What TV series are you currently watching?

247,713 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Burleson's Kyle Killen, creator of "Lone Star" is the brains and showrunner behind teh new "Halo" series
Assassin
Pickard - He's a Methuselah twin trying to do stunts and have a gal pal. Sets are cheap
Assassin
Outer Range - great cast, weird show. Was S1 8 the end of it?
Assassin
New version of Bosch called Bosch Legacy. Working with the Attorney repping the badguys and his daughter is a LAPD
Assassin
New Series based on the movie, The Lincoln Lawyer.

Hi profile D lawyer gets murdered, 10 days before his murder he writes a letter giving his entire practice to a DL who hasnt practiced in 18 months after breaking his back surfing and going through pain killer rehab.

So far, so good
Assassin
Assassin said:

New Series based on the movie, The Lincoln Lawyer.

Hi profile D lawyer gets murdered, 10 days before his murder he writes a letter giving his entire practice to a DL who hasnt practiced in 18 months after breaking his back surfing and going through pain killer rehab.

So far, so good
Just finished S1. Excellent series, if you liked Bosch, you will probably like LL
slimecap
Signora Volpe
Assassin
slimecap said:

Signora Volpe
Sounds interesting, British Spy turned Italian Sleuth
Assassin
TUF - The Ultimate Fighter is back on. Male heavyweights and female flyweights
4th and Inches
Goodfellas' Star Ray Liotta Dies at 67..

RIP
Assassin
4th and Inches said:

Goodfellas' Star Ray Liotta Dies at 67..

RIP
lots of great parts
Assassin
watching Kingdom of War Pt 1 on Prime under the War area. Really good (subtitled) of the old fights between Siam and its neighbors

HalibutRetro
Latest Stranger Things is pretty good.
slimecap
BUBear24
HalibutRetro said:

Latest Stranger Things is pretty good.

Just finished the mid season final episode, really tying it all together.
Bear8084
Murderville. Pretty hilarious series in which Will Arnett plays a homicide detective trying to figure out a murder in each episode. The catch is he has a guest celebrity detective every episode and they have no script. Everything is ad-libbed. The Marshawn Lynch episode is gut-bustingly funny!
Keyser Soze
More Will Arnett

One of the funniest scenes ever

Assassin
Jurassic World Dominion is an extinction level event
BUBear24
Keyser Soze said:

More Will Arnett

One of the funniest scenes ever

Not the greatest show on earth, but for any Will Arnet fans the show Murderville has it's good moments. Takes a guest each episode trying to solve a murder.
hustlenflow
Assassin said:

I missed the last season or two, but started the new season and am reminded how good this show is. All of these fighters desperately trying to break through. It's like American Idol if all of the contestants lived together, talked trash, and beat the s**t out of each other at the end of each episode.
hustlenflow
Rewatching Peaky Blinders (ahead of the final season dropping today) has been awesome. The acting and the dialog are fantastic.
Assassin
hustlenflow said:

Assassin said:

I missed the last season or two, but started the new season and am reminded how good this show is. All of these fighters desperately trying to break through. It's like American Idol if all of the contestants lived together, talked trash, and beat the s**t out of each other at the end of each episode.
And got to beat teh snot out of Simon to get into the championship round!
Assassin
hustlenflow said:

Rewatching Peaky Blinders (ahead of the final season dropping today) has been awesome. The acting and the dialog are fantastic.
Got a little corny last season but still excellent acting
73s de N4WJP
The Old Man on FX and Hulu.

Jeff Bridges plays a retired CIA agent living off the grid. His past exploits have returned to haunt him.

I've only seen the first episode, but I can tell you, he is NOT to be messed with.
Keyser Soze
Saw the latest Stranger Things - good stuff, last two episodes later this summer

Final season of Better Call Saul - great mid season ender
Assassin
Keyser Soze said:

Saw the latest Stranger Things - good stuff, last two episodes later this summer

Final season of Better Call Saul - great mid season ender
I saw that last episode of ST and thought what a strange way to end this... thanks for the clarification

So my guess on Saul is that he looses his license for his tricks on Hamlin. Then the cops get involved and he is on the run.

Rhea Seahorn moves in with me and we have 3 kids (not bad for nearly 68...)
Assassin
Rewatching Westworld as S 4 is about to come out.

S1 was the best, S2 muddied so many waters, not sure about it. Finding out about William was interesting

In the middle of S3. The Charlotte Hale part was/is confusing. Not going to spoil it for those rewatching

All in all, too many time travels, who plays who, when, etc. I'm pretty sharp but even on the rewatch there is a lot of confusion
WILLIS
Extremely confusing. Loved the first season
FranchiseBear
We have watched about 5 episodes of Lincoln Lawyer. It is not the best acting and writing but very entertaining. Even got my 16 yr old daughter to watch with us which is a rarity.
Harrison Bergeron
FranchiseBear said:

We have watched about 5 episodes of Lincoln Lawyer. It is not the best acting and writing but very entertaining. Even got my 16 yr old daughter to watch with us which is a rarity.
It was a blast. Love it.
FranchiseBear
Finished Lincoln Lawyer.... jumped in with both feet on Bosch. Late to the party but I had read most of the books. Man it is good. Also I had forgotten some of the tie-ins from both series in the books.
Assassin
FranchiseBear said:

Finished Lincoln Lawyer.... jumped in with both feet on Bosch. Late to the party but I had read most of the books. Man it is good. Also I had forgotten some of the tie-ins from both series in the books.
Welliver is perfect casting for Bosch
HalibutRetro
The Boys season 3 is getting good. Episode 7 was slow but what a great ending. Finale is next week. Can't wait!
BUBear24
HalibutRetro said:

The Boys season 3 is getting good. Episode 7 was slow but what a great ending. Finale is next week. Can't wait!

Every time I think they set the bar, they just destroy the bar lol. It's a great, dark show with a couple comedic moments. Love it
Assassin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.