What TV series are you currently watching?

246,818 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Peaky Blinders is back for S5, the family loses everything in the Wall Street crash of 1929. What will this mob family do?

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-49471398
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
YoakDaddy
deemus said:

Finished up In Plain Sight over the weekend. They tied up some loose ends, and addressed some potential plots too. I really enjoyed that show.

Need to find a new one to watch now. I think Better Call Saul gets a new season in Sept.

EDIT - forgot I am also watching The Son. About half way through S2.

Too bad The Son was done after S3. AMC does, IMO, a good job with the period series.
4th and Inches
KOK QB 70 said:

Blacklist, NCIS, Blue Bloods, hello, am I too old school?
not at all... very watchable shows
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Assassin
bularry said:

Mindhunters Seadon 2!!

Netflix
great series
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
quash
The Good Place Season 3.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
deemus
YoakDaddy said:

deemus said:

Finished up In Plain Sight over the weekend. They tied up some loose ends, and addressed some potential plots too. I really enjoyed that show.

Need to find a new one to watch now. I think Better Call Saul gets a new season in Sept.

Too bad The Son was done after S3. AMC does, IMO, a good job with the period series.
Actually there were only two seasons.

YoakDaddy
deemus said:

YoakDaddy said:

deemus said:

Actually there were only two seasons.

Sorry. Fat finger typing on my part. Yes, 2 seasons.
deemus
I liked how they tied up loose ends. You don't have to wonder how any of the family fared / ended up.

The girl. Learned the ruthless stuff well.
YoakDaddy
deemus said:

I liked how they tied up loose ends. You don't have to wonder how any of the family fared / ended up.

The girl. Learned the ruthless stuff well.

Except for the fake Indian wigs, I enjoyed the story and IMO it accurately told a facet of the complicated relationships between whites, Mexicans, and Indians during that period in Texas' history.
Assassin
I keep hoping American Horror Story will get better. New season and pretty much the same old stuff. This one is set in 1984, summer camp murders. Pure campy
Keyser Soze
Just finished Carnival Row on Amazon.

OK. Great looking show. Amazon really spent some dollars on it.
Wichitabear
I've tried watching that but always miss it because I am thinking it might be running into Grey's Anatomy or Bravo or ..........Thursday night football at times.

American Horror Story in reply to assassin
syme
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

Probably isn't for everyone, but I enjoyed it for being different. Science fiction/fantasy with practical effects and puppetry instead of CGI. Entertaining story-line too.
slimecap
Mary Tyler Moore reruns. RIP Valerie Harper (Rhoda).
YoakDaddy
Started catching up on the new Magnum PI series. It's grown on me such that now I want to go back to Hawai'i for vacation. I really like how the show spotlights veterans.
deemus
Revisiting Third Rock From the Sun.

Still funny.

Also watched Two Ferns The Movie today. I lol' quite a few times.
Assassin
Another cool season of Battlebots in the books. Love that show - except for the most most annoying announcer on TV - Faruq. Will some one use a shredarator on him?
Assassin
Jason Bateman confirmed on Twitter that Ozark will be coming back for a 10-episode third season, which is expected to debut later in 2019.
Assassin
Better Call Saul Season 5 will be out around the first of the year
Assassin
There is more Breaking Bad coming - 'El Camino', the sequel is right around the corner

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/10/breaking-bad-movie-aaron-paul-netflix-struggled-1202177838/
slimecap
My Houzz on youtube
Assassin
slimecap said:

My Houzz on youtube
whose houzz?
slimecap
Assassin said:

slimecap said:

My Houzz on youtube
whose houzz?
"Ashton Kutcher has launched a web series, titled 'My Houzz' on the Houzz website. Houzz is a marketplace for household goods and renovations, and the Kutcher campaign aims to get shoppers thinking about Mother's Day.

In the first episode of the series, Kutcher and his stepfather surprise his mother by renovating the basement of the family home they built together.

"We are very proud that Ashton is both a Houzz investor and a Houzz user. Partnering with Ashton as executive producer on this project was a great way to bring the Houzz experience to life as Ashton knows our product very well," said Adi Tatarko, chief executive. "We are excited to share this wonderful renovation gift from Ashton to his mom with the entire Houzz community."
https://www.thedrum.com/news/2015/05/05/ashton-kutcher-launches-web-series-houzzcom

Links to 15 Episodes & the celebrities that are featured
https://www.houzz.com/myhouzz
Wichitabear
This is something I would watch. I enjoy these kind of programs. Thank you slimecap
Assassin
Hellboy 3. (movie),

Absolutely nothing like the first two, which both had some really cool stuff. No del Toro, no Ron Perlman and a script that would have been better suited as toilet paper
slimecap
Wichitabear said:

This is something I would watch. I enjoy these kind of programs. Thank you slimecap
Hi Wichitabear, My favorite shows of My Houzz were the kitchen remodels. They have been very helpful for my future renovation project.

I disconnected my DirecTV service several years ago and switched to streaming only. It reshaped my viewing habits tremendously. I have comfortably settled into the viewing world of documentaries, home improvement & comedy series binge watching. For me, these shows provide relaxation time
4th and Inches
Anybody know how to get season 4 of better call saul? It hasnt dropped on netflix yet.

Finished the series finale of SUITS
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
deemus
Taking another run through Longmire, but only seasons 5 and 6.

Ditto on Better Call Saul. I thought Season 4 was dropping, but its not on there. I look weekly.
slimecap
Gruvin said:

Anybody know how to get season 4 of better call saul? It hasnt dropped on netflix yet.
For purchase on Amazon Prime
https://www.amazon.com/Better-Call-Saul-Season-4/dp/B07FXZ9K7B
deemus
slimecap said:

Gruvin said:

For purchase on Amazon Prime
https://www.amazon.com/Better-Call-Saul-Season-4/dp/B07FXZ9K7B

Probably going to buy it. TIred of waiting.
Assassin
Gruvin said:

Finished the series finale of SUITS
SUITS was sooooo corny. 'Pearson' proves to be SUITS Pt 2. I cringed at how bad the legal/legalese was, cannot imagine what some of you lawyers were thinking.

The initial premise was kinda fun. Lawyer wantabe cons his way into a law firm. His photographic memory pays dividends.

Then it started going off the deep end.

Assassin
slimecap said:

Wichitabear said:

Hi Wichitabear, My favorite shows of My Houzz were the kitchen remodels. They have been very helpful for my future renovation project.

I disconnected my DirecTV service several years ago and switched to streaming only. It reshaped my viewing habits tremendously. I have comfortably settled into the viewing world of documentaries, home improvement & comedy series binge watching. For me, these shows provide relaxation time

You might want to add Pluto TV. Free TV service. Obviously not the big shows or networks but quite a bit of the older shows and movies. and its FREE! and LEGAL

https://clark.com/technology/tvsatellite-cable/pluto-tv-free-streaming-review/
Gold Tron
Anyone watched The Spy with Sacha Barron Cohen? I thought it was well done. Very different role for him.
Wichitabear
Ok Assassin! The older shows huh. Lol, we older women appreciate that. Lolol Seriously, Thank you very much.
deemus
Wichitabear said:

Ok Assassin! The older shows huh. Lol, we older women appreciate that. Lolol Seriously, Thank you very much.
If you met him you would know why he likes them.

FTR, I do too, and for the same reason.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.