Illegals in Martha's Vineyard

85,410 Views | 1489 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by whiterock
Wrecks Quan Dough
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Booray said:

ScottS said:

Booray said:

whiterock said:

Booray said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thought conservatives wanted to apply the law as written. Characterize it as condescendingly as you want, when those people stepped on the bus they were legally in this country.
nope.. doesnt matter what they do in this country, they are not here legally until they are..

I have family friends dealing with this right now. The husband and 3 kids are all legal US citizens by birth. The wife is a dreamer who was brought here illegally at age 5. Now, 26 yr old and still not legal.

Being here doesnt make you legal.
Different from the situaiton you describe. When I say that the people shipped to Martha's Vineyard are here legally, I am saying that they followed the laws of the United States in seeking asylum. That gives them a legal right to remain int he country until their asylum request is adjudicated.

You might disagree with the law, but that is the law.

Fine, so Florida doesn't have the right to help them get to Mass to wait for their hearings?

Do you believe non-border states should be allowed to determine immigration laws? If they are, then there should be no issue taking g a small amount until hearings. After all asylum is not planned, so Florida has no idea how many will show up and when.
Florida can do what it wants to help people awaiting asylum heaqrings. If Florida lies to people, takes them in place where they have no shot at work, to prove a political point, then Florida is a jerk.

The federal government sets immigration policy. It has to be that way.

Why do they have no shot at work?
Are you saying Martha's Vineyard is racist? That is illegal. Will Garland investigate why these asylum seekers are denied work in Martha's Vineyard?

Why do you assume Florida is easy to find work? This is a National issue, the Feds are making the policy. All the States should help.
Because Martha's Vineyard's economy is wholly seasonal.

Florida is not a seasonal place. Yeah. 50 people can't find a job in the Martha Vineyard area???? 50. We are talking less than a football team. Yet the economy can't handle it.

No, there are not 50 extra jobs in Martha's Vineyard in the off season. The population is about 10% of what it is in-season. Most businesses just close.

It is nothing at all like "off season" Florida. These facts are inconvenient for you, I know.

No, it is inconvenient for you. You are comparing one city to a State. The State of Mass is not equipped to handle 50 people?

As for Florida, we have a 30% seasonal factor (smowbirds). It is worse in Geb/March for Spring Training. That is pretty extreme, for those of us that actually deal with seasonality.

A comparison to Martha's Vineyard would be Key Biscayne. When illegals show up, they don't stay there. Do you have any experience with what you are talking about?

Your Key Biscayne analogy proves my point, not yours. They do not willingly go where there is no work. Here they were apparently tricked into going where there is no work.

Also, I don't think Florida shrinks by 30% at any point in the year. Martha's Vineyard shrinks by 90% starting about right now.

And your suggestion is, hey just get a job somewhere else in Massachusetts. Never mind that you don't have any transport. Not very realistic.

we have about 11m unfilled jobs in the USA at the moment.
nowhere near half of those jobs are unskilled labor positions appropriate for the 5m or so largely illiterate illegal immigrants we will import this year.

Sure, macroeconomics is macroeconomics. adding unskilled labor to the bottom will facilitate trickle-up dynamics that will, over time, ease the overall crunch. But nothing would do more to ease the shortage of skilled and semi-skiled labor than by increasing LEGAL immigration of the kinds of immigrants we need, 4m or so of whom actually are already approved and standing in line waiting for quota to open.

But that's too hard.
It's waaaay easier to just let them walk across the border.
Don't have to even pass a law to change the immigration quota.
Just let them in the back door.
We'll never catch enough to matter.
We'll get all the immigrants we need, and more.
And the voters won't be able to stop us.

Oh. And all those illegal unskilled laborers will depress wages for the lowest wage earners.
The huddled masses already here will no doubt rejoice at the central role they will play in fighting wage inflation.

We have a screwed up immigration system. As long as Republicans insist on no amnesty and no path to legal status, the chance of rational reform are non-existent.

To get what you want ( much of which I agree with) there has to be compromise.

No path? There is a path. You apply for citizenship. Its been done for years.
You can't apply for citizneship if your parents brought you to this country when you were two and if they crossed illegally. Even if it si the only country you ever lived in and you have been an A+ citizen.

The parents cannot apply for citizneship either, even if they have been productive members of society.

That is who I am talking about.
You cannot be an A+ citizen if you have never been a citizen. The fault for the children caught in the middle lies squarely on the shoulders of the parents who brought them here and not on this great nation who educated them and likely provided for them in other ways.

What I am not understanding is this cheapening of American citizenship and the selling out of our birthright and inheritance to people whose first act is to violate and flagrantly disregard our immigration laws. I thought you were in favor of the rule of law; yet here you are championing law breakers because they are sympathetic to you since their parents put them in a bad position.

The DACA children will likely become citizens through marriage. It may take them a while but they actually do have a path to citizenship if they do not marry another person who is not authorized to be here.
Wangchung
J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

I'd like to know how many of you boys who want to build a wall ect (I'm for real immigration reform ...play by the rules, not a bull rush). have "Beaners" doing the yard, pool, housekeeping? Fess up, boys. If you have , said "Beaners" , do you 1099 them....Seriously doubt it.
None. I currently have 16 employees and all are legal citizens. Even had one from Kuala Lumpur for a little while, legal immigrant. So my common sense desire for a physical barrier is legitimate now, right?
do you eat Driscol berries? Who do you think picked those?
No. I'll save you moving goalposts until you find it; I am friends with illegals and the children of illegals. Might surprise you that even they think the open border is stupid and dangerous. Explicitly stated to me, while showing support for Trump, was that they didn't want the type of *******s they left their homes in order to escape to come across, too. (A friend's mother in this case. Supported Trump, still didn't like or trust white people.) Giving examples of jobs where the wages have been depressed by people willing to accept 3rd world pay so first world standard of living citizens won't or can't afford to take them isn't the salient point you think it is.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

I'd like to know how many of you boys who want to build a wall ect (I'm for real immigration reform ...play by the rules, not a bull rush). have "Beaners" doing the yard, pool, housekeeping? Fess up, boys. If you have , said "Beaners" , do you 1099 them....Seriously doubt it.
None. I currently have 16 employees and all are legal citizens. Even had one from Kuala Lumpur for a little while, legal immigrant. So my common sense desire for a physical barrier is legitimate now, right?
I don't know who picks them.......do you ?

Are Driscol berries so critical to our lives that they are worth the billions spent on caring for these millions of illegals ?
Booray
He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

ScottS said:

Booray said:

whiterock said:

Booray said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thought conservatives wanted to apply the law as written. Characterize it as condescendingly as you want, when those people stepped on the bus they were legally in this country.
nope.. doesnt matter what they do in this country, they are not here legally until they are..

I have family friends dealing with this right now. The husband and 3 kids are all legal US citizens by birth. The wife is a dreamer who was brought here illegally at age 5. Now, 26 yr old and still not legal.

Different from the situaiton you describe. When I say that the people shipped to Martha's Vineyard are here legally, I am saying that they followed the laws of the United States in seeking asylum. That gives them a legal right to remain int he country until their asylum request is adjudicated.

Fine, so Florida doesn't have the right to help them get to Mass to wait for their hearings?

Do you believe non-border states should be allowed to determine immigration laws? If they are, then there should be no issue taking g a small amount until hearings. After all asylum is not planned, so Florida has no idea how many will show up and when.
Florida can do what it wants to help people awaiting asylum heaqrings. If Florida lies to people, takes them in place where they have no shot at work, to prove a political point, then Florida is a jerk.

Are you saying Martha's Vineyard is racist? That is illegal. Will Garland investigate why these asylum seekers are denied work in Martha's Vineyard?

Why do you assume Florida is easy to find work? This is a National issue, the Feds are making the policy. All the States should help.

Florida is not a seasonal place. Yeah. 50 people can't find a job in the Martha Vineyard area???? 50. We are talking less than a football team. Yet the economy can't handle it.

No, there are not 50 extra jobs in Martha's Vineyard in the off season. The population is about 10% of what it is in-season. Most businesses just close.

It is nothing at all like "off season" Florida. These facts are inconvenient for you, I know.

No, it is inconvenient for you. You are comparing one city to a State. The State of Mass is not equipped to handle 50 people?

As for Florida, we have a 30% seasonal factor (smowbirds). It is worse in Geb/March for Spring Training. That is pretty extreme, for those of us that actually deal with seasonality.

A comparison to Martha's Vineyard would be Key Biscayne. When illegals show up, they don't stay there. Do you have any experience with what you are talking about?

Your Key Biscayne analogy proves my point, not yours. They do not willingly go where there is no work. Here they were apparently tricked into going where there is no work.

Also, I don't think Florida shrinks by 30% at any point in the year. Martha's Vineyard shrinks by 90% starting about right now.

And your suggestion is, hey just get a job somewhere else in Massachusetts. Never mind that you don't have any transport. Not very realistic.

nowhere near half of those jobs are unskilled labor positions appropriate for the 5m or so largely illiterate illegal immigrants we will import this year.

Sure, macroeconomics is macroeconomics. adding unskilled labor to the bottom will facilitate trickle-up dynamics that will, over time, ease the overall crunch. But nothing would do more to ease the shortage of skilled and semi-skiled labor than by increasing LEGAL immigration of the kinds of immigrants we need, 4m or so of whom actually are already approved and standing in line waiting for quota to open.

But that's too hard.

Oh. And all those illegal unskilled laborers will depress wages for the lowest wage earners.
The huddled masses already here will no doubt rejoice at the central role they will play in fighting wage inflation.

We have a screwed up immigration system. As long as Republicans insist on no amnesty and no path to legal status, the chance of rational reform are non-existent.

You can't apply for citizneship if your parents brought you to this country when you were two and if they crossed illegally. Even if it si the only country you ever lived in and you have been an A+ citizen.

The parents cannot apply for citizneship either, even if they have been productive members of society.

You cannot be an A+ citizen if you have never been a citizen. The fault for the children caught in the middle lies squarely on the shoulders of the parents who brought them here and not on this great nation who educated them and likely provided for them in other ways.

What I am not understanding is this cheapening of American citizenship and the selling out of our birthright and inheritance to people whose first act is to violate and flagrantly disregard our immigration laws. I thought you were in favor of the rule of law; yet here you are championing law breakers because they are sympathetic to you since their parents put them in a bad position.

Your DACA children will likely become citizens through marriage. It may take them a while but they actually do have a path to citizenship if they do not marry another person who is not authorized to be here.
I am in favor of the rule of law. Early I specifically distnguished between asylum seekers and persons with no legal status. My caveat was that enforcing the no legal status against Dreamers should be our lowest prirority, not that it should not happened.

I am advocating to change the law, not break it. I used the term citizenship because the poster said they had a path to citizenship. I am fine with them being legal residents.

And marriage by citizenship is not quite as easy as you make it sound, abvoe and beyond finding your soulmate:

There are typically two ways in which someone can come to the U.S. lawfully"with inspection" or through the Visa Waiver Program. "With inspection" means you came to the U.S. with a valid immigrant visa and were inspected at a port of entry (airport, seaport, etc.) by a U.S. Customs and Border Protection or immigration officer. If you came through the Visa Waiver Program (allows citizens or nationals of participating countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a visa) and overstayed your visa, then you can still be considered under lawful entry if you have not left the U.S. since you first entered it. If one of the aforementioned scenarios sounds like you then you can file for an adjustment of status on the path to obtaining a marriage green card. If, however, you came to the U.S. unlawfully (without being inspected by Customs and Border Patrol or without having a valid visa/waiver) then you would need to apply for the marriage green card from your home country and also satisfy the "legal entry" requirement. Individuals with Temporary Protected Status (TPS) who have entered the United Sates with advance parole are considered to have lawful entry.

https://www.immi-usa.com/marriage-green-cards-can-daca-recipients-get-married/#:~:text=While%20it%20is%20still%20up,get%20married%20to%20a%20citizen.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

ScottS said:

Booray said:

whiterock said:

Booray said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But that's too hard.

Your DACA children will likely become citizens through marriage. It may take them a while but they actually do have a path to citizenship if they do not marry another person who is not authorized to be here.

And marriage by citizenship is not quite as easy as you make it sound, abvoe and beyond finding your soulmate:

It is pretty easy.

I-485 + I-130 = Conditional residence for the alien; wait two years;

I-751, remove conditions; wait one year, pay taxes and fines, don't be a terrible human being;

N-400, study a little bit for your citizenship interview, speak, read, and write English reasonably well, answer 6 out of 10 basic civics questions correctly

Attend ceremony, take oath of allegiance to the United States.

I suppose you have never done this. I have. I get my information from experience not from "immi-help." If you enter into a bona fide marriage, then the process is not difficult.
whiterock
Booray said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But that's too hard.

No one who comes here illegally should be rewarded with a pathway to citizenship. The status of their minor children is negotiable.
whiterock
He Hate Me said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But that's too hard.

It is pretty easy.

I-751, remove conditions; wait one year, pay taxes and fines, don't be a terrible human being;

N-400, study a little bit for your citizenship interview, speak, read, and write English reasonably well, answer 6 out of 10 basic civics questions correctly

I suppose you have never done this. I have. I get my information from experience not from "immi-help." If you enter into a bona fide marriage, then the process is not difficult.
K visas have always been easier, supposed to be easier. An American Citizen is involved. We do not wish to infringe on his/her rights to live with the love of their life. So we change the burden from the rest of non-immigrant visas, where to qualify applicants must demonstrate compelling evidence that they are NOT intending immigrants. For the K-visa, the intent is to get them here to have the wedding, then to allow them to adjust status to obtain a green card.

For everybody else, the non-immigrant visa is quite a mountain to climb.
Wrecks Quan Dough
whiterock said:

He Hate Me said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But that's too hard.

It is pretty easy.

K visas have always been easier, supposed to be easier. An American Citizen is involved. We do not wish to infringe on his/her rights to live with the love of their life. So we change the burden from the rest of non-immigrant visas, where to qualify applicants must demonstrate compelling evidence that they are NOT intending immigrants. For the K-visa, the intent is to get them here to have the wedding, then to allow them to adjust status to obtain a green card.

For everybody else, the non-immigrant visa is quite a mountain to climb.
The form for a K visa is the I-129f. I used the I-130. It is not hard, but it gets complicated if the aliens entry was not lawful.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday
He Hate Me said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did the immigrants give consent to be taken off the island to a military base?
That is different because DeSantis....
That is literally how they think.

I think the future of America is one where dems virtue signal so much that the problems we all warn them about come knocking on their front door. They will have to take their own medicine.

Osodecentx
Booray said:

Osodecentx said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

Booray said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

Porteroso said:

I don't know about dropping them off at Kamela's front door, that's purely politics, but I love the idea that they are getting access to all this welcome and aid all across the US.
How many additional illegals should we welcome and provide aid ?

2 million

5 million

10 million

20 million

Unlimited ?
Once again, talking about illegals, and legal migrants, are 2 different conversations. I think no state will be bussing illegals up North, they'd get into some serious legal trouble, aiding illegals.

So these are legal migrants. We do not take in unlimited, we theoretically have a plan for these migrants who come to the US the right way, with the right paperwork, backgrounds (maybe) checked.

If you're aware of all this, I don't understand your point.

edit: You guys are howling like hyenas but assuming I'm right and these aren't illegals, you're making leftist points for the left. You see brown people and immediately jump to "deport the illegals." That's not a good look........

As I said, Abbott is doing these people a huge favor. Desantis I'm not sure, if he just keeps flying them to resorts, that doesn't seem like doing them a favor. But bussing to large sanctuary cities with the social services and available jobs to give these people a great chance at a new life is just an amazing opportunity. Why not frame it as that? Why do you guys have to drone on and on about how much you hate
illegals?
Funny, you want to pretend illegals are suddenly legal simply because Biden asks them to super duper pinky promise to appear at a court date later. What we see here is as plain as your deflection; democrats wanted to do exactly what you're doing here and play the race card every time anyone sought to secure the border. Democrats pronounced to the world that illegals were welcome in their sanctuary cities (why would legal immigrants need sanctuary?) Now we see you democrats losing your minds that brown people are showing up where they were invited and it's back to the race card. Oh right, YOU claim you're happy and that, despite their own protestations by the cities themselves, these sanctuary cities have a plan to serve these illegals, right? Nevermind what they're saying about not having space or resources, trust you on this, right? Hahaha, hey, we are glad at least one leftist likes this, because forcing democrats to reveal their hypocrisy in such a public fashion is greatness to the rest of us.

Here they were apparently tricked into going where there is no work.

I get that asylum seekers have legal status while their claim is being adjudicated, all Venezuelan I assume.
Why do you say they're tricked?
Migrants who flew to Martha's Vineyard told NPR they crossed into Texas and were flown from San Antonio to Florida.

Sarang Sekhavet of the Massachusetts Immigration Reform Advocacy Coalition (MIRA) told WLRN some said they were told they were being taken to get jobs. "I'd say tricked into believing they were being flown to Massachusetts to be given jobs is a better way to put it," Sekhavet said.

https://news.wfsu.org/state-news/2022-09-16/venezuelan-migrant-advocates-blast-gov-desantis-cruel-political-stunt-he-calls-complaints-a-fraud

There is a lot more out there about how the Venezualans were induced to get on the plane.

Thanks
whiterock
"Border Town Puts Up 'Martha's Vineyard' Sign In Hopes Government Will Come Pick Up All Their Illegal Immigrants "

https://babylonbee.com/news/border-town-puts-up-marthas-vineyard-sign-so-immigrants-will-know-theyre-not-welcome-there

Osodecentx
whiterock said:

"Border Town Puts Up 'Martha's Vineyard' Sign In Hopes Government Will Come Pick Up All Their Illegal Immigrants "

https://babylonbee.com/news/border-town-puts-up-marthas-vineyard-sign-so-immigrants-will-know-theyre-not-welcome-there

Greatness
SIC EM 94
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

Booray said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

Porteroso said:

I don't know about dropping them off at Kamela's front door, that's purely politics, but I love the idea that they are getting access to all this welcome and aid all across the US.

2 million

5 million

10 million

20 million

Unlimited ?
Once again, talking about illegals, and legal migrants, are 2 different conversations. I think no state will be bussing illegals up North, they'd get into some serious legal trouble, aiding illegals.

So these are legal migrants. We do not take in unlimited, we theoretically have a plan for these migrants who come to the US the right way, with the right paperwork, backgrounds (maybe) checked.

edit: You guys are howling like hyenas but assuming I'm right and these aren't illegals, you're making leftist points for the left. You see brown people and immediately jump to "deport the illegals." That's not a good look........

As I said, Abbott is doing these people a huge favor. Desantis I'm not sure, if he just keeps flying them to resorts, that doesn't seem like doing them a favor. But bussing to large sanctuary cities with the social services and available jobs to give these people a great chance at a new life is just an amazing opportunity. Why not frame it as that? Why do you guys have to drone on and on about how much you hate
illegals?
Funny, you want to pretend illegals are suddenly legal simply because Biden asks them to super duper pinky promise to appear at a court date later. What we see here is as plain as your deflection; democrats wanted to do exactly what you're doing here and play the race card every time anyone sought to secure the border. Democrats pronounced to the world that illegals were welcome in their sanctuary cities (why would legal immigrants need sanctuary?) Now we see you democrats losing your minds that brown people are showing up where they were invited and it's back to the race card. Oh right, YOU claim you're happy and that, despite their own protestations by the cities themselves, these sanctuary cities have a plan to serve these illegals, right? Nevermind what they're saying about not having space or resources, trust you on this, right? Hahaha, hey, we are glad at least one leftist likes this, because forcing democrats to reveal their hypocrisy in such a public fashion is greatness to the rest of us.

They signed waivers/forms for this trip.

Only after being beaten by the reins of those mean Border Patrol agents on horseback…right?
D. C. Bear
whiterock said:

Booray said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But that's too hard.

No one who comes here illegally should be rewarded with a pathway to citizenship. The status of their minor children is negotiable.

Why not sell them one?
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

whiterock said:

Booray said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But that's too hard.

Why not sell them one?
We are $31 trillion in the hole. Not a bad idea.
whiterock
Some countries do this. We should too
D. C. Bear
whiterock said:

Some countries do this. We should too

We should also grant citizenship to great soccer players like France does.
J.R.
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

Are Driscol berries so critical to our lives that they are worth the billions spent on caring for these millions of illegals ?
yes, illegals and legal immigrants. Don't see any Whiteys or Black folk working agriculture. Driscolls was a small sample size. The same folks pick all your produce!
J.R.
He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

ScottS said:

Booray said:

whiterock said:

Booray said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But that's too hard.

It is pretty easy.

where do you hail from and why are you here?
Redbrickbear
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

Liberals make a modern argument almost exactly like the old one for slavery.

"Unless we import in vast numbers of West Africans who will pick the cotton?"

"Unless we import in impoverished peoples from Latin America who will pick the berries?"

In both cases if you let wages rise and technological innovation do its things you might find out you do NOT in fact need slave or semi-slave labor to get things done.
Wrecks Quan Dough
J.R. said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

ScottS said:

Booray said:

whiterock said:

Booray said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But that's too hard.

It is pretty easy.

where do you hail from and why are you here?
I am from Texas. I am here because Sam Houston defeated Antonio Lopez de Santa Ana at San Jacinto as the Generalissimo fled from the battlefield dressed in drag. I am but one half of the marital equation.
Redbrickbear

Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

Don't see any Whiteys or Black folk working agriculture.
Wrong.

I have known dozens ( if not hundreds ) of white men and women working their asses off in agriculture .

However, will grant you, I have only seen a few blacks .
Harrison Bergeron
1. We need to enforce our borders
2. The Democrats will never try and fix it because they need the political pawns
3. We need immigration but it should be done smartly and strategically
4. Moving illegal aliens to Martha's Vineyard was one of the most clever ideas in a long time
Booray
whiterock said:

Well played
FLBear5630
Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

Booray said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

Porteroso said:

2 million

5 million

10 million

20 million

Unlimited ?

illegals?

BS, there is work in the border towns??? They go where they get in. In Florida, they go where the raft lands, one of the Keys. No work. This is not a thought out career plan, they go where they can get in. Martha's Vineyard is as good as any place else. They are in processed at the initial site, often to never be seen again for their hearing.

Geez you are dense, you think they are staying in Martha's Vineyard? They will be there a day, then on to Boston or other processing place. Mass has great social services, DeSantis did them a favor.
Wangchung
Activists suing DeSantis over Martha's Vineyard flights received over $1.3M from George Soros network

https://www.yahoo.com/news/activists-suing-desantis-over-martha-191150505.html
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
VaeBear
Wangchung said:

Activists suing DeSantis over Martha's Vineyard flights received over $1.3M from George Soros network

Of course they did.
4th and Inches
They also used it for a lawsuit that ranks up there with a trump election suit..
Canada2017
Wangchung said:

And the defamation of DeSantis begins in earnest .

About 50 illegals being sent to a rich folks summer 'colony ' .

But Biden transporting MILLIONS of illegals throughout the country ……that's perfectly ok .

Dangerous clown world .

Harrison Bergeron
Wangchung said:

They really do not want to be around Latinos.
Booray
RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

Booray said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

Porteroso said:

2 million

5 million

10 million

20 million

Unlimited ?

illegals?

BS, there is work in the border towns??? They go where they get in. In Florida, they go where the raft lands, one of the Keys. No work. This is not a thought out career plan, they go where they can get in. Martha's Vineyard is as good as any place else. They are in processed at the initial site, often to never be seen again for their hearing.

Geez you are dense, you think they are staying in Martha's Vineyard? They will be there a day, then on to Boston or other processing place. Mass has great social services, DeSantis did them a favor.

So you admit they were sent somewhere they were never going to stay? Why not just send the to Boston in the first place?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

RMF5630 said:

Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

Booray said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

Porteroso said:

2 million

5 million

10 million

20 million

Unlimited ?

illegals?

So you admit they were sent somewhere they were never going to stay?

That describes almost every tourist in history.
muddybrazos
Wangchung said:

Soros is bankrolling this entire invasion. He has been funding all of the NGO's that help the people get to the border and then funds lawyers for them when here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.