Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,058 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lame and K Briles are losers.
TV and big money have them in a safe place, outside importance to represent their product.
Bennett was poor. Graham made him dump "points per possession" stat. Not one time this season has ASU broadcast pump out points per possession stats and defense.
marco
BearTruth13 said:

He gave up 36 points per game the first 5 games of this season. He has had 2 great games. He has got 5 more games for the season. Let's see if my projection is correct. I'm betting he returns to the status quo.
"Status quo"? His "status quo" at Baylor was winning 10 games a year for the last few seasons. How horrible it must be. The defensive recruits in the 2016 class were some of the best we'd ever hauled in.
xiIedinok
Haha. I love it when stupid people continue to make themselves look even more stupid.

0-7
MilliVanilli
marco said:

BearTruth13 said:

He gave up 36 points per game the first 5 games of this season. He has had 2 great games. He has got 5 more games for the season. Let's see if my projection is correct. I'm betting he returns to the status quo.
"Status quo"? His "status quo" at Baylor was winning 10 games a year for the last few seasons. How horrible it must be. The defensive recruits in the 2016 class were some of the best we'd ever hauled in.
"Hauled in" and Parrish Cobb was an ironically suitable description.

Thee University
marco said:

BearTruth13 said:

We won in spite of The Aggie!

Had Art gotten a real, aggressive and motivated DC we would have parlayed those 10 games a year into 12 or 13 wins per season.

Had any of you jock worshippers and robe clingers actually strapped on a jock yourself past juice box football you would understand the cost of letting The Aggie ride us down.

Our defense didn't win a single game for us. They sure as heck cost us a couple.
marco
Thee University said:

marco said:

BearTruth13 said:

Had Art gotten a real, aggressive and motivated DC we would have parlayed those 10 games a year into 12 or 13 wins per season.

Had any of you jock worshippers and robe clingers actually strapped on a jock yourself past juice box football you would understand the cost of letting The Aggie ride us down.

Our defense didn't win a single game for us. They sure as heck cost us a couple.
Nice try Mrs. Snow, nice try.
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

marco said:

BearTruth13 said:

No shame, Burnett boy?
xiIedinok
0-7

*Edit - meant to quote xiled's rant. But still, 0-7. Carry on
xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

TV and big money have them in a safe place, outside importance to represent their product.
Bennett was poor. Graham made him dump "points per possession" stat. Not one time this season has ASU broadcast pump out points per possession stats and defense.

0-7
Dungeon Athletics
xiledinok said:

You accuse others of being obsessed with our former staff, but then admit you've watched every minute of every ASU broadcast this year. Oops.
DAC
Dungeon Athletics said:

xiledinok said:

You accuse others of being obsessed with our former staff, but then admit you've watched every minute of every ASU broadcast this year. Oops.

Ouch
Thee University
Osodecentx said:

Thee University said:

marco said:

BearTruth13 said:

No shame, Burnett boy?
Burnet.

Thee University
marco said:

Thee University said:

marco said:

BearTruth13 said:

Nice try Mrs. Snow, nice try.
Truth Don't Lie!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Truth dont lie. Winning and losing is a team stat. Surprised I have to tell you that. A defense or offense doesnt win games. Go ahead and look it up.
BearTruth13
If anyone is curious, here were the salaries of Big 12 assistant coaches in 2016:

1) Phil Bennett - Baylor DC ($1.2M)
2) Mike Stoops - Oklahoma DC ($900K)
3) Lincoln Riley - Oklahoma OC ($900K)
4) Sterlin Gilbert - UT OC ($850K)
5) Vance Bedford - UT DC ($800K)
6) Tony Gibson - WV DC ($750K)
7) Glenn Spencer - Okie St DC ($600K)
8) David Gibbs - Tech DC ($555K)
9) Doug Meachum - TCU OC ($548K)
10) Mike Yurcich - Okie St OC ($500K)

Good for Bennett for ripping us off for so long.
Private Pyle
BearTruth13 said:

If anyone is curious, here were the salaries of Big 12 assistant coaches in 2016:

1) Phil Bennett - Baylor DC ($1.2M)
2) Mike Stoops - Oklahoma DC ($900K)
3) Lincoln Riley - Oklahoma OC ($900K)
4) Sterlin Gilbert - UT OC ($850K)
5) Vance Bedford - UT DC ($800K)
6) Tony Gibson - WV DC ($750K)
7) Glenn Spencer - Okie St DC ($600K)
8) David Gibbs - Tech DC ($555K)
9) Doug Meachum - TCU OC ($548K)
10) Mike Yurcich - Okie St OC ($500K)

Good for Bennett for ripping us off for so long.

I wish he was still ripping us off. WHat we have now is a Steele defense.
xiledinok
Hardly, I have watched at most a quarter.
I do know friends that are Arizona residents who like Arizona State.
0-7 due to past sins is the narrative.
"Rebuilding the right way," that's reminding us of last year.
"Us" means all outside bubble or robe touching zone.
xiledinok
What do Jerry Sandusky have in common with Art Briles?
They both have a solidified reputation but that ain't the answer.

How did the Mean Green band look like Saturday?
Guy Noir
So the weekend of October 21.

Arizona State won. (Bennett) (4-3)
FAU won (KBriles) (4-3)

Baylor lost. (Rhule) (0-7)
xiledinok
Did the Dolphins and Cardinals win?
It is sad but true that 0-7 Rhule can get a better coaching job going 0-12 after this season than those two.
Why?
Ghost of Baylor
xiledinok said:

Really? What is 0-7 to you?
boognish_bear
Building that resume...

MilliVanilli
boognish_bear said:

Building that resume...

The top of KB's resume will always be the name Briles, which brings him liability beyond FAU, where he only got the job because of that name by a coach that is just as toxic as his family name just as he only got a job at Baylor because his daddy made it happen.
boognish_bear
RioRata
boognish_bear said:

At least someone's "process" is working.
MilliVanilli
RioRata said:

boognish_bear said:

Yeah boat racing Conference USA with cast off P5 talent with pending felony charges is definitely what Baylor should envy...
RioRata
Ignore is such a cool feature. I have three people on it. Two whorns (WBB) and one BOI troll/ 365 family member.
MilliVanilli
RioRata said:

Ignore is such a cool feature. I have three people on it. Two whorns (WBB) and one BOI troll/ 365 family member.
Thanks for telling us, we all were riveted by your report.
Thee University
RioRata said:

boognish_bear said:

I had seriously never heard of FAU Owls until last year. Sort of like coaching at Tarleton State isn't it?

At least they have their pick of "bad dudes" over there where Rhodes Scholarships are awarded weekly.
boognish_bear
Thee University said:

RioRata said:

boognish_bear said:

I had seriously never heard of FAU Owls until last year. Sort of like coaching at Tarleton State isn't it?

At least they have their pick of "bad dudes" over there where Rhodes Scholarships are awarded weekly.

Would you like our chances if we were playing them this weekend?
MilliVanilli
Thee University said:

RioRata said:

boognish_bear said:

He thinks boat racing Conference USA with P5 castoffs that are awaiting trials is a goal to aspire to.
Krieg
Man do I miss a coach that has a plan, asks his team to win, and knows something about an offense.

I also miss mediocre defense. It sure beats the worst in school history.
REX
Thee University said:

RioRata said:

boognish_bear said:

Had you ever heard of Liberty before then?
Just curious
You should watch one of FAU's games
They play really good defense, have one of the best kickers in the nation and the offense? Just look at the above tweets.
Krieg
REX said:

Thee University said:

RioRata said:

boognish_bear said:

Had you ever heard of Liberty before then?
Just curious
You should watch one of FAU's games
They play really good defense, have one of the best kickers in the nation and the offense? Just look at the above tweets.

Apparently his lack of knowledge about college football is their fault and not his.
Sevenyearsthere
Thee University said:

marco said:

BearTruth13 said:

2013 @ KSU and @TCU game winning interceptions both.

I hadn't seen Thee University's posts in awhile but I enjoy and appreciate his passion. It's kinda heartening to see that he still has some optimism about Rhule.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.