Jan 6 committee

128,393 Views | 3026 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm not sure what you mean by third party. Understand, for example, that it's not hearsay if a witness hears Trump order the SS to get rid of the mags. That's first-hand testimony.
Like this?

No, that's hearsay.
Like 98% of what you cite as "evidence", Sam.

And the other 2% is not illegal.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm not sure what you mean by third party. Understand, for example, that it's not hearsay if a witness hears Trump order the SS to get rid of the mags. That's first-hand testimony.
Like this?

No, that's hearsay.
If they both publicly come forward and claim as much, is that hearsay?

Lets say it does happen, is Hutchinson's claim factual?
GrowlTowel
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Like this?

No, that's hearsay.
Really? Do tell. What out of court statement is being asserted to prove the truth of the matter asserted?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Oldbear83
Has anyone stopped to consider how difficult it would be for the President, sitting in the back of the 18-foot limousine, to even reach the steering wheel if he tried?

But sure, go with the unsupported, outrageous story if it fits your assumptions.

That is why this committee will not accomplish what they imagine they will accomplish.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Like this?

No, that's hearsay.
If they both publicly come forward and claim as much, is that hearsay?

Lets say it does happen, is Hutchinson's claim factual?
Then it's not hearsay. In that case you'd have contradictory testimony and would have to weigh everyone's credibility along with any other evidence that's adduced.
Sam Lowry
GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Like this?

No, that's hearsay.
Really? Do tell. What out of court statement is being asserted to prove the truth of the matter asserted?
The statement that both agents are prepared to testify that Trump didn't assault them or try to grab the wheel.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Has anyone stopped to consider how difficult it would be for the President, sitting in the back of the 18-foot limousine, to even reach the steering wheel if he tried?

But sure, go with the unsupported, outrageous story if it fits your assumptions.

That is why this committee will not accomplish what they imagine they will accomplish.
I think they were in an SUV.
Sam Lowry
The committee has already interviewed the agents, BTW. Engel confirmed the most important aspect of the story, which is that Trump insisted on going to the Capitol and they had to refuse.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

The committee has already interviewed the agents, BTW. Engel confirmed the most important aspect of the story, which is that Trump insisted on going to the Capitol and they had to refuse.
LOL!!! They got him now, Sammy. Just like before.
ShooterTX
Sam Lowry said:

well, that's enough to throw him in jail forever!!
Lock him up!

you people are just pathetic.
ShooterTX
Guy Noir
Oldbear83 said:

I suggest you get acquainted with all the facts before you dismiss the things you with which you disagree.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

the committee has interviewed them and have no corroboration of Hutchinson testimony as reported on CNN.

The most important part of the story is half of it is made up.. fiction is fiction even with a basis in truth
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

the committee has interviewed them and have no corroboration of Hutchinson testimony as reported on CNN.

The most important part of the story is half of it is made up.. fiction is fiction even with a basis in truth
They have corroboration of Trump's dispute with the agents, and its outcome:
Quote:

As then-President Donald Trump left a rally with his supporters on Jan. 6, 2021, he appears to have held out hope until the last minute -- even as chaos unfolded -- that he'd be able to join them at the Capitol.

Trump even raised the prospect privately with the head of his Secret Service detail at the time, Robert Engel, according to a person familiar with the agent's congressional testimony. Engel rode with Trump in the presidential armored car called "The Beast" back to the White House after the Ellipse rally that preceded that day's violent riot.

Engel told Jan. 6 select committee investigators that the two men discussed Trump's desire to go to the Capitol and took different views on the topic. Engel noted that they went back to the White House instead of heading to Capitol Hill. The contents of Engel's testimony have not been previously reported. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi declined to comment.

The testimony shows just how much Trump wanted to be at the Capitol with his backers as Congress voted to certify his Electoral College loss to Joe Biden. And he expressed his desire to join the protesters even as violence was unfolding.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/08/trump-raised-jan-6-capitol-appearance-secret-service-agent-select-panel-00038217
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Didn't Trump tell the SS to confiscate weapons before letting them in and he wasn't concerned for his safety? Where is the illegal part? Telling them to get rid of the mags is illegal how? I am missing the point of this blockbuster testimony. Where does he say take away the mags so the weapons will be used to storm Congress and overthrow the Govt?? I am missing that. It was his rally.

If they wanted to arrest people with weapons why didn't law enforcement. What are the gun laws in DC? Did they have conceal & carry licenses. Still not seeing the conspiracy to overthrow the Govt.
Magnetometers. He wanted them to stop confiscating the weapons.
What I don't see is how his asking to remove the mags is illegal. The jump from he wants a bigger crowd for his ego becomes a coup to overthrow the Govt.
Well, it was that and then also the fact there was this coup a little while later. Tends to raise suspicions.

Coup? And just how were they going to take control of the Government? How were they going to do anything more than frighten Congress? Seriously, how was this a coup? You really think anything beyond the initial hour was going to hold or change?
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Quote:

As then-President Donald Trump left a rally with his supporters on Jan. 6, 2021, he appears to have held out hope until the last minute -- even as chaos unfolded -- that he'd be able to join them at the Capitol.

Trump even raised the prospect privately with the head of his Secret Service detail at the time, Robert Engel, according to a person familiar with the agent's congressional testimony. Engel rode with Trump in the presidential armored car called "The Beast" back to the White House after the Ellipse rally that preceded that day's violent riot.

Engel told Jan. 6 select committee investigators that the two men discussed Trump's desire to go to the Capitol and took different views on the topic. Engel noted that they went back to the White House instead of heading to Capitol Hill. The contents of Engel's testimony have not been previously reported. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi declined to comment.

The testimony shows just how much Trump wanted to be at the Capitol with his backers as Congress voted to certify his Electoral College loss to Joe Biden. And he expressed his desire to join the protesters even as violence was unfolding.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/08/trump-raised-jan-6-capitol-appearance-secret-service-agent-select-panel-00038217

yawn.. fake

Trump wasnt in the beast, thanks for playing. Posted the video earlier in this thread showin proof he wasnt.

Why you keep posting fake information? Help ministry of truth!!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Didn't Trump tell the SS to confiscate weapons before letting them in and he wasn't concerned for his safety? Where is the illegal part? Telling them to get rid of the mags is illegal how? I am missing the point of this blockbuster testimony. Where does he say take away the mags so the weapons will be used to storm Congress and overthrow the Govt?? I am missing that. It was his rally.

If they wanted to arrest people with weapons why didn't law enforcement. What are the gun laws in DC? Did they have conceal & carry licenses. Still not seeing the conspiracy to overthrow the Govt.
What I don't see is how his asking to remove the mags is illegal. The jump from he wants a bigger crowd for his ego becomes a coup to overthrow the Govt.
Well, it was that and then also the fact there was this coup a little while later. Tends to raise suspicions.

Coup? And just how were they going to take control of the Government? How were they going to do anything more than frighten Congress? Seriously, how was this a coup? You really think anything beyond the initial hour was going to hold or change?
They thought it. That's how it was a coup, albeit unsuccessful.
4th and Inches
Guy Noir said:

Oldbear83 said:

I suggest you get acquainted with all the facts before you dismiss the things you with which you disagree.
pot and kettle or something..

–Horace

4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

did they sneak the nukes and F35s past the metal detectors? Biden said they would need those to be successful

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Quote:

yawn.. fake

Trump wasnt in the beast, thanks for playing. Posted the video earlier in this thread showin proof he wasnt.

Why you keep posting fake information? Help ministry of truth!!
You posted a still showing I'm not sure what.
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

did they sneak the nukes and F35s past the metal detectors? Biden said they would need those to be successful
And you believed him?
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

How is that illegal or even bad again?
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

How many were arrested? 700+? So where is the problem? Oh, that Trump was behind it? That he acted to noncommittal that Congress had to hide?

I am still struggling with the criminal issues for the Trump Administration. Pence certified, right? No one was pardoned, right? Trump left, right? Where is the act that is warranting this sideshow? Italian food may have a case...
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Well, you can be pretty sure at this point he wasn't going there to calm things down.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

How many were arrested? 700+? So where is the problem? Oh, that Trump was behind it? That he acted to noncommittal that Congress had to hide?

I am still struggling with the criminal issues for the Trump Administration. Pence certified, right? No one was pardoned, right? Trump left, right? Where is the act that is warranting this sideshow? Italian food may have a case...
The problem is that Trump acted in a way that foreseeably led to violence. How does Pence certifying make that okay?
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

And you believed him?
Its somewhere in between cell phones and F35s

–Horace

FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Well, you can be pretty sure at this point he wasn't going there to calm things down.

There you go again. Pretty sure at this point is worth this fiasco and Congress not doing its job for how many weeks? To highlight speculation over what he really thought????
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

The problem is that Trump acted in a way that foreseeably led to violence. How does Pence certifying make that okay?

This is about Trumps attempted coup and attack on American Deocracy. Yet, his Administration did everything required at the time it was required. Every thing went forward on time.

Pence was Trump's VP. The Trump Adiministration is a reflection on Trump, for BETTER and worse. You can't just say his Admin did something bad, it was Trump. Than when they do what they are supposed to say Trump.gets no credit. Regardless of what Trump said or how many spaghetti lunches he threw, his Admin met their Constitutional responsibilities on schedule. You totally disregard what they actually did in favor of rhetoric!
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Nope. She even referred to it as "The Beast", which is Secret Service jargon for the big limo.
Oldbear83
Guy Noir said:

Oldbear83 said:

Vice versa, pal. There is not a single major poll which puts this Kangaroo Court in the top 6 issues for voters.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

This is about Trumps attempted coup and attack on American Deocracy. Yet, his Administration did everything required at the time it was required. Every thing went forward on time.

Pence was Trump's VP. The Trump Adiministration is a reflection on Trump, for BETTER and worse. You can't just say his Admin did something bad, it was Trump. Than when they do what they are supposed to say Trump.gets no credit. Regardless of what Trump said or how many spaghetti lunches he threw, his Admin met their Constitutional responsibilities on schedule. You totally disregard what they actually did in favor of rhetoric!
What does that have to do with anything? You do realize Trump and Pence weren't exactly on the same page.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

What does that have to do with anything? You do realize Trump and Pence weren't exactly on the same page.

Who cares? You said J6 hearings are not about Trump per se. We must be concerned that the current administration is a threat to our system of government. That would be oversight.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Nope. She even referred to it as "The Beast", which is Secret Service jargon for the big limo.
Yeah, but there's a picture that's claimed to show otherwise. The reason for the discrepancy isn't clear without the agents' testimony. I don't know that it would be prohibitively difficult for Trump to move 18 feet, especially as enraged as he seems to have been.
Sam Lowry
He Hate Me said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Who cares? You said J6 hearings are not about Trump per se. We must be concerned that the current administration is a threat to our system of government. That would be oversight.
It's not about the administration per se. It's about what laws are appropriate and how effective they are. And I would think a threat to our system of government should be a concern either way, but obviously that's just me.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Yeah, but there's a picture that's claimed to show otherwise. The reason for the discrepancy isn't clear without the agents' testimony. I don't know that it would be prohibitively difficult for Trump to move 18 feet, especially as enraged as he seems to have been.
Believe what you want, since the driver has already said that just did not happen.

And we have only your assumption the testimony was credible at all.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

He Hate Me said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

It's not about the administration per se. It's about what laws are appropriate and how effective they are. And I would think a threat to our system of government should be a concern either way, but obviously that's just me.

It is just you because you are the only one who thinks J6 committee is not about "getting Trump."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.