Jan 6 committee

147,195 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Even your name calling is false, stale and without much effect.

I hope you didn't work too hard on it.
Your evasion is as tiresome as your lack of compassion.

Sorry to see that your integrity implant procedure failed.
I will remind you of this post the next time you virtue signal how you never resort to cheap shots.

Old
This is a quote of your old posts. When you turn nonsensical I dust them off and serve them up. For example:

You're even more bitter now. Maybe you should just stay away from the hearings.
You've been an ass on this board for more than two months, surely you can take a break and act like an adult.
Doesn't change the character of your posts, Oso.

You make such a point of honesty. seriously take a step back and look hard at your posts in June.

You're a damned hypocrite and it's well beyond obvious.
"OH I know, and you do too. But respect begets respect, while your conduct deserves none."
It's amazing how much you can do to damage your own credibility, all the while blind to that fact.

And quoting me out of context will never do your voice any good.

But I guess you can't do you, so you are left to doing me, however poorly.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

I will bet she gets a book deal and I bet she ends up either a political analyst or hostess on a TV show. Jan 6th was good to Cassidy.

Geez, she said WH Counsel told her, an aide, to prevent POTUS from leading a coup. And these idiots went gaga for it. She will be a wealthy women, great career move.
Osodecentx
Forest Bueller said:

Osodecentx said:

Forest Bueller said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oso: "The facts are well documented."

Yes. #1 being they have all avoided the commission's circus presentation.

What commission?
Commission, Committee, Stalinist Show Trial, all the same thing here.

Who has avoided the committee hearings?
Anyone with decency, a sense of fair play, or who is sensitive to piles of feces in office.
Forever Trumper cover up progresses

The former agents are probably going to testify. I assume you trust them (I do). Since you won't be watching, I'll fill you in on the happenings

I just want to hear from someone that actually knows what did happen.

Not someone who when interviewing with the committee stated that she had inadvertently"overhead a conversation" and thought she heard things. Then on the stand repeats such hearsay but always putting a slight disclaimer on her stronger points hedging the "under oath" aspect.

In a court of law her testimony is useless, however in a "show" trial and that's all this is so far, a show, you have an overnight celebrity and cult hero. It appears to me this person is very motivated by acclaim. She is certainly getting it.
Let's hear from the SS agent and Ornato. Most of her testimony would be admissible in a court of law and there are corroborating witnesses. She knows a lot.
She heard Trump say the armed demonstrators weren't there to hurt Trump. There is video of Trump telling the demonstrators to "fight like hell" and go to the Capitol.

I certainly want to hear from the agents and driver too.
I agree
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

I will remind you of this post the next time you virtue signal how you never resort to cheap shots.

Old
This is a quote of your old posts. When you turn nonsensical I dust them off and serve them up. For example:

You've been an ass on this board for more than two months, surely you can take a break and act like an adult.

You make such a point of honesty. seriously take a step back and look hard at your posts in June.

"OH I know, and you do too. But respect begets respect, while your conduct deserves none."
It's amazing how much you can do to damage your own credibility, all the while blind to that fact.

"You have it backwards, as expected, but I understand. Some folks can't let go of their myths.

Cool story, if a bit stale."
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Old

"You have it backwards, as expected, but I understand. Some folks can't let go of their myths.

There you have it, folks. There is nothing left of Oso, he is reduced to false echoes of other posts.

Stage IV TDS is a tragic thing to see.
Forest Bueller
RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

I will bet she gets a book deal and I bet she ends up either a political analyst or hostess on a TV show. Jan 6th was good to Cassidy.

Geez, she said WH Counsel told her, an aide, to prevent POTUS from leading a coup. And these idiots went gaga for it. She will be a wealthy women, great career move.

This is certainly her big opportunity. Beautiful, obviously intelligent. Her testimony is certainly meaningless, but a new star is born as the newest media darling.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Old

There you have it, folks. There is nothing left of Oso, he is reduced to false echoes of other posts.

Stage IV TDS is a tragic thing to see.
"Stasi Old is quite energetic today! Hey, I've lost count. How many times now have you decide not to man up and admit you were wrong? I thought you were pathetic, but now, now you're just pitiful."
whiterock
When your enemy is doing harm to himself, stay out of his way.

FLBear5630
Forest Bueller said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

This is certainly her big opportunity. Beautiful, obviously intelligent. Her testimony is certainly meaningless, but a new star is born as the newest media darling.

Obviously intelligent? I didn't get that. I got someone that would do and say what they were rewarded to do. She will walk out of this set by liberal media and she got her position doing what Trump and Company told her. I
My comment wasn't a compliment.
whiterock
RMF5630 said:

Forest Bueller said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Obviously intelligent? I didn't get that. I got someone that would do and say what they were rewarded to do. She will walk out of this set by liberal media and she got her position doing what Trump and Company told her. I
she musta cut a deal with Democrats to get help with legal fees.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/03/obtained-text-message-cassidy-hutchinson-called-january-6-committee-bs-before-testifying/
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

RMF5630 said:

Forest Bueller said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

she musta cut a deal with Democrats to get help with legal fees.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/03/obtained-text-message-cassidy-hutchinson-called-january-6-committee-bs-before-testifying/

There is only one acceptable outcome to the January 6th Hearings, Trump was guilty and should be banned from holding public office. That is THE only outcome, no matter what the evidence shows. Impeachments are more fair than this witch-hunt. You do not have to like or hate Trump to know an unfair process and to not sign off on watching someone get railroaded on National Television.
Guy Noir
I agree. if the hearings wake up the Republican party to the reality they should distance the party from Donald Trump then that would be a good thing for the Republican Party. Truth, respect, and integrity in leadership should be the goals of the party not merely gun rights and abortion control. They also need to balance the budget and distance themselves from white supremacist groups.
FLBear5630
Guy Noir said:

I agree. if the hearings wake up the Republican party to the reality they should distance the party from Donald Trump then that would be a good thing for the Republican Party. Truth, respect, and integrity in leadership should be the goals of the party not merely gun rights and abortion control. They also need to balance the budget and distance themselves from white supremacist groups.
I don't think we agree. These hearings are a show, no different than show-trials. Republicans need to decide if Trump is their candidate, there is NOTHING of value coming out of this horrific abuse of power and Cheney's personal vendetta.

Elevating aides that have NO IDEA of the big picture or in the decision making process to being POTUS's Jiminy Cricket. She was a "friggin" aide with 2 years experience and she is being held up as controlling POTUS's schedule and actions. Think about that.

She was an intern four years ago and WH Counsel comes to her? And we are supposed to believe this? The Secret Service listening to her direction? Heve you ever dealt with the Secret Service when POTUS makes a visit somewhere? They shut down and control everything, they tell everyone what is going to happen, where and when. The definitely don't defer to some aide.

This whole thing is comical. This was a coup? Building a road we found a conduit we couldn't identify, with 15 minutes there were FBI agents on site, it was a communications conduit (not going to say where), but they knew and were there with enough personnel to take control of the situation. We had to make a call on fence lines for asset management. Within 30 minutes the FBI is on the phone asking why we wanted to know and who we were. They are on top of things and I am not in DC. The fantasy that this thing was going to take over our Government is a joke. It was some whack jobs that surprised the Capitol Police, that is all. They have been arrested, as they should. This dig and pony show is purely theater.

By the way, Trump's policies were good and on-target. His personality was not. The Courts are upholding that now with abortion and immigration and their rulings. Congress needs to do their job and make laws and budgets, not this monstrosity.
4th and Inches
To recap..

Hutchinson gets new lawyer who happened to have testified in Mueller investigation..

Hitchinson went from calling the committee "BS" to giving us powerful testimony about a letter she didnt write. Sometimes I cant remember what my handwriting looks like either..

I commend her for the courage it took to talk about a conversation she may or may not have had about an event she wasnt at..

She is quite remarkable. She was tasked with making sure Trump didnt go to the capital while everyone else went about their day. She must really have sway with Trump!

Look forward to her on the book circuit before she becomes one of the hosts of the view..

Up next on the Jan 6th committee show, miniture dancing horses and the juggling of chainsaws on fire
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

To recap..

Hutchinson gets new lawyer who happened to have testified in Mueller investigation..

Hitchinson went from calling the committee "BS" to giving us powerful testimony about a letter she didnt write. Sometimes I cant remember what my handwriting looks like either..

I commend her for the courage it took to talk about a conversation she may or may not have had about an event she wasnt at..

She is quite remarkable. She was tasked with making sure Trump didnt go to the capital while everyone else went about their day. She must really have sway with Trump!

Look forward to her on the book circuit before she becomes one of the hosts of the view..

Up next on the Jan 6th committee show, miniture dancing horses and the juggling of chainsaws on fire
WH Counsel - You Cassidy an Aide with 2 years experience must save Democracy. Keep President Trump from going to Congress... I am sure the Secret Service and DOJ will listen to you. I am just a lowly WH Counsel with no standing in this, so I must rely on the Aide to the Chief of Staff that is not around....

You couldn't write this stuff...

Golem
Guy Noir said:

I don't want him to run (DeSantis is the best option), but they shouldn't shun Trump. He's a powerful force for good governance and individual freedom. He should use his power to be a kingmaker and a rally point. The GOP needs his pugilistic approach to politics. They need to fight viciously and NEVER apologize to scummy leftists.
FLBear5630
Golem said:

Guy Noir said:

I don't want him to run (DeSantis is the best option), but they shouldn't shun Trump. He's a powerful force for good governance and individual freedom. He should use his power to be a kingmaker and a rally point. The GOP needs his pugilistic approach to politics. They need to fight viciously and NEVER apologize to scummy leftists.
I don't want DeSantis to run for selfish reasons, I want him to stay Governor.

Trump would do better on the outside. He is a legal nightmare on the inside. You will spend all his time as Prez defending something. If doesn't have to be true, but it takes energy, political capital and time to defend. He is poison as an elected official.

Golem
RMF5630 said:

Golem said:

Guy Noir said:

Trump would do better on the outside. He is a legal nightmare on the inside. You will spend all his time as Prez defending something. If doesn't have to be true, but it takes energy, political capital and time to defend. He is poison as an elected official.

That's why he should be a kingmaker and a rally point and DeSantis should be the candidate. Their policies are near identical, with DeSantis presenting far less of a target. Not that the evil left won't suddenly make up lies as they did against Trump.
GrowlTowel
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

It is an investigation not a trial. No charges have been submitted as of this time.
An investigation on national TV??? Sort of like COPS, American Detectives or The Interrogator?

I got it, Injustice with Nancy Grace! That is it and Cheney plays Nancy Grace, same haircut and everything.

Not very credible, but a compelling watch. 4 Rotten Tomatoes...
Seems like you Forever Trumpers want a president who won't be indicted by a Congressional committee that is televised.
Y'all don't want a committee to gather information because it reflects poorly on your boy and people can see it for what it is.

Problem is it is a political committee that isn't actually gathering facts. It is merely publishing cherry-picked materials to support a conclusion that was reached prior to the formation of the committee.

You know this.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
FLBear5630
Golem said:

RMF5630 said:

Golem said:

Guy Noir said:

That's why he should be a kingmaker and a rally point and DeSantis should be the candidate. Their policies are near identical, with DeSantis presenting far less of a target. Not that the evil left won't suddenly make up lies as they did against Trump.
Yeah, but that leaves my home state screwed! As I said, selfish.
Golem
RMF5630 said:

Golem said:

RMF5630 said:

Golem said:

Guy Noir said:

Yeah, but that leaves my home state screwed! As I said, selfish.

Nah. Just let DeSantis pick his successor and vote for him or her. You'll be alright. Your country needs your governor.
Osodecentx
GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

It is an investigation not a trial. No charges have been submitted as of this time.
An investigation on national TV??? Sort of like COPS, American Detectives or The Interrogator?

I got it, Injustice with Nancy Grace! That is it and Cheney plays Nancy Grace, same haircut and everything.

Seems like you Forever Trumpers want a president who won't be indicted by a Congressional committee that is televised.
Y'all don't want a committee to gather information because it reflects poorly on your boy and people can see it for what it is.

Problem is it is a political committee that isn't actually gathering facts. It is merely publishing cherry-picked materials to support a conclusion that was reached prior to the formation of the committee.

You know this.
Problem is they are discovering inconvenient facts
Golem
Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

You know this.

No. They're inviting fiction.
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

You know this.
No, no they are not.

They are spewing cherry-picked stories with the veracity of Joe Isuzu .

4th and Inches
RMF5630 said:

Golem said:

Guy Noir said:

this is true but it may also be true for any good GOP canidate.. Mitt Romney supposedly had pool parties with Satan during his run at the presidency..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Wangchung
4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Golem said:

Guy Noir said:

this is true but it may also be true for any good GOP canidate.. Mitt Romney supposedly had pool parties with Satan during his run at the presidency..
And the souls of women in his human flesh covered binders:
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

You know this.
their star witness couldnt identify a note wasnt in her own handwritting and called the committee BS prior to switching lawyers and testifying..

Supposed Witness tampering claims by Cheney? Yeah, those were about Hutchinson too.. alot of weight being given to a 25ish yr old assistant aid to somebody near Trump. Ranks up there with the senior whitehouse insider that turned out to be a mail clerk.

Thank god senior admin relied on her to stop Trump on Jan 6th..

The only inconvenient facts discovered so far is her testimony is mostly smoke and mirrors.

They got him this time!!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
william
All just one step above (being tres genereux ici, mon freres) a Soviet Show Trial.

Same as both 'Impeachments' and one good step below the well document Hoax of Russian Collusion.

Same party and mostly the same operators in all instances.

Won't change anyone's mind. Only divide many people further - but based on the ratings - maybe not that many.

- KKM

I guess Stalin would be impressed.

The rest of us should be saddened.

pro ecclesia, pro javelina
Forest Bueller
whiterock said:

That 63% Dems think they should focus on Jan 6th is crazy and quite telling. Completely out of touch with reality.
Wangchung
Forest Bueller said:

whiterock said:

That 63% Dems think they should focus on Jan 6th is crazy and quite telling. Completely out of touch with reality.
It's their "happy place" mental diversion from the stark realities of the consequences of their voting preferences all around them.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Forest Bueller
Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

You know this.

Only thing new discovered so far is second hand heresy from an ambitious source.

Let's wait for an actual witness to testify before we anoint there being new facts.

If the driver and secret service members confirm her second hand heresy, then I will change my mind. Right now it's still a big nothing.
Osodecentx
Forest Bueller said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

You know this.

Only thing new discovered so far is second hand heresy from an ambitious source.

Let's wait for an actual witness to testify before we anoint there being new facts.

If the driver and secret service members confirm her second hand heresy, then I will change my mind. Right now it's still a big nothing.
Hutchinson was in the room when Trump learned that folks who were armed were being denied access.
She was in the room when Trump said the armed folks were not there to harm him.
She is an actual witness. This isn't hearsay; it's an eyewitness.

I do want to hear from Ornato, a former SS agent who was a Trump senior staffer. He was in the vehicle. He isn't SS, so he should be able to testify.
Osodecentx
Forest Bueller said:

whiterock said:

Let's focus on inflation and immigration.
I think we can also find out what happened on Jan 6
Oldbear83
We know pretty well what happened on Jan. 6

Thousands of angry Trump supporters protested some obvious dirty tricks in the 2020 election.

Almost none of the protesters broke the law,

Almost none who did break the law were violent.

The only person killed by violence on January 6 was an unarmed woman who was shot by a police officer who did not issue a warning and was never in personal danger.

The 'commission' is a kangaroo court run by Democrats who hate and fear Trump, with a narrative built to distract from a long list of failures by their President and Speaker.

Only the fools are fooled.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.