Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,191 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Bennett underperformed at Baylor and was a token hire among the good ole boy coaching network. If it mattered in Phoenix, Bennett would have been eliminated by the paying customers prior to his hiring.
Graham's miserable attempt to sure up his defense could convince no one he wanted his job this year.
The buyout was too high last season.

Thank you Limited for keeping it moving forward. I had a very good idea what was going down in Tempe this season. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Rex, tell us about Akl ron. Is Terry Bowden still their head coach?

No but you will be able to watch them soon since they have a BOWL game left to play!
No, I have a couple of Bears play in the NBA that evening. They are slight favors.
I 'll catch the highlights. How many points will you give me? I think this bowl game for FAU isn't is good as their group. They would be a Top 40 Team bowl, imo.

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Bennett underperformed at Baylor and was a token hire among the good ole boy coaching network. If it mattered in Phoenix, Bennett would have been eliminated by the paying customers prior to his hiring.
Graham's miserable attempt to sure up his defense could convince no one he wanted his job this year.

Thank you Limited for keeping it moving forward. I had a very good idea what was going down in Tempe this season. Thanks for joining the discussion.

No but you will be able to watch them soon since they have a BOWL game left to play!
No, I have a couple of Bears play in the NBA that evening. They are slight favors.
I 'll catch the highlights. How many points will you give me? I think this bowl game for FAU isn't is good as their group. They would be a Top 40 Team bowl, imo.

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount
Will you give me 35.5? This is a mismatch.
ColomboLQ
TV55 said:

Chanceux said:

TV55 said:

Chanceux said:

Looks like the folks at ASU want Bennett back.

Whoops. Check your sources.
Jeezus. You are a gotdanged loony toon. You know that? Crazy. Edwards and his dadgum AD wanted him there. But dont let any of this talk distract you from being bats!@# crazy.

This is awesome. My post was intended to generate some overreaction - mission accomplished.

So, Bearrack, Chanceaux and Malbec - were you guys on the prior staff or just related to the prior staff?

Which is it? No one responds as fast and furiously to that post without being one or the other.

Thanks for the self-identification.
Dude I'm starting to think you got some issues.
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

35-1/2 @ -150
Mothra
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Wait a second - you need 35.5 for a guy you slammed as unqualified and was hired because of nepotism? That's a lot of points for an incompetent coordinator.
MilliVanilli
REX said:

Thee University said:

BearackObama said:

TV55 said:

EnglishBear said:

Just announced that Bennett will not be staying at ASU on Edwards's staff. "Family reasons" is the explanation.

This is short for "we don't want you as part of our coaching family".
You've proven to be pretty damn stupid, but if you really think Bennett was fired instead of him not wanting to be a part of that ridiculous experiment in Tempe then you're tied with xiled and Milli for the ignorant dumbass award.

Edit: in case you are that much of a dumbass - https://247sports.com/college/arizona-state/Article/Top-coordinators-Billy-Napier-Phil-Bennett-offer-insight-into-futures-with-ASU-111530316
Wait a minute...............................I've been told that I am the leading ignorant dumb@$$

Your safe
*You're
xiIedinok
TV55 said:

Chanceux said:

TV55 said:

Chanceux said:

Jeezus. You are a gotdanged loony toon. You know that? Crazy. Edwards and his dadgum AD wanted him there. But dont let any of this talk distract you from being bats!@# crazy.

This is awesome. My post was intended to generate some overreaction - mission accomplished.

So, Bearrack, Chanceaux and Malbec - were you guys on the prior staff or just related to the prior staff?

Which is it? No one responds as fast and furiously to that post without being one or the other.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.
You are obviously not that.
LionBear
BearackObama said:

TV55 said:

Chanceux said:

TV55 said:

Chanceux said:

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.
You are obviously not that.
Laughing out loud....

Okay. You can be the big man today.

:-)

xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Wait a second - you need 35.5 for a guy you slammed as unqualified and was hired because of nepotism? That's a lot of points for an incompetent coordinator.
Lame Kiffin has changed up the offense. It is a nice mix. He'll steal the Briles recipes and mix it with his to get another job somewhere people are desperate for football.
Mothra, this thread has delivered. Now, I am betting with FAU family members. Where is Staley to bet on the game? BearO?
Yes, baby Briles wasn't competent at Baylor. Re watch TCU 2015 and scream at Patty for a few hours. Wait until the end and watch Art have to tell them to "run the football" during the 10 inch rain storm.
The nepotism cost us the Sugar Bowl. A playoff contender was stunned we'd have Lebby as a coordinator. Oh well, the institution of football, the NFL, has banned your favorite brand.

I'll take that bet. Now, the Zips need to show up like they did against Buffalo.

The new head man at Arizona State must have watched some film of his new defense. Points per possession won't be used at ASU.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Lame Kiffin has changed up the offense. It is a nice mix. He'll steal the Briles recipes and mix it with his to get another job somewhere people are desperate for football.
Mothra, this thread has delivered. Now, I am betting with FAU family members. Where is Staley to bet on the game? BearO?
Yes, baby Briles wasn't competent at Baylor. Re watch TCU 2015 and scream at Patty for a few hours. Wait until the end and watch Art have to tell them to "run the football" during the 10 inch rain storm.
The nepotism cost us the Sugar Bowl. A playoff contender was stunned we'd have Lebby as a coordinator. Oh well, the institution of football, the NFL, has banned your favorite brand.

I'll take that bet. Now, the Zips need to show up like they did against Buffalo.

The new head man at Arizona State must have watched some film of his new defense. Points per possession won't be used at ASU.
Wait, now Lame - the guy who you labeled incompetent and a joke of a hire - is responsible for the offensive success?

You seem to be changing directions like a leaf in the wind. First, it was Coach Rhule is going to bring us more success than Briles because of his NY Giants pedigree. Now, it's I am not sure if he will be successful. Then it was Kendal and Lame both suck and are incompetent. Now, you need 35.5 points to make a bet.

But on this point, we agree. Indeed, this thread HAS delivered - delivered at proving you're a buffoon.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Wait, now Lame - the guy who you labeled incompetent and a joke of a hire - is responsible for the offensive success?

You seem to be changing directions like a leaf in the wind. First, it was Coach Rhule is going to bring us more success than Briles because of his NY Giants pedigree. Now, it's I am not sure if he will be successful. Then it was Kendal and Lame both suck and are incompetent. Now, you need 35.5 points to make a bet.

But on this point, we agree. Indeed, this thread HAS delivered - delivered at proving you're a buffoon.
Hear, hear
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Whatever, you idiots were still pumping a finished off Bennett.
I cannot help that FAU has a bowl game like our schedule in non conference. They ducked a better bowl to stay at home and slaughter Akron. Akron? They gave up 45 last time out.
Lame has mixed his offense. Where are all those job opportunities you barked about?

Rhule is the Giants, part of the NFL, institution of football, where Art is banned because he sucks to do business with because he and his boy Ian ran athletics like a homeless camp.

Look at the views and the pages. Great thread. It brought out all of the robe touchers. Where do I send the tickets for Briles' next coaching stop? You can travel to nowhere and spend a few hundred a night at the Travel Lodge in Podunk.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

I cannot help that FAU has a bowl game like our schedule in non conference. They ducked a better bowl to stay at home and slaughter Akron. Akron? They gave up 45 last time out.
Lame has mixed his offense. Where are all those job opportunities you barked about?

Rhule is the Giants, part of the NFL, institution of football, where Art is banned because he sucks to do business with because he and his boy Ian ran athletics like a homeless camp.

Look at the views and the pages. Great thread. It brought out all of the robe touchers. Where do I send the tickets for Briles' next coaching stop? You can travel to nowhere and spend a few hundred a night at the Travel Lodge in Podunk.
You keep digging and spinning. But no one will forget how badly this thread - and your predictions of grandeur for Rhule - have backfired.
REX
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

The only reason he wanted Briles was to take the recipes. Al Davis called him a fraud and the biggest **** up in a career, which was full of them. Lame is a manipulative guy.
Sorry we couldn't get much innovation from KB. Monty had his own recipes. Babers mixed in his old stuff with Briles.
Lame is incompent. He took a bunch of things from others. When is he getting a big job, again?
MilliVanilli
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

The only reason he wanted Briles was to take the recipes. Al Davis called him a fraud and the biggest **** up in a career, which was full of them. Lame is a manipulative guy.
Sorry we couldn't get much innovation from KB. Monty had his own recipes. Babers mixed in his old stuff with Briles.
Lame is incompent. He took a bunch of things from others. When is he getting a big job, again?

Which is why a Briles partnership fits like a glove.
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?
$150 for me, $100 for you.
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?
You are getting 35.5 points and you are betting $100 to win $150 on top of that??? Wow, for a guy that is quick to diss Lane Kiffin and KB as coaches, you sure seem to have zero faith in what you preach.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

You keep digging and spinning. But no one will forget how badly this thread - and your predictions of grandeur for Rhule - have backfired.
You 'll be there cheering for the failure while still waiting for you hero to reappear.
I have time on my side with Rhule. He cleaned house and was given the green light to start over. I guess that would be a normal reaction since Art saw the infamous video. Homeless camp mentality on the Brazos. Did you tell Art to take the money? I would feel guilty for telling him to kill his legacy.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?
You are getting 35.5 points and you are betting $100 to win $150 on top of that??? Wow, for a guy that is quick to diss Lane Kiffin and KB as coaches, you sure seem to have zero faith in what you preach.
I want to take his money. If he wins he 'll get 150. I ll just take his $100. One night for him at the Ruston Hilton while I 'll spend it at the TeePee Inn off I 40 in Hinton. Arkon is weak. I wasn't going to let him give me just 27.5.

ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?
I want to take his money. If he wins he 'll get 150. I ll just take his $100. One night for him at the Ruston Hilton while I 'll spend it at the TeePee Inn off I 40 in Hinton. Arkon is weak. I wasn't going to let him give me just 27.5.

Vegas has the line at 22.5.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Weird that you feel you need 2 more touchdowns against two terrible coaches in Lane and KB. For 2 more TDs, it should be $200 and $100 at a minimum.

xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?

Weird that you feel you need 2 more touchdowns against two terrible coaches in Lane and KB. For 2 more TDs, it should be $200 and $100 at a minimum.

I believe Rex has great knowledge regarding FAU. I have acknowleged to him they have had a great season. I believe they are a Top 40 team and much better than Arkon.
I saw Lame mixed new offense and like it to a point. It looks familiar but with a few wrinkles. Lame still cannot be trusted.

The line moved 2 touchdowns to get to 22.5. I think the issue is the fact Arkon's defense is capable of getting dog drilled. They are not very good. The over was 61.5 to start.

55-19. Maybe 62-24.
Rex posted $150. I lose I ll send the money where ever. Does he want $200. I wouldn't want to cheat. He can donate his losing to the FAU general scholarship fund.
Mothra needs therapy. He must be living vicariously through Tapps 6A football these days.
xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?

I believe Rex has great knowledge regarding FAU. I have acknowleged to him they have had a great season. I believe they are a Top 40 team and much better than Arkon.
I saw Lame mixed new offense and like it to a point. It looks familiar but with a few wrinkles. Lame still cannot be trusted.

The line moved 2 touchdowns to get to 22.5.
I think the issue is the fact Arkon's defense is capable of getting dog drilled. They are not very good. The over was 61.5 to start.

55-19. Maybe 62-24.
Rex posted $150. I lose I ll send the money where ever. Does he want $200. I wouldn't want to cheat. He can donate his losing to the FAU general scholarship fund.
Mothra needs therapy. He must be living vicariously through Tapps 6A football these days.

Weird how you saw "Lame" and his team even though you claimed they weren't on TV anywhere.
And no, the line hasn't moved 14 points. That's absurd. But par for the course for your dumb ass.
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?

Let's make it real interesting.
$1000 and loser leaves this site for one year minimum. If you know anyone on this site that is trustworthy to hold our money till game time I'll send my grand today.
Let me know
Thanks
ColomboLQ
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?

$1000 and loser leaves this site for one year minimum. If you know anyone on this site that is trustworthy to hold our money till game time I'll send my grand today.
Let me know
Thanks
Even with getting two extra TDs I highly doubt he takes that bet. But if he does, I'll become the biggest FAU fan on this board.
Osodecentx
ColomboLQ said:

REX said:

Let me know
Thanks
Even with getting two extra TDs I highly doubt he takes that bet. But if he does, I'll become the biggest FAU fan on this board.
2nd biggest
REX
Osodecentx said:

ColomboLQ said:

REX said:

Let me know
Thanks
2nd biggest

Third at best!!!
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?

I think the issue is the fact Arkon's defense is capable of getting dog drilled. They are not very good. The over was 61.5 to start.

55-19. Maybe 62-24.

Weird how you saw "Lame" and his team even though you claimed they weren't on TV anywhere.
And no, the line hasn't moved 14 points. That's absurd. But par for the course for your dumb ass.
xiledinok
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?

55-19. Maybe 62-24.

No, idiot stay off of booze and pills. The after 5 mix is going to kill you.
The line moved from 9.5 to 22.5. The over/under is 63.5. It moved a bit.
Furthermore idiot, I knew the game was on television. ESPN owns these games. Why would I have a post asking Rex about the game time and television? ESPN has several networks and Rex knows.
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?

Let me know
Thanks

No, I d much rather keep this thread going. I like the $200. Gas for Ruston or FAU general scholarship fund.

You guys are already FAU fans.

Milli, I came across a report indicating we have been misled on another incident. Baylor won't be taking any hits but the robe will get more bad news.
Thee University
Has The Aggie run out of friends to hire him for some easy money?
xiledinok
Thee University said:

Seems that way.

Why would I leave the board or this thread? The media and other outlets read it. I don't need the $1.000.

Akron gave up 45 last time out. SportsCenter might start a little late that evening.
REX
xiledinok said:

Thee University said:

Seems that way.

Why would I leave the board or this thread? The media and other outlets read it. I don't need the $1.000.

Akron gave up 45 last time out. SportsCenter might start a little late that evening.

They also scored 28. I'm giving you basically TWO touchdowns over the Vegas spread. You should be pushing me to go 5 dimes on this one big boy. Remember this is a team coached by Lame and KB. They might not even win straight up!! Lame or not?
Thanks
xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount

Amount?

55-19. Maybe 62-24.

No, idiot stay off of booze and pills. The after 5 mix is going to kill you.
The line moved from 9.5 to 22.5. The over/under is 63.5. It moved a bit.
Furthermore idiot, I knew the game was on television. ESPN owns these games. Why would I have a post asking Rex about the game time and television? ESPN has several networks and Rex knows.
Haha. You calling someone an idiot.
If you think Vegas opened it FAU -9.5 then you are far more intellectually challenged than I thought. But again, that's par for the course for your dumb ass.

Here you go, idiot: http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/
Opened at -17.5
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Thee University said:

Seems that way.

They also scored 28. I'm giving you basically TWO touchdowns over the Vegas spread. You should be pushing me to go 5 dimes on this one big boy. Remember this is a team coached by Lame and KB. They might not even win straight up!! Lame or not?
Thanks

Look Rex, I don't think like a homeless camper. There's no need to make decisions that would cost me joy. I already sponsor but don't post on the pay board often because these guys are trying to run a business.
Why do you want a Baylor fan not to post on a Baylor board? You aren't a fan of Baylor.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.