What TV series are you currently watching?

247,192 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Started watching Ted Lasso this week...
BellCountyBear
4th and Inches said:

Which platform is this on?
4th and Inches
BellCountyBear said:

4th and Inches said:

Which platform is this on?
Apple TV... somehow we ended up with a trial of it or something. Pretty funny...
Assassin
what is Ted Lasso about
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

what is Ted Lasso about
I don't know but you're suppose to be watching Baylor Basketball right now. Lol
4th and Inches
Assassin said:

what is Ted Lasso about
an american football coach who goes over to England to coach a soccer team... he knows nothing about soccer.

Ted is super optimistic and likes to help others, definitely worth the watch. Dont want to go too deep and give stuff away
Assassin
4th and Inches said:

Assassin said:

what is Ted Lasso about
an american football coach who goes over to England to coach a soccer team... he knows nothing about soccer.

Ted is super optimistic and likes to help others, definitely worth the watch. Dont want to go too deep and give stuff away
Reminds me of a true story. Bob Kap was the Hungarian soccer coach post-WWII. Ended up teaching kickers how to kick soccer style for the Dallas Cowboys (Tony Fritsch) after knowing nothing about the game
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Stemperford
It's really an amazing show, Ted lasso is an awesome character, who treats others with love, respect, and compassion. He's such a positive figure and has a lot of heart.
william
need some WSW to settle down after the stressful game.....

Assassin
4th and Inches said:

Assassin said:

what is Ted Lasso about

just saw this written about last night:

Quote:

Baylor fans saw Coach Drew change his recruiting strategy, his player management, and his defense. WE saw coaches come in and leave as head coaches elsewhere with new ones coming in and old ones sliding up a spot on the bench. We never saw Coach Drew change who he was, always staying to true to himself and relentlessly positive. A living breathing Ted Lasso roaming the sideline in Waco, winning over strangers, recruits, parents, and media with one earnest and truthful exchange after another.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

4th and Inches said:

Assassin said:

what is Ted Lasso about

just saw this written about last night:

Quote:

Baylor fans saw Coach Drew change his recruiting strategy, his player management, and his defense. WE saw coaches come in and leave as head coaches elsewhere with new ones coming in and old ones sliding up a spot on the bench. We never saw Coach Drew change who he was, always staying to true to himself and relentlessly positive. A living breathing Ted Lasso roaming the sideline in Waco, winning over strangers, recruits, parents, and media with one earnest and truthful exchange after another.

This is wonderful. Coach Drew is special because he has that relationship with God. It is the most important in his life. Then, the others follow.
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

Quote:

This is wonderful. Coach Drew is special because he has that relationship with God. It is the most important in his life. Then, the others follow.
Now I will have to watch Ted Lasso for sure!
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

Quote:

Now I will have to watch Ted Lasso for sure!
Only if there is no Baylor game on. Lolol
william
Friday night.... I wonder what could be on?

maybe a show about economics and investing.

wall street in general.

hmmmmm.....

- KKM

Go LR!

https://ibb.co/WgsyZ7K
william
Assassin
king kong vs Godzilla - you've seen it in every KK/Godzilla movie every made... dont bother
4th and Inches
Assassin said:

king kong vs Godzilla - you've seen it in every KK/Godzilla movie every made... dont bother
seems silly... of course Godzilla wins every time(or should)

Is this one worse than the awful version of Godzilla from the late 1990's?
Assassin
4th and Inches said:

Assassin said:

seems silly... of course Godzilla wins every time(or should)

Is this one worse than the awful version of Godzilla from the late 1990's?
if you mean the Matthew Broderck version, no. And this one wasnt bad, just the same old stuff
SSadler
Love this thread, but 42 pages is too much to scroll thru looking for answer to this:

Whatever happened to the 4th (?) final season of Netflix "Ozark". I can't find any announcement of it's future scheduling, apart from references to its being in production.

Not a great series, but one I liked.

Help, anybody?
Assassin
SSadler said:

Love this thread, but 42 pages is too much to scroll thru looking for answer to this:

Whatever happened to the 4th (?) final season of Netflix "Ozark". I can't find any announcement of it's future scheduling, apart from references to its being in production.

Not a great series, but one I liked.

Help, anybody?
https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/ozark-season-4-netflix-what-we-know-so-far-04-2021/
Assassin
Shifting Gears with Aaron Kaufman - if you liked Fast and Loud, you will love this. Aaron actually builds them AND races them
SSadler
thanks, Assassin for the article on Ozark. I had seen that.

I guess I'm looking for a specific scheduling date. The article prompts April. It's now March, and I haven't seen any real promos if a month out.

Wichitabear
Bridgerton. Addictive
Assassin
SSadler said:

I guess I'm looking for a specific scheduling date. The article prompts April. It's now March, and I haven't seen any real promos if a month out.

4 DAYS ago

Netflix has not set a release date for Ozark season 4.

The final season will be divided into two parts; the first part is expected to be released in late 2021. The second part is likely to debut next year, possibly spring 2022.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

SSadler said:

4 DAYS ago

Netflix has not set a release date for Ozark season 4.

The final season will be divided into two parts; the first part is expected to be released in late 2021. The second part is likely to debut next year, possibly spring 2022.
long time between episodes. I watch this too and really like it.
4th and Inches
Wichitabear said:

Bridgerton. Addictive
season two coming...
Wichitabear
4th and Inches said:

Wichitabear said:

Bridgerton. Addictive
season two coming...
Great!
4th and Inches
Wichitabear said:

4th and Inches said:

Wichitabear said:

Bridgerton. Addictive
season two coming...
Great!
season two announcement...
Wichitabear
4th and Inches said:

Wichitabear said:

4th and Inches said:

Wichitabear said:

Bridgerton. Addictive
season two coming...
Great!
season two announcement...

love it.
Assassin
Fear the Walking Dead.

Not sure I buy Morgain Jones as any kind of leader. They keep kiilling off the best lead actors
Assassin
THe new Mortal Kombat movie. Not bad. Better than the original for sure.

Was it worth waiting for? Maybe.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

THe new Mortal Kombat movie. Not bad. Better than the original for sure.

Was it worth waiting for? Maybe.
I watched Mortal Kombat last night. I fell asleep. It wasn't boring just tuned in too late.
4th and Inches
Hoping to have time to see the new MK next week when the wife is out at a conference...
Assassin
4th and Inches said:

Hoping to have time to see the new MK next week when the wife is out at a conference...
I think they waited too long between the first and this. Too much expectation
Gaiasports
Assassin said:

4th and Inches said:

I think they waited too long between the first and this. Too much expectation
Too much expectation really hurts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.