What TV series are you currently watching?

243,916 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by TenBears
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Game of Thrones back on April 2019!!! Can't wait
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Game of Thrones back on April 2019!!! Can't wait
final season, right?
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Sadly yes.
BUmoneymaker
I like narcos. Problem is they drop a season and I watch it in like 3 days.

dark shows are some of my fav like breaking bad. Also like better call saul. We fell away from twd a few seasons ago. The neagan thing just seemed to never end and lost interest

Am i a nerd admitting im watching the next generation on prime? Just finished s5. Found a big blooper in the ' I borg' episode with 'Hugh'!

"I hope" -Red

"Apply yourself" -W.White

"Guys, who is Keyser Soze?" - K. Soze

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." -J.L. Picard
Mitch Blood Green
Just saw a show on TLC called "Dr. Pimple Popper". It's a show made for guys.
4th and Inches
BUmoneymaker said:

I like narcos. Problem is they drop a season and I watch it in like 3 days.

dark shows are some of my fav like breaking bad. Also like better call saul. We fell away from twd a few seasons ago. The neagan thing just seemed to never end and lost interest

Am i a nerd admitting im watching the next generation on prime? Just finished s5. Found a big blooper in the ' I borg' episode with 'Hugh'!
gonna have to go look... I have been off and on watching thru the various star trek offerings.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Assassin
Fortitude

British sci-fi psychological thriller television series...

Stanley Tucci, Dennis Quaid, Micheal Gambon (Dumbeldor in Harry Potter) and Michelle Fairley (Caitlyn Stark from GoT) are some of the stars

Not bad so far. Though it may have the worst opening theme song in history... thank god for fast forward
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Not that this is a series but watched The Family Stone. I don't why I watch this but I just do every Christmas and it's kinda sad
BUrbon
Money Heist
Assassin
Assassin said:

Fortitude

British sci-fi psychological thriller television series...

Stanley Tucci, Dennis Quaid, Micheal Gambon (Dumbeldor in Harry Potter) and Michelle Fairley (Caitlyn Stark from GoT) are some of the stars

Not bad so far. Though it may have the worst opening theme song in history... thank god for fast forward
Started S2 - went from a thriller to a sci-fi between seasons.
STxBear81
Just finished sesson3 episode 12 Mad Men. I like it
Wichitabear
Queen Victoria about to return Going to have catch up episodes tomorrow. Well I like it. Ha
Wichitabear
Loved that too
hustlenflow
JasonPhillips said:

Hearing very good things about Sneaky Pete. Need to start that soon.

Anybody watch Season 2? Season 1 was entertaining but I remember not liking how it ended.
Assassin
hustlenflow said:

JasonPhillips said:

Hearing very good things about Sneaky Pete. Need to start that soon.

Anybody watch Season 2? Season 1 was entertaining but I remember not liking how it ended.
It wasnt horrible but kinda missed the mystery of the S1
bularry
Just watched Season 1 of Atlanta on Hulu. really liked it.
Wichitabear
I think it's called It's A Million Little Things.
deemus
Tried to warch Mrs Maisel S2, but bailed half way into episode 2.

Rewatching Better Call Saul.
Assassin
Punisher Season 2 is out. Probably the best of a very weak Marvel lineup. Most of their stuff is pretty bad

Jon Bernthal is the star. Think Rick's Deputy in Walking Dead.

Very believable fight scenes. The guy can move.
Keyser Soze
deemus said:

Disappointing to hear, really liked S1 mmm
4th and Inches
deemus said:

it was different from season 1, later episodes are better

Still Need to watch last season of Better call Saul...
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
YoakDaddy
Assassin said:

Punisher Season 2 is out. Probably the best of a very weak Marvel lineup. Most of their stuff is pretty bad

Jon Bernthal is the star. Think Rick's Deputy in Walking Dead.

Very believable fight scenes. The guy can move.

I've still got 2 more episodes to watch. It's not as good as season 1, but other than Jessica Jones, it's still pretty good.
Assassin
Trying to get into the new Star Trek series but they keep trying to make an average actress as the lead. And the forced two gay men has backfired to no end. Plus the chunky redhead is supposed to be comic relief but shes simply not that funny

They brought in a new lead this year Anson Mount (Bohanan in Hell on Wheel). And elevated Michelle Yeoh (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) to try save it/

Great sets, incredible CGI, lousy casting. CBS is gonna need better writing to save this one
Assassin
Tin Star Season 2 is just as wicked at S1. but totally unbelievable. The ex sherriff runs around killing, wounding and stealing while getting carte blanche

Wish they reverted back to S1 writing.

Tim Roth is really good in it but wouldnt doubt this is the final seaon unless they can figure something out

Liverpool
Assassin
Watched all of Bosch in a couple of weeks. Thanks for that tip. Pretty good stuff
Wichitabear
Did anyone watch Bohemian Rhapsody? I loved it!!!! But I like Queen. I know it's not a tv series but I just thought it was really good. I was surprised
cms186
Wichitabear said:

Did anyone watch Bohemian Rhapsody? I loved it!!!! But I like Queen. I know it's not a tv series but I just thought it was really good. I was surprised
i did, it was good, the factual inaccuracies annoyed me though
I'm the English Guy
Keyser Soze
Billions S4 starts tonight. One of the best shows on.

Assassin
Keyser Soze said:

great casting, acting and writing. Still not sure how Chuck is gonna work out without any power, money or balls
deemus
The Rookie is pretty good. The guy from Castle is the main character.
Eball
Keyser Soze said:

Wife and I Love it!
Assassin
Assassin said:

Keyser Soze said:

great casting, acting and writing. Still not sure how Chuck is gonna work out without any power, money or balls
Really good start to the year. Axe against the Commies... but I dont see Mason carrying anything. The character is too stiff. I think we will end up seeing Malkovik running her company with her as the puppet, if not already happening.
Keyser Soze
Delicious whatever.

I hate when my favorite androgynous character dresses like a woman.
Eball
Keyser Soze said:

Delicious whatever.

I hate when my favorite androgynous character dresses like a woman.
That was mind blowing awesome...
PartyBear
I thought Mad Men was pretty over rated actually. However I did enjoy watching it because I was amazed at the actual reproduction of the time through the actual props. As an example I remember seeing toys I remembered having as a very small child in the late 60s these werent some toy that became some pop culture icon either so I was amazed at how they duplicated things that were random and mundane to the actual time. Someone had a bedroom suit my parents had back at that time as well. Anyway those are just random examples but they did an amazing job recreating the setting down to extremely minute details.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.