Illegals in Martha's Vineyard

85,383 Views | 1489 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by whiterock
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
whiterock
Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Redbrickbear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Not surprising. Not clear why we're intentionally committing suicide as a culture.

Yea,

But super super important we stop the Russians from invading Ukraine…while we get invaded by the 3rd world at home and our culture falls apart
in fact, we need to do both. And we can. All it takes willpower. But the problem on the border is that Democrats actually WANT what's happening to happen.....

Most Republicans are not really against it either expect the MAGA/Trumpian right

We can't forget that when Trump was elected the GOP had all of the big 3 (Presidency, Senate, House)

They failed to be pass the money necessary to build a border wall.

They love mass immigration for economic reasons and because their donor class wants it.
yes, they failed. and there's no question the swamp wants the migrants. but the votes were there to get it done, but enough of them were cowed by all the "Russia collusion" stuff. More GOP'ers than you can imagine were convinced that Mueller had the goods on Trump and were therefore afraid to get behind the Trump agenda. One could almost argue that was the primary intention of the RC narrative...to forestall the Trump agenda (as actually getting him impeached & removed from office over it was never really in the cards.)

To his credit, Trump finally figured out a pathway to use DOD funds to build several hundred miles of wall, and negotiated the "Remain in Mexico" agreement with Mexico.

Trump did his part.......
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

I think that's great. Let's ship more there and out of Texas.
Jack Bauer
Gov Abbott, looks like Boston wants some illegals too

Jack Bauer
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry me a river.

Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

"More MAGA extremism" - Joe Biden
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
Domestic terrorists and illegal immigrants > Ukraine.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Amazing just how angry people get when they're asked to actually be a sanctuary city instead of just saying they are one.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

Amazing just how angry people get when they're asked to actually be a sanctuary city instead of just saying they are one.
This must really give the taxpayers of New York the warm and fuzzies!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

BUT I put a yard sign up in my house....I didn't actually mean I would take them in.

Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

BUT I put a yard sign up in my house....I didn't actually mean I would take them in.

I hope you didn't get charged by the letter!
whiterock
Dems seem dead-set on destroying their coalition.

KaiBear
Jack Bauer said:

Told you guys prior to the 2020 election exactly how a Biden administration would open the southern border.
In response was informed how our country needed cheap landscapers, maids, and unlimited millions of farm laborers..In any case some posters believed the numbers wouldn't go up all that much.

One particular genius repeatedly stated all the government would need is more computers to tract all the illegals that would pour through. Just issue a work visa and turn em loose. So easy.

Then Biden magically gets 81 million votes and immediately opens the border. In addition Biden encourages illegal immigration by openly promising food, shelter, and medical care to all those who show up. Gee who would know how such a message would resonate to the overpopulated poor masses throughout central and South America ? Shocking right ?

So now MILLIONS are entering the country illegally with a significant percentage of them military aged, unmarried men.

So now MILLIONS are swarming our hotels, airports, hospitals cities and small towns.

These MILLIONS are not disappearing into some obscure void. They are having an immediate impact on our entire infrastructure, on our entire social and economic fabric.

Now if any of you ' they just want to work ' clowns STILL can't accept how incredibly destructive this border policy is.........

Dems are now KICKING KIDS OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO PROVIDE HOUSING FOR ILLEGALS.

Think this is just a random choice ? It's another trial balloon. Dems just want to see if the American people will continue to remain numb.

An internal coup is in progress.

And Dems will ' win ' again this November. Probably with 93 million ' votes '.

Dems aren't going to stop now. They will expand their power by any and all means.

Jack Bauer
whiterock said:

MUH - the White Supremacy!!! I'm shaking!!!!!!
Redbrickbear
whiterock said:

No they didn't.

90% of the Black people in that video will step into the voting both and vote for the Democratic Party in Nov.

But they are right to complain about being ethnically replaced by 3rd worlders. Imagine waking up and your generational black Chicago neighborhood is now Guatemala
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

I was told by Hollywood that it was Grandmas, pregnant women, children and people literally running from bombs that wanted asylum....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.