What TV series are you currently watching?

247,573 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HalibutRetro
Wait, what's happening?
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
HalibutRetro
Assassin said:

Keep in mind we signed two Centers in Wood and the one today in Javale McGee. 7 foot rim protectors. Wood can also play PF and shoot the 3
I think you accidentally posted in the wrong thread. This one is about TV shows you're watching.
Assassin
HalibutRetro said:

Assassin said:

Keep in mind we signed two Centers in Wood and the one today in Javale McGee. 7 foot rim protectors. Wood can also play PF and shoot the 3
I think you accidentally posted in the wrong thread. This one is about TV shows you're watching.
Thanks, damn gungho part of my personality
Keyser Soze
BUBear24 said:

HalibutRetro said:

The Boys season 3 is getting good. Episode 7 was slow but what a great ending. Finale is next week. Can't wait!

Every time I think they set the bar, they just destroy the bar lol. It's a great, dark show with a couple comedic moments. Love it
Certainly some dark humor not for all - but if that does not bother you it's great
william
caught WSW anoche - they're talking abt the market decline - always timely:

Go Bears!
slimecap
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Episode 9

Great series
After the episode ended, I was searching the kitchen for comfort food.
Assassin
watching Rambo First Blood for the first time in years on Cinemax. Forgot just how genius it was
Assassin
Jurrasic World - I think they went one movie past where they needed to but unfortunately Opie's kid pushed the 'release' button and let all the beasts out in the previous flick instead of burning them all. So by saving the dinos, she killed tens of thousands of humans - and its getting worse (Hybrid locusts). Basically the end of humanity

To be fair, you knew this was coming from about Movie 2 when they let loose Pterodactyls (or similar) who can fly hundreds of miles and easily hit the mainland

They brought back so many of the original players I have expected Wayne Knight to come back from the dead.

THankfully they said that this is the final one. Believe it when I dont see anymore.

Ghostrider
Assassin said:

1888 - A spinoff of Yellowstone - how John Dutton came to Montana. Starts out (and shot in Fort Worth)
HalibutRetro
Assassin said:

Jurrasic World - I think they went one movie past where they needed to but unfortunately Opie's kid pushed the 'release' button and let all the beasts out in the previous flick instead of burning them all. So by saving the dinos, she killed tens of thousands of humans - and its getting worse (Hybrid locusts). Basically the end of humanity

To be fair, you knew this was coming from about Movie 2 when they let loose Pterodactyls (or similar) who can fly hundreds of miles and easily hit the mainland

They brought back so many of the original players I have expected Wayne Knight to come back from the dead.

THankfully they said that this is the final one. Believe it when I dont see anymore.

May not hit $1B. If not then that might be it.
Ghostrider
Ghostrider said:

Assassin said:

1888 - A spinoff of Yellowstone - how John Dutton came to Montana. Starts out (and shot in Fort Worth)
2 episodes in so far and it is slow.....
Keyser Soze
1 episode in Chris Platt's "The Terminal List" on Amazon .... meh
Harrison Bergeron
Keyser Soze said:

I was thinking about starting this one ...

Finished up Stranger Things ... meh.
Assassin
Keyser Soze said:

Me too. Got two in and it kinda died on the vine. Maybe one day when I'm really bored
Assassin
'Walker' miscast Walker in this show.

They could have had the lead in the Supernatural show who happens to be from Dallas instead of the one that seems to have problem talking (he is from San Antone)

Jensen Ackles is a much deeper actor than Jared Padalecki.
Assassin
Assassin said:

BTW - Didnt recognize Laura Dern (had to look her up) and it took a few minutes on Platt. neither is aging gracefully, whereas Sam Neill you would know in a minute.
Keyser Soze
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

BTW - Didnt recognize Laura Dern (had to look her up) and it took a few minutes on Platt. neither is aging gracefully, whereas Sam Neill you would know in a minute.

Satan does not age
Assassin
The Old Man - big Bridges fan but this thing is sooooo slow.
4th and Inches
Assassin said:

aw man, its on the list but I havent started yet.. hope it picks up
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Assassin
4th and Inches said:

Assassin said:

aw man, its on the list but I havent started yet.. hope it picks up
Havent written it off yet but I;m with you, Bridges is better in action media
Keyser Soze
Watching S4 of West World.

Not bad. Intreaging
Assassin
HalibutRetro
Severance on Apple+.

Damn.
Harrison Bergeron
Keyser Soze said:

Not bad. Intreaging
I watched Season One but got too lost at the start of Season Two.
Assassin
Harrison Bergeron said:

Keyser Soze said:

Not bad. Intreaging
I watched Season One but got too lost at the start of Season Two.
you really have to be open minded to pick it up. And I mean that in a variable way. Its kinda bizzare

I worked with Angela Sarafyan on "The Good Guys". She is an absolute sweetheart, and kind cute in her own way. She plays the "hostess' with Muave in the WIld West Saloon.

btw - she is born and bred Russian. SHe has no accents!
Assassin
Blackbird - based on true events. SO far so good. HS Sports star gets 10 years for dealing coke. Gets an offer to go into to supermax nuthouse and flip some nutcase serial killer. Just gets into the nuthouse now
WILLIS
HalibutRetro said:

Severance on Apple+.

Damn.

That's on my list. Was told to watch shameless too.
Assassin
Just watched the end of Dark Winds... kinda wanted more from this than Navajo magic and witches
Assassin
Barry - 3 seasons into it and still not sure if I like it or not.
Keyser Soze
S3 Umbrella Acadamy on Netfix - ok,

Actress Ellen Page is now Elliot. Woven into story, really not needed. No impact on story so why.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.