What TV series are you currently watching?

247,270 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Entourage re-runs on... forgot how much fun that show was
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
I forgot what that was about. You don't have to tell me. I will look it up
Wichitabear
Ok I looked it up. Doesn't look very good.
quash
Wichitabear said:

Ok I looked it up. Doesn't look very good.
Tried two episodes, couldn't give it a third.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Keyser Soze
Just started "City of a Hill"

Boston crime drama starring Kevin Bacon. On SHowtime

OK - good, but kinda what you expect. Executive Produces Ben Affleck & Matt Damon.
quash
Keyser Soze said:

Just started "City of a Hill"

Boston crime drama starring Kevin Bacon. On SHowtime

OK - good, but kinda what you expect. Executive Produces Ben Affleck & Matt Damon.

Set in Boston? Shock.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Keyser Soze
Looks and feels a lot like BA's movie The Town
4th and Inches
I know we are late to the party but my wife found iut we can watch HBO because of our cell phone contract... Started Game of thrones this week
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Assassin
Pennyworth - new series about the future Batman butler, Alfred Pennyworth before meeting Thomas Wayne and how they came to meet

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
This sounds pretty good
quash
The Boys.
Assassin
quash said:

The Boys.
Just finished S1. Typical Seth Rogan series. Lots of attacks on Christians/Christian beliefs. If it werent for that, would be a fun series.
william
Assassin said:

quash said:

The Boys.
Just finished S1. Typical Seth Rogan series. Lots of attacks on Christians/Christian beliefs. If it werent for that, would be a fun series.

assman!

- LFS
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
quash
Assassin said:

quash said:

The Boys.

Two episodes in, haven't seen any of that.
Aliceinbubbleland
quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

The Boys.

Watched S1 E1. Too Millennial for me but I stuck it out. Not sure If I will watch S1 E2. Maybe.

I watched S1 and S2 of Home Fires on Prime and was surprised to find out it was cancelled and there is no follow up to the disaster in S2 E6.
Assassin
quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

The Boys.

bits and pieces - and then you hit #5 I think. You cant miss it
Assassin
The reboot of Veronica Mars. What made the original fun and light kinda blows when the same parties are a couple of decades older
quash
Assassin said:

quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

The Boys.

4 so far, not a bit.
quash
quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

The Boys.

4 so far, not a bit.
Saw 5. No spoilers, but there's a theme in play and attacking Christians isn't it.
Assassin
quash said:

quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

The Boys.

4 so far, not a bit.
Saw 5. No spoilers, but there's a theme in play and attacking Christians isn't it.
Boy oh boy, you are still one sick puppy.
quash
Assassin said:

quash said:

quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

Assassin said:

quash said:

The Boys.

4 so far, not a bit.
Boy oh boy, you are still one sick puppy.

Trigger alert: there are hypocrites shown in The Boys.
Pecos 45
Brooklyn 99
Started with season 1, episode 1 and going through the entire thing.
FUN-NEE!!!
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Gold Tron
Finished Another Life this week. It is a Netflix original. It was ok. Seemed to me that they tried to fit in as many different alternative lifestyle physical scenes as possible. All of them, including heterosexual scenes, were unnecessary.
Assassin
Animal Kingdom - Great ending for S4.

There will be a S5

Wichitabear
I'm not sure of this title because I just started watching this series by accident "Succesion" Actors really enjoy using f ing in every sentence. Got to be too much for me at times but-the series is good. HBO
bularry
Mindhunters Seadon 2!!

Netflix
Assassin
Fear the Walking Dead, silly premise of Morgan. He was definately not a lot of substance on the other coast.

I keep waiting for some payoff but I dont think I'm gonna get one
Keyser Soze
bularry said:

Mindhunters Seadon 2!!

Netflix
Enjoying it so far
deemus
Finished up In Plain Sight over the weekend. They tied up some loose ends, and addressed some potential plots too. I really enjoyed that show.

Need to find a new one to watch now. I think Better Call Saul gets a new season in Sept.

EDIT - forgot I am also watching The Son. About half way through S2.
No Longer Gold
Yellowstone. Best thing Kevin Costner has ever done.
JasonPhillips
The Righteous Gemstones is hilarious.
bularry
DubDub said:

Yellowstone. Best thing Kevin Costner has ever done.

Bold statement
slimecap
Property Brothers
Wichitabear
Lol. I watch them too.
KOKQB70
Blacklist, NCIS, Blue Bloods, hello, am I too old school?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.