Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,152 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
D. C. Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Private Pyle said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
Will host UNT next week in the conference championship game next weekend
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.
So you're saying FAU, with no good sorry Kendal at offensive coordinator, won the same amount of conference games that Baylor lost?
Maybe it'll sound better to say FAU had the same amount of non-conference wins as Baylor did all year.

North Texas again ought to excite no one.
What channel?
I'm looking fwd to watching an exciting offense again. FAU's qb stinks and somehow they are still putting up numbers.
#6 nationally in rushing offense, #2 in rushing touchdowns.
Probably has some superior players for their level of competition.
Osodecentx
Bear8084 said:

Sounds like Baylor Sports isn't your thing anymore. This seems to be more up your ally than cluttering up a Baylor Board:

http://www.fauowlsnest.com/forum/forumview/misc/fau-football.htm
I'm following Auburn. They have the best qb in the nation
ColomboLQ
D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.
So you're saying FAU, with no good sorry Kendal at offensive coordinator, won the same amount of conference games that Baylor lost?
Maybe it'll sound better to say FAU had the same amount of non-conference wins as Baylor did all year.

What channel?
I'm looking fwd to watching an exciting offense again. FAU's qb stinks and somehow they are still putting up numbers.
their record the last 3 seasons is 3-9, 3-9 and 3-9. My gut tells me that they may not be as stocked with superior players as you may believe.
D. C. Bear
ColomboLQ said:

D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.

What channel?
their record the last 3 seasons is 3-9, 3-9 and 3-9. My gut tells me that they may not be as stocked with superior players as you may believe.

I was unaware of their record and know nothing of their roster, but my gut tells me that you need to recalibrate your sarcasm detector.
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.

What channel?

ESPN
Thanks for asking
It's Owl time
Thank you.
All we need to know is that the best North Texas program on the field at the Conference USA Championship is the UNT band.
8.5 favorites for FAU. Maybe Worldwide Leader will counter that slow evening with LeBron or some other mega star.

What's next for Bennett? This thread had two parts to it.

This thread is a stat orgy. Stats reflect they way you are built and the way your opponents are built, according to every pro coach I ve ever met.
MilliVanilli
ColomboLQ said:

D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.

What channel?
Actually, they've been stockpiling 4 star castoffs with legal issues at P5 programs, they are a better roster than their competition....though still managed to lose to Buffalo, which must've been vicariously satisfying for the Bulls against that offense.

REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.

What channel?

ESPN
Thanks for asking
It's Owl time
Thank you.
All we need to know is that the best North Texas program on the field at the Conference USA Championship is the UNT band.
8.5 favorites for FAU. Maybe Worldwide Leader will counter that slow evening with LeBron or some other mega star.

What's next for Bennett? This thread had two parts to it.

This thread is a stat orgy. Stats reflect they way you are built and the way your opponents are built, according to every pro coach I ve ever met.

It's an early kick so no lebron needed. I also think this is CHAMPIONSHIP weekend so there will be lots of college football entertainment.
From what I understand Phil is still employed by ASU. The AD wants to keep him but I guess that will be up to the new coach. Thanks I'll let him know how concerned you are about him.
I've never met any pro coachs so no answer to that one.

PS do you have any pro coachs names?
Thanks
ColomboLQ
D. C. Bear said:

ColomboLQ said:

D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.

What channel?

I was unaware of their record and know nothing of their roster, but my gut tells me that you need to recalibrate your sarcasm detector.
Oops. My bad.
xiledinok
In all my years in exile, the 4 star transfer Fau took from Ou was the first time I didn't hear anyone cry about losing a 4 star and none of the local fanboys on the radio were distraught he left.
He was at Ou a semester and had already gotten loaded up more than a freight train named after Josh Gordon. I bet Lame will let him play on pills and booze because he can play.

REX
xiledinok said:

In all my years in exile, the 4 star transfer Fau took from Ou was the first time I didn't hear anyone cry about losing a 4 star and none of the local fanboys on the radio were distraught he left.
He was at Ou a semester and had already gotten loaded up more than a freight train named after Josh Gordon. I bet Lame will let him play on pills and booze because he can play.

Pro coaches names?
Thanks
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Pro coaches names?
Thanks
NBA coaches. One is a Hall of Famer.
Many pro football players agree.

Rex, when thinking Baylor football or college football, I ask myself one question.
WWJD. What would Jimster do? He had swag, the U, and a talented but wild bunch of guys. He would handle it. He had discipline.
SicThe12
When a thread made to mock two ex Baylor coaches turns into a thread talking about how both of their teams are playing for championships...

lol
REX
He had jerry backing him and the team
xiledinok
REX said:

He had jerry backing him and the team
Not at Miami. Oklahoma State too. Oklahoma State wasn't a church choir in East Texas. And no, Jimmy was not supported at Oklahoma State. They had a basketball program with basketball athletic director.

2 playing for championships? This is about our distinguished ex o coordinator and ex d coordinator.
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

When a thread made to mock two ex Baylor coaches turns into a thread talking about how both of their teams are playing for championships...

lol
What alternate world do you live in?

ASU just fired their coach and the staff is in limbo.

FAU is about to face the mighty Mean Green of North Texas in a Conference your ilk disparages as the future of Baylor, you need to make up your mind, is Conference USA a cellar or a place to win "championships"?

"Championships" are nowhere on the radar of either of these two coaches this season.

GoldMind
MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

lol

FAU is about to face the mighty Mean Green of North Texas in a Conference your ilk disparages as the future of Baylor, you need to make up your mind, is Conference USA a cellar or a place to win "championships"?

"Championships" are nowhere on the radar of either of these two coaches this season.

Why do you hang out with this set of trash? I'll buy your first month if you'll leave the Total Recall bus station and come over to the side of educated people.

MilliVanilli
GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

lol

Why do you hang out with this set of trash? I'll buy your first month if you'll leave the Total Recall bus station and come over to the side of educated people.

But if I leave my loyal caber subjects will miss me.

D. C. Bear
GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

lol

One of the selling points of the premium side is that trolling like we see from the troll you are offering to sponsor is not tolerated.
MilliVanilli
D. C. Bear said:

GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

lol

One of the selling points of the premium side is that trolling like we see from the troll you are offering to sponsor is not tolerated.
The snowflake caberdom doesn't inhabit the premium side, though a few of you crossover pearl clutchers do.

bobo
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

NIn all my years in exile, the 4 star transfer Fau took from Ou was the first time I didn't hear anyone cry about losing a 4 star and none of the local fanboys on the radio were distraught he left.

Pro coaches names?
Thanks

Rex, when thinking Baylor football or college football, I ask myself one question.
WWJD. What would Jimster do? He had swag, the U, and a talented but wild bunch of guys. He would handle it. He had discipline.
Jimmy had discipline in the locker room. Not so much, if at all outside. Yes he would cut a scrub for break8ng some rules or being late. If you were a good player? No. Just look at the infamous White House when he coached the cowboys. Okie state? Pretty much anything went as long as you were talented and knew how to tell time. And he was well aware of what went on at every stop.

Miami? Please.
Everything is racist
GoldMind
D. C. Bear said:

GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

lol

I'll be around when you're gone.
D. C. Bear
GoldMind said:

D. C. Bear said:

GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

lol

That may well be the case.

It is still true that the kind of trolling we see on the free board isn't tolerated on the premium side.
ColomboLQ
D. C. Bear said:

GoldMind said:

D. C. Bear said:

GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

lol

That may well be the case.

It is still true that the kind of trolling we see on the free board isn't tolerated on the premium side.
Pretty sure mods don't pay attention to the free side like they do the premium side (not a jab at them, I totally get that's the way it is).
xiledinok
bobo said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

NIn all my years in exile, the 4 star transfer Fau took from Ou was the first time I didn't hear anyone cry about losing a 4 star and none of the local fanboys on the radio were distraught he left.

Pro coaches names?
Thanks

Jimmy had discipline in the locker room. Not so much, if at all outside. Yes he would cut a scrub for break8ng some rules or being late. If you were a good player? No. Just look at the infamous White House when he coached the cowboys. Okie state? Pretty much anything went as long as you were talented and knew how to tell time. And he was well aware of what went on at every stop.

Miami? Please.

He did an excellent job. He always kept them under wraps. Miami had minimal issues.
The pros are an entirely different bunch. Tom Landry kept things quiet but adults are hard to control.
The white house was a good idea. Individuals blew the lid off their own behavior. Alvin Harper was a good teammate.

Strange that Bennett posts are ignored but it is a pep rally for FAU.
It's anti climactic with UNT. Rex can order his championship t shirt. Then off to my favorite bxll**** bowl in Nassua.
REX
xiledinok said:

bobo said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Pro coaches names?
Thanks

Miami? Please.

He did an excellent job. He always kept them under wraps. Miami had minimal issues.
The pros are an entirely different bunch. Tom Landry kept things quiet but adults are hard to control.
The white house was a good idea. Individuals blew the lid off their own behavior. Alvin Harper was a good teammate.

It's anti climactic with UNT. Rex can order his championship t shirt. Then off to my favorite bxll**** bowl in Nassua.

Sounds great!!! PM me your info and we can get together in the Bahamas and drink some rum or something. Glad to see your going to the game!!!
303Bear
ColomboLQ said:

Pretty sure mods don't pay attention to the free side like they do the premium side (not a jab at them, I totally get that's the way it is).
Unless there is an unauthorized game thread.
bobo
Don't care about fau. If not for this thread and others I would not even know they were bowling
Everything is racist
Osodecentx
bobo said:

Don't care about fau. If not for this thread and others I would not even know they were bowling
Who started this thread anyway?
RioRata
GoldMind said:

D. C. Bear said:

GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

lol

bobo
Osodecentx said:

bobo said:

Thee.
Everything is racist
Osodecentx
bobo said:

Osodecentx said:

bobo said:

Thee.
You mean the guy who hates Briles and all his kin & coaches? He started the thread to point out their failure and make fun of them.

Now we know they are bowling and we get to polish a turd.
MilliVanilli
Osodecentx said:

bobo said:

Osodecentx said:

bobo said:

Thee.
You mean the guy who hates Briles and all his kin & coaches? He started the thread to point out their failure and make fun of them.

Now we know they are bowling and we get to polish a turd.
Turd polishing has been the caber domain for 18 months, Thee just egged you on to prove you would do it.

xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

bobo said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Pro coaches names?
Thanks

Miami? Please.

Lot of excuses lately from the guy who said he was "No Excuses Fan" on BFans.

Bennett's team went 6-3 in conference and finished 2nd in the Pac-12 South, with 2 wins over ranked teams (one of them being #5 in the country).

Bahamas Bowl is already set with UAB and Ohio. Owls will just have to settle for a better bowl with more exposure.

Know it sucks for you that both the coaches who are the topic of this thread are playing in December but no need to keep making yourself look stupid.
ColomboLQ
BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

bobo said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Pro coaches names?
Thanks

Miami? Please.

Bennett's team went 6-3 in conference and finished 2nd in the Pac-12 South, with 2 wins over ranked teams (one of them being #5 in the country).

Bahamas Bowl is already set with UAB and Ohio. Owls will just have to settle for a better bowl with more exposure.

Know it sucks for you that both the coaches who are the topic of this thread are playing in December but no need to keep making yourself look stupid.
I actually think he likes it.
MilliVanilli
BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

bobo said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Pro coaches names?
Thanks

Miami? Please.

Watching you cabers bend over backward to pump up Conference USA is hysterical.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.