Illegals in Martha's Vineyard

83,893 Views | 1469 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by whiterock
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

we all don't live in gated communities like these a-holes..

Psaki grew up going to Greenwich HS in Stamford Connecticut. Of course she is out of touch with the common man.

Maddow virtually the same situation.

They simply don't know what they don't know.
And I'm sure she lives in the elite part of Northern Virginia with gated communities and lots of police presence with no "rift-raft" to worry about.
boognish_bear
cowboycwr
boognish_bear said:

seriously time to put an end to this nonsense with some strict actions..... or the world will be overrun and every country will turn into the third world countries these people are "escaping" from.
Redbrickbear

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Looks like a whole lot of illegals that DeSantis can send to Martha's Vineyard

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/immigration/biden-migrant-flights-fact-check/536-64ae0961-10e4-4d2c-882c-ca0771d4695b

This is the truth. Its not secretive. Biden didnt start the program. The government does not pay for the flights.

Of course the world is more exciting when you get your info from tweets.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Oldbear83
Sure, Jan .
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear
Realitybites
cowboycwr said:

seriously time to put an end to this nonsense with some strict actions..... or the world will be overrun and every country will turn into the third world countries these people are "escaping" from.

Step one: Stop calling them migrants. They are illegal aliens, and deliberately blurring the issue by calling them migrants is a slap in the face of every legal immigrant who crossed every t and dotted every i to get here.
Jack Bauer
"Sanctuary City you say?" - HERE YOU GO!!!

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Realitybites said:

cowboycwr said:

Step one: Stop calling them migrants. They are illegal aliens, and deliberately blurring the issue by calling them migrants is a slap in the face of every legal immigrant who crossed every t and dotted every i to get here

Step 1

"Migrant- Person who moves from one place to another, especially to find work or better living situations."
Oxford dictionary

Where did your relatives migrate from? A have a little Apache on my my mother sides but most were from Irelend. They said we would over run the country too.
cowboycwr
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Realitybites said:

cowboycwr said:

Step one: Stop calling them migrants. They are illegal aliens, and deliberately blurring the issue by calling them migrants is a slap in the face of every legal immigrant who crossed every t and dotted every i to get here

Step 1

"Migrant- Person who moves from one place to another, especially to find work or better living situations."
Oxford dictionary

Where did your relatives migrate from? A have a little Apache on my my mother sides but most were from Irelend. They said we would over run the country too.
Illegal alien

noun
[ol]
  • a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.
  • a foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa, especially a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection or who overstays the period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or businessperson.
  • [/ol]
    And even the Apaches did not originate here. They were migrants as well that pushed other people off the land to claim it as "theirs"
    Limited IQ Redneck in PU
    Yes the Apaches were migrants with no permission badges.

Some migrants are legal, some are not.
    Redbrickbear
    Redbrickbear
    cowboycwr
    Redbrickbear said:

Horrible filming as you cannot tell what is going on but it seems clear it was a fight and a massive security/police presence to break it up.

And just a ton of college bound Obama's sons.
    muddybrazos
    Redbrickbear said:

We dont need any Somalians. We have enough uber drivers already and these people have like 70iqs.
    quash
    muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

We dont need any Somalians. We have enough uber drivers already and these people have like 70iqs.

Data for the IQ claim?
    “Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86
    quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Data for the IQ claim?
    "Some people did something."
    "Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
    muddybrazos
    quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Data for the IQ claim?
    https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

average IQ of a Somalian is 69.
    Jack Bauer
    quash - "This has no direct impact on your lives!!!"

cowboycwr
    Jack Bauer said:

quash - "This has no direct impact on your lives!!!"

What a horrible double blow for the citizens.

They will have more illegals in their city causing trouble and crime and less police, police funds, or police capabilities as a result of less funds to deal with this increase in crime.
    whiterock
    muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Data for the IQ claim?

the results are fairly consistent across all studies.....

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
    quash
    muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Data for the IQ claim?

Dayam. Failed countries have consequences.

Still wouldn't exclude them from America
    “Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
    whiterock
    quash said:

muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Data for the IQ claim?

Why? What would they bring to us positively that we could not get elsewhere at higher IQ, greater wealth, better education about political and religious liberty, etc.....?

We import people for OUR benefit, not theirs. Why should we not pick and choose?
    EXACTLY what do you see about Somalia that makes you say "boy, we need more of that?"
    Redbrickbear
    Realitybites
    Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

most were from Irelend. They said we would over run the country too.

You did (and the world thanks you for your contributions).

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
    Great song and a lot of truth. Murphy's Irish Bar in Hua Hin is one of my favorite places. I will raise a toast there to you in 8 weeks.
    quash
    whiterock said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Data for the IQ claim?

Why? What would they bring to us positively that we could not get elsewhere at higher IQ, greater wealth, better education about political and religious liberty, etc.....?

We import people for OUR benefit, not theirs. Why should we not pick and choose?
    EXACTLY what do you see about Somalia that makes you say "boy, we need more of that?"

Nice strawman.

I'm not advocating for recruitment, I oppose restrictions.

If a US employer wants to hire a Somali citizen that is his call. And his right.

Or do you oppose the right to contract?
    Redbrickbear
    Oldbear83
    quash said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Data for the IQ claim?

Nice strawman.

If a US employer wants to hire a Somali citizen that is his call. And his right.

Never took you for one of those 'Sovereign Citizen' types before now ...
    That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
    whiterock
    quash said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Data for the IQ claim?

Nice strawman.

The strawman is yours. I believe in self-government responsive to the will of the people and oppose devolving constitutional responsibility to corporate boards of directors.

We should import people who benefit US, with the word "benefit" being decided by the American people, who have every right to decide which classes of people are suitable or not.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.