Illegals in Martha's Vineyard

83,849 Views | 1468 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Oldbear83
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess rich libs can't handle what they say should be tolerated. Bused out in less than 1 day.
BearFan33
ScottS said:

I guess rich libs can't handle what they say should be tolerated. Bused out in less than 1 day.
I guess its not a sanctuary after all.
Cobretti
https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/112930
J.R.
Terrible bit by DeSantis. These are real people (who came here illegally) and should not be used as political pawns. To the GOP and DEMS.....Fix the effing immigration problem. We need immigration, but it needs to be legal. It just should not be that freaking hard.
ScottS
J.R. said:

Terrible bit by DeSantis. These are real people (who came here illegally) and should not be used as political pawns. To the GOP and DEMS.....Fix the effing immigration problem. We need immigration, but it needs to be legal. It just should not be that freaking hard.

Libs don't want to stop illegal immigration (unless it shows up in their backyard, like MV).
Mothra
J.R. said:

Your ire seems to be misplaced. It is Biden's policies that have directly contributed to the illegal immigration crises, and he will do nothing about it despite the urging of members of his own party, many of whose constituents live in border towns that are being directly impacted by these policies.

As for DeSantis, it is my understanding that it is the illegals' decision regarding whether they want to be sent north, where there may be more opportunities than an overcrowded border town. Why should border states unnecessarily have to shoulder this burden? If places like Washington DC and the towns of liberal elites felt the impact of a policy that doesn't directly affect them (well, at least until now), perhaps they would be doing something about it.
Golem
J.R. said:

Save your outrage, knob. The democrats refuse to enforce the borders in hopes importing millions of people from marxist countries will change the voting demographics. The ONLY way to stop them is to make them feel pain....lots of pain. They thought they would just screw up the south. Our governors are not only doing the absolute right thing with these illegals (who aren't entitled to be here anyway), but they are playing the game to win....FINALLY.
D. C. Bear
J.R. said:

When many thousands of illegal immigrants are already being used as political pawns and the pleas of those most impacted being roundly ignored, I am not going to begrudge him sending a handful of folks to one of the most desirable location in the country to draw attention to the issue. Wish I could have gone with them.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Yes sir they are real people ….so are US citizens.

Our jobs, standard of living and safety should take priority in our own country .
BusyTarpDuster2017
J.R. said:

Political pawns? It would seem to me that when you proclaim yourself a sanctuary city, but then refuse to take them when they show up, YOU are the one who was using illegal immigrants as political pawns the whole time.
4th and Inches
Only way to get reform is to wake up the people who are voting for policies that don't affect them. You have to make it affect them and then they'll work with you to make policies that makes sense.

If 50 immigrants overloaded the system at Martha's Vineyard, what does the 2 million immigrants that cross the border do to the border states?
Fre3dombear
J.R. said:

I'm so proud of DeSantis' courage
Wangchung
4th and Inches said:

Only way to get reform is to wake up the people who are voting for policies that don't affect them. You have to make it affect them and then they'll work with you to make policies that makes sense.

If 50 immigrants overloaded the system at Martha's Vineyard, what does the 2 million immigrants that cross the border do to the border states?
The same people causing the invasion use our poor school performance and low insured rates to chastise Texas leadership. It's intentional.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Forest Bueller_bf
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

J.R. said:

Political pawns? It would seem to me that when you proclaim yourself a sanctuary city, but then refuse to take them when they show up, YOU are the one who was using illegal immigrants as political pawns the whole time.
This 100%.

So long as illegal immigrants stay in..........whatever border state they cross into, the northern libs can Virtue Signal to their hearts content and put out pithy little yards sign that say "no one is illegal". Of course no one is illegal, but when these souls reach the heart of a liberal sanctuary, they are suddenly "a problem" that has to be eliminated.

These are my most loathed types. They really don't mean what they proclaim, it just makes em feel good.
ScottS
And don't forget Obama has a home there.
4th and Inches
ScottS said:

And don't forget Obama has a home there.
there was a message..

Same as the bus loads dropped at VP Harris' house..
4th and Inches
4th and Inches said:

as I was saying..

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

4th and Inches said:

as I was saying..

This is good. We're talking about Biden policies instead of MAL
Fre3dombear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

J.R. said:

This 100%.

So long as illegal immigrants stay in..........whatever border state they cross into, the northern libs can Virtue Signal to their hearts content and put out pithy little yards sign that say "no one is illegal". Of course no one is illegal, but when these souls reach the heart of a liberal sanctuary, they are suddenly "a problem" that has to be eliminated.

These are my most loathed types. They really don't mean what they proclaim, it just makes em feel good.

No one is illegal? Each of these people is illegal
Porteroso
First, these are migrants here legally (at least the ones Abbott is bussing), and they sign waivers agreeing to this. It is a huge opportunity for most of them, who otherwise would be stuck in a border town with no jobs, overrun with other migrants, not enough social services to go around.

Also an amazing opportunity for their children.

I don't know about dropping them off at Kamela's front door, that's purely politics, but I love the idea that they are getting access to all this welcome and aid all across the US.
Canada2017
Porteroso said:

I don't know about dropping them off at Kamela's front door, that's purely politics, but I love the idea that they are getting access to all this welcome and aid all across the US.

How many additional illegals should we welcome and provide aid ?

2 million

5 million

10 million

20 million

Unlimited ?

FLBear5630
J.R. said:

What do you mean? They are now in Martha's Vineyard in a State with benefits for illegals. DeSantis did them a favor. Let the blue states pay for their care. Florida takes in 4.5 million a year that follow the rules, let Mass and NY deal with the illegals if they won't close the border. DeSantis is a great Gov.
FLBear5630
D. C. Bear said:

J.R. said:

When many thousands of illegal immigrants are already being used as political pawns and the pleas of those most impacted being roundly ignored, I am not going to begrudge him sending a handful of folks to one of the most desirable location in the country to draw attention to the issue. Wish I could have gone with them.

Political pawns? When you illegally cross into another Country or break their laws you become at the mercy of that Govt.
D. C. Bear
RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

J.R. said:

Political pawns? When you illegally cross into another Country or break their laws you become at the mercy of that Govt.

When you have members of Congress coming down to the border to cry outside of their "cages," yeah, I'm going with political pawns. When, instead of working to reform immigration by securing the border and figuring out a path to legal status you take the opportunity to simply call your political opponents racists, yeah, I am going with political pawns.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

4th and Inches said:

as I was saying..

This is good. We're talking about Biden policies instead of MAL

Yes. Del Rio, Texas is the Beverly Hills for illegal immigrants.

Jack Bauer
At least Circle Back Psaki was better at lying than this...

william
les permiten comer torta....

- el KKM
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
Jack Bauer
Guarantee there are hundreds of these signs in Martha's Vineyard.

Jack Bauer
We don't have the resources to house immigrants in our <checks notes> 29 acre, 7 bedroom home.

Cobretti
ScottS
I'm sure Obama has enough land to house these immigrants. Where is he on this?
4th and Inches
This will Definitely help Dems get the hispanic vote back..

FLBear5630
We disagree, they are illegal. They need to be deported.
J.R.
Golem said:

J.R. said:

Save your outrage, knob. The democrats refuse to enforce the borders in hopes importing millions of people from marxist countries will change the voting demographics. The ONLY way to stop them is to make them feel pain....lots of pain. They thought they would just screw up the south. Our governors are not only doing the absolute right thing with these illegals (who aren't entitled to be here anyway), but they are playing the game to win....FINALLY.
Hey douce, it isn't outrage, it is simply a take that we should not make human beings a political pawn. I don't give 2 ****s if it is dems or repubs. Just disgusting. Good news is, you are still consistently the biggest douce on this site, clown show. **** off.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.