Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,059 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Osodecentx said:

xiledinok said:

They have something big in common.

False
Practicing denial won't help it.
I m not here for social justice.
Very big things in common.
It might not be fair but that's not my problem.
Keep forgetting about the first aggressors in the PR war.

X is right.

Both are white men.

Something big. The answer is obvious but it is hard for those robe touching to say it. I m told it will send some into rage or the fetal position. No one criticizes anyone or makes fun of their love of God shedding tears with wrong answers.
I would hope must Baylor graduates would have the intelligence to answer the question.
I have little hope for Art's group answering right. They are too busy discussing how a man cried out to God concerning sin. It is why they won't be around anywhere close to a college campus where wins count.
Nobody will take your question seriously because it's a stupid question and a dumb comparison. I am not even one of those who believes Art did nothing wrong, and find it laughable.

You keep being bitter over Briles. I am bitter over an 0-8 record, and the incompetence I have seen on the football field. The CAB talk is just a distraction from your idiotic predictions. But given how badly you look, I understand why you continue to discuss it.

This thread was started before the season.
Not idiotic, the big comparison is something obvious.
This thread is great because it clearly shows who cannot handle Briles getting fired and want to take it out on the reputations of a great educational institution. The paying students didn't bargain for it.
I m sorry you feel strongly about a man who has something big in common with Jerry Sandusky. 0-12 or 12-0 won't change it.

I appreciate the spin you are trying to put on your poor showing on this thread, but unfortunately for you and Thee, the thread has backfired, big time, especially given the success they coaches in question have experienced, especially KB. We have "fans" like you and Thee who are still bitter about people no longer on the staff, attempting to point to their failures, when they have achieved far and above anything the coaching staff you so highly touted has accomplished. Our current staff is reaching ineptitude not seen since the Steele years, and will soon surpass even that. Unfortunately, you guys look like idiots.
PacificBear
X, just stop. Your looking dumber and dumber. Every time you post about KB, he just kicks you in the dik. He is having a banner worthy year. You laughed when he took that job and all he did was kick a$$. I know you can't be happy for him but it is what it is. Do you not find it interesting all the Baylor greats (Briles winning guys) support him?

ASU is ASU. It's a tough place to win.
xiledinok
Seems like a big truthful comparison causes about of people practice denial.
Does it bother you after a year and half that I have to remind you?
Sometimes the bottom of the fold on the front page of the Wall Street Journal tends gets the attention of big business and their employees who market their international products.
Not exactly KWTX and their 1990s piece that reminded me of Inside Edition with Bill O.
xiledinok
PacificBear said:

X, just stop. Your looking dumber and dumber. Every time you post about KB, he just kicks you in the dik. He is having a banner worthy year. You laughed when he took that job and all he did was kick a$$. I know you can't be happy for him but it is what it is. Do you not find it interesting all the Baylor greats (Briles winning guys) support him?

Arizona State could not by them out last year.
5-3 in C USA is not a banner year. About average for their champion.

Once you realize the comparison, you understand it ain t about socks and jocks.

Fwiw, I laughed because "one foot" had promised big things while losing games, tanking and protesting. Kiffin is bad news in the NFL or anywhere football is appreciated. Florida Atlantic? This wasn't big like an intoxicated "one foot" promised.
xiledinok
PacificBear said:

Briles guys nor myself can stop the big comparison.
I didn't have anything to do with it.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

Honestly, even though you've not yet revealed this silly "comparison," I am not sure why you think you still have any credibility on these boards. You're batting 0 fer the last couple of years. It's hard to think of a single prediction you've made that's been right.

If the plan is to wow us with this super secret comparison, you might want to rethink your argument. You've turned into a clown and pariah.
PacificBear
xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

You just proved my point, thanks. Dumber and dumber.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

Honestly, even though you've not yet revealed this silly "comparison," I am not sure why you think you still have any credibility on these boards. You're batting 0 fer the last couple of years. It's hard to think of a single prediction you've made that's been right.

If the plan is to wow us with this super secret comparison, you might want to rethink your argument. You've turned into a clown and pariah.

Okay. You can't figure out the big problem.
A highly successful guy like yourself shouldn't struggle with it.

I have batted much better than most and I ll throw some more stuff up on the board for you to hit.
You have 2 strikes on you. What is the big thing they have in common? Didn't say it was fair.
Private Pyle
xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

CKB has done a tremendous job this year. He'll be getting a P5 job within 2 years
Please let it be a Big 12 job!

Baylor will have 1 open soon.
Scholarship opening.
They even branded it, "rebuilding the right way."
The media loves it.
Makes these sponsors jizz in excitement knowing their product won't be tied to what's his name.
what media is covering Baylor? The Lariat?

The same folks who own the playoff and used Art for 100s of hours on their program, "Outside the Lines"...the same guys who run a beauty pageant. One like Trump runs. Follow the owner's advice or get cut.
you got your wish, no one is reporting on BU anymore. When they do, they are just laughing
xiledinok
PacificBear said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

You just proved my point, thanks. Dumber and dumber.

Dumb was pointing out they are having a banner year. Most C USA programs at the top lose in non conference then roll in conference. This isn't Boise 2004. What banner are they raising? Let us hope it doesn't get raised upside down.

Unbelievable, you guys throwing out insults but refuse to try to answer are the question. I expected more from you guys other than more robe touching or complaining about the regents cleaning house on purpose (I don't like it but that was the deal they made for a coach to work for them).
It is impossible for Art to overcome it.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

I have batted much better than most and I ll throw some more stuff up on the board for you to hit.
You have 2 strikes on you. What is the big thing they have in common? Didn't say it was fair.
You're still suffering under the mistaken impression that I, or anyone else, cares.

As for me, I have been batting 1.000 since the Steele years, so best not to compare. I said all offseason this offense was going to be terrible and that Rhule seems to be winging it. Unfortunately, still batting 1.000 on that one. You, on the other hand, predicted greatness for Rhule because of his NY Giants pedigree.

Need I say more?
xiledinok
mmodine said:

xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

CKB has done a tremendous job this year. He'll be getting a P5 job within 2 years

Scholarship opening.
The media loves it.
Makes these sponsors jizz in excitement knowing their product won't be tied to what's his name.

The same folks who own the playoff and used Art for 100s of hours on their program, "Outside the Lines"...the same guys who run a beauty pageant. One like Trump runs. Follow the owner's advice or get cut.
you got your wish, no one is reporting on BY anymore. When they do, they are just laughing

They are reporting that Rhule has a difficult job rebuilding "the right way" and the burb out PH stats.
Every week some newspaper writes a different version. KU media this week.
Private Pyle
xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

xiledinok said:

mmodine said:

Thee University said:

mmodine said:

Scholarship opening.
The media loves it.

you got your wish, no one is reporting on BY anymore. When they do, they are just laughing

They are reporting that Rhule has a difficult job rebuilding "the right way" and the burb out PH stats.
Every week some newspaper writes a different version. KU media this week.

Not on ESPN and definitely not in the Houston Barnicle
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

You're still suffering under the mistaken impression that I, or anyone else, cares.

As for me, I have been batting 1.000 since the Steele years, so best not to compare. I said all offseason this offense was going to be terrible and that Rhule seems to be winging it. Unfortunately, still batting 1.000 on that one. You, on the other hand, predicted greatness for Rhule because of his NY Giants pedigree.

Need I say more?

I thought you were *****ing about student athletes. You complained about Smith not quarterbacking.
You best get ready for season 2. I think those mean regents gave him the okay to clean house at the expense of As.
I remember you crying that Briles wasn't coming back.
Do you plan to answer the comparison?
Malbec
Okay X, show us where Jerry touched you.

REX
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

What do you mean 0'fer? X nailed the "book" release about how it would be a best seller and coaches etc would go to jail!
Nailed it I'm telling you.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

Need I say more?

I thought you were *****ing about student athletes. You complained about Smith not quarterbacking.
You best get ready for season 2. I think those mean regents gave him the okay to clean house at the expense of As.
Yes. I said Smith should be starting over Anu. Was right about that as well. Jury is still out on Smith vs. Brewer, IMO.

And believe me, I am prepared for another miserable season 2, as our coach tries to figure out what the heck he's going to do on offense and your predictions of greatness look ever more ridiculous. You think we can win a couple of games next season out of conference, or will be go 0-fer? How about in conference. You think that NY Giants pedigree will win us any games?

As for Briles, sure I cried the most successful coach in BU history and lightning in a bottle wasn't coming back. Any true Baylor fan who didn't suffer under the delusion as you did that any number of coaches could come in and best Briles were upset. Does not mean I think he shouldn't have been let go. I lean toward he should have been fired, but I haven't seen enough evidence to call it. There's a lot of mistakes to go around on this one.

I already answered your sill comparison. Both are white.

Have a good one.
xiledinok
They had already nailed people. I think the book was just to make it look to OTL watchers that it was book worthy.
Why did you worry? Every keeps posting about RR, Baylor DPS, and others hiding things. Is that good for you?
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

Need I say more?

Yes. I said Smith should be starting over Anu. Was right about that as well. Jury is still out on Smith vs. Brewer, IMO.

And believe me, I am prepared for another miserable season 2, as our coach tries to figure out what the heck he's going to do on offense and your predictions of greatness look ever more ridiculous. You think we can win a couple of games next season out of conference, or will be go 0-fer? How about in conference. You think that NY Giants pedigree will win us any games?

As for Briles, sure I cried the most successful coach in BU history and lightning in a bottle wasn't coming back. Any true Baylor fan who didn't suffer under the delusion as you did that any number of coaches could come in and best Briles were upset. Does not mean I think he shouldn't have been let go. I lean toward he should have been fired, but I haven't seen enough evidence to call it. There's a lot of mistakes to go around on this one.

Have a good one.

Wrong. Nothing to do with race.
There was enough to fire him. Several posters laid it out.
Don't see the media darling posting today. The media darling gets his information printed. I just get called out by the Fort Worthlessness Star Telegram calling a few of our regents "rogue" because I understand there were mistakes at all levels.
It still doesn't change the Art and Jerry comparison.
xiledinok
Malbec said:

Tell us how close Ian was to saving Art's job?
South Park. They would have a field day with Art. Just look at the Noze Brothers.
We were expecting Art's legal team here soon. We got you.
Take some swings at the comparison. Never been touched inappropriately.
Shed some light on child molestation. Your approach to raping and beating on women might shed some light on your feelings towards Baylor's matter.

What is on the plate for the Owls and Sun Devils?
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

Need I say more?

Have a good one.

Don't see the media darling posting today. The media darling gets his information printed. I just get called out by the Fort Worthlessness Star Telegram calling a few of our regents "rogue" because I understand there were mistakes at all levels.
Don't care about your comparison. I am interested however in whether you think we can win a couple of games next season out of conference, or whether we will go 0-fer. How about in conference. You think that NY Giants pedigree will win us any games?
xiledinok
5-7 wins, couple in non conference.
Those regents gave him a chance to let things bleed out. Ugly and cruel but they don't care.
Can I buy your tickets?
You should about the comparison. You are sure sensitive. No need to tarnish our degrees. We should know how to handle truck loads of crap but apparently a few regents and Art could not.

How bout Lame next year? Let me guess he ll be at Tennessee or USC (Tennessee State or University Sineloa Cartel). He ll get an award from Roger Goddell for not being a pro coach and giving God one less headache caused by the last name Briles.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Those regents gave him a chance to let things bleed out. Ugly and cruel but they don't care.
Can I buy your tickets?
You should care. No need to tarnish our degrees. We should know how to handle truck loads of crap but apparently a few regents and Art could not.

How bout Lame next year? Let me guess he ll be at Tennessee or USC. He ll get an award from Roger Goddell for not being a pro coach and giving God one less headache caused by the last name Briles.
Going from 0-12 or 1-11 to potentially being bowl eligible? So you think that smash mouth football is going to succeed in the Big 12 eh? Lol.

As with most of your predictions, I am going to have to take this one with a grain of salt. No doubt we will revisit this next year, and I couldn't be more happy of you were right. But it's ain't gonna happen.

As for Kiffin, could care less where he ends up. He's a cancer and scumbag. KB looks like he has a bright future however. Amazing what he's done there. He's twice the coach of all of our offensive coordinators combined.

Wonder how bad Kiffin would beat the Bears this year? I think by at least two touchdowns. How about you?
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Can I buy your tickets?
You should care. No need to tarnish our degrees. We should know how to handle truck loads of crap but apparently a few regents and Art could not.

How bout Lame next year? Let me guess he ll be at Tennessee or USC. He ll get an award from Roger Goddell for not being a pro coach and giving God one less headache caused by the last name Briles.
Going from 0-12 or 1-11 to potentially being bowl eligible? So you think that smash mouth football is going to succeed in the Big 12 eh? Lol.

As with most of your predictions, I am going to have to take this one with a grain of salt. No doubt we will revisit this next year, and I couldn't be more happy of you were right. But it's ain't gonna happen.

As for Kiffin, could care less where he ends up. He's a cancer and scumbag. KB looks like he has a bright future however. Amazing what he's done there. He's twice the coach of all of our offensive coordinators combined.

Wonder how bad Kiffin would beat the Bears this year? I think by at least two touchdowns. How about you?

I doubt Lane could beat us unless Rhule let Nixon try to see if Smith could get killed.
kB had a bright future. Going in wrong direction. You turn off the tank last season? Horrible and more predictable than a clock.

We agree on Lame. Kendal keeps him as company.

I prefer what OU ran with White and Bradford. It was a balance attack and created a stronger team than all jack rabbit or power. I think the Power game is to gauge the roster this year. Eventually, you have to put your linemen's hands on the ground to win big.
You have to well rounded linemen to win.
REX
xiledinok said:

Malbec said:

Tell us how close Ian was to saving Art's job?
South Park. They would have a field day with Art. Just look at the Noze Brothers.
We were expecting Art's legal team here soon. We got you.
Take some swings at the comparison. Never been touched inappropriately.
Shed some light on child molestation. Your approach to raping and beating on women might shed some light on your feelings towards Baylor's matter.

What is on the plate for the Owls and Sun Devils?

Possible conference championship and definitely a bowl game for FAU. Let me know if you want me to get you tickets
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Can I buy your tickets?

I doubt Lane could beat us unless Rhule let Nixon try to see if Smith could get killed.
kB had a bright future. Going in wrong direction. You turn off the tank last season? Horrible and more predictable than a clock.

We agree on Lame. Kendal keeps him as company.

I prefer what OU ran with White and Bradford. It was a balance attack and created a stronger team than all jack rabbit or power. I think the Power game is to gauge the roster this year. Eventually, you have to put your linemen's hands on the ground to win big.
You have to well rounded linemen to win.

Don't kid yourself: Lame would beat this team like a red-headed step child. It wouldn't even be close. No way we could shut down that offense. Remember Liberty?

As for KB, he's resurrecting his fortunes at a smaller school. As bad as the offense got under KB late last season, it didn't even come close to the suckage of Rhule and Nixon. They've lowered us to a whole new level of suck.

If we had the benefit of OU talent, I wouldn't mind seeing that offense. But we don't. Briles had to compensate for lack of talent with superior schemes. It worked most of the time. Don't seeing it work here unless we get 4 and 5 star linemen. Good luck with that.

Power game this year is to gauge the roster? How so?
xiledinok
Mothra, if Rhule doesn't start Brewer, it will be a loss.

Lame is a fraud per Al Davis.

Every national championship team in the television era had the ability to put their hands on the ground to move people. It can be done but Baylor is going to go hard after linemen every year and recruit better. The linemen have to be able to block starting from more than one point.
OU was Leach but gradually went to multi with a variety of sets. Riley is Leach but they do not want to be predictable.
The Big 12 might be great going all jack rabbit but on a national level they will run into safeties and linebackers who can make it past Nfl training camp. Eventually, teams show up with guys who can run. Look at the nfl draft the past 5 years. Not too much defense from the Big 12.
REX
KB's got em going early on this one. 13-0 Owls about 7 minutes in. Offense rolling!!
xiledinok
Is Randy Moss playing for Marshall?
bobo
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

PacificBear said:

MM,MmX, just stop. Your looking dumber and dumber. Every time you post about KB, he just kicks you in the dik. He is having a banner worthy year. You laughed when he took that job and all he did was kick a$$. I know you can't be happy for him but it is what it is. Do you not find it interesting all the Baylor greats (Briles winning guys) support him?

Need I say more?

Have a good one.

Don't care about your comparison. I am interested however in whether you think we can win a couple of games next season out of conference, or whether we will go 0-fer. How about in conference. You think that NY Giants pedigree will win us any games?

Steele had an NFL pedigree. 4 seasons. Why the hell do people tout rhules 1 season as an assistants assistant with giants? One season does not make a pedigree
Everything is racist
VN 68
REX said:

KB's got em going early on this one. 13-0 Owls about 7 minutes in. Offense rolling!!

REX
Thee looks like KB got bowl eligible tonight. FAU is in line for the largest turnaround from last season to this season. Bottom line is this thread continues to not go the way you thought. Oh well it happens.
PS: the owls are pretty good in all phases of the game!!!
Thee University
REX said:

Thee looks like KB got bowl eligible tonight. FAU is in line for the largest turnaround from last season to this season. Bottom line is this thread continues to not go the way you thought. Oh well it happens.
That is because Kiffin is smarter than Briles. He believes in D and ST too.

Good for the Owls.
Timbear
Kiffen's not a smarter head coach that anybody. A la Oakland Raider fail, USC fail, Tenn. fail.
JusHappy2BeHere
Thee University said:

REX said:

That is because Kiffin is smarter than Briles. He believes in D and ST too.

Good for the Owls.
I know you keep beating this horse, but you are just trolling right... I mean you are smarter than that, aren't you?
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.