Jan 6 committee

133,586 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

When the prosecute the FBI agents for the michigan shenanigans, I will get behind prosecuting Trump for bringing a mob to washington DC.
What happened in Michigan?
Some MAGA terrorists planned to kidnap the governor and start a civil war back in 2020. Two pleaded guilty, two were acquitted, and two are up for re-trial. Trumpkins drew the obvious conclusion -- that the rioters really weren't to blame for Jan. 6.
Are you just forgetting to mention the entrapment the Feds engaged in?
That will be for the jury to decide. The defense moved for dismissal on those grounds, but it was denied.
So Sam, you bring up a good point.

If nobody is charged after the Commission will you admit the Trump Administration is not culpable for the Jan 6th riots?

If they can't find evidence to bring charges against Trump will you admit he was not trying to overthrow they Government?

I have always said, if he is guilty prosecute. If he is found guilty in a trial. I will be the first to say lock him up. Will you stand up if he isn't???

I don't know whether he's criminally liable. I'll form my opinion based on whatever evidence finally comes out. It won't depend entirely on whether he's prosecuted because that's unlikely to happen regardless of the evidence. I'm more interested in his moral culpability, which I think has been evident all along.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

When the prosecute the FBI agents for the michigan shenanigans, I will get behind prosecuting Trump for bringing a mob to washington DC.
Some MAGA terrorists planned to kidnap the governor and start a civil war back in 2020. Two pleaded guilty, two were acquitted, and two are up for re-trial. Trumpkins drew the obvious conclusion -- that the rioters really weren't to blame for Jan. 6.
That will be for the jury to decide. The defense moved for dismissal on those grounds, but it was denied.

If nobody is charged after the Commission will you admit the Trump Administration is not culpable for the Jan 6th riots?

If they can't find evidence to bring charges against Trump will you admit he was not trying to overthrow they Government?

I have always said, if he is guilty prosecute. If he is found guilty in a trial. I will be the first to say lock him up. Will you stand up if he isn't???

I don't know whether he's criminally liable. I'll form my opinion based on whatever evidence finally comes out. It won't depend entirely on whether he's prosecuted because that's unlikely to happen regardless of the evidence. I'm more interested in his moral culpability, which I think has been evident all along.
So basically, you have made up your mind and no matter what is shown or what isn't real enough to prosecute you are good with Trump is guilty.

Think about what you are saying, The accusations is that he planned to overthrow the election by force and lead a coup. That isn't worth prosecuting over???? So, if he didn't do anything criminal what is the point of all this??? IF THIS IS NOT WORTH PROSECUTING OVER, NOTHING IS.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

So basically, you have made up your mind and no matter what is shown or what isn't real enough to prosecute you are good with Trump is guilty.

Think about what you are saying, The accusations is that he planned to overthrow the election by force and lead a coup. That isn't worth prosecuting over???? So, if he didn't do anything criminal what is the point of all this??? IF THIS IS NOT WORTH PROSECUTING OVER, NOTHING IS.
I haven't made up my mind whether he's guilty in a legal sense. I think he is morally responsible, and in my mind he's disqualified from holding office again.

We have a lot of corruption in government partly because so much of it is legal. Most if not all the Biden family's dealings with China, for example. No one really cares about moral responsibility. It's all about what my side can get away with and what we can pin on your side. But prosecuting former politicians is a very dangerous road.
Oldbear83
Sam decided Trump was guilty years ago. Doesn't even matter what the charge is, Trump is 'untermensch' and so must be done away with.

He will never be honest enough to admit that, though.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

I haven't made up my mind whether he's guilty in a legal sense. I think he is morally responsible, and in my mind he's disqualified from holding office again.

We have a lot of corruption in government partly because so much of it is legal. Most if not all the Biden family's dealings with China, for example. No one really cares about moral responsibility. It's all about what my side can get away with and what we can pin on your side. But prosecuting former politicians is a very dangerous road.
If he's disqualified from holding office, it will break our democracy. You will have brought forth that which you're against.

If you get what you want, you will regret it.
GrowlTowel
Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Nope. Some FBI agents started it. Helped with the narrative.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Cheney has this on prime-time TV and using Congressional time to say how heinous and unforgiveable his and his Administration's acts were 17 months ago. If it warrants all this, doesn't it warrant a real criminal hearing? According to Cheney and several on here he tried to overthrow the Government! That can be punishable by death in the law. To just say, oh well they are all corrupt seems disingenuous.

If this is to get evidence, turn over to DOJ and instruct them to prosecute. If he is not guilty, say it. If there is not enough evidence, exonerate him. You can't do this to people on TV, throw out all this innuendo and then not come up with an actionable finding one way or another.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

If he's disqualified from holding office, it will break our democracy. You will have brought forth that which you're against.

Why is that?
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Cheney has this on prime-time TV and using Congressional time to say how heinous and unforgiveable his and his Administration's acts were 17 months ago. If it warrants all this, doesn't it warrant a real criminal hearing? According to Cheney and several on here he tried to overthrow the Government! That can be punishable by death in the law. To just say, oh well they are all corrupt seems disingenuous.

If this is to get evidence, turn over to DOJ and instruct them to prosecute. If he is not guilty, say it. If there is not enough evidence, exonerate him. You can't do this to people on TV, throw out all this innuendo and then not come up with an actionable finding one way or another.
It might warrant a criminal hearing, but a criminal hearing might not be the wisest thing. I'm not dismissing this as mere everyday corruption. Trump has taken it to a whole new level. My point is that should be enough for us to say "no more." Otherwise the GOP deserves to pay a heavy price politically.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

It might warrant a criminal hearing, but a criminal hearing might not be the wisest thing. I'm not dismissing this as mere everyday corruption. Trump has taken it to a whole new level. My point is that should be enough for us to say "no more." Otherwise the GOP deserves to pay a heavy price politically.
No, you can't just arbitrarily say "No More", we don't have enough or don't want to risk a trial so we will have your Party take a big political hit. What type of due process is that??? That is a hatchet job with no risk to those possibly bringing false charges.

The ONLY way any of this has ANY meaning is if it is tied to a fair process with a finding. You can't talk like you and the Dems are talking and then when it comes down to backing it up with evidence, due process and rules say "No, we really don't want to do that". We much prefer a TV slot where we can say what we want, Trump can't defend himself and exact a political price on the GOP. What the hell is that??????
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

No, you can't just arbitrarily say "No More", we don't have enough or don't want to risk a trial so we will have your Party take a big political hit. What type of due process is that??? That is a hatchet job with no risk to those possibly bringing false charges.

The ONLY way any of this has ANY meaning is if it is tied to a fair process with a finding. You can't talk like you and the Dems are talking and then when it comes down to backing it up with evidence, due process and rules say "No, we really don't want to do that". We much prefer a TV slot where we can say what we want, Trump can't defend himself and exact a political price on the GOP. What the hell is that??????
Trump can defend himself to the committee any time he wants. He knows better, though. It would make him look terrible, and make the hearings far more interesting to the public, not to mention likely opening him up to perjury charges.

Trump is in no direct legal jeopardy from the committee. They'll publish a report, and the Republicans who chose not to participate will make a report of their own investigation and its findings.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Nobody ever said the rioters werent to blame for Jan 6th but you keep doing you, its entertaining

You keep lower in the goal to little tykes level and I'll keep Dunkin on you.

12 FBI informants, a half dozen FBI agents plotted to kidnap the Mich Gov along with 6 dummies. The dummies tried to back out but the. Paid informants pushed them. One dude got paid $54k the basically lead the operation/training.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Trump can defend himself to the committee any time he wants. He knows better, though. It would make him look terrible, and make the hearings far more interesting to the public, not to mention likely opening him up to perjury charges.

Trump is in no direct legal jeopardy from the committee. They'll publish a report, and the Republicans who chose not to participate will make a report of their own investigation and its findings.
Ok so the whole thing is nothing, entertainment. A big Democratic Party Campaign postioning docu-series. If there is nothing criminal and you know it. It is a waste of time and the findings are as meaning less as the Steele Report on Trump, bar talk.
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Nobody ever said the rioters werent to blame for Jan 6th but you keep doing you, its entertaining

12 FBI informants, a half dozen FBI agents plotted to kidnap the Mich Gov along with 6 dummies. The dummies tried to back out but the. Paid informants pushed them. One dude got paid $54k the basically lead the operation/training.
I humbly apologize. I read your "whatabout" post too hastily and assumed you were making a point.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

When the prosecute the FBI agents for the michigan shenanigans, I will get behind prosecuting Trump for bringing a mob to washington DC. %A0
So Sam, you bring up a good point. %A0

I have always said, if he is guilty prosecute. %A0If he is found guilty in a trial. %A0I will be the first to say lock him up. %A0Will you stand up if he isn't??? %A0

Think about what you are saying, The accusations is that he planned to overthrow the election by force and lead a coup. %A0That isn't worth prosecuting over???? %A0So, if he didn't do anything criminal what is the point of all this??? %A0IF THIS IS NOT WORTH PROSECUTING OVER, NOTHING IS.

Cheney has this on prime-time TV and using Congressional time to say how heinous and unforgiveable his and his Administration's acts were 17 months ago. %A0If it warrants all this, doesn't it warrant a real criminal hearing? %A0According to Cheney and several on here he tried to overthrow the Government! %A0That can be %A0punishable by death in the law. %A0To just say, oh well they are all corrupt seems disingenuous. %A0

If this is to get evidence, turn over to DOJ and instruct them to prosecute. If he is not guilty, say it. %A0If there is not enough evidence, exonerate him. %A0You can't do this to people on TV, throw out all this innuendo and then not come up with an actionable finding one way or another.
No, you can't just arbitrarily say "No More", we don't have enough or don't want to risk a trial so we will have your Party take a big political hit. %A0What type of due process is that??? %A0That is a hatchet job with no risk to those possibly bringing false charges.

The ONLY way any of this has ANY meaning is if it is tied to a fair process with a finding. %A0You can't talk like you and the Dems are talking and then when it comes down to backing it up with evidence, due process and rules say "No, we really don't want to do that". %A0We much prefer a TV slot where we can say what we want, Trump can't defend himself and exact a political price on the GOP. %A0What the hell is that??????

Ok so the whole thing is nothing, entertainment. %A0A big Democratic Party Campaign postioning docu-series. %A0If there is nothing criminal and you know it. %A0It is a waste of time and the findings are as meaning less as the Steele Report on Trump, bar talk.
Well, that's where we differ. I don't think lying for two solid months, firing up a mob, and unleashing it on the Capitol in a corrupt effort to steal an election that you know you lost is "nothing." I think it's disqualifying whether it leads to actionable charges or not.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

I humbly apologize. I read your "whatabout" post too hastily and assumed you were making a point.
no what about, thats what happened in Mich.. if you cant blame a govt official for making them kidnap a gov then You cant blame Trump, a govt official, for the dumb stuff jan 6th dummies did..

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
TWD 1974
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

There is no serious path to disqualifying a former president from running again. Even a felony conviction would not, as the stated eligibility language in the Constitution does not exclude felons. I would expect any legal efforts to disqualify short of a constitutional amendment to fail.
Even if Dems could, disqualifying Trump would be monumentally stupid, politically. If Trump runs, he has lost the popular twice, and his place on the ballot will guarantee millions of Anti Trumpers will Go to the poll. If he drops out, or is beaten in the primaries, you can rest assure he will not play nice with the Republican who replaces him. Disqualifying Trump gives Republicans the opportunity to run Desantis and retain the Trump base.
Redbrickbear
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

When the prosecute the FBI agents for the michigan shenanigans, I will get behind prosecuting Trump for bringing a mob to washington DC. %A0

I have always said, if he is guilty prosecute. %A0If he is found guilty in a trial. %A0I will be the first to say lock him up. %A0Will you stand up if he isn't??? %A0

Think about what you are saying, The accusations is that he planned to overthrow the election by force and lead a coup. %A0That isn't worth prosecuting over???? %A0So, if he didn't do anything criminal what is the point of all this??? %A0IF THIS IS NOT WORTH PROSECUTING OVER, NOTHING IS.

Cheney has this on prime-time TV and using Congressional time to say how heinous and unforgiveable his and his Administration's acts were 17 months ago. %A0If it warrants all this, doesn't it warrant a real criminal hearing? %A0According to Cheney and several on here he tried to overthrow the Government! %A0That can be %A0punishable by death in the law. %A0To just say, oh well they are all corrupt seems disingenuous. %A0

If this is to get evidence, turn over to DOJ and instruct them to prosecute. If he is not guilty, say it. %A0If there is not enough evidence, exonerate him. %A0You can't do this to people on TV, throw out all this innuendo and then not come up with an actionable finding one way or another.
No, you can't just arbitrarily say "No More", we don't have enough or don't want to risk a trial so we will have your Party take a big political hit. %A0What type of due process is that??? %A0That is a hatchet job with no risk to those possibly bringing false charges.

The ONLY way any of this has ANY meaning is if it is tied to a fair process with a finding. %A0You can't talk like you and the Dems are talking and then when it comes down to backing it up with evidence, due process and rules say "No, we really don't want to do that". %A0We much prefer a TV slot where we can say what we want, Trump can't defend himself and exact a political price on the GOP. %A0What the hell is that??????

Ok so the whole thing is nothing, entertainment. %A0A big Democratic Party Campaign postioning docu-series. %A0If there is nothing criminal and you know it. %A0It is a waste of time and the findings are as meaning less as the Steele Report on Trump, bar talk.
Well, that's where we differ. I don't think lying for two solid months, firing up a mob, and unleashing it on the Capitol in a corrupt effort to steal an election that you know you lost is "nothing." I think it's disqualifying whether it leads to actionable charges or not.
You may not like the comparison but....if the mass corporate media, democratic party leaders, and academics can lie for months about police murdering unarmed black men and committing "genocide" in order to fire up mobs for several months, and leading to 40+ dead, and $2 billion in damages and go unpunished then its pretty stupid to pretend we should somehow demand Trump be punished for a 3hr riot that did almost no damage...and who the only person murdered during the riot was a Trump supporter by a trigger happy cop who himself was in no danger when he fired his gun.

[Riots and civil disturbances took place in 140 U.S. cities in 30 states and was 'the costliest civil unrest in U.S. history'. Large-scale property damage stemming from the protests has led to increased insurance claims, bankruptcies, and curbed economic activity among small businesses and state governments. Insurance claims arising from property damage suffered in rioting is still being assessed, but is thought to be significant, perhaps record-breaking. Estimates of property damages from fires and looting in just the MinneapolisSaint Paul area was $550 million and effected 1,500 property locations]
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

no what about, thats what happened in Mich.. if you cant blame a govt official for making them kidnap a gov then You cant blame Trump, a govt official, for the dumb stuff jan 6th dummies did..

Except that you are blaming a government official for making them kidnap a governor.

Doink.
Sam Lowry
Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

You may not like the comparison but....if the mass corporate media, democratic party leaders, and academics can lie for months about police murdering unarmed black men and committing "genocide" in order to fire up mobs for several months, and leading to 40+ dead, and $2 billion in damages and go unpunished then its pretty stupid to pretend we should somehow demand Trump be punished for a 3hr riot that did almost no damage...and who the only person murdered during the riot was a Trump supporter by a trigger happy cop who himself was in no danger when he fired his gun.

[Riots and civil disturbances took place in 140 U.S. cities in 30 states and was 'the costliest civil unrest in U.S. history'. Large-scale property damage stemming from the protests has led to increased insurance claims, bankruptcies, and curbed economic activity among small businesses and state governments. Insurance claims arising from property damage suffered in rioting is still being assessed, but is thought to be significant, perhaps record-breaking. Estimates of property damages from fires and looting in just the MinneapolisSaint Paul area was $550 million and effected 1,500 property locations]
I'm well aware and had plenty to say about the 2020 riots at the time. It doesn't give presidents a free pass to act like thugs.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Except that you are blaming a government official for making them kidnap a governor.

Doink.

Did those government officials lose their jobs due to their actions in this case? That would be no..

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Doink.

Did those government officials lose their jobs due to their actions in this case? That would be no..
Uh, neither did Trump. You're just tripling down on the whatabouts at this point.
Sam Lowry
xxx yyy said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

There is no serious path to disqualifying a former president from running again. Even a felony conviction would not, as the stated eligibility language in the Constitution does not exclude felons. I would expect any legal efforts to disqualify short of a constitutional amendment to fail.
Even if Dems could, disqualifying Trump would be monumentally stupid, politically. If Trump runs, he has lost the popular twice, and his place on the ballot will guarantee millions of Anti Trumpers will Go to the poll. If he drops out, or is beaten in the primaries, you can rest assure he will not play nice with the Republican who replaces him. Disqualifying Trump gives Republicans the opportunity to run Desantis and retain the Trump base.
The Constitution doesn't exclude felons, but a number of federal statutes do. Among others, treason, bribery, incitement to riot, removal of public documents, and conspiring to overthrow the government can all result in disqualification from public office or employment.
Redbrickbear
Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

I'm well aware and had plenty to say about the 2020 riots at the time. It doesn't give presidents a free pass to act like thugs.
Fair enough.

Forest Bueller_bf
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

I realize this dude bounced off of some type of tramoline, but dang, that is some wild move he made.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Doink.

Uh, neither did Trump. You're just tripling down on the whatabouts at this point.
so Jan 6th committee is not about trying to penalize Trump for his possible actions during jan 6th?

Sam be like..

–Horace

TWD 1974
Sam Lowry said:

xxx yyy said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

The Constitution doesn't exclude felons, but a number of federal statutes do. Among others, treason, bribery, incitement to riot, removal of public documents, and conspiring to overthrow the government can all result in disqualification from public office or employment.
I stand corrected. All of those situations, I believe, require a conviction. I have my doubts that Justice Dept. will pull the trigger on charging Trump directly. I think there is a case (multiple cases, there have been possible legal actions against Trump for 30 years), but it will be difficult to get a conviction, and there will be political damage for a court case dragging out through 2023 into 24. Best thing dems can do is close up the committee, state the case as clearly as possible, hand it off to DOJ, who will slow walk it, charging the lieutenants' first. What to do about Trump becomes a Republican problem for 24.
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Doink.

so Jan 6th committee is not about trying to penalize Trump for his possible actions during jan 6th?

Sam be like..
It's about making sure he doesn't get elected again.

But of course you'd hire those FBI agents in a heartbeat...
Sam Lowry
xxx yyy said:

Sam Lowry said:

xxx yyy said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

I stand corrected. All of those situations, I believe, require a conviction. I have my doubts that Justice Dept. will pull the trigger on charging Trump directly. I think there is a case (multiple cases, there have been possible legal actions against Trump for 30 years), but it will be difficult to get a conviction, and there will be political damage for a court case dragging out through 2023 into 24. Best thing dems can do is close up the committee, state the case as clearly as possible, hand it off to DOJ, who will slow walk it, charging the lieutenants' first. What to do about Trump becomes a Republican problem for 24.
Agreed, I don't think he will be charged at the federal level.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Doink.

Sam be like..
It's about making sure he doesn't elected again.

i dont have to.. they still have their jobs after literally paying people to create crime

–Horace

Cobretti
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

we, the people, dont..

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Doink.

Sam be like..

i dont have to.. they still have their jobs after literally paying people to create crime
And you're good with that.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

So, he is not allowed to disagree. He is not allowed to believe the election was stolen. He can't demonstrate, but everyone else can. There is absolutely no proof he unleashed anything. He said peaceful demonstration. Plus his Administration did everything required by law.

Not only that, you won't accept not having evidence to prosecute as a sign there is no proof.

Sam you and the Dems have set up a scenario where there is nothing that can dissuade. Even if it can't be proven.

The only acceptable solution is Trump not being able to run again because he may win?? Not beat him in an election, but disqualify him. You think that is the way forward, huh?
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Doink.

Sam be like..

And you're good with that.
whats worse is your good with it too..

–Horace

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.