Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,066 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
xiIedinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

People will tune in just to watch Lame get beat.
Sick burn, xiled.
xiIedinok
Fozzie said:

BearackObama said:

Fozzie said:

Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

USo looks like Bennett and KB will be going bowling. Thee? X?
You're welcome to don those t-shirts.

Why do you care what a journeyman DC on a mediocre Pac 12 team and the OC of a Conference USA team do?

Because they both did a lot for this program. Heck, Bennett busted his tail until the last play for us last year.
Just because he threw fits on the sidelines when his kids could not get lined up right did not necessarily mean he was busting his tail for us.
Bennett was a lazy recruiter. Spent a lot of his time in College Station. Gush and Achuff definitely were grinders as recruiters. But tougher to get guys when your head coach and coordinator weren't really beating the bushes on the recruiting trail.

I think Rhule and this staff will recruit better and that is a big key to getting this turned around. It will be hard to find another offensive mind and quarterback whisperer like Art but I bet we see a lot more consistent talent across the board in a couple of years.

Now we know what kind of drivel the premium board is being fed
No one on the premium board is saying that. I form my own opinions. 247 Sports Composite Recruiting Rankings.

2018: 33
2017: 40
2016: 40
2015: 36
2014: 25
2013: 27
2012: 26
2011: 46
2010: 38
2009: 53
2008: 58

247 guys hate Baylor so they are not giving them any bumps that is for sure. Rhule is an animal on the recruiting trail. With a little success, I think he lands consistent top 20 classes. Thanks in large part to Art Briles success and the generosity of large donors to get the new stadium done. Baylor has a great situation. If they make a bowl next year, I think recruiting will be better than it was under Briles. Different but better. Much better talent on the defensive side of the ball.
Incredible what a win over powerhouse Kansas does for the program.
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

People will tune in just to watch Lame get beat.
Sick burn, xiled.

They would rather watch Daniel Tosh perform his Lame Kiffin call in skit than watch a nose bleed of a football game.
Can Kendal win a game with the high temperature below 40? The New Mexico Bowl might need a cold weather game plan.
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

Fozzie said:

BearackObama said:

Fozzie said:

Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Why do you care what a journeyman DC on a mediocre Pac 12 team and the OC of a Conference USA team do?

Because they both did a lot for this program. Heck, Bennett busted his tail until the last play for us last year.
Just because he threw fits on the sidelines when his kids could not get lined up right did not necessarily mean he was busting his tail for us.
Bennett was a lazy recruiter. Spent a lot of his time in College Station. Gush and Achuff definitely were grinders as recruiters. But tougher to get guys when your head coach and coordinator weren't really beating the bushes on the recruiting trail.

I think Rhule and this staff will recruit better and that is a big key to getting this turned around. It will be hard to find another offensive mind and quarterback whisperer like Art but I bet we see a lot more consistent talent across the board in a couple of years.

No one on the premium board is saying that. I form my own opinions. 247 Sports Composite Recruiting Rankings.

247 guys hate Baylor so they are not giving them any bumps that is for sure. Rhule is an animal on the recruiting trail. With a little success, I think he lands consistent top 20 classes. Thanks in large part to Art Briles success and the generosity of large donors to get the new stadium done. Baylor has a great situation. If they make a bowl next year, I think recruiting will be better than it was under Briles. Different but better. Much better talent on the defensive side of the ball.

Amazing what happens when people aren't lazy recruiting.
xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

Fozzie said:

BearackObama said:

Fozzie said:

Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Amazing what happens when people aren't lazy recruiting.
What happens? They beat 1-7 Kansas? Amazing. Keep it up
Chanceux
This thread is rat poison.
Private Pyle
I think Rhule will need the #1 recruiting class year after year to get us in the Top 25 with Nixon as the OC.
xiledinok
1-7 is what happens when your coach is hired with instructions to clean house because off the field your program was a national embarrassment to the point the former conference winning head coach cannot get an assistant coaching job with a winless Cfl team.

Try to stick to facts. Waving around some nonsensical letter produced to produce the former coach an employment letter for hire is last shot desperation. My 5th grade class would call bullsxit and those guys today make Art and associated trouble look like seminary students.
MilliVanilli
Private Pyle said:

I think Rhule will need the #1 recruiting class year after year to get us in the Top 25 with Nixon as the OC.
You underestimate Nixon at your own peril.

REX
xiledinok said:

1-7 is what happens when your coach is hired with instructions to clean house because off the field your program was a national embarrassment to the point the former conference winning head coach cannot get an assistant coaching job with a winless Cfl team.

Try to stick to facts. Waving around some nonsensical letter produced to produce the former coach an employment letter for hire is last shot desperation. My 5th grade class would call bullsxit and those guys today make Art and associated trouble look like seminary students.

Real question that if you don't answer you need to go away-Who did coach Rhule get rid of in his house cleaning that were problem players? Name one.
xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

*1-8
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Real question that if you don't answer you need to go away-Who did coach Rhule get rid of in his house cleaning that were problem players? Name one.

He got rid of the pill mill offensive guard. Ironically, didn't we have a running back get hooked on opiates that left in 2016?
Again, situational awareness is lacking.

Bear0, 1-7 is better than anything in Conference USA. Conference USA students pay for their football coaches' salaries. Those programs cannot pay for themselves.
Private Pyle
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Rhule made the decision to get rid of Kaz and brought in a coach that hired prostitutes.
Malbec
Just to be thorough:

Southeastern (FL) is 7-1 and ranked #10 in the nation in NAIA D1. The Fire's only loss was to undefeated and #4-ranked Lindsey Wilson U, (KY). Southeastern is averaging 54.6 points per game, best in the nation, and are 5th in total offense. They clinched the Sun Division Championship of the Mid-South Conference with last week's 77-12 win @ Edward Waters U. (GA).

Southeastern was 7-3 in 2016 and lost to Reinhardt Univ (GA) 52-22 in the first round of the NAIA D1 Playoffs.
xiIedinok
Malbec said:

Just to be thorough:

Southeastern (FL) is 7-1 and ranked #10 in the nation in NAIA D1. The Fire's only loss was to undefeated and #4-ranked Lindsey Wilson U, (KY). Southeastern is averaging 54.6 points per game, best in the nation, and are 5th in total offense. They clinched the Sun Division Championship of the Mid-South Conference with last week's 77-12 win @ Edward Waters U. (GA).

Southeastern was 7-3 in 2016 and lost to Reinhardt Univ (GA) 52-22 in the first round of the NAIA D1 Playoffs.

Are you sure? #10 in the nation and the #1 scoring offense? That can't be right. We were told those assistants sucked and were only hired because they were friends and family.
xiledinok
Private Pyle said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Rhule made the decision to get rid of Kaz and brought in a coach that hired prostitutes.

Well, the support staff was enabling Josh Gordon.
Gotta fire him and the guy chasing hookers.
xiledinok
Malbec said:

Just to be thorough:

Are they volunteering and what class is Lebby teaching?

NAIA smack talk. When is Lakeland playing the roping team from Panhandle State? I heard the ropers scrimmage NAIA schools and are undefeated.
Private Pyle
xiledinok said:

Private Pyle said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Staff....staff is anyone that works at BU. It could have been the librarian saying go to GNC and get a masking agent. Worked well since he was kicked out of Baylor. lol
Private Pyle
Thee University said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

DAC said:

Thee University said:

This ought to be fun to watch. They are both off to a great start. At least they are not stealing any more Baylor cash.

I bet you feel like a stupid mf'er this morning. Or are you too numb and dumb to feel anything these days?
Actually I feel good. Damn good.

My comments are still correct. Kendall and The Aggie blow and they started off in their new roles just like they left us. Again, the fact that BU is not giving them free money comforts me.

Not sure what you are referring to about being a stupid mf'er.
Yet you have no problem whatsoever with Baylor paying Briles $15 - $25 million to go away. SMFH.
Nope. I have no problems with BU severing ties with him after his UT debacle, his lack of control and how he allowed his kids to represent our great university.

Be a man and tell me what SMFH means. I'm not a millenial like you.

NONE of that $15M or so given to the carpetbagger was my $$$$. It did not hurt me a bit.
?itemid=3990841
xiledinok
Private Pyle said:

xiledinok said:

Private Pyle said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Staff....staff is anyone that works at BU. It could have been the librarian saying go to GNC and get a masking agent. Worked well since he was kicked out of Baylor. lol
Dude, Americans saw and heard our staff on television. No one would fail to have that much common sense or lack of situational awareness but our staff.
REX
Big win for the Owls. Congrats to the former BU coachs at FAU!!!!
xiIedinok
REX said:

Interesting. OldSchoolBU said LA Tech was going to roll FAU because "undisciplined teams lose on the road"
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

REX said:

Interesting. OldSchoolBU said LA Tech was going to roll FAU because "undisciplined teams lose on the road"

Staley? You hot pistol!
My book had them favorites.
Malbec
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

Staley? You hot pistol!
My book had them favorites.

Shouldn't use your Mom as your book. ; )
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
This fun thread is a living testament to Thee. He started it to ridicule the former successful coaches at Baylor and it backfired.

We now have Thee's dream team. Balanced O and D, a field goal kicker, a punter and a grinding play caller that wins ToP.

Not very fun.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
geewago
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

This fun thread is a living testament to Thee. He started it to ridicule the former successful coaches at Baylor and it backfired.

We now have Thee's dream team. Balanced O and D, a field goal kicker, a punter and a grinding play caller that wins ToP.

Not very fun.
Don't ya luv it
Malbec
Meanwhile the #10 Southeastern Fire prepped for the NAIA D1 playoffs with a 65-0 trouncing of Ave Maria Univ on Senior Night to end the regular season 9-1. SEU held the Gyrenes to 114 yards of total offense (5 yards rushing), while gaining 548 yards (347 rushing) themselves and extending their scoring average as the #1 scoring offense in the nation.

In other news:

Army 21 - Duke 16 Final
UAB 24 - UTSA 19 Final

FAU beat Louisiana Tech 48-23, but they lost TOP 20:07 to 39:53.
PartyBear
Kendall is probably giving Kiffin a ninth life and probably a dumb enough AD may give him yet another P5 shot. If that happens my advice to KB is to part ways at that time with Kiffin. Try to get on with another HC or hell seek the Fau HC job.
Thee University
geewago said:

Not very fun.
Don't ya luv it
Another week, another 575 or 600 yards plus given up by The Aggie . ASU lost to lowly UCLA.

Who did FAU play? Brevard Community College?

I've got a better idea.......................let's monitor the police blotter for the Owls during the off-season.

I do luv it!
REX
Thee University said:

geewago said:

Not very fun.
Don't ya luv it
Another week, another 575 or 600 yards plus given up by The Aggie . ASU lost to lowly UCLA.

I've got a better idea.......................let's monitor the police blotter for the Owls during the off-season.

I do luv it!

Louisiana Tech in La. I will gladly keep you updated on the Owls police blotter in the off season. Course their off season won't start for another month or so.
Malbec
Thee University said:

geewago said:

Not very fun.
Don't ya luv it

I do luv it!
Yeah, we play Brevard in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
xiledinok
Thank you Thee, you gave an accurate update. I looking forward to Rich Rod kicking Todd Graham' s ass back to Texas. His journey man defensive coordinator returns home to Texas to produce dumpsters products.

It appears Lame needs a coaches show. Tosh.0 needs some ammo so we can inquire about ****ing Lame's smoking hot ex wife.
REX
xiledinok said:

Thank you Thee, you gave an accurate update. I looking forward to Rich Rod kicking Todd Graham' s ass back to Texas. His journey man defensive coordinator returns home to Texas to produce dumpsters products.

It appears Lame needs a coaches show. Tosh.0 needs some ammo so we can inquire about ****ing Lame's smoking hot ex wife.

What school does Tosh coach? AD? I'm not familiar with him and have always prided myself on knowing college football?
Thanks for your help
JusHappy2BeHere
Malbec said:

Meanwhile the #10 Southeastern Fire prepped for the NAIA D1 playoffs with a 65-0 trouncing of Ave Maria Univ on Senior Night to end the regular season 9-1. SEU held the Gyrenes to 114 yards of total offense (5 yards rushing), while gaining 548 yards (347 rushing) themselves and extending their scoring average as the #1 scoring offense in the nation.

In other news:

Army 21 - Duke 16 Final
UAB 24 - UTSA 19 Final

Didn't UAB disband their team a couple of years ago?

Baylor couldn't beat a team that UAB just beat after quitting football completely in 2016?
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Jacques Strap
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Malbec said:

In other news:

Army 21 - Duke 16 Final
UAB 24 - UTSA 19 Final

Didn't UAB disband their team a couple of years ago?

Baylor couldn't beat a team that UAB just beat after quitting football completely in 2016?
Yes.
and
Yes..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.