Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,095 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Monte runs the D and special teams.
xiledinok
Update:
Sun Devils move to 5-4 with 4th quarter comeback win at home against Colorado, a place where marijuana is legal.
REX
So looks like Bennett and KB will be going bowling. Thee? X?
RR/BV
Bowling sounds fun!
MilliVanilli
REX said:

You're welcome to don those t-shirts.

Why do you care what a journeyman DC on a mediocre Pac 12 team and the OC of a Conference USA team do?

D. C. Bear
MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Why do you care what a journeyman DC on a mediocre Pac 12 team and the OC of a Conference USA team do?

Who knows?
Ask Thee.
He started this thread.
Thee University
REX said:

I hope so. They deserve it! You guys deserve to ask for an Owl and Sun Devil tee shirt for Christmas.

Wait a minute..................what's this? Both of their juice boxing bowls they are likely to end up in (Boca Raton and Las Vegas) are played on 12/16 and 12/21.

You are going to have to ask your wifeys for permission to open your Christmas gift tee shirts BEFORE Christmas so that you and about 50,000 fans can gear up.

LMAO!

ASU defense is currently #105 with a bullet!
xiIedinok
Thee University said:

REX said:

I hope so. They deserve it! You guys deserve to ask for an Owl and Sun Devil tee shirt for Christmas.

Wait a minute..................what's this? Both of their juice boxing bowls they are likely to end up in (Boca Raton and Las Vegas) are played on 12/16 and 12/21.

You are going to have to ask your wifeys for permission to open your Christmas gift tee shirts BEFORE Christmas so that you and about 50,000 fans can gear up.

LMAO!

Seems better than #122 and second to last Power 5 team behind UCLA.
(I'll let you try to figure out which team is #122)
REX
Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

Wow that's where you want to go with this?
Again nice thread you started here. Working well for you!!!
marco
Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

#105 in what statistic?
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

So................are you going to get that Owl tee or the Sun Devil and will your wife (or boyfriend) let you open it up before Christmas so you can watch those powderpuff bowl games?

Wait a minute...............you do have cable or SAT don't you?
Thee University
marco said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

#105 in what statistic?
Don't tell me you are one of those nimrods who believes only in points per possession???????
REX
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

So................are you going to get that Owl tee or the Sun Devil and will your wife (or boyfriend) let you open it up before Christmas so you can watch those powderpuff bowl games?

Don't know what an SAT is but I'll be watching the bowl game in person. You?
EvilTroyAndAbed
KBriles will be snatched up at a P5 school to be their OC in a year or two. He'll have answer a few questions, of course, but the toxicity won't stick to him like it has his dad. The way he's doing his job, he'll be a head coach in less than a decade.
EvilTroyAndAbed
MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Because they both did a lot for this program. Heck, Bennett busted his tail until the last play for us last year.
MilliVanilli
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Because they both did a lot for this program. Heck, Bennett busted his tail until the last play for us last year.
Guy Morriss did more than either of them to get Baylor on track, did you follow him at Texas A&M-Commerce?

How about when traversed back into the high school ranks?
marco
Thee University said:

marco said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

#105 in what statistic?
Don't tell me you are one of those nimrods who believes only in points per possession???????
No, of course not! I'm one of those nimrods that wants you to give an honest answer, if you can.
Malbec
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

Didn't we play a game on the Fox Business Channel?
Malbec
MilliVanilli said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Guy Morriss did more than either of them to get Baylor on track, did you follow him at Texas A&M-Commerce?

I did. He was 0-3 vs. Incarnate Word there, and when his players stole all of the newspapers on campus to keep people from reading an article about drugs and football at TAMC, he called it, "the best team building exercise they ever did."
xiIedinok
MilliVanilli said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Please keep posting Milli
MilliVanilli
BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Please keep posting Milli
I will, Art. It aggravates you to no end I realize, but the fact it does only serves as proof I'm right.
perrynative
Only in your own mind.
Thee University
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

USo looks like Bennett and KB will be going bowling. Thee? X?

Just because he threw fits on the sidelines when his kids could not get lined up right did not necessarily mean he was busting his tail for us.
D. C. Bear
Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Just because he threw fits on the sidelines when his kids could not get lined up right did not necessarily mean he was busting his tail for us.
Thee, this thread was a bad, bad idea.
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

I don't start watching bowl games until AFTER Christmas. In person? Admirable. Must be family.

Satellite.

SAT = Satellite
Thee University
D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

It's been fun and from the activity, another hit. Don't tell me you aren't rooting for ASU and that Florida "something" school!

Points per possession DC. Have you given up?
Got Mulk?
I wish CPB all the best. He gave 110% last season. Always a class act.

KB will top out at this Conference USA school. He was part of the group that quit on the team last season. He is a non factor to me.

I am more interested in moving forward. We won this weekend and we get better every weekend. Sic'em Bears!!!!!
Fozzie
Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Bennett was a lazy recruiter. Spent a lot of his time in College Station. Gush and Achuff definitely were grinders as recruiters. But tougher to get guys when your head coach and coordinator weren't really beating the bushes on the recruiting trail.

I think Rhule and this staff will recruit better and that is a big key to getting this turned around. It will be hard to find another offensive mind and quarterback whisperer like Art but I bet we see a lot more consistent talent across the board in a couple of years.

REX
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

I don't start watching bowl games until AFTER Christmas. In person? Admirable. Must be family.

Satellite.

SAT = Satellite

Oh now I got it. Darn for a minute there I thought I was gonna have to take a test to remain on this site.
Just curious did you ever play in a pre Christmas bowl game? You're around my age did they even have them back then?
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

LMAO!

Satellite.

SAT = Satellite

Oh now I got it. Darn for a minute there I thought I was gonna have to take a test to remain on this site.
Just curious did you ever play in a pre Christmas bowl game? You're around my age did they even have them back then?
Nope.

Peach Bowl versus Clemson was played December 31, 1979
There were only 15 Bowl games that year.
7 were played before or on Christmas

Cotton Bowl versus Alabama was played January 1, 1981
There were only 15 Bowl games that season.
4 were played before Christmas
D. C. Bear
Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

It's been fun and from the activity, another hit. Don't tell me you aren't rooting for ASU and that Florida "something" school!

Points per possession DC. Have you given up?
I don't have a site that gives raw points per possession for this year, but we're ranked below 90 on both offensive and defensive efficiency by football outsiders as of 10/28. I have hope for the future, but we're pretty bad right now. I have not given up.
xiIedinok
Fozzie said:

Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Bennett was a lazy recruiter. Spent a lot of his time in College Station. Gush and Achuff definitely were grinders as recruiters. But tougher to get guys when your head coach and coordinator weren't really beating the bushes on the recruiting trail.

I think Rhule and this staff will recruit better and that is a big key to getting this turned around. It will be hard to find another offensive mind and quarterback whisperer like Art but I bet we see a lot more consistent talent across the board in a couple of years.

Now we know what kind of drivel the premium board is being fed
xiledinok
People will tune in just to watch Lame get beat.
Malbec
Courtesy Massey Ratings:

BIGGEST FBS UPSETS of 2017

1) Liberty 48 - Baylor 45 Upset Factor: (268)
2) Middle Tenn St 30 - Syracuse 23 (126)
3) Syracuse 27 - Clemson 24 (94)
4) Troy 24 - LSU 21 (77)
5) Maryland 51 - Texas 41 (73)
Fozzie
BearackObama said:

Fozzie said:

Thee University said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

Now we know what kind of drivel the premium board is being fed
No one on the premium board is saying that. I form my own opinions. 247 Sports Composite Recruiting Rankings.

2018: 33
2017: 40
2016: 40
2015: 36
2014: 25
2013: 27
2012: 26
2011: 46
2010: 38
2009: 53
2008: 58

247 guys hate Baylor so they are not giving them any bumps that is for sure. Rhule is an animal on the recruiting trail. With a little success, I think he lands consistent top 20 classes. Thanks in large part to Art Briles success and the generosity of large donors to get the new stadium done. Baylor has a great situation. If they make a bowl next year, I think recruiting will be better than it was under Briles. Different but better. Much better talent on the defensive side of the ball.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.