What TV series are you currently watching?

247,502 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
Bear8084
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keyser Soze said:

spoiler alert !

Kinda thought that - the Endurance documentary above, the ice crushed the hull of the ship

The show is following the fictional elements of the book, not completely historical. Very good show nonetheless.
Assassin
have to check out Brockmeir. thanks for the tip
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
bularry
Anyone watch Wild Wild Country documentary on Netflix?

About this hindu like sect of Bhagwan Rajneesh. They called themselves Rajneeshees Built a huge commune in the middle of BFE Oregon in 1981

Very hippie, free love type of commune lifestyle.

We are through 4 of 6 episodes. Crazy stuff
hustlenflow
Watched the 1st 2 episodes of Peaky Blinders (NetFlix) last night, and I'm hooked already. I put the subtitles on for the second episode because the King's English is often hard to understand on this show. Black Mirror will have to wait. Great gangster show > great SciFi show for me.
Coke Bear
hustlenflow said:

Watched the 1st 2 episodes of Peaky Blinders (NetFlix) last night, and I'm hooked already. I put the subtitles on for the second episode because the King's English is often hard to understand on this show. Black Mirror will have to wait. Great gangster show > great SciFi show for me.
Season 3 is good. I enjoyed season 4 even more. I echo your sentiments on the subtitles. I do that and use headphones.
JusHappy2BeHere
got roped into another anime by my youngest son and will now watch the entire series...

My Hero Academia
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Assassin
hustlenflow said:

Love it so far. Kinda wish they had a couple more seasons while they were still younger hoodlums. Maybe 1b and 1c. Then go to 2.

But it still flows pretty darn good
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
hustlenflow
Assassin said:

hustlenflow said:

Love it so far. Kinda wish they had a couple more seasons while they were still younger hoodlums. Maybe 1b and 1c. Then go to 2.

Plus it looks like there are only 6 episodes per season.
Assassin
hustlenflow said:

Assassin said:

hustlenflow said:

Plus it looks like there are only 6 episodes per season.
Seems to me that I read it was intentional as Cillian Murphy was doing several movies. Didnt want to quit those but he wanted to do this show
trey3216
NoBSU said:

Keyser Soze said:

spoiler alert !

Kinda thought that - the Endurance documentary above, the ice crushed the hull of the ship

Double spoiler alert. Buried deep under the ice, the crew found a large cube with strange writings on the side. They also found a large robot they named NBE1.
But did they find a Hatch?
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
NoBSU
New season of Bosch drops April 13th on Amazon.
NoBSU
trey3216 said:

NoBSU said:

Keyser Soze said:

spoiler alert !

Double spoiler alert. Buried deep under the ice, the crew found a large cube with strange writings on the side. They also found a large robot they named NBE1.

This one?
Assassin
Assassin said:

I'm two minutes in and rolling on the floor...
NoBSU
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

I'm two minutes in and rolling on the floor...
I watched some on youtube. That is hilarious.
JusHappy2BeHere
"now for you boys and girls out there, a strap on is a ..."

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
NoBSU
JusHappy2BeHere said:

"now for you boys and girls out there, a strap on is a ..."

Lol. That was great. He has his version of the baseball play-by-play banter down and has that seemless baseball to filler conversation switch perfect.

I rarely listen to Dan Patrick but the way his people have to wait to be called on by Patrick before they can talk is horrible when you grew up listening to baseball radio broadcast teams.
Keyser Soze
Currently on Showtime, Homeland & Billions

Interested: reboot of "Lost in Space" on Netflix
Assassin
Watching lost in space now. Not horrible
Assassin
5 eps in S1. Pretty good
deemus
Just binged Better Call Saul, season 3. Better than S2 IMO.

I love where the show is headed.
Assassin
deemus said:

BCS had to overcome not being Breaking Bad that first season. Once we accepted that, BCS took on a life of its own
Assassin
"ya throw like a blind baby waving bye-bye"
- Brockmeir

(kinda of sums him up)
4th and Inches
deemus said:

finished ep 5 last night... love the new season
Assassin
"Billions" is still one of the better shows out there. Great cast. Some great writing although Paul G's AG role really sticks his neck out there a bit too much. Some of the stuff he did ties him to directly to his 'crimes'.

Does Axe beat the rap?

Does Chuck Rhodes beat his rap?

Does Taylor end up with a smile on her face?

Does Wendy ever end up with Axe?

Knight Bear
If you are a fan of The Americans and are behind, it is time to catch up.

If you haven't been watching this show, you're missing out on one of the best written and acted shows in television history. This is a must see for anyone that grew up during the Cold War years.
Keyser Soze
Assassin said:

"Billions" is still one of the better shows out there. Great cast. Some great writing although Paul G's AG role really sticks his neck out there a bit too much. Some of the stuff he did ties him to directly to his 'crimes'.

Does Axe beat the rap?

Taylor's pronouns are they, theirs, and them

Assassin
Keyser Soze said:

Assassin said:

Does Axe beat the rap?

They're setting this up for a Taylor-Axe showdown. Guessing we will see the cliffhanger in the season finale and it will run next season
Keyser Soze
Assassin said:

Keyser Soze said:

Assassin said:

Does Axe beat the rap?

They're setting this up for a Taylor-Axe showdown. Guessing we will see the cliffhanger in the season finale and it will run next season
You know we are going to get a cliff hanger. Taylor is interesting, really didn't need to see that simi nude scene though

Be interesting to see if Axe might back Chuck for Governor now

Great show
Keyser Soze
NoBSU said:

trey3216 said:

NoBSU said:

Keyser Soze said:

spoiler alert !

This one?

Hard to believe that was so cutting edge for sci-fi and TV in 78
NoBSU
Keyser Soze said:

NoBSU said:

trey3216 said:

NoBSU said:

Keyser Soze said:

spoiler alert !

This one?

Maybe not with Apollo, but time did improve some of the other technology of that show.

Keyser Soze
yes they did

Assassin
Keyser Soze said:

You know we are going to get a cliff hanger. Taylor is interesting, really didn't need to see that simi nude scene though

Be interesting to see if Axe might back Chuck for Governor now

Great show
Axe does love his leverage...
Assassin
NoBSU said:

Keyser Soze said:

NoBSU said:

trey3216 said:

NoBSU said:

Keyser Soze said:

spoiler alert !

This one?

Maybe not with Apollo, but time did improve some of the other technology of that show.

Here's looking at y... you, no, you - no you...

saabing bear
Been watching Rowan & Martin's Laugh In and I'm seriously in love with Judy Carne. Yeah, I know she's a deceased bisexual junkie so shut up.
NoBSU
saabing bear said:

Been watching Rowan & Martin's Laugh In and I'm seriously in love with Judy Carne. Yeah, I know she's a deceased bisexual junkie so shut up.

At least Ann Margret is still alive

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.