Jan 6 committee

147,077 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

YouGov/Yahoo Poll: Most important issue to vote for Congress

Inflation: 37%
Crime: 10%
Healthcare: 10%
Immigration: 9%
Climate Change: 8%
Abortion: 8%
Schools: 5%
Covid: 4%
Foreign Policy: 2%

I missed election/ Jan 6 on the list..

This is not rocket science. It always comes down to your pocketbook.
i wish it did.. that shoulda been a Trump vote landslide in 2020 but instead we got feelings vote dipsh..s and here we are
Yes, no burden at all falls on the jackass who made the election a referendum on his own corrosive toxicity and made Joe Biden look attractive by comparison.
nope- you voted feelings and bought the media bullsh.. Own it,

Trump policies were better than Bidens , the middle class and the poverty level shrank upward during his presidency.

All you had to do was stop watching stupid repeaters on mass media..

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery None but ourselves can free our minds" Bob Marley
I voted against four more years of intentional, weaponized divisiveness and mainstreaming radical far-right ideologies and bat **** conspiracy theories.

I never had any illusions that Joe Biden would be a good president. And I knew I was likely voting against my own financial best interest. It wasn't an emotional decision at all. It was a calculation. I weighed all factors and found another term for Trump to be greater threat to the long-term health of our nation than four years of Biden's bumble-****ery.
What far right ideologies and "bat ****" conspiracy theories were going to be mainstreamed? And do you think the Biden administration has been just as, if not more, divisive?
The same ones that were given an audience and undue legitimacy during his first (and thankfully, only) term.

What were those? Curious.
bear2be2
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

i wish it did.. that shoulda been a Trump vote landslide in 2020 but instead we got feelings vote dipsh..s and here we are
Yes, no burden at all falls on the jackass who made the election a referendum on his own corrosive toxicity and made Joe Biden look attractive by comparison.

Trump policies were better than Bidens , the middle class and the poverty level shrank upward during his presidency.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery None but ourselves can free our minds" Bob Marley
I voted against four more years of intentional, weaponized divisiveness and mainstreaming radical far-right ideologies and bat **** conspiracy theories.

I never had any illusions that Joe Biden would be a good president. And I knew I was likely voting against my own financial best interest. It wasn't an emotional decision at all. It was a calculation. I weighed all factors and found another term for Trump to be greater threat to the long-term health of our nation than four years of Biden's bumble-****ery.

Boy were you wrong. This presidency has been a disaster in every way imaginable, and not just financially.
We'll agree to disagree. Not on the fact that Biden's presidency has been a disaster (a relatively predictable outcome), but that his term will do more lasting damage than a second Trump term would have.

If these four years result in different, more palatable candidates (the Democrats are already quite correctly pushing for that on their end) and we can hit the reset button after a series of disastrous election cycles, it will be a good thing in the long run. And not having Trump light daily fires -- and tear at what little fabric remains of this country's institutions and shared identity -- in the meantime is an added bonus.
Mothra
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

Boy were you wrong. This presidency has been a disaster in every way imaginable, and not just financially.
We'll agree to disagree. Not on the fact that Biden's presidency has been a disaster (a relatively predictable outcome), but that his term will do more lasting damage than a second Trump term would have.

If these four years result in different, more palatable candidates (the Democrats are already quite correctly pushing for that on their end) and we can hit the reset button after a series of disastrous election cycles, it will be a good thing in the long run. And not having Trump light daily fires -- and tear at what little fabric remains of this country's institutions and shared identity -- in the meantime is an added bonus.

The divisiveness has continued. The wokesters have made sure of that. So it's not like this has been any less divisive than Trump's term. You simply don't have a president mean tweeting everyday. And let's be honest that's your complaint.

We will never know what trumps second term would have been like. What we do know if our citizenry was in much better shape under Trump. And it's not even close, Moreover the idea that we can recover from Biden is I think foolish. Lasting damage is being done to our lives and our economy. We are closer to nuclear war than at any point since the 80's. Literally the only improvement is no more mean tweets. That's about it.
BusyTarpDuster2017
bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

What far right ideologies and "bat ****" conspiracy theories were going to be mainstreamed? And do you think the Biden administration has been just as, if not more, divisive?
The same ones that were given an audience and undue legitimacy during his first (and thankfully, only) term.
Answering without answering tells me that what you said was just talking points. If you're trying to convince others that your vote wasn't influenced by a heavily biased media or wasn't based on emotion, then that isn't gonna do it.
bear2be2
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

The ones that convinced tens of thousands of Americans to meet at the Capitol and try to overturn an election with only Dear Leader's words as their evidence/motivation. And convinced millions of others that what those folks did wasn't really a big deal.

And if you guys are going to pretend that fringe voices weren't magnified and given token admonishments that were interpreted by those groups as unofficial endorsements during the Trump presidency, then there's little reason to proceed with this discussion.

There's one reason and one reason alone that crazy extremist groups and movements that most of us had never even heard of (The Proud Boys, The Oath Keepers, the Three Percenters, Q Anon, etc.) became mainstream and felt empowered to crawl out from under their rocks during the Trump presidency. All those groups viewed Trump as their savior, and being the textbook narcissist he is, he ate that **** up.
Wangchung
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

If these four years result in different, more palatable candidates (the Democrats are already quite correctly pushing for that on their end) and we can hit the reset button after a series of disastrous election cycles, it will be a good thing in the long run. And not having Trump light daily fires -- and tear at what little fabric remains of this country's institutions and shared identity -- in the meantime is an added bonus
The problem is you'll be saying the exact same things about the next Republican candidate because it's what the majority of the media will tell you to think. Trump was labeled all the same things GWB was labeled. "Ooh, he's a fascist, racist, stupid ass! Our rights will be taken away!"
Then you'll be asked specifically what rights are threatened or what policies are so bad and you'll answer with, " you know, the ones he tried to push on America!" or some other non-answer that you think makes up for not having anything of substance.
Some people are like a well stocked library, when it comes to conversation. Speaking with them is like walking through that library and picking up a book. Other people are like empty rooms with media headlines crudely pasted to the wall. Zero substance.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
bear2be2
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

Answering without answering tells me that what you said was just talking points. If you're trying to convince others that your vote wasn't influenced by a heavily biased media or wasn't based on emotion, then that isn't gonna do it.
I'm not trying to convince you people of anything. Y'all have already made clear through your constant whataboutism and tacit complicity in the most bat **** aspects of Trump's time in office that there's nothing y'all can't rationalize and no bridge too far.
Wangchung
See? Still nothing specific. Tells you all you need to know.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
bear2be2
Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

If these four years result in different, more palatable candidates (the Democrats are already quite correctly pushing for that on their end) and we can hit the reset button after a series of disastrous election cycles, it will be a good thing in the long run. And not having Trump light daily fires -- and tear at what little fabric remains of this country's institutions and shared identity -- in the meantime is an added bonus
The problem is you'll be saying the exact same things about the next Republican candidate because it's what the majority of the media will tell you to think. Trump was labeled all the same things GWB was labeled. "Ooh, he's a fascist, racist, stupid ass! Our rights will be taken away!"
Then you'll be asked specifically what rights are threatened or what policies are so bad and you'll answer with, " you know, the ones he tried to push on America!" or some other non-answer that you think makes up for not having anything of substance.
Some people are like a well stocked library, when it comes to conversation. Speaking with them is like walking through that library and picking up a book. Other people are like empty rooms with media headlines crudely pasted to the wall. Zero substance.
You don't know me at all. I would have voted for John Kasich in a heartbeat in 2016. In fact, I did in both the primary and the general (I couldn't vote for Trump or Hillary). And depending on the Democratic candidate, I could be convinced to support a few of the Republicans in the presidential discussion currently.

Until Trump highjacked the party, I had no problem with Republicans. And if they were to move away from their culture war bull**** and return to their fiscally conservative roots, I won't again. I'm against Trumpism and its corrosive effects, not conservatism.
Wangchung
You're against going against the mainstream. You've spouted the mainstream rhetoric but have nothing to offer when pressed for specifics. All you remember is the FEELINGS you had while Trump was in office and then you claim the people who point out the specifics of what was good under Trump aren't able to be honest. At what point do you realize you're wholly relying on narrative to form your opinion?
Mothra
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

The ones that convinced tens of thousands of Americans to meet at the Capitol and try to overturn an election with only Dear Leader's words as their evidence/motivation. And convinced millions of others that what those folks did wasn't really a big deal.

And if you guys are going to pretend that fringe voices weren't magnified and given token admonishments that were interpreted by those groups as unofficial endorsements during the Trump presidency, then there's little reason to proceed with this discussion.

There's one reason and one reason alone that crazy extremist groups and movements that most of us had never even heard of (The Proud Boys, The Oath Keepers, the Three Percenters, Q Anon, etc.) became mainstream and felt empowered to crawl out from under their rocks during the Trump presidency. All those groups viewed Trump as their savior, and being the textbook narcissist he is, he ate that **** up.

Got it. So you're talking about the election fraud conspiracy after Trump lost. I thought you were talking about actual policy.

You're right - we will agree to disagree that the election fraud conspiracy after Trump lost was worse than the current policy disasters that are affecting every Americans life right now on a daily basis.

When you're far worse off financially and closer to nuclear war than at any point since the early 80's, you've been a disaster.
bear2be2
Wangchung said:

You're against going against the mainstream. You've spouted the mainstream rhetoric but have nothing to offer when pressed for specifics. All you remember is the FEELINGS you had while Trump was in office and then you claim the people who point out the specifics of what was good under Trump aren't able to be honest. At what point do you realize you're wholly relying on narrative to form your opinion?
Says the folks who have convinced themselves that tens of thousands of people descending on the Capitol, threatening the lives of public officials is normal.

If you don't think you're relying on narrative -- most often handed to you by Tucker Carlson and other such fear-mongering propagandists -- you're fooling yourself.
Wangchung
Yeah, the Proud boys etc all just appeared because of Trump rhetoric, right? Not because Antifa and other leftists were violently attacking conservatives who dared to have a protest or even merely a march to express their right of free speech.
Wangchung
bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

Says the folks who have convinced themselves that tens of thousands of people descending on the Capitol, threatening the lives of public officials is normal.

If you don't think you're relying on narrative -- most often handed to you by Tucker Carlson and other such fear-mongering propagandists -- you're fooling yourself.
Your ONE example happened after the election. You've been pressed, repeatedly, to tell us specifically which policies of Trump's were fascist or racist or anything bad for America and all you can do is whine about an event after the election. You're nothing but narrative.
bear2be2
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

Got it. So you're talking about the election fraud conspiracy after Trump lost. I thought you were talking about actual policy.

You're right - we will agree to disagree that the election fraud conspiracy after Trump lost was worse than the current policy disasters that are affecting every Americans life right now on a daily basis.

When you're far worse off financially and closer to nuclear war than at any point since the early 80's, you've been a disaster.
I've never been talking about policy, and I've made that clear.

My issue with Trump is the corrosive effect his rhetoric and behavior have had on our nation. You guys downplay that as "mean tweets," ignoring the very real damage it has done to our national identity/unity and institutions that are vital to the preservation of our democracy.

Y'all can overlook those things for tax breaks and cheap gas. I can't. And neither could 81 million other Americans who were voting against Trump more than they were voting for Biden. That you guys can't fathom that the world's biggest ******* might inspire the opposition speaks to the disconnect many of y'all have with Trump. Not everyone can rationalize/defend/accept clearly despicable behavior and the real-world consequences those things bring.
bear2be2
Wangchung said:

Yeah, the Proud boys etc all just appeared because of Trump rhetoric, right? Not because Antifa and other leftists were violently attacking conservatives who dared to have a protest or even merely a march to express their right of free speech.
You know what's great about the ability to condemn all extremist groups? You don't have to play the whatabout game, in effect defending white supremacists and ********s.

Antifa sucks. But that has nothing to do with the empowerment far right wing groups and conspiracy theorists felt during Trump's time in office.
EatMoreSalmon
The last couple pages of arguing have just gone to show how bankrupt our two parties have been.

Republican Party has been forced to change while kicking and screaming - and that resulted in a Trump candidacy.

Democrat cronies have forced their will on the Democrat primaries and put up some of the worst establishment candidates of all time. Their day of change is coming, or they will find themselves in a long period of irrelevance.
Wangchung
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

My issue with Trump is the corrosive effect his rhetoric and behavior have had on our nation. You guys downplay that as "mean tweets," ignoring the very real damage it has done to our national identity/unity and institutions that are vital to the preservation of our democracy.

Y'all can overlook those things for tax breaks and cheap gas. I can't. And neither could 81 million other Americans who were voting against Trump more than they were voting for Biden. That you guys can't fathom that the world's biggest ******* might inspire the opposition speaks to the disconnect many of y'all have with Trump. Not everyone can rationalize/defend/accept clearly despicable behavior and the real-world consequences those things bring.
You do realize you are only against the REACTION to Trump's presidency and not Trump's actions, right? You got tired of the media response of parsed quotes done in effort to make Trump look evil. You got tired of democrat riots and anger in response to not being in power. You were worn down by...narrative. You weighed the narrative against Trump versus the known and stated bad policies of Biden and decided that mean tweets were worse. You didn't vote based on Jan 6th, which happened AFTER the elections, so referencing that day as your logic is bull***** At what point do you realize the mean tweets only occurred thanks to the majority of media not accurately reporting on Trump? Probably the same point you realize you're all narrative, I guess.
Wangchung
bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

You know what's great about the ability to condemn all extremist groups? You don't have to play the whatabout game, in effect defending white supremacists and ********s.

Antifa sucks. But that has nothing to do with the empowerment far right wing groups and conspiracy theorists felt during Trump's time in office.
That's the problem with declaring everyone you disagree with as "white supremacists", eventually all your arguments devolve into the race card no matter how ludicrous the accusation ends up being every time.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Right, because if you're upset about left-wing anarchists the first thing you want to do is attack Mike Pence.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Right, because if you're upset about left-wing anarchists the first thing you want to do is attack Mike Pence.
Is that what the Proud Boys etc we're doing during Trump's 4 years in office? Going after Pence?
bear2be2
Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

That's the problem with declaring everyone you disagree with as "white supremacists", eventually all your arguments devolve into the race card no matter how ludicrous the accusation ends up being every time.
We're talking about literal white nationalist groups in many cases here. Like self-avowed. That you feel enough connection to these extremist groups to defend them is probably something you should explore.
drahthaar
Tough to almost impossible not vote against the current Dem party culture war. So there's that also in the mix.
Wangchung
bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

We're talking about literal white nationalist groups in many cases here. Like self-avowed. That you feel enough connection to these extremist groups to defend them is probably something you should explore.
Which ones? Be specific. Depart from your reliance on narrative for once.
bear2be2
drahthaar said:

Tough to almost impossible not vote against the current Dem party culture war. So there's that also in the mix.
I couldn't vote for Hillary. And I wouldn't have voted for Biden if Trump wasn't up for reelection.

I'm not a fan of either party or their recent pull to their ideological poles. I'm a moderate centrist, which makes me a political orphan in modern America.
Mothra
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

I do not and have never overlooked Trump's boorish behavior. It's something I regularly complained about while he was president. So I understand what you're saying about the corrosive effect of his presidency.

I just don't think it's nearly as damaging to the republic as you make it, and certainly not as damaging as the policies that have an actual effect on peoples' lives. When the wokesters have been taking to social media for years, accusing conservatives of homophobia, racism, hate speech, etc. and have actively attempted - with the assistance of the social media conglomerates - to cancel those with conservative opinions for years, the idea that Trump's abrasiveness is causing lasting damage just rings hollow.

I think we both know that if those voters had to do it all over again, Biden would not be our president. The majority now realize what a mistake they made in electing this disaster. It is showing up in all the polls. I wish people had been more pragmatic and had voted on policy. But alas we have a short-sighted electorate.
bear2be2
Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

My reliance on narrative? I guess the Unite the Right rally only happened in my imagination and that the "Jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil" chants weren't real.

Seriously, why is it so hard for you to separate yourself from obviously despicable people? Tribalism will end our species.
Wangchung
bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

My reliance on narrative? I guess the Unite the Right rally only happened in my imagination and that the "Jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil" chants weren't real.

Seriously, why is it so hard for you to separate yourself from obviously despicable people? Tribalism will end our species.
Ah, so the media narrative that they were ALL Nazis or racists because some of those Nazis showed up is your chosen narrative? Nevermind that group A had a permit to protest the removal of a statue and the violent anti-free speech mob of group B showed up without a permit and started trouble, right? The media says it's all Trump's fault so that's your answer?
bear2be2
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

I do not and have never overlooked Trump's boorish behavior. It's something I regularly complained about while he was president. So I understand what you're saying about the corrosive effect of his presidency.

I just don't think it's nearly as damaging to the republic as you make it, and certainly not as damaging as the policies that have an actual effect on peoples' lives. When the wokesters have been taking to social media for years, accusing conservatives of homophobia, racism, hate speech, etc. and have actively attempted - with the assistance of the social media conglomerates - to cancel those with conservative opinions for years, the idea that Trump's abrasiveness is causing lasting damage just rings hollow.

I think we both know that if those voters had to do it all over again, Biden would not be our president. The majority now realize what a mistake they made in electing this disaster. It is showing up in all the polls. I wish people had been more pragmatic and had voted on policy. But alas we have a short-sighted electorate.
Saying "I'm not a Trump fan" while defending or downplaying his every action and using the exact same trite language Trump devotees use in conversations with their political opposition (TDS, mean tweets, etc.) isn't much of a censure.

In a political environment where neither party is ever held to account by their own constituents due to blind tribal obligation, there is no political accountability. That's a problem.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Is that what the Proud Boys etc we're doing during Trump's 4 years in office? Going after Pence?
It's what they were doing when "tens of thousands of people descended on the Capitol, threatening the lives of public officials."
Mothra
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

bear2be2 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

Saying "I'm not a Trump fan" while defending or downplaying his every action and using the exact same trite language Trump devotees use in conversations with their political opposition (TDS, mean tweets, etc.) isn't much of a censure.

In a political environment where neither party is ever held to account by their own constituents due to blind tribal obligation, there is no political accountability.

I'm not sure what you want me to say. I've gone on record multiple times saying he was my last choice for the republican nominee and I hope to never hear and see the man again. I think what he did on January 6th, while not criminal incitement, was deplorable. And I think if he wins the nomination, the republicans probably lose in 2024. I regularly said these things and was critical of trumps incendiary comments over the years.

I suppose I could be hyperbolic and melodramatic and say he's destroyed democracy but I think we both know that's b.s.
bear2be2
Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

Ah, so the media narrative that they were ALL Nazis or racists because some of those Nazis showed up is your chosen narrative? Nevermind that group A had a permit to protest the removal of a statue and the violent anti-free speech mob of group B showed up without a permit and started trouble, right? The media says it's all Trump's fault so that's your answer?
It wasn't a few problematic people. If you were marching with tiki torches that night, odds are you're a racist piece of *****

My questions for you are 1) why did far-right extremist groups feel emboldened to go mainstream during Trump's time in office? And 2) why can't you flatly condemn far-right extremism?
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

It's what they were doing when "tens of thousands of people descended on the Capitol, threatening the lives of public officials."
After the election? How is that Trump policy? And please, tens of thousands? You have CNN's crowd estimator come up with that number for you? Hahaha
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

After the election? How is that Trump policy? And please, tens of thousands? You have CNN's crowd estimator come up with that number for you? Hahaha
I was quoting your conversation with B2B2. Which at that point was about J6. You suggested that it was a response to Antifa. Let's not try to change the subject.
Wangchung
bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

bear2be2 said:

Wangchung said:

It wasn't a few problematic people. If you were marching with tiki torches that night, odds are you're a racist piece of *****

My questions for you are 1) why did far-right extremist groups feel emboldened to go mainstream during Trump's time in office? And 2) why can't you flatly condemn far-right extremism?
1) That's merely your opinion(aka the DNC narrative). The media put a spotlight on any racists they could find and screamed, "see?!? Look what Trump created!!!" Same bull**** narrative we have today with the current administration blaming every problem on white supremacy. 2) I consider the source of the accusations. I've been told being pro-life is far right extremism. I've been told that not wanting tr annies being shoved into little children's faces is right wing extremism. I've been told wanting a controlled border and immigration is right wing extremism. I've been told not wanting teachers to sexualize kindergartners is right wing extremism. I've been told not wanting homosexuality shoehorned into children's entertainment is right wing extremism. I've been told wanting to verify the identity of voters is right wing extremism. On and on and on, so you'll have to forgive those of us who have heard your narrative enough times to know it's feces.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.