg had to drop out when it came out that he was doing a lot of weed in the late 60's, early 70's.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I'm not attacking anyone. Just taking McConnell at his word.
JL
Mothra said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

Just tell us what happened & we can decide what to do.
Don't you think that's what this is supposed to do?
No. According to news reports, the Dems have hired the former ABC news producer to sensationalize and dramatize the events in an attempt to paint a compelling narrative. Why do they need to do that as opposed to just giving Americans the facts?

I'll tell you: midterms. It's going to be a bloodbath, given the incompetence of the Biden admin, and as others pointed out above, this is an attempt to sway that election.
Dems: "if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Also Dems: "perilously close we came on January 6 to losing this democracy"
FLBear5630
TWD 74 said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Issue in 2016 was not about finding the right ideological fit. McConnell controlled a clear majority of the Senate and could prevent a vote on the floor, which he made clear from the beginning he would do regardless of who Obama nominated. Mitch had the political power and had no interest in relinquishing it. Comparisons to Reagan are inaccurate as the republicans had a clear majority of the US Senate throughout his 8 years in office. Reagan's problem with 2 failed Scotus nominations was 1. Bork said to much, and was too cerebral and some key Republican Senators didn't fully trust him. 2. GInsburg had to drop out when it came out that he was doing a lot of weed in the late 60's, early 70's.
Obama didn't even try. He didn't come back with a more Moderate candidate. He didn't even try to cross the aisle to put pressure on McConnell. He cried to the media. Sam, you can rationalize all you want, but Obama provided one name and then took his ball and went home. Those the facts.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

TWD 74 said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Obama didn't even try. He didn't come back with a more Moderate candidate. He didn't even try to cross the aisle to put pressure on McConnell. He cried to the media. Sam, you can rationalize all you want, but Obama provided one name and then took his ball and went home. Those the facts.

Garland was the moderate pick. Once McConnell held his ground, any judge with Supreme Court ambitions would have been a fool to accept the nomination.
EatMoreSalmon
TWD 74 said:

4th and Inches said:

I would imagine Schumer was aware of his making a Biblical reference: Hosea 8:7. "For they sow the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind." Not a call to violence at all, but a depiction of the consequences of sinful acts (for ancient Israel--Idolatry) which would be far greater than the initial action.
I must have missed the "You won't know what hit you." part of the Biblical reference. Schumer messed up if he wasn't trying to incite violence. Especially in the atmosphere in which he was speaking. If he wanted a Biblical reference, he needed to refer to the actual scripture to make that clear to a crowd that likely would have no idea there was anything Biblical involved.

If I missed some sarcasm, I apologize.
drahthaar
Osodecentx said:

drahthaar said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered

DOJ isn't looking good

For a long time now.
drahthaar
Sam Lowry said:

drahthaar said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered
I wouldn't go so far as to call him incompetent as a judge, but otherwise I agree.
If he doesn't have the courage and character to enforce what is already Federal statute, he is incompetent.
drahthaar
TWD 74 said:

4th and Inches said:

Bull****, kinda like Trump's actions were a "depiction of the consequences".
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

TWD 74 said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Garland was the moderate pick. Once McConnell held his ground, any judge with Supreme Court ambitions would have been a fool to accept the nomination.

Nooooo!

Garland was not an acceptable Moderate pick, McConnell told him in no uncertain terms. Obama never got off Garland. He did what you just did - Argue that Garland is Moderate. That was and is a non-starter, Obama didn't have the votes. He was not in a position to argue the finer points of Garland to sway a few needed votes. He was DOA and the Senate told him Time for a new name,

Simply saying he is Moderate and complaining was ridiculous and for the Dem's criminal as he gave up a SCOTUS nomination. That will go down as one of the biggest Presidential mess ups in history. Surprising since Obama was a former Senator, he should have known how the game is played. But, as I said he came to believe he was special...

Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

TWD 74 said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Nooooo!

Garland was not an acceptable Moderate pick, McConnell told him in no uncertain terms. Obama never got off Garland. He did what you just did - Argue that Garland is Moderate. That was and is a non-starter, Obama didn't have the votes. He was not in a position to argue the finer points of Garland to sway a few needed votes. He was DOA and the Senate told him Time for a new name,

Simply saying he is Moderate and complaining was ridiculous and for the Dem's criminal as he gave up a SCOTUS nomination. That will go down as one of the biggest Presidential mess ups in history. Surprising since Obama was a former Senator, he should have known how the game is played. But, as I said he came to believe he was special...

I'm not complaining. Outgoing presidents typically don't get a Supreme Court nominee confirmed without a Senate majority. That's how the game is played.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

TWD 74 said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Nooooo!

I'm not complaining. Outgoing presidents typically don't get a Supreme Court nominee confirmed without a Senate majority. That's how the game is played.
I disagree, they don't get a Justice as aligned with their Party's views. They have to pick someone more acceptable to both Parties which is a Moderate.

Do you know of any other President that was not able to fill a slot in the Modern Era and lost the selection to the other Party? I can't find any. But, admittedly I am not a Judicial guy as a non-lawyer.

I say it is more of an indictment against Obama not being able to or not willing to find any middle ground with the Senate and escalating it to the point where McConnell just said we will just wait.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

drahthaar said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Fox News Sunday covered

DOJ isn't looking good
only a bad look to those that know it is happenig and it is illegal. Media outlets are not covering it..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Forest Bueller_bf
EatMoreSalmon said:

TWD 74 said:

4th and Inches said:

I must have missed the "You won't know what hit you." part of the Biblical reference. Schumer messed up if he wasn't trying to incite violence. Especially in the atmosphere in which he was speaking. If he wanted a Biblical reference, he needed to refer to the actual scripture to make that clear to a crowd that likely would have no idea there was anything Biblical involved.

Quote:

"I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

This is an obvious call to violence. But, Dems get away with it and then get away with actual violence. Entire Summer of 2020 as an example. You have to completely have your head in the sand, not to see this for what it was.

Trump did invite people attending his Jan. 6th rally to go to the Capital.

Quote:

"And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you. We're going to walk down. We're going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period."

Is this a call to battle? Not nearly as much as Schumer, that's for sure.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

TWD 74 said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Nooooo!

I disagree, they don't get a Justice as aligned with their Party's views. They have to pick someone more acceptable to both Parties which is a Moderate.

Do you know of any other President that was not able to fill a slot in the Modern Era and lost the selection to the other Party? I can't find any. But, admittedly I am not a Judicial guy as a non-lawyer.

I say it is more of an indictment against Obama not being able to or not willing to find any middle ground with the Senate and escalating it to the point where McConnell just said we will just wait.

Except that's not what McConnell said.

Same thing happened to LBJ.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

TWD 74 said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Nooooo!

Except that's not what McConnell said.

Same thing happened to LBJ.
Could not find the LBJ one. All the articles I could find have the last time about 1868 or so.

All Obama had to do was submit another name. That would have put all the pressure on McConnell to at least have hearing. As you know, the Senate cannot nominate. Obama was stupid and prideful in how he played that.

If he submitted a name, I would agree with you.
FLBear5630
Forest Bueller_bf said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

TWD 74 said:

4th and Inches said:

Quote:

"I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

This is an obvious call to violence. But, Dems get away with it and then get away with actual violence. Entire Summer of 2020 as an example. You have to completely have your head in the sand, not to see this for what it was.

Quote:

"And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you. We're going to walk down. We're going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period."

Did the Trump quote come from the hearings? They showed all of it?
Forest Bueller_bf
RMF5630 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

TWD 74 said:

4th and Inches said:

Quote:

Quote:

Not sure about at the hearing, this was a transcript of part of the speech he made Jan. 6th when inviting people to go to the Capitol.

FLBear5630
Forest Bueller_bf said:

RMF5630 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

TWD 74 said:

4th and Inches said:

Quote:

Quote:

Not sure about at the hearing, this was a transcript of part of the speech he made Jan. 6th when inviting people to go to the Capitol.

The 2nd paragraph is problematic to the Commission, I would think.
FLBear5630
Funny thing about these hearings. Everything Barr says saying DOJ could not find evidence of large scale fraud is played as the truth and Trump was told.

But, everything he said about Russia-gate and other are untruths.
Redbrickbear
RMF5630 said:

Funny thing about these hearings. Everything Barr says saying DOJ could not find evidence of large scale fraud is played as the truth and Trump was told.

Yep,

"Barr must be unquestionably believed about election fraud!"

"Barr is totally unreliable about 'russia-gate' and in fact he is probably a Putin asset!"

"When Barr said that the BLM protests have caused wide spread rioting and violence he is lying!"
4th and Inches
RMF5630 said:

anybody who says they KNOW there was no fraud is lying.. our system makes that nearly impossible to prove either way, especially on a national scale.

They cant be honest and say that because it would make people lose their sh.. on both sides of the aisle

–Horace

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.