What TV series are you currently watching?

246,756 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TenBears
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just like giving Assassin a hard time! He is one of my favorite posters. I always appreciate his posts and thoughtfulness.
Longstreet
This is new and excellent. Oh, and a true story too.

The Spy on Netflix.

4th and Inches
Assassin said:

Gruvin said:

Anybody know how to get season 4 of better call saul? It hasnt dropped on netflix yet.

Finished the series finale of SUITS
SUITS was sooooo corny. 'Pearson' proves to be SUITS Pt 2. I cringed at how bad the legal/legalese was, cannot imagine what some of you lawyers were thinking.

The initial premise was kinda fun. Lawyer wantabe cons his way into a law firm. His photographic memory pays dividends.

Then it started going off the deep end.

of course it was... i did t watch it for accuracy, I watched it for... Donna
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Gold Tron
Gruvin said:

Assassin said:

Gruvin said:

Anybody know how to get season 4 of better call saul? It hasnt dropped on netflix yet.

Finished the series finale of SUITS
SUITS was sooooo corny. 'Pearson' proves to be SUITS Pt 2. I cringed at how bad the legal/legalese was, cannot imagine what some of you lawyers were thinking.

The initial premise was kinda fun. Lawyer wantabe cons his way into a law firm. His photographic memory pays dividends.

Then it started going off the deep end.

of course it was... i did t watch it for accuracy, I watched it for... Donna
Donna is incredible
Assassin
Goliath Season 3 kicks off today.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin said:

Beware of Billy, the Goat
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Keyser Soze
Assassin said:

This is the Billy Bob one right? Recommend?
Assassin
Keyser Soze said:

Assassin said:

yeppers
hustlenflow
El Camino and Peaky Blinders Season 5 are both up on Netflix now. And we have TTech at McLane on Saturday. Imma need a few extra days added to this weekend.
Assassin
Keyser Soze said:

Assassin said:

Just finished it, its a good binge watch by season. Only 8 episodes so it wont kill ya. Started off kinda slow but ended okay. Texas kid Dennis Quaid is in it
Kyle
I realize I'm way late, but been binging The Americans.
MarkRs
"The Blacklist", new season. While the dynamics remain)) I love these things.
adambear
Kyle said:

In my top 3 all time. Excellent.
Flaming Moderate
adambear said:

Kyle said:

I really loved it. The ending pissed me off narratively but thought it was perfect. My wife and I were talking about how powerful POV is ... these people do horrific, terrible things, but I find myself cheering for them because I've shared their POV for six seasons.
quash
"Glitch" an Aussie series. Not great but they have kept me hooked through seasons 1&2. Starting to look like another show, but we'll see. Do like the Bridge of San Luis Rey reference, seems to be part of it.

Still loving "Big Mouth". The Duke Ellington episode was great.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Kyle
Flaming Moderate said:

adambear said:

Kyle said:

I really loved it. The ending pissed me off narratively but thought it was perfect. My wife and I were talking about how powerful POV is ... these people do horrific, terrible things, but I find myself cheering for them because I've shared their POV for six seasons.
Hope to finish this weekend. No idea how this will end, but I am guessing it will not be happy.
forza orsi
Kyle said:

Flaming Moderate said:

adambear said:

Kyle said:

Hope to finish this weekend. No idea how this will end, but I am guessing it will not be happy.
It was a great series - one of my all time favorites. It slowed a little in season 4 or so, but picked back up and was a great final season. The whole concept is just fascinating. And then I've been a Keri Russell fan for a long time too, so there's that... I think it's interesting that they are real-life husband and wife.
Assassin
New Disney series, The Mandalorian

The show will be set seven years after Return of the Jedi (so six years after the Empire's final defeat at the Battle of Jakku and 23 years before The Force Awakens) and will focus on all-new characters. New York Times reports that its 10 episodes will enjoy a $100 million budget.

Pedro Pascal (best known for playing Oberyn Martell in Game of Thrones) will be the man behind the helmet: a lone Mandalorian gunfighter operating in the outer reaches of the galaxy.

He'll be joined by Giancarlo Esposito (who played Gus Fring in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul); MMA fighter and Deadpool actress Gina Carano; Emily Swallow from Supernatural; Carl Weathers of Rocky and Predator fame; Down and Out in Beverly Hills actor Nick Nolte; Omid Abtahi from American Gods; Taika Waititi from Thor: Ragnarok; Agents of SHIELD's Ming-Na Wen; and Werner Herzog (who directed and narrated Grizzly Man).

Its a Jon Faverau project - he is already writing Season 2

The Mandalorian kicks off Nov. 12, with the launch of Disney Plus. The second episode will reportedly hit on Nov. 15, followed by weekly installments on Nov. 22, Nov. 29, Dec. 6, Dec. 13, Dec 18 and Dec. 27.

Wichitabear
I might check this out. I'm going to go see the latest and last movie of the series.
Wichitabear
Watching A Million Little Things on TV
Assassin
Just watched El Camino, the Breaking Bad sequel.

First, if you arent familiar with the series, dont bother

Second, if you are, be sure to watch the final BB episode first. 20 minutes in I was still trying to dustcobwebs off

all in all, it was okay, but like losing JR for 'Dallas', this one pretty much lacked that lead. Walter White was no more and it showed

JMHO
Wichitabear
That's too bad because I loved Breaking Bad.
quash
Never saw Breaking Bad but I enjoyed El Camino.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

That's too bad because I loved Breaking Bad.
it wasnt horrible, but it was a real let down for folks invested in BB
Assassin
Poldark - pretty interesting snapshots of late 1700 Cornwall. Up to the first couple of S4 where Hugh Armitage dies
Assassin
Assassin said:

Poldark - pretty interesting snapshots of late 1700 Cornwall. Up to the first couple of S4 where Hugh Armitage dies

BTW - the Reverand Halse was the original Poldark on TV some 40 years ago

Kyle
forza orsi said:

Kyle said:

Flaming Moderate said:

adambear said:

Kyle said:

It was a great series - one of my all time favorites. It slowed a little in season 4 or so, but picked back up and was a great final season. The whole concept is just fascinating. And then I've been a Keri Russell fan for a long time too, so there's that... I think it's interesting that they are real-life husband and wife.
I really liked it. Agree it was such a fascinating concept - curious how close to reality the undocumented spies (not sure we can use "illegals"). I cannot imagine anyone could live here for 20 years and want to return to the Soviet Union. Ruminated on it, I thought the ending was perfect. I really wanted Oleg to have a happy ending because he seemed to be maybe the only honorable person - him and Arkaday - in the entire show.

This is a series begging for a follow-up movie ... would love to see what happens to all the characters post-collapse.
slimecap
Jeopardy tournaments on Netflix. It soothes the inner nerd in me.
Assassin
Treadstone TV series isnt too bad so far. Similar to the movie, European shooting locations, etc. But I still dont get how a North Korean hit squad runs all over Paris shooting off magazine after magazine, without a Parisian getting hit or cop showing up

And of course the former journalist turned cab driver who ends up driving just like Matt Damon. Guess it was all that cab driving to grab customers

Assassin
'See' just kicked off today,''Virus destroys most of humanity,.Survivors are blind. Those left over fight each other.

The evil queen mastrubates to talk to God

The evil empire lives in a failing dam.

You know this is gonna be a weird one
Assassin
MEDICI SEASON 3 COMES OUT TOMORROW, SINCE THEY KILLED MOST OF THE LEAD ACTORS IN S2 FINAL EP. SHOULD BE INTERESTING
Keyser Soze
Watching two new HBO series

1 Watchmen - excellent, great new show. One of the better new shows I have seen in a while.

2. His Dark Matters - super high production value (ie cgi) but falls a little short of the generally higher HBO standards.
Assassin
Keyser Soze said:

Watching two new HBO series

1 Watchmen - excellent, great new show. One of the better new shows I have seen in a while.

2. His Dark Matters - super high production value (ie cgi) but falls a little short of the generally higher HBO standards.
NOT SO HIGH ON WATCHMAN BOT DARK MATTERS IS PRETTY GOOD SO FAR
Assassin
POLDARK S5 (FINAL) SEASON ABOUT TO START
Assassin
MARS S3 HAS BEEN CANCELLED

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.