Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,076 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
D. C. Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee if you're going to compare Liberty to WV please please please take a week or two off from here. It's in your best interest
Really
You stupid #@$%. I did not compare them!

I corrected limp-dick with FACTS.
Yeah, well, when you mention one as an example in the context of the other, you're comparing them.

I would like you to EXPLAIN what the hell happened to the defense against an FCS team, not COMPARE the defensive performance to one from several years ago against a conference foe on the road as though it makes the more recent one somehow more tolerable.
Hey Phil Bennett, you don't deserve an answer.

Until you get better reading comprehension I will largely ignore you, the King of ALL Excuse Makers for your daddy, The Aggie. Keep tracking those points per possession will you?
I'm not Phil Bennett,

Phil Bennett is gone.

You don't have him to kick around any more, but you don't have an answer for what we saw last night. You were all about how we had a serious defense now. I didn't see it last night. I have my theory, I think the team and the coaches rolled out like they would win no matter what, and they didn't play with any urgency or intensity. However, I'm not a football expert. You are, and you should enlighten us instead of dredging up the past.

I will keep track of the points per possession. Eliminating end-of-half possessions, we gave up four points per possession against an FCS team. At home. Not just worse than Bennett, worse than Steele.
I worry about you.

The title of this post is the Kendall Briles & Aggie weekly tracking post. Phil Bennett "earned" this place in our memories. Kendall did too once Monty left us.
I worry about you.

First you think I'm Phil Bennett. Second, you're obsessed with Phil Bennett, and he's the wrong Phil to be worried about right now unless you cheer for some school in Arizona.
xiledinok
Look what Bennett left.
Cock a doodle doo.
They both stunk like crap.

Monty might have looked bad but he had the best week including Ole BU because everyone believes in him at Tulsa. I believe in him.
D. C. Bear
xiledinok said:

Look what Bennett left.
Cock a doodle doo.

Monty might have looked bad but he had the best week including Ole BU because everyone believes in him at Tulsa. I believe in him.

It was Liberty.
xiledinok
It was Bennett recruiting.
Lazy and inefficient recruiting leaves teams in shambles.
Remember, Steele left weak North Texas whipping out 52 points on Bu early in 2002.
The defense is going to take a while.
1.3 million in incompetence screws the poodle.
D. C. Bear
xiledinok said:

It was Bennett recruiting.
Lazy and inefficient recruiting leaves teams in shambles.
Remember, Steele left weak North Texas whipping out 52 points on Bu early in 2002.
The defense is going to take a while.
1.3 million in incompetence screws the poodle.

It was Liberty.
Chanceux
I ain't surprised that hill country horse neck showed up ta look dumb. He aint got a half a brain. More like 2 1/3. Good thing that neck is strong to support the CTE watermelon. More lithium is the key!

Wonder what the hubbub was yesterdee. Pass the pretzels. This buckshot has a future in the nfl. Better than da aggyz bennuts!
Thee University
Chanceux said:

I ain't surprised that hill country horse neck showed up ta look dumb. He aint got a half a brain. More like 2 1/3. Good thing that neck is strong to support the CTE watermelon. More lithium is the key!

Wonder what the hubbub was yesterdee. Pass the pretzels. This buckshot has a future in the nfl. Better than da aggyz bennuts!
Post of the year!
Chanceux
Thee University said:

Chanceux said:

Post of the year!
I'd accept. Surely I would. Sep it's a dadgumnable miracle them fingers o'yers can press buttons at all! Yer wife spooned you a big ol thang of lithium!

You win again! By a nose. No. By a neck! A horse neck!

Tell yer buds in the CTE lounge that yer a weiner!
REX
FAU's offense seems to be rolling today. Looks like Coachs offense oh wait!!!!!
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Look what Bennett left.
Cock a doodle doo.

I looked. He left us a bunch of three and four star players. But somehow this current coaching staff managed to take that, and lose to liberty.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Both were better than what we have now. Glad you feel so good Thee. It's not so good for me. I liked winning and scoring points and rankings etc etc. Long gone now. Thanks
DAC
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Both were better than what we have now. s

By a country mile
granite
I wanted Monty bad.....CMR will turn it around
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
CKB has scored 95 points in 3 games.

Meanwhile we lose to Liberty Duke and UTSA.

What was your point in making this thread Thee?
DAC
Thee University said:

This ought to be fun to watch. They are both off to a great start. At least they are not stealing any more Baylor cash.

Hey pin head, FAU won 45-0 today. How did your beloved staff do today?
REX
FAU school record for rushing yards today
Love watching this offense
D. C. Bear
REX said:

Didn't watch them, but did watch USF. What a fun offense to watch.
DAC
REX said:

I expect a lot of records will be broken
Thee University
Let's see.........taped up fingers Briles put up 619 yards on Bethune-Cookman. That's only 4 more than The Aggie surrendered to Texas Tech last night.

Tape Fingers
326 on Navy
248 on Wisconsin
619 on Bethune-Cookman

The Aggie
549 to New Mexico State
352 to San Diego State
615 to Texas Tech

Looks like neither have missed a beat. Tape boy drills patsies and opponents go through The Aggie's defenses like a dose of salt through a widowed woman.
xiIedinok
Thee University said:

Let's see.........taped up fingers Briles put up 619 yards on Bethune-Cookman. That's only 4 more than The Aggie surrendered to Texas Tech last night.

Tape Fingers
326 on Navy
248 on Wisconsin
619 on Bethune-Cookman

The Aggie
549 to New Mexico State
352 to San Diego State
615 to Texas Tech

Looks like neither have missed a beat. Tape boy drills patsies and opponents go through The Aggie's defenses like a dose of salt through a widowed woman.
It's sad how insecure you are.

Baylor is the only Power 5 conference team that is 0-3 and you're doing this?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Fool
DAC
Thee University said:

Tape Fingers
326 on Navy
248 on Wisconsin
619 on Bethune-Cookman

The Aggie
549 to New Mexico State
352 to San Diego State
615 to Texas Tech

All of the above beat rhule
BigBeauregard
Thee University said:

Tape boy drills patsies...

Can you remind us how many patsies we've beaten this year?
Thee University
BigBeauregard said:

Thee University said:

Tape boy drills patsies...

Can you remind us how many patsies we've beaten this year?
Easy.

Next question please!
Thee University

Fool
Redneck
LBKBEAR
Does losing to Liberty make Rhule a pencil neck? I know we were pencil necks for scheduling them. I'm curious what it means that we gave up more than 40 points and lost to them.
BearInBigD
Thee University said:

Fool
Redneck
Definitely higher class than you, though.
Thee University
BearInBigD said:

Thee University said:

Fool
Redneck
Definitely higher class than you, though.
Taking up for your little brother are you?

Thee University
LBKBEAR said:

Does losing to Liberty make Rhule a pencil neck? I know we were pencil necks for scheduling them. I'm curious what it means that we gave up more than 40 points and lost to them.

Read my lips

KITCHEN PASSES IN YEAR #1
LBKBEAR
Oh okay. That seems kind of pencil neck-ish, but whatever you say. We didn't have people jumping up and down on the sideline, so losing to Liberty, UT San Antonio and a basketball school is very thick-necked.
bobo
Boys. You don't get it. Thee cares nothing for Baylor. He only cares about HIS place in bu lore. Briles was a threat to that. Thee will give jersey 20 years without criticism because he knows coach tool is no threat to the .556 winning percentage of teaff and his swc champion team.

Dude sucks
Thee University
Easy there bobo. Isn't bobo another name for vagina?

I'll have you know my Baylor career was just north of what you posted.

The only thing I'm jealous of were the multiple uniforms, super facilities, superb alumni support and other material things we only dreamed about.

I enjoyed the Ws as much as anyone but thought we underperformed. That coupled with lack of character, lack of Discipline and lack of defense caused me to post the way I have.

Really very simple.

One of the reasons I chose BU over UT was to help build the Baylor program to new heights. I believe Briles tainted our school and is largely responsible for our current state.

Keep trying. I know you can't ever understand. You never wore the green & gold. You never spent 5-6 hours a day out on that caliche hill where Floyd Casey was located. You never played before 80,000 representing Baylor.

You have no idea!
LBKBEAR
Thanks for admitting jealousy. That was thick-necked of you.

Is losing to Liberty underperforming? I know you think winning the Big 12 is underperforming.

(Also, we don't agree on everything, but I do hope you are around the sic em tailgate this season! I would get a kick out of having a beer with a player from the Teaff era.)
REX
BearackObama said:

Thee University said:

Tape Fingers
326 on Navy
248 on Wisconsin
619 on Bethune-Cookman

The Aggie
549 to New Mexico State
352 to San Diego State
615 to Texas Tech

It's sad how insecure you are.

Baylor is the only Power 5 conference team that is 0-3 and you're doing this?

In the year that Coach had pointed to two years ago that BU would compete for a national championship they are the ONLY P5 team that is 0-3???
Wow
Liberty
Thee University
LBKBEAR said:

Thanks for admitting jealousy. That was thick-necked of you.

Is losing to Liberty underperforming? I know you think winning the Big 12 is underperforming.

(Also, we don't agree on everything, but I do hope you are around the sic em tailgate this season! I would get a kick out of having a beer with a player from the Teaff era.)
No. Losing to WV, MSU, that Florida team in the Fiesta Bowl and other conference games was under performing or playing without a full deck ( no D.C. & no ST).

Yes. Losing to Liberty, UTSA & Duke is truly underperforming.

We won 1 Big 12 outright and shared one with TCU.

Tell me where the sic em tailgate is located. Also, I try to take a few posters into the Lettermen's Lounge every year. If you have good BS I'll treat you to an afternoon in the Lettermen's "B" Lounge.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.