Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,091 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
granite
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i stood and clapped for Coach Teaff........one of the only applause worthy moments of the day, well that and David Mims recognition. It was really hard watching us lose to such a beatable texas team on a day that our current staff seemed to lack a cohesive game plan and panicked and went for it on 4th and 2 inside our own 30. i support CMR and have defended him all season, but it's getting harder to do
bobo
Thanks. I Rembrandt that brawl. I will call it mall fight going forward
Everything is racist
DAC
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

Man I love rustled and butthurt xiled. AZ State and FAU would curbstomp BU and his only way to cope with that is spouting off his nonsense rants. Just log off for the day little guy.
Do you imbreds realize Lame is washed up? He was sent to the bottom after many chances at the top.
Arizona State is going 6-6. Overpriced mediocre football.
Sandusky and Briles. Nobody on Wall Street wants a part. You ll need more than me logging off to change things.
xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

Man I love rustled and butthurt xiled. AZ State and FAU would curbstomp BU and his only way to cope with that is spouting off his nonsense rants. Just log off for the day little guy.
Do you imbreds realize Lame is washed up? He was sent to the bottom after many chances at the top.
Sandusky and Briles. Nobody on Wall Street wants a part. You ll need more than me logging off to change things.
What's an "imbred"?

Is overpriced mediocre football better than overpriced 0-8 football?
RioRata
RR/BV said:

Tuck Fexas

Didn't work for Fhule.
marco
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

Did he get a pay raise to go from 'Bama to HC? Is that your idea of "washed up". Lol. What was the point of this thread anyway? You jumped on it like a duck on a June bug because you thought KB would fail and now you keep wanting to look at anything but the facts. Keep dancing, puppet!
Timbear
X, your putting Sandusky, a predator who raped little boys for 30 years, in the same breath with Art Briles, who has never been shown to have done anything wrong, thus not fired for cause, and having received a letter of exoneration, is totally slanderous. You're way out of line on that.
boognish_bear
Rg3 still a KB fan

Forest Bueller
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Sevenyearsthere said:

Krieg said:

Sevenyearsthere said:

Thee University said:

marco said:

BearTruth13 said:

He gave up 36 points per game the first 5 games of this season. He has had 2 great games. He has got 5 more games for the season. Let's see if my projection is correct. I'm betting he returns to the status quo.
"Status quo"? His "status quo" at Baylor was winning 10 games a year for the last few seasons. How horrible it must be. The defensive recruits in the 2016 class were some of the best we'd ever hauled in.
We won in spite of The Aggie!

Had Art gotten a real, aggressive and motivated DC we would have parlayed those 10 games a year into 12 or 13 wins per season.

Had any of you jock worshippers and robe clingers actually strapped on a jock yourself past juice box football you would understand the cost of letting The Aggie ride us down.

Our defense didn't win a single game for us. They sure as heck cost us a couple.
2013 @ KSU and @TCU game winning interceptions both.

I hadn't seen Thee University's posts in awhile but I enjoy and appreciate his passion. It's kinda heartening to see that he still has some optimism about Rhule.

He HATED Briles while he was winning conference titles. Him liking Rhule isn't necessarily a positive.
He's not always right, but I still appreciate his passion for Baylor football, and to have an old school guy respecting Rhule I think is a big positive.
He also smelled the rot in the Briles regime lurking under the surface when most people were blinded by 70-7 throttlings of Wofford and ignoring Fiesta Bowl upsets and Cotton Bowl meltdowns and discipline problems that made them possible and were indicative of a carefree culture behind it all.

Lol. Speaking of revisionist history...

Thee didn't foresee or predict any of what transpired the last couple of years. He was hysterical about scheduling patsies, lack of defense and "dancing nugs."

And don't you worry about those Fiesta or cotton bowl losses. We won't be sniffing such bowls anytime soon.
and then Wofford, SMU, and other patsie parades bringing humiliation to Baylor.

Well those guys would have really humiliated Baylor this year.

As in beaten us.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
xiledinok
Timbear said:

X, your putting Sandusky, a predator who raped little boys for 30 years, in the same breath with Art Briles, who has never been shown to have done anything wrong, thus not fired for cause, and having received a letter of exoneration, is totally slanderous. You're way out of line on that.
I didn't put anyone in that category.
It isn't my fault some PR game was lost.
Too late to admit the truth?
They have something big in common.

Inbred. BearO, must have been the diesel flowing through me when I typed.
xiledinok
marco said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

Did he get a pay raise to go from 'Bama to HC? Is that your idea of "washed up". Lol. What was the point of this thread anyway? You jumped on it like a duck on a June bug because you thought KB would fail and now you keep wanting to look at anything but the facts. Keep dancing, puppet!
They weren't going to fail in that conference taking guys Florida State couldn't touch.
Most people believe it is Lame.
No one outside the Longhorn 10 knows the OC at FAU.
Keep preaching relevance.
What about ASU?
Osodecentx
xiledinok said:

False
Private Pyle
CKB has done a tremendous job this year. He'll be getting a P5 job within 2 years
Thee University
mmodine said:

CKB has done a tremendous job this year. He'll be getting a P5 job within 2 years
Please let it be a Big 12 job!
REX
Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Ha careful what you wish for
Thee University
Oh no. I've thought it through.

This could be a marketing perfect storm. The only thing better would be for Texas Tech, Art's alma mater, to hire him and for Art to replicate his in-bred staff on the high plains. It's looking like The Aggie will be ready to join him within a year or two.

Please let it happen!
Private Pyle
Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Baylor will have 1 open soon.
xiledinok
Osodecentx said:

xiledinok said:

False
Practicing denial won't help it.
I m not here for social justice.
Very big things in common.
It might not be fair but that's not my problem.
Keep forgetting about the first aggressors in the PR war.

xiledinok
mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Scholarship opening.
They even branded it, "rebuilding the right way."
The media loves it.
Makes these sponsors jizz in excitement knowing their product won't be tied to what's his name.
boognish_bear
mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Soon? Not so sure about that...
REX
xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Scholarship opening.
The media loves it.
Makes these sponsors jizz in excitement knowing their product won't be tied to what's his name.

Keep telling yourself that.
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Scholarship opening.
The media loves it.

Keep telling yourself that.
Alex, all robe touching financial incentives for $1,000.
No, I ll keep posting it and you will jump in and practice denial.
I feel sorry no one has explained how PR games are won and lost.
The consequences are solely on the PR aggressors.

Chanceux
Thee University said:

This could be a marketing perfect storm. The only thing better would be for Texas Tech, Art's alma mater, to hire him and for Art to replicate his in-bred staff on the high plains. It's looking like The Aggie will be ready to join him within a year or two.

Please let it happen!
Ain't it too late in the day to be arguing with folks? You should be inbedded.
Osodecentx
xiledinok said:

No, I ll keep posting it and you will jump in and practice denial.
And I'll keep pointing out obvious lies

C U tomorrow
xiIedinok
Thee University said:

Please let it happen!
Haha. You don't want that. Talk about "crying out to God."
Mothra
Thee University said:

Please let it happen!
So we can have another assured loss on the schedule?

No thanks.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Osodecentx said:

xiledinok said:

False

X is right.

Both are white men.

xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Osodecentx said:

xiledinok said:

False

X is right.

Both are white men.

Something big. The answer is obvious but it is hard for those robe touching to say it. I m told it will send some into rage or the fetal position. No one criticizes anyone or makes fun of their love of God shedding tears with wrong answers.
I would hope must Baylor graduates would have the intelligence to answer the question.
I have little hope for Art's group answering right. They are too busy discussing how a man cried out to God concerning sin. It is why they won't be around anywhere close to a college campus where wins count.
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

Thee University said:

Please let it happen!
Haha. You don't want that. Talk about "crying out to God."
Didn't Art cry out to God and quote like scriptures or was that a lie to gain sympathy? We know the regents were upset. Some gave their lives to God, now they get to deal with a group that has something big in common with Jerry Sandusky.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Osodecentx said:

xiledinok said:

False

X is right.

Both are white men.

Something big. The answer is obvious but it is hard for those robe touching to say it. I m told it will send some into rage or the fetal position. No one criticizes anyone or makes fun of their love of God shedding tears with wrong answers.
I would hope must Baylor graduates would have the intelligence to answer the question.
I have little hope for Art's group answering right. They are too busy discussing how a man cried out to God concerning sin. It is why they won't be around anywhere close to a college campus where wins count.
Nobody will take your question seriously because it's a stupid question and a dumb comparison. I am not even one of those who believes Art did nothing wrong, and find it laughable.

You keep being bitter over Briles. I am bitter over an 0-8 record, and the incompetence I have seen on the football field. The CAB talk is just a distraction from your idiotic predictions. But given how badly you look, I understand why you continue to discuss it.
VN 68
Seems someone has an obsession with Jerry Sandusky.
Private Pyle
xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Scholarship opening.
The media loves it.
what media is covering Baylor? The Lariat?
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Osodecentx said:

xiledinok said:

False

X is right.

Both are white men.

Nobody will take your question seriously because it's a stupid question and a dumb comparison. I am not even one of those who believes Art did nothing wrong, and find it laughable.

You keep being bitter over Briles. I am bitter over an 0-8 record, and the incompetence I have seen on the football field. The CAB talk is just a distraction from your idiotic predictions. But given how badly you look, I understand why you continue to discuss it.

This thread was started before the season.
Not idiotic, the big comparison is something obvious.
This thread is great because it clearly shows who cannot handle Briles getting fired and want to take it out on the reputations of a great educational institution. The paying students didn't bargain for it.
I m sorry you feel strongly about a man who has something big in common with Jerry Sandusky. 0-12 or 12-0 won't change it.
xiledinok
mmodine said:

xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Scholarship opening.
The media loves it.
what media is covering Baylor? The Lariat?

The same folks who own the playoff and used Art for 100s of hours on their program, "Outside the Lines"...the same guys who run a beauty pageant. One like Trump runs. Follow the owner's advice or get cut.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.