What TV series are you currently watching?

247,693 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Vintage Voltage is kinda fun. Another in the long line of British car shows. In a nutshell, the builders take British mini cars into their shop and convert them to electric. The last one was a Austin Mini that the gas engine was removed and Tesla engine put in. While it was the smallest of the Tesla engines, it was still 800+ horsepower. They had to figure out how to put the 16 batteries into the car. I think 8 went into the old trunk, 4 behind the seat and another 4 under the "bonnet".

They had to fabricate all sorts of mounts, replace a lot of the steering components, etc, but it was incredible once it was done. Went from 76 HP to 825 just like that. 1 gear forward using the electric Tesla motor and 1 reverse.

They've done motorcycles, VW Vans, Karman Ghias, Fiat 500s, Land Rover Defender, MC Midget, Ferrari 308 GTS, BMWs and Porsche's.

Its on Sky TV https://www.sky.com/watch/title/series/50c561b0-54ed-45ca-8d12-bed5d3a96a06/vintage-voltage-50c561b0-54ed-45ca-8d12-bed5d3a96a06
Last night they converted an old Range Rover. Added a Tesla engine. Dang...
william
wsw tonite!

feat. the timeless louis rukeyser.

- KKM

{ sipping coffee }

Go Bears!
Assassin
Assassin said:

Bel Air - based on Fresh Prince of BelAir but decidly darker. Carlton is a real snake and hasnt shown the Carlton shuffle yet.... the new Will Smith is 'kinda' from the streets but shows a lot of 'not so street smart'

Its on the new Peacock channel. First episode online for Free

https://www.peacocktv.com/dr/bel-air?cid=2111originalsbairpkpdsearch7564
Episode 4 starts the preaching at ya. You knew it was coming
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Just watched last weeks "Halloween" Walking Dead.

booooogus. A scare house with fake walkers?
BellCountyBear
Resumed "Better Call Saul". Great writing and Rhea Seehorn is hawt!
Assassin
Vikings Valhalla - takes place 100 years after Vikings. Danes had settled in England but King Alfared has butchered them and sent them packing (Danelaw). The Vikings in Kattigut are ticked and ready to kick his butt but he dies on them. His teenage son takes his place and things go from bad to worse.

Still looks like fun.

Also S6 of The Kingdom. First 5 have been great, lets see how many folks they can blood eagle
TechDawgMc
Watched season three of ST Discovery. Best season so far though that's faint praise. There is a bit too much "Michael saves the day" to it but the stories were much better.
RegentCoverup
Illinois Bear said:

Binging all seasons of Homeland. Just started season 4. Great show.
Tehran and Le Bureau(in French) are better shows, same actors in some cases.

She got annoying over time...
No Longer Gold
"Winning Time"

so awesome
TechDawgMc
Has anyone watched Foundation? Is it worth the time? What part of the books does season one cover?
Assassin
For once the Oscars got the Best Picture right, "CODA" - (Children of deal adults)

Outstanding, How the gal lead didnt even get nominated for Best Actor, i dont know. She had to learn ASL in 9 months including a lot of cussing. She was smooth, plus she really had a good voice.

giving it 5 star plus here.
avensis
I started watching why women kill
Wangchung
"From" on Epix.
Assassin
Wangchung said:

"From" on Epix.
no kidding. Not sure how long they can squeeze the basis out, but count me intrigued
Wangchung
Assassin said:

Wangchung said:

"From" on Epix.
no kidding. Not sure how long they can squeeze the basis out, but count me intrigued

It's so simple yet it's not. I like that they address the holes in the plot instead of just insulting the viewer by pretending they aren't there.
Assassin
Wangchung said:

Assassin said:

Wangchung said:

"From" on Epix.

It's so simple yet it's not. I like that they address the holes in the plot instead of just insulting the viewer by pretending they aren't there.
That brunette guy that came in in the car that wrecked the RV is playing the perfect horses ass.

What will the family find when they dig deep enough?

what are the talismans and who found out about them?

Wangchung
My only fear is that they're going to make the kid's mentions of the quest and spider and lake of tears blah blah blah end up too accurate. If they make that kid a prophet they'll destroy the wonder of it all.
saabing bear
Finished the 5th season of Better Call Saul about a week after it came out on Netflix. The 6th is supposed to be out in about another week. I hope they don't keep it off Netflix as long as the 5th. Kim has finally lost her conscience and is nastier than Jimmy. Curious to see how they get rid of her before the Breaking Bad time setting.
william
another great friday night spent w/ louis rukeyeser:

Go Bears!
4th and Inches
saabing bear said:

Finished the 5th season of Better Call Saul about a week after it came out on Netflix. The 6th is supposed to be out in about another week. I hope they don't keep it off Netflix as long as the 5th. Kim has finally lost her conscience and is nastier than Jimmy. Curious to see how they get rid of her before the Breaking Bad time setting.
love Better call Saul, not quite finished with season 5
Assassin
4th and Inches said:

saabing bear said:

love Better call Saul, not quite finished with season 5
great show!
Assassin
Just finished re-watching all of Breaking Bad. Absolute masterpiece of a show. When I first saw it I thought Jesse (Aaron Paul I think) was the weak link but he proved me wrong.

However the gal that played Marie (Aca Schaders wife) was the most irritating actress (and yes, somebody else wrote her lines). I fast forwarded through all her scenes which means she wasnt that important to the show.

9.5 stars out of 10 for the whole series.

btw - seems that Better Call Saul is kinda jumping around a bit. Still not sure what happened to the nail salon or when he got the fancy car. They got a lot of jamming to do this season
4th and Inches
Assassin said:

Just finished re-watching all of Breaking Bad. Absolute masterpiece of a show. When I first saw it I thought Jesse (Aaron Paul I think) was the weak link but he proved me wrong.

However the gal that played Marie (Aca Schaders wife) was the most irritating actress (and yes, somebody else wrote her lines). I fast forwarded through all her scenes which means she wasnt that important to the show.

btw - seems that Better Call Saul is kinda jumping around a bit. Still not sure what happened to the nail salon or when he got the fancy car. They got a lot of jamming to do this season
what season are you in?
Assassin
4th and Inches said:

Assassin said:

what season are you in?
all done with BB and up to date with BCS
Assassin
any chance we see Jesse or not yet dead Walter this final season?

Two fantastic series
Bear8084
Assassin said:

Two fantastic series

Yes. They have come out saying they will have cameos.
Assassin
Bear8084 said:

Assassin said:

Two fantastic series

Yes. They have come out saying they will have cameos.
thanks, it will be a good way to say goodbye
Assassin
Barry - should have been a fun one season show. Just started three and boooorng
Assassin
SNOWFALL - STILL OKAY BUT GETTTING SLOWER, PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE QUIT AFTER s3 OR s4
Assassin
Picard. Why? He's Methusala trying to be an smart athletic father figure.
Assassin
Hoffman Family Gold

It it werent for Thurbut, the mechanic and Jack Hoffman, this would be yet another Hoffman mess.

Lucky for the viewer they took them off the main Gold Rush. Its quite amazing
Assassin
Freddy Dodge and Juan Ibarra Family Gold Mine Rescue is pretty interesting. shows how a few simply but sometime intricate tricks can turn a mine around. I'll take those two on my team anyday
Assassin
Ozark - wrapped up a few loose ends but oopened the doors for others. Vargas(?) sister is gonna have to kill a lot of folks where as if Marty had called that phone number when he was told, she would be outta tthe piicture. Jonah is now a murder or at least at goat ceramic/creamation leftovers murder.

Too many loose ends. Does Marty get te Belle back
Assassin
Assassin said:

Ozark - wrapped up a few loose ends but oopened the doors for others. Vargas(?) sister is gonna have to kill a lot of folks where as if Marty had called that phone number when he was told, she would be outta tthe piicture. Jonah is now a murder or at least at goat ceramic/creamation leftovers murder.

Too many loose ends. Does Marty get te Belle back
methinks a feature film follows

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.