Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,086 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
Chanceux
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

The type of folks than prevent trash from associating with their league.
You serious Clark? Cocaine addled Lawrence Taylor and his underage hookers beg to differ!
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

I m dealing with this season. I saw the Home Opener. I knew we had major line issues and were in trouble.
You ready for Charlie Brewer? When is signing day? Normally, Oklahoma State ironically plays Baylor on the opening day of Black Bear season. Don't know why they moved it. You plan on visiting Stillwater?

Is this thread too much? Surely, you don't like people who tear up things out of bitterness. What was the 2016 season other than a protest? Maybe next time you should tell them to find another subject to protest while on the college football dime.

I ll take New York Giants pedigree. Bill Parcells and other great coaches earned their strips. They are the bluebloods of the NFL. The type of folks than prevent trash from associating with their league.

Bill Parcells in 8 seasons without Bill Belichick was 58-68 (.460) and 0-3 in the playoffs. He really was great. You miss the mark so often with your posts that I truly wonder if you actually watch football at all.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

I m dealing with this season. I saw the Home Opener. I knew we had major line issues and were in trouble.
You ready for Charlie Brewer? When is signing day? Normally, Oklahoma State ironically plays Baylor on the opening day of Black Bear season. Don't know why they moved it. You plan on visiting Stillwater?

Is this thread too much? Surely, you don't like people who tear up things out of bitterness. What was the 2016 season other than a protest? Maybe next time you should tell them to find another subject to protest while on the college football dime.

I ll take New York Giants pedigree. Bill Parcells and other great coaches earned their strips. They are the bluebloods of the NFL. The type of folks than prevent trash from associating with their league.

Still talking about 2016, I see. Here's a newsflash: It's over, and the sooner you get over your bitterness, the better. Life is too short to be bitter about something that was out of your control. Time to move on, bro. It's not healthy dwelling on the bitterness of the past.

Besides, Rhule and his NY Giants pedigree is taking us to a whole new level - one we haven't seen since the Steele years. That has to make you happy, giving your predictions of grandeur. Can I hear an Amen?
REX
Update on KB
FAU beat ODU 58-28
Records set include
Highest scoring game
Most rushing TD's
Most rushing attempts
Most yards rushing
Driskel (QB) 4 rushing TD's
FAU is now picked to win CUSA
It's Owl time Thee
xiledinok
And Josh Gordon comes out today and implicates former coaching staff fiddling with drug testing.
One step forward, two steps back.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Still talking about 2016, I see. Here's a newsflash: It's over, and the sooner you get over your bitterness, the better. Life is too short to be bitter about something that was out of your control. Time to move on, bro. It's not healthy dwelling on the bitterness of the past.

Besides, Rhule and his NY Giants pedigree is taking us to a whole new level - one we haven't seen since the Steele years. That has to make you happy, giving your predictions of grandeur. Can I hear an Amen?
This is our thread. You need to give advice to those who failed our school. Go Sic a regent. Maul the sock puppet children's ministry lady. Go get in Mark Hurd's face and tell him what a **** up he is for firing the robe.
We can bust on those tankers as we wish. Those "one foot out the door" eating and robbing 7-11 UH trailer trash **** is still flying all over the place. Josh Gordon gives today credibility to why they were fired.
Oklahoma State fans think we suck because Rhule is kicking out thugs. They know one was the son of OU'S former head coach, Back em up Boo Blake. Takes after his dad.
The big win over Old Dominion gets put on back burner with Gordon's interview.
xiledinok
Chanceux said:

xiledinok said:

The type of folks than prevent trash from associating with their league.
You serious Clark? Cocaine addled Lawrence Taylor and his underage hookers beg to differ!
Hello 1980s. These sponsors have become tired of it.
Don Meridith is probably strumming a tune about the modern day player managing to get caught.
"Turn out the lights, you cannot party on the down low. Turn out the lights, your party is over. Turn out the lights on those dumb fxcks."

They tell these clowns when they are getting tested. It is part of the collective bargaining agreement since the initial tests 30 years ago. Miami Dolphins 1980s were a wild bunch.
The NFL didn't care until this last generation screwed it up. The advertisers pulled the plug on fun.
Thee University
REX said:

Update on KB
FAU beat ODU 58-28
Records set include
Highest scoring game
Most rushing TD's
Most rushing attempts
Most yards rushing
It's Owl time Thee
Need an Owl t-shirt?
xiledinok
Thee, they need prayers that the media doesn't start asking questions about Johnny Jefferson and how our starting running back became addicted to opiates with no one caring or paying attention.

xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

Thee, they need prayers that the media doesn't start asking questions about Johnny Jefferson and how our starting running back became addicted to opiates with no one caring or paying attention.

Weird how nobody cared but he got to go to rehab on Baylor's dime.
REX
Thee University said:

REX said:

Update on KB
FAU beat ODU 58-28
Records set include
Highest scoring game
Most rushing TD's
Most rushing attempts
Most yards rushing
It's Owl time Thee
Need an Owl t-shirt?

No thanks I've got plenty
Let me know if you need a really nice dri-fit FAU shirt to wear and I'll send you one!!!
Free no less
It's Owl time
Ghostrider
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

EK bear said:

Why does this thread still exist? Time to move on, Thee.
This.

Who cares what other coaches are doing, they have moved on.

Thee is having fun.
He's earned it.
Let him have fun.
I'm helping you blinders wearers heal. You are starting to realize those 2 lost us more games than they helped win. Particularly The Aggie,

Heal! Let go of your past transgressions and accept your needed enema!
Amen! Rhule will get us where that has-been Briles never could. Undoubtedly, a national championship awaits! Am I right, Thee?
As some have said, we hit a plateau with Briles. a #4 or #5 ranking was all we could have hoped for.
Mothra
Ghostrider said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

EK bear said:

This.

Thee is having fun.
He's earned it.
Let him have fun.
I'm helping you blinders wearers heal. You are starting to realize those 2 lost us more games than they helped win. Particularly The Aggie,

Amen! Rhule will get us where that has-been Briles never could. Undoubtedly, a national championship awaits! Am I right, Thee?
As some have said, we hit a plateau with Briles. a #4 or #5 ranking was all we could have hoped for.
Yup, good point. #5 and a New Years' Day bowl was all he was ever going to get us. Even without the scandal, glad he's gone.

It's time to return to old school Baylor football - 5-7 win seasons and the occasional Bluebonnet Bowl. Good times ahead !
xiledinok
Owl time? Is that what they call jury trial time in Central Texas? What happens if the gift the keeps on giving gets more grease thrown on the gift?
Google Josh Gordon. I think our former staff is a favorite of TMZ Sports.

BearO, did our former support staff get him hooked on pain killers and Baylor decided to pay for rehab? Sounds like it.
Gust Avrakotos
BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

yes.....provocative.
xiledinok
WAC_K_O BEAR said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

yes.....provocative.
It's pretty classy actually that Baylor would pay for Johnny Jefferson's rehab because our former staff got him hooked on pain killers. It makes perfect sense.
REX
xiledinok said:

WAC_K_O BEAR said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

yes.....provocative.
It's pretty classy actually that Baylor would pay for Johnny Jefferson's rehab because our former staff got him hooked on pain killers. It makes perfect sense.

What??? I thought the former staff just "hooked him up" with white gir....
Never mind
xiledinok
Hooking up with white girl in reference to drugs is slang for cocaine. Don't tell me we had a cocaine problem.
How did he get hooked on opiates and no one figure it out before the car crash?
Sounds like Baylor knew the former staff got him hooked on opiates. You would think he got the pain medication from somewhere. No one paid attention?
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Hooking up with white girl in reference to drugs is slang for cocaine. Don't tell me we had a cocaine problem.
How did he get hooked on opiates and no one figure it out before the car crash?
Sounds like Baylor knew the former staff got him hooked on opiates. You would think he got the pain medication from somewhere. No one paid attention?
Awesome. Glad they're gone then. Now we are instilling NY Giants style discipline and getting rid of all the "thugs" (i.e. bad black players), as you said.

x, since you were one of the first to proclaim Briles wouldn't get us to the top, how soon can we expect Rhule and company to have us playing in the Final Four? 3, 4 or 5 years?
xiledinok
Won't make it unless he recruits.
Briles built us on sand.
It will take 3 years with the attrition.
You are worried about "thugs"and claiming everything is racial.
Lucky, I didn't put money on over under this season. I ll let you know why privately.

What do you think of the old staff doping up ole Johnny Jefferson?
BearO posted Baylor paid for rehab. Isn't that so interesting?
BearO likes to make Baylor look bad.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Briles built us on sand.
Lucky, I didn't put money on over under this season. I ll let you know why privately.

Could care less about the old staff. They're gone forever and not coming back. Time to stop dwelling on the past and live in the present.

So, again I ask, when can we expect to be playing in the Final Four? Or are you now backing off of those statements as well.

Methinks you don't seem so confident anymore in the former NY Giants assistant. What gives?
Thee University
Mothra said:

Ghostrider said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

EK bear said:

This.

Thee is having fun.
He's earned it.
Let him have fun.

Yup, good point. #5 and a New Years' Day bowl was all he was ever going to get us. Even without the scandal, glad he's gone.

It's time to return to old school Baylor football - 5-7 win seasons and the occasional Bluebonnet Bowl. Good times ahead !
The only thing that counts and all people outside of Waco care about is the FINAL ranking. I know you Teddy Bears throw out those single digit rankings but they don't mean jack squat. Hell, even I played on a #6 Bear squad by your pansie-@$$ed measurements.

If GT got us into a couple of NewYears Bowls with no resources, no support and junior college facilities, Matt will get us there too.

I just hope the Briles Boys gifts that keep on giving dry up soon. Word on the street is that there are a few more that will make even the most puckered up lips let go of that tattered and soiled robe (I think by now it is actually a Comfort Inn bath towel you guys are clinging to) making you sob and howl.

We will be back. We'll do it by the rules and with no stink on it. Baylor got played by the carpetbagger.
Mothra
Amen. Briles sucked and accomplished nothing. Top ten finishes and New Years Day bowls are overrated anyway.

And of course Rhule will get us to where that crappy ass coach Briles never could. He's proving it with the process he's employing which is far superior to Briles. We are going to start seeing wins any day now.

Thee, by what year do you think he gets us to to the final four? I'm thinking year 3 with the natty in year 4. You?
marco
Mothra said:

Amen. Briles sucked and accomplished nothing. Top ten finishes and New Years Day bowls are overrated anyway.

And of course Rhule will get us to where that crappy ass coach Briles never could. He's proving it with the process he's employing which is far superior to Briles. We are going to start seeing wins any day now.

Thee, by what year do you think he gets us to to the final four? I'm thinking year 3 with the natty in year 4. You?
The offensive genius of Matt Rhule will soon surpass anything that Art Briles accomplished on the gridiron at BU. #trusttheprocess
Thee University
marco said:

Mothra said:

The offensive genius of Matt Rhule will soon surpass anything that Art Briles accomplished on the gridiron at BU. #
It won't be soon enough to pacify all of you studs but it will happen and it will be something ALL Baylor folks can be proud of and won't be tainted.

The gnashing of little gremlin teeth is strong on this board.

To help you transition order up a few Owl tees and dream of yesteryear.
Thee University
Rebuilding a football program (the right way - on solid ground) is a huge task. That sinking sand has got a hold of some of you pencil-necks.

Malbec
I'm not sure that most would consider taking over a program that had appeared in 7 straight bowl games (after having never been in more than 2 in a row in over 100 years before) as being a daunting rebuild job, but then again Baylor has shown propensity for demolishing perfectly good structures before under questionable pretenses.
D. C. Bear
Malbec said:

I'm not sure that most would consider taking over a program that had appeared in 7 straight bowl games (after having never been in more than 2 in a row in over 100 years before) as being a daunting rebuild job, but then again Baylor has shown propensity for demolishing perfectly good structures before under questionable pretenses.

ICWYDT
Mothra
Thee University said:

marco said:

Mothra said:

The offensive genius of Matt Rhule will soon surpass anything that Art Briles accomplished on the gridiron at BU. #
It won't be soon enough to pacify all of you studs but it will happen and it will be something ALL Baylor folks can be proud of and won't be tainted.

The gnashing of little gremlin teeth is strong on this board.

To help you transition order up a few Owl tees and dream of yesteryear.
So, when will he surpass the success of Briles and have us in the Final Four? Year 3? 4? 5? Which is it? When will the greatness emerge?
Mothra
Thee University said:

Rebuilding a football program (the right way - on solid ground) is a huge task. That sinking sand has got a hold of some of you pencil-necks.

Ah yes, he's rebuilding it the right way. Kind of like we heard Kevin Steele was doing when we were lost in the wilderness for 4 years. Sounds swell.

Internal improvements abound!
xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

Briles built us on sand.

Luckily I did put a lot of money on the under (7.5 wins). Didn't think I'd win after 5 games but I'll take it.

In case you haven't been able to tell, I don't have to do anything to make Baylor look bad.
xiledinok
Well it doesn't take much to make you guys look bad either I mean let's face it what's going to be the surprise in November.
Can you guys at least go a month without getting shot in the foot?
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Well it doesn't take much to make you guys look bad either I mean let's face it what's going to be the surprise in November.
Can you guys at least go a month without getting shot in the foot?
Can someone please translate this?
xiledinok
Our former staff cannot go a month without some trash flying all over the place.
They think taking shots at Baylor makes them look good.
No one cares because everyone thinks they are thugs.

Mothra,
What is the deal with Johnny Jefferson? Did Kaz get him some hillbilly heroin to ease his pain?
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Our former staff cannot go a month without some trash flying all over the place.
They think taking shots at Baylor makes them look good.
No one cares because everyone thinks they are thugs.

Mothra,
What is the deal with Johnny Jefferson? Did Kaz get him some hillbilly heroin to ease his pain?
Don't know. Don't care. I'd rather live in the present than in the past.

Speaking of the present, when will Rhule surpass the success of Briles and have us in the Final Four? Year 3? 4? 5? Which is it? When will the greatness emerge?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.