Illegals in Martha's Vineyard

85,361 Views | 1489 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by whiterock
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Golem said:

J.R. said:

Terrible bit by DeSantis. These are real people (who came here illegally) and should not be used as political pawns. To the GOP and DEMS.....Fix the effing immigration problem. We need immigration, but it needs to be legal. It just should not be that freaking hard.
Save your outrage, knob. The democrats refuse to enforce the borders in hopes importing millions of people from marxist countries will change the voting demographics. The ONLY way to stop them is to make them feel pain....lots of pain. They thought they would just screw up the south. Our governors are not only doing the absolute right thing with these illegals (who aren't entitled to be here anyway), but they are playing the game to win....FINALLY.
Fantasy land comment. You have no evidence
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

J.R. said:

Terrible bit by DeSantis. These are real people (who came here illegally) and should not be used as political pawns. To the GOP and DEMS.....Fix the effing immigration problem. We need immigration, but it needs to be legal. It just should not be that freaking hard.
Save your outrage, knob. The democrats refuse to enforce the borders in hopes importing millions of people from marxist countries will change the voting demographics. The ONLY way to stop them is to make them feel pain....lots of pain. They thought they would just screw up the south. Our governors are not only doing the absolute right thing with these illegals (who aren't entitled to be here anyway), but they are playing the game to win....FINALLY.

That the current administration is refusing to enforce the borders is self evident.
What the motivation is for this is not 100 percent clear. So, this comment is not exactly "fantasy land with no evidence."
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

J.R. said:

NO EVIDENCE!

Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

J.R. said:

That the current administration is refusing to enforce the borders is self evident.Self-evident? No, defend your evidence

What the motivation is for this is not 100 percent clear. So, this comment is not exactly "fantasy land with no evidence."
Save your outrage, knob. The democrats refuse to enforce the borders in hopes importing millions of people from marxist countries will change the voting demographics. This is a fantasy with no evidence as 'refuse to enforce borders" Where is the evidence that these are marxists?

The ONLY way to stop them is to make them feel pain....lots of pain. And Jesus saysWhat? about your approach?
Make them feel pain? Give me the Bible verses that say, "Make the foreigner in your midst feel pain?

They thought they would just screw up the south. Our governors are not only doing the absolute right thing with these illegals (who aren't entitled to be here anyway), but they are playing the game to win....FINALLY.
Playing to win at what cost to human life? Again, I ask for the verse in the Bible that says, "Play the game to win."
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

J.R. said:

That the current administration is refusing to enforce the borders is self evident.Self-evident? No, defend your evidence

Save your outrage, knob. The democrats refuse to enforce the borders in hopes importing millions of people from marxist countries will change the voting demographics. This is a fantasy with no evidence as 'refuse to enforce borders" Where is the evidence that these are marxists?

The ONLY way to stop them is to make them feel pain....lots of pain. And Jesus saysWhat? about your approach?
Make them feel pain? Give me the Bible verses that say, "Make the foreigner in your midst feel pain?

They thought they would just screw up the south. Our governors are not only doing the absolute right thing with these illegals (who aren't entitled to be here anyway), but they are playing the game to win....FINALLY.
Playing to win at what cost to human life? Again, I ask for the verse in the Bible that says, "Play the game to win."

It is quite clear that borders are not being enforced. This is shown by any variety of statistics. It is a fact that the executive branch is in the hands of the Democrats at this time. It is also a fact that the executive branch is responsible for border security. Why have Democrats, specifically the POTUS, decided to allow our borders to be basically uncontrolled? There is at least some possibility that this being done with intent for political gain. It is, of course, possible that this is merely a reflection of incompetence on the part of the executive branch. Nevertheless, his claims are not contradicted by the evidence we have seen here, sparse though it is. Again, this doesn't make his claims correct, but there isn't "no evidence" to lend them plausibility.

Do you always chose the path of insult and making (false) assumptions about the positions of others? I am sure Jesus is proud of you for calling me a "knob." Seems with your insulting tone and false claims about my position that you are seeking to "Play the game to win." Perhaps the mirror would be a good place for you to look.
Jack Bauer
We can send these fine people to 47s house...

Harrison Bergeron
The greatest meme of 2023 is the mayors of "sanctuary cities" losing their minds having to deal with illegal aliens.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

J.R. said:

It is quite clear that borders are not being enforced. This is shown by any variety of statistics. It is a fact that the executive branch is in the hands of the Democrats at this time. It is also a fact that the executive branch is responsible for border security. Why have Democrats, specifically the POTUS, decided to allow our borders to be basically uncontrolled? There is at least some possibility that this being done with intent for political gain. It is, of course, possible that this is merely a reflection of incompetence on the part of the executive branch. Nevertheless, his claims are not contradicted by the evidence we have seen here, sparse though it is. Again, this doesn't make his claims correct, but there isn't "no evidence" to lend them plausibility.

Quite clear is an assertion without evidence
"This is shown by any variety of statistics" -- site link
" basically uncontrolled?" site link
incompetence on the part of the executive branch." Opinion based on facts not in evidence
Waco1947
My apologies. Mothra called me a knob. I hit reply for you instead of him. I do not call people names.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

My apologies. Mothra called me a knob. I hit reply for you instead of him. I do not call people names.
You just everyone racist
Waco1947
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

You just everyone racist
Show me where I said it otherwise you're a liar and dishonorable
D. C. Bear
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

You just everyone racist

"Everyone" would be an exaggeration, don't you think?
Redbrickbear
https://x.com/tradbritgroup/status/1691504316765315083?s=46&t=M0bDAyo9sOCd-LdXt_rpmA
Jack Bauer
Is Rev Al going to fly down for the memorial?

Is there going to be live coverage of the funeral?

Does anyone care?

Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Is Rev Al going to fly down for the memorial?

Is there going to be live coverage of the funeral?

Does anyone care?

Poor Hispanics are about as useless to our political over class as poor Whites.

The only time their deaths and suffering are useful is when then they can be blamed on White supremacy and used for political ends….
Redbrickbear
https://x.com/indian_bronson/status/1693386640293531820?s=46&t=M0bDAyo9sOCd-LdXt_rpmA
Jack Bauer
I'm sure Joe Scarborough and Rick Wilson and the rest will tell me this is a good thing and the border is secure...

Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
Wrecks Quan Dough
Redbrickbear said:

That is not why we permit mass illegal immigration. That is not why we turn a blind eye to employers abusing the H-1 visa. We do it to suppress wages domestically and make very wealthy people even wealthier.
Oldbear83
Wrecks Quan Dough said:

Redbrickbear said:

That is not why we permit mass illegal immigration. That is not why we turn a blind eye to employers abusing the H-1 visa. We do it to suppress wages domestically and make very wealthy people even wealthier.
Those people who claim they love the illegals should consider that these actions condemn millions of these illegals to a lifetime without decent jobs, equal protection under the law, and deny hope for their children's future.

Never forget Biden hated blacks early in life and was a devoted segregationalist. He is just part of a new plan to punish people he considers inferior, while getting richer off it.
Waco1947
"There are hundreds of thousands of jobs we might have people doing, as we speak, that machines can't yet begin to do - including improving infrastructure, landscaping and planting and gardening, cleaning and generally beautifying our living areas, cleaning lakes and oceans, restoring wildlife habitats - a massive list could be made, that'd lead to incredible quality of life improvements.

Embrace the automation/machines for narrow menial tasks, pay the salary of the displaced until they find new occupations. It's a far better usage of taxpayer dollars than the overwhelming majority of the current expenditures I'm aware of." Asha Logos from X
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Remember when the racist regressives told us they were sanctuary cities.
Jack Bauer
those are some interesting antelopes..

Redbrickbear
quash
Gov. Abbott's Operation Lone Star costs $150,000 per arrest.

We gave him three election wins to do something. We have given him over $5 billion.

Is it worth it to traffic humans to New York as state policy
?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

We gave him three election wins to do something. We have given him over $5 billion.

?

You could put 'em up in your home.
whiterock
quash said:

?

Manifestly.

Nothing has moved the needle nationally on illegal immigration like OLS. It has put the turd of illegal immigration and human trafficking right up the nostril of blue city leadership who have reflexively denied there are any problems associated with it, refused to pay the cost to either stop the flow or help their neighbors deal with it, and denounced as racists anyone who complained about it while virtue posturing incessantly over how much they cared about the plight of the poor migrant. And they did this no matter how badly it depressed wages and stole jobs from working class citizens, burdened local school districts with kids who spoke not a syllable of English, etc..... Thanks to OLS, the problem is squarely in the lap of blue city elites who are squealing like stuck pigs for having to deal with what border states have had to manage for over a decade. The cherry on top is the hypocritical hand wringing over the completely legal, safe, and humane movement of migrants within the US to cities with robust social service programs, while studiously ignoring the brutality of the human trafficking being by drug cartels who bring them across our borders for an exorbitant fee.

We should only be upset he didn't do it his first year in office.

Redbrickbear
Wrecks Quan Dough said:

quash said:

?

You could put 'em up in your home.

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.