Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,107 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't expect much from the offense. I ll stay sober Saturday to watch Smith do his best job from avoiding getting splatted on the turf. It doesn't take much of a football fan to see the returning line cannot block. It isn't exactly like watching Larry Allen pull on plays.
Also, Rhule really screwed up bringing advanced pro style with the roster. Our quarterback is going to have to learn to look off safeties starting this week. 1 read and a toss won't work in the offense.

I ve seen enough D2 games to recognize defiencies on rosters. The big whales for Liberty pretty much reminded me why Big 12 defenses don't get drafted.

Rex, I was told you guys would make an online case concerning Reagan Ramsower. I m still waiting. It must be difficult to redact all of the bad parts for you guys for the case against him. I hear it is easier with you guys not hiding it.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

I didn't expect much from the offense. I ll stay sober Saturday to watch Smith do his best job from avoiding getting splatted on the turf. It doesn't take much of a football fan to see the returning line cannot block. It isn't exactly like watching Larry Allen pull on plays.
Also, Rhule really screwed up bringing advanced pro style with the roster. Our quarterback is going to have to learn to look off safeties starting this week. 1 read and a toss won't work in the offense.

I ve seen enough D2 games to recognize defiencies on rosters. The big whales for Liberty pretty much reminded me why Big 12 defenses don't get drafted.

Rex, I was told you guys would make an online case concerning Reagan Ramsower. I m still waiting. It must be difficult to redact all of the bad parts for you guys for the case against him. I hear it is easier with you guys not hiding it.
Big whales from Liberty? I have to admit, I laughed out loud at that one. I think you need to take a look at their roster before declaring any of their players "whales." Looks like they have a couple of 300-pounders in the 6'1" range, and then the next biggest DL is 270. They have a starting DE who is 220. Now let's compare that to say our roster, and you tell me who has the bigger whales. The DL we are going to see Saturday is quite a bit bigger than that

So, Rhule and his New York Giants pedigree screwed up in trying to install an unworkable system on offense, eh? That must come as a shock, given what you told us about how we were going to be much better with Rhule and his NY Giants pedigree in charge.
Last of the Larrys
This thread.

xiledinok
I didn't realize we didn't have an experienced quarterback that could read progressions.
Liberty was short and heavy.

It is painful to watch but I have no control. I m sure Wac will have a short list of candidates by the end of the season. I m behind Rhule. He is our hope for at least the next two seasons. Rhule is ready to play the freshman. I ll be excited to see Brewer get a shot. He seems to be the true choice.

The way Orlando Brown laid Oakman on his back you would have thought Oakman wanted to make money laying on his back. Ou throttled us last year with Art Briles' experienced players. Riley out coached the leftovers the two previous seasons-one with clearly less talent.
I don't have expectations with true freshmen. Suprised you didnt sell your tickets.
cool34
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when that Hill Country Red neck kicks the ever living **** out of you one of these days, I remember when, go get 'em 57
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Krieg said:

granite said:

"all this back and forth is a bunch of idiotic crap.....regardless of how we got here, we are here and no amount of b!tiching and moaning about it is going to change anything. as for CAB,CKB, or Phil Bennett I wish them the best of luck but could give 2 ****s less what they did last week. I loved CAB as our coach, but his time here is over....not happy so far with CMR but time will tell if he was the right choice. There is absolutely no way to know if he can get it turned around in 3 games but as frustrated as I am, i will never turn my back on Baylor over a football coach. Oh, and we still have the dancing nuggs, and now a little tykes basketball goal.....what the fuq is that all about. I'm ready to get back to playing with the big boys, not the playground.

I agree with pretty much all of this.

Now if we can get the people that hate Briles to shut up about him we would largely stop talking about him/them. Unfortunately they feel the need to lie about his football success, which you'd think would be undeniable, and that creates this back and forth.
I do not start a reality check Briles post unless one of you boy-toy lovers puts up a pitiful post about how he did nothing wrong, ran a clean program or that the BOR is to blame for this entire mess.

The embarrassing posts supporting a coach who used Baylor like a hooker down on Elm Street need an equal number of non-support posts. I am happy to oblige given the damage The Briles Clan did while leaving. If they could not tear it up they ______ on it so as to leave alumni with a "gift that keeps on giving".

Nobody denies the W-L record Briles put up. He left as one of Baylor's Top 5 coaches and nearly won a few top tier bowl games. He nearly won out in conference play every year and nearly got the UT job. Nearly.

New name perhaps? NEARLY Art Briles.
Well, in terms of success on the field, he was No. 1, above even Grant Teaff.

Your post would make more sense if you were attacking his and his staffs personal failures and scandal. Instead, you're complaining about shared conference titles and losing in New Year's Day Bowl games, as we are looking at going 0-12 this season, and have taken a major step back in all phases of the game (despite your predictions that Rhule is better than Briles and would achieve more success). Those criticisms are looking pretty stupid coming off of losses to Liberty, UTSA and Duke, as we are watching out of shape players get beaten week in and week out. Make that really stupid. Perhaps we should name your boy Rhule, NOT EVEN CLOSE RHULE?

Would appreciate some answers to my post above.
I complained about the 1 shared title with the toads because it did not have to happen. Neither did the big stage monumental implosions. Our 1 dimensional program was doomed for that final step.

Show me where I said Matt would be better than our previous coach. After 3 games?????

You and your kind ( need I describe you?) cut and run when it gets tough or your savior screws himself out of a job.

Out of shape players????? How do you know what kind of condition our Bears are in?
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Krieg said:

granite said:

"all this back and forth is a bunch of idiotic crap.....regardless of how we got here, we are here and no amount of b!tiching and moaning about it is going to change anything. as for CAB,CKB, or Phil Bennett I wish them the best of luck but could give 2 ****s less what they did last week. I loved CAB as our coach, but his time here is over....not happy so far with CMR but time will tell if he was the right choice. There is absolutely no way to know if he can get it turned around in 3 games but as frustrated as I am, i will never turn my back on Baylor over a football coach. Oh, and we still have the dancing nuggs, and now a little tykes basketball goal.....what the fuq is that all about. I'm ready to get back to playing with the big boys, not the playground.

Now if we can get the people that hate Briles to shut up about him we would largely stop talking about him/them. Unfortunately they feel the need to lie about his football success, which you'd think would be undeniable, and that creates this back and forth.
I do not start a reality check Briles post unless one of you boy-toy lovers puts up a pitiful post about how he did nothing wrong, ran a clean program or that the BOR is to blame for this entire mess.

The embarrassing posts supporting a coach who used Baylor like a hooker down on Elm Street need an equal number of non-support posts. I am happy to oblige given the damage The Briles Clan did while leaving. If they could not tear it up they ______ on it so as to leave alumni with a "gift that keeps on giving".

Nobody denies the W-L record Briles put up. He left as one of Baylor's Top 5 coaches and nearly won a few top tier bowl games. He nearly won out in conference play every year and nearly got the UT job. Nearly.

Your post would make more sense if you were attacking his and his staffs personal failures and scandal. Instead, you're complaining about shared conference titles and losing in New Year's Day Bowl games, as we are looking at going 0-12 this season, and have taken a major step back in all phases of the game (despite your predictions that Rhule is better than Briles and would achieve more success). Those criticisms are looking pretty stupid coming off of losses to Liberty, UTSA and Duke, as we are watching out of shape players get beaten week in and week out. Make that really stupid. Perhaps we should name your boy Rhule, NOT EVEN CLOSE RHULE?

I complained about the 1 shared title with the toads because it did not have to happen. Neither did the big stage monumental implosions. Our 1 dimensional program was doomed for that final step.

Show me where I said Matt would be better than our previous coach. After 3 games?????

You and your kind ( need I describe you?) cut and run when it gets tough or your savior screws himself out of a job.

Out of shape players????? How do you know what kind of condition our Bears are in?

It's amusing to see you and x walking back your prognostications. You both said numerous times Briles couldn't get us over the top because he didn't focus on defense and special teams and that Rhule would make us more well rounded and get us over the hump. Interesting that after 3 games you're walking that back.
Dman
Wow. So thankful for the premium side of this board. I now see where the dredges of baylorfans like Thee and Milli have landed. And true to form his fascination with Briles is still going strong. I've never seen anything like it. He's literally incapable of moving on. Good luck guys. Just remember with these two, debating a fool is a pointless effort. It can only bring you down. It's been a breath of fresh air not seeing their dribble.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thee University said:

This ought to be fun to watch. They are both off to a great start. At least they are not stealing any more Baylor cash.
Only you would think its fun to see others win games while we lose to Liberty and UTSA and Duke..
Thee University
Dman said:

Wow. So thankful for the premium side of this board. I now see where the dredges of baylorfans like Thee and Milli have landed. And true to form his fascination with Briles is still going strong. I've never seen anything like it. He's literally incapable of moving on. Good luck guys. Just remember with these two, debating a fool is a pointless effort. It can only bring you down. It's been a breath of fresh air not seeing their dribble.
Fascination? No.

Disgust & disappointment? Damn right.

Dredges? Go get your Webster!

I serve as psychotherapy for you guys who are suffering from depression, anger, suicide (I shut down my Alico Building Diving Board) and even explosive diarrhea (both of the mouth & keister). I refuse to give up on you. I shall leave no man nor Bubble Boy behind!

Thee University
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Thee University said:

This ought to be fun to watch. They are both off to a great start. At least they are not stealing any more Baylor cash.
Only you would think its fun to see others win games while we lose to Liberty and UTSA and Duke..
We have had to pay a very heavy price for having sinned. It is not over yet. It will get worse.

I am here to hold your hand and get you through it.

Lean on me!
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Krieg said:

granite said:

It's amusing to see you and x walking back your prognostications. You both said numerous times Briles couldn't get us over the top because he didn't focus on defense and special teams and that Rhule would make us more well rounded and get us over the hump. Interesting that after 3 games you're walking that back.
I'll tell you what is interesting........quitting and taking your ball home after 3 games. I know it is only a nerf ball for you but I thought you had started to drop that left nut.

Cut & Run!

Let me know what size Owl t-shirt you wear. Don't measure the neck size. I already know. It is of the pencil variety.

historian
la1037 said:

Art Briles or Jim Grobe or Dave Roberts or Hilary Clinton would not have lost to Liberty with our current talent. Only sour grapes keep you from seeing that.
Hillary lost to Donald Trump. 'Nuff said.
80sBEAR
Bennett updates? Really? Hell, at this point, bring back NORWOO!!!!!
Thee University
Before I start ordering Owl tees I need to get sizes. With all of the quitters lining up this may take a while.

So far they all seem to be ladies cut, pencil necked, flat chested and tiny, tiny arm holes. However, to adhere to FAU typical t-shirt fan expectations, all t-shirts will be certified Florida trailer trash & redneck approved. We will rip the sleeves off completely and have them pre-sweated out.

All you have to do is slap one on and head to the nearest Joe's Crab Shack. Of course they won't have the game on here in Texas but sometime on Sunday the FAU score will finally be picked up and the 1000 yards of offense will fix you boys right up.

Fly high Owls!
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Fascination? No.

I serve as psychotherapy for you guys who are suffering from depression, anger, suicide (I shut down my Alico Building Diving Board) and even explosive diarrhea (both of the mouth & keister). I refuse to give up on you. I shall leave no man nor Bubble Boy behind!

Thee, your act is old. You are a "has been" who played once and now thinks that makes you relevant. This is all you did on BF. Brikes..Briles..Briles..then scream others couldn't let him go. But when you look, YOU started 9-10 threads about...guess who...Briles. Now you bring it over here. I literally have sic'em posters who know me PM me asking what the deal is with you and a few other BF morons. Your reputation is secure. You're a 1 trick pony (Briles fascination) who doesn't contribute anything to a board besides stir things up. The irony, You've made yourself more irrelevant than the object of your fascination/former coach NO LONGER HERE. Just couldn't help but laugh when I saw your dribble now on this page. Thank God for the premium page. Avoiding your mind numbing fascination is justification enough to pay!
xiledinok
Art was to busy trying to train Kendall and Lebby as football coaches to win a national championship.
He also would never take the next step and hire a real defensive coordinator that is on the rise not on the fall.
Look at Todd Graham. Everyone outside the bubble knows he has no shot with Bennett.

I enjoy the fact I get called out. I was able detach myself from the robe by July 2016. It was clear by then that many sins were career enders for Art.
Art actually believed taking the settlement would mean more coaching. Sad, pathetic but par for the course.
His crew managed to seal their fates post firing. No one credible wants a part. No one trust "one foot" on college campuses.
BearInBigD
Thee University said:

Before I start ordering Owl tees I need to get sizes. With all of the quitters lining up this may take a while.

So far they all seem to be ladies cut, pencil necked, flat chested and tiny, tiny arm holes. However, to adhere to FAU typical t-shirt fan expectations, all t-shirts will be certified Florida trailer trash & redneck approved. We will rip the sleeves off completely and have them pre-sweated out.

All you have to do is slap one on and head to the nearest Joe's Crab Shack. Of course they won't have the game on here in Texas but sometime on Sunday the FAU score will finally be picked up and the 1000 yards of offense will fix you boys right up.

Fly high Owls!
Don't worry, Thee. They'll have plenty of 4XLs for washed-up fat-a$$e$ such as yourself.
Thee University
Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Fascination? No.

Thee, your act is old. You are a "has been" who played once and now thinks that makes you relevant and entitles you to be a ******. This is all you did on BF. Brikes..Briles..Briles..then scream others couldn't let him go. But when you look, YOU started 9-10 threads about...guess who...Briles. Now you bring it over here. I literally have sic'em posters who know me PM me asking what the deal is with you and a few other BF morons. Your reputation is secure. You're a 1 trick pony (Brikes fascination) who doesn't contribute anything to a board besides stir things up. You've made yourself more irrelevant than the object of your fascination/former coach NO LONGER HERE. Im not engaging anymore. Just couldn't help but laugh when I saw your dribble now on this page. Thank God for the premium page. Avoiding your mind numbing fascination is justification enough to pay!
Who is this Brikes fellow you keep bringing up?

Let me correct you:

Has been? I am a never was.

Relevant? Nope. But, in BU Bulletin Board arenas I rank right up there with HarleySpoon.

Briles obsession? Yes, I hold him responsible for the situation we find ourselves in. When one of you spurned lovers posts a "bring back Briles" tear jerker I feel compelled to even the slate.

Run along to your safe haven where the Baylor Bubble props you up and agrees with everything you say & believe. Roll around in daisy chains and circle jerks with like-minded quitters constantly crying and gnashing their teeth.

You and your kind are PRECISELY what BU does not need. Go get in line with the rest of the mindless and clueless robots.
Thee University
BearInBigD said:

Thee University said:

Fly high Owls!
Don't worry, Thee. They'll have plenty of 4XLs for washed-up fat-a$$e$ such as yourself.
I'll have you know I am a 3XL. My @$$ is not fat. I'll put my % of body fat up against yours any day.
GoldMind
Dman said:

Come, brother. Leave this pile of trailer filth and never look back. We premium members stand for reason, justice and we are enlightened. Dont stand for this madness any longer.

Btw, I think its chest day. Ill text you.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Dman
GoldMind said:

Dman said:

Come, brother. Leave this pile of trailer filth and never look back. We premium members stand for reason, justice and we are enlightened. Dont stand for this madness any longer.

Wise words. Wise words. I feel bad now. Thee is such an easy target. I should feel pity, nothing more...He played before there were concussion protocols.

Chest day?! Let the texts begin.
3 and OUT
Dman said:

GoldMind said:

Dman said:

Wise words. Wise words. I feel bad now. Thee is such an easy target. I should feel pity, nothing more...He played before there were concussion protocols.

Chest day?! Let the texts begin.
3 and OUT
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Fascination? No.

Thee, your act is old. You are a "has been" who played once and now thinks that makes you relevant and entitles you to be a ******. This is all you did on BF. Brikes..Briles..Briles..then scream others couldn't let him go. But when you look, YOU started 9-10 threads about...guess who...Briles. Now you bring it over here. I literally have sic'em posters who know me PM me asking what the deal is with you and a few other BF morons. Your reputation is secure. You're a 1 trick pony (Brikes fascination) who doesn't contribute anything to a board besides stir things up. You've made yourself more irrelevant than the object of your fascination/former coach NO LONGER HERE. Im not engaging anymore. Just couldn't help but laugh when I saw your dribble now on this page. Thank God for the premium page. Avoiding your mind numbing fascination is justification enough to pay!

Let me correct you:

Relevant? Nope. But, in BU Bulletin Board arenas I rank right up there with HarleySpoon.

Briles obsession? Yes, I hold him responsible for the situation we find ourselves in. When one of you spurned lovers posts a "bring back Briles" tear jerker I feel compelled to even the slate.

Run along to your safe haven where the Baylor Bubble props you up and agrees with everything you say & believe. Roll around in daisy chains and circle jerks with like-minded quitters constantly crying and gnashing their teeth.

You and your kind are PRECISELY what BU does not need. Go get in line with the rest of the mindless and clueless robots.
Thee, I would tell you to come join the premium board (a lot more people in there lean towards your general points than you think) but it's clear your work is needed out here! Keep up the good fight, brother!
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Krieg said:

granite said:

I'll tell you what is interesting........quitting and taking your ball home after 3 games. I know it is only a nerf ball for you but I thought you had started to drop that left nut.

Cut & Run!

Let me know what size Owl t-shirt you wear. Don't measure the neck size. I already know. It is of the pencil variety.

Whose quitting? Had season tickets since the Steele years, so I am not sure what you're talking about. Since you're having trouble keeping up and keep trying to change the subject, let me help you: I am talking about a crap product on the field. In case you missed it, that includes players gassed in the second half of games, players out of alignment, players missing tackles, players overlooking opponents, and an anemic offense. You said we would see a more well-rounded disciplined team. and it's been anything but. Why are you now making excuses for a crappy product? Gone soft in your old age. Do we need to start calling you bubear?

You've turned into what you despised. You're now an internal improvements guy. Unreal.
Mothra
Thee University said:

Fly high Owls!
Amen, bubear. Let's hear some more sunshine pumping? I want to hear about the internal improvements in the program!
Gust Avrakotos
Thee, weren't you just on here a week ago informing us that you were re-evaluating how much time you spend on Baylor message boards and needed to prioritize what is important in life? (BTW, when you go all in and support a coach that loses The Falwell Flop and to UTSA in consecutive weeks, that is typically what happens). Ask Gibby, he re-prioritized after going all in on Steele only to return with his tail between his legs.

What was the outcome of your evaluation on re-prioritizing? Your posting activity appears to be as frequent as any time in the past.

If you answer this tough question, I promise not to ask any more for 1 week. I know you don't like tough questions.

WAC
Mothra
BoatsNHos said:

Thee, weren't you just on here a week ago informing us that you were re-evaluating how much time you spend on Baylor message boards and needed to prioritize what is important in life? (BTW, when you go all in and support a coach that loses The Falwell Flop and to UTSA in consecutive weeks, that is typically what happens). Ask Gibby, he re-prioritized after going all in on Steele only to return with his tail between his legs.

What was the outcome of your evaluation on re-prioritizing? Your posting activity appears to be as frequent as any time in the past.

If you answer this tough question, I promise not to ask any more for 1 week. I know you don't like tough questions.

WAC
At the time he made that promise, he was disheartened by how badly he misjudged Rhule. Notice he does nothing to defend him like he used to. Rhule was once the guy who would be better than Briles, remember? Now he just claims the program is a wreck and Rhule needs time. Internal improvements and what not. In short, he's turned into bubear. And then after posters started gloating regarding what an idiot he is, he's a prideful guy so he has to come out swinging. He doesn't want others to realize how wrong he was in his judgments, about both Rhule and Briles - the guy he thought any number of coaches could replace and have similar success.

I suspect when we win 1 game or less and get our @sses handed to us week in and week out for the rest of the season, he will be calling for Rhule's head.

Dungeon Athletics
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Fascination? No.

Let me correct you:

An absolutely spot-on assessment of you and your pencil-necked buddies on the BOR. Even managed to work in the crying. Make sure they stay in that bubble, though. If they ever learn to stop mistaking selfish pride for righteous indignation, I'm not sure how they'll handle it.
xiledinok
Thee, make sure you throw a trailer skirt for random t-shirt purchasers. #1000, #2000, etc..

Instead of worshipping Florida Atlantic, it is better to spend time supporting alumni groups looking to shake some things up.
Up in exile or anywhere people breath and use their minds, those coaches are disgraced P.E. teachers.
Chanceux
BoatsNHos said:

We all know he can't remember what happened yesterday, let alone what he said last week.
Chanceux
xiledinok said:

Up in exile or anywhere people breath and use their minds
That sure as heck aint that POS state you live in boy. Remind me the last time you even were at a Baylor game boy. I give you permission to not mention yer POS state ever again. Really, quit talking about it. Or get lost. I don't want to see another reference to Oklahoma ever again from you.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Thee, make sure you throw a trailer skirt for random t-shirt purchasers. #1000, #2000, etc..

Instead of worshipping Florida Atlantic, it is better to spend time supporting alumni groups looking to shake some things up.
Up in exile or anywhere people breath and use their minds, those coaches are disgraced P.E. teachers.

Who is worshiping FA? No one on this thread.

You argue more straw men than anyone on this board. Undoubtedly, it's an attempt to deflect from the fact you were so wrong about Rhule.
xiledinok
I was at Liberty.
Like I said anywhere people are breathing. Sea to shining sea.
Speaking of Oklahoma, there's an exotic zoo off of I-35 South of Norman. I found employment for some folks you might know in need of money.

Us native Texans can spot trash a mile away. Oklahoma might be the only place you might find people who think your boys are intelligent. There are a bunch of humble poor folk. In fact, didn't one of the major losers that caused this mess graduate from the University of Oklahoma?
xiledinok
This was a Bennett and K Briles thread. It has been attacked by Briles resident ass kissers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.