What TV series are you currently watching?

247,397 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
JusHappy2BeHere
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forgot that we watch Suits too..,

It's in the same category of shows that we liked originally but now watch more out of habit
NoBSU
JusHappy2BeHere said:

It's in the same category of shows that we liked originally but now watch more out of habit
I will admit to being in our den while my wife and daughter watched Downton Abbey. But I spent the time on Baylorfans and playing Android games.
BaylorProud77
Loved Dowton Abbey!!!!
BaylorProud77
Also, I've been watching the marathon of Breaking Bad because I missed so much the 1st time.
CBallard
Longmire any good?
NoBSU
CBallard said:

Longmire any good?
Oh yeah
Mitch Blood Green
Just started "The Resident" on Fox. Very promising. It's much like "House".
JusHappy2BeHere
has anyone seen Psyche on Amazon Prime?
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Assassin
Vikings is still kicking ass even without Ragnar Lothbrook.

Not sure how Ivar is staying upright with those legs of his...

At some point, if they follow history, Bjorn will become King.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
4th and Inches
JusHappy2BeHere said:

greggor25 said:

The Crown looked boring to me. Is 2nd season of Stranger Things better than first?
We've enjoyed the Crown but we are History Geeks

I liked both seasons of Stranger Things... I don't know if Season 2 was better but it definitely wasn't worse
we are watching the crown, finished all the seasons of reign and the white queen, and just started watching the tudors. We also tend to like the dramas that are historically based
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
JusHappy2BeHere
Assassin said:

I haven't watched Vikings since they got beat up in Paris.... I need to catch up
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Assassin
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Assassin said:

I haven't watched Vikings since they got beat up in Paris.... I need to catch up
its a pretty well made show. They certainly werent cheap on the sets or wardrobe.

Thought it might lose a bit when Ragnar died but Ivar the Boneless is pretty interesting.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
bularry
anyone watch GLOW? I think I've got one episode left. I've really liked it.
NoBSU
JusHappy2BeHere said:

I don't understand the question. I have seen the link showing Amazon prime is offering the old USA Network show Psyche. I liked that show and wanted it during original broadcast. Quirky and original. Decent cast. Lead actor is from San Antonio in real life.
NoBSU
I just watched Phillip K. Dick's Electric Dreams episode 1 on Amazon Prime. Really good. I expected a Blade Runner prequel and that was wrong.
JusHappy2BeHere
NoBSU said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

I don't understand the question. I have seen the link showing Amazon prime is offering the old USA Network show Psyche. I liked that show and wanted it during original broadcast. Quirky and original. Decent cast. Lead actor is from San Antonio in real life.
I guess that is it.... when I was told about it they made it sound like an AP original, but what you said makes more sense.

Mahatma Gandhi
NoBSU
JusHappy2BeHere said:

NoBSU said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

I guess that is it.... when I was told about it they made it sound like an AP original, but what you said makes more sense.
I just checked out episode 1. That is the original USA series. Not the best that USA did, but still very entertaining. I think Burn Notice was USA Network's best series.

I looked at the last season on Prime. That is the USA wrap show. So no new Amazon episodes like Netflix did with Longmire.
Assassin
JusHappy2BeHere said:

It was kinda cool when it started but had dropped off the deep end. You dont have to be a lawyer to predict just about every scenario and how they will get out of it.

IMO Gabriel Macht should drop out of that show and do some better work. He's got the chops. His dad was Stephen Macht - who happens to have co-starred with Waco's own JD Hinton - and Dorothy (Star 80?) Stratten in "Galaxina"
JusHappy2BeHere
Assassin said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

It was kinda cool when it started but had dropped off the deep end. You dont have to be a lawyer to predict just about every scenario and how they will get out of it.

IMO Gabriel Macht should drop out of that show and do some better work. He's got the chops. His dad was Stephen Macht - who happens to have co-starred with Waco's own JD Hinton - and Dorothy (Star 80?) Stratten in "Galaxina"
I pretty much watch it now just to ogle Donna

Mahatma Gandhi
Assassin

TechDawgMc
So haven't seen this one listed -- about halfway through season 2 of Travelers.

Good show. Probably has a few too many "how did that work?" type scences, but it's an interesting story. Basically, time travelers trying to change the future because an asteroid really mucked things up. Changes don't have quite the effect expected. They do a decent job of dealing with the unpredictability of such an undertaking.
Bear8084
bularry said:

GLOW was amazing. Excellent story and acting. If you liked it, check out Maron's show "Maron" that's also on Netflix, if you're into his kind of humor.
deemus
bularry said:

It was pretty good. Watched it twice.
trey3216
Started watching Counterpart on Starz. Pretty interesting idea and JK Simmons is absolutely fantastic.
JusHappy2BeHere
saw the first two episodes of GLOW last night.... pretty good. That young lady looks like she is trying to depart from the image folks had of her in Community.... I'm fine with that by the way.

Mahatma Gandhi
NoBSU
trey3216 said:

Started watching Counterpart on Starz. Pretty interesting idea and JK Simmons is absolutely fantastic.
He really hammered his role is Oz.
4th and Inches
Assassin said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Mike and Rachel are both leaving in the next season so Harvey will have to carry the show or it will end soon. I still watch it but it's Lost the hook that it started with
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
deemus
Last night I wandered over to my Amazon Prime acct, and found Justified. I watched a couple episodes of the final season. Man, that is one good show.

Walter Goggins and Timothy Olyphant are fantastic in that show.
Mitch Blood Green
Has anyone watched "The Wall"?
4th and Inches
deemus said:

Last night I wandered over to my Amazon Prime acct, and found Justified. I watched a couple episodes of the final season. Man, that is one good show.

Walter Goggins and Timothy Olyphant are fantastic in that show.

excellant show, watched every episode

–Horace

bularry
deemus said:

bularry said:

It was pretty good. Watched it twice.

Really liked it. Serious subjects but lots of dark and tasteless humor
Assassin
Gruvin said:

Assassin said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Mike and Rachel are both leaving in the next season so Harvey will have to carry the show or it will end soon. I still watch it but it's Lost the hook that it started with
From what I understand, Rachel is gonna get royally screwed...
Feel The Floyd
I haven't watched Flaked on Netflix, but one of the main characters is played by David Sullivan a Baylor grad.
Assassin
Feel The Floyd said:

I haven't watched Flaked on Netflix, but one of the main characters is played by David Sullivan a Baylor grad.
didnt know that. cool

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1503383/
BaylorProud77
No but if it's wierd, I can see you watching it. Lolololololololol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.