Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,155 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Thee University said:

Has The Aggie run out of friends to hire him for some easy money?

Seems that way.

Why would I leave the board or this thread? The media and other outlets read it. I don't need the $1.000.

Akron gave up 45 last time out. SportsCenter might start a little late that evening.

They also scored 28. I'm giving you basically TWO touchdowns over the Vegas spread. You should be pushing me to go 5 dimes on this one big boy. Remember this is a team coached by Lame and KB. They might not even win straight up!! Lame or not?
Thanks

Look Rex, I don't think like a homeless camper. There's no need to make decisions that would cost me joy. I already sponsor but don't post on the pay board often because these guys are trying to run a business.
Why do you want a Baylor fan not to post on a Baylor board? You aren't a fan of Baylor.

I got you
Let's make this easy for you
You risk $3.00 to my $2.00 and if you lose you'll be able to afford to pay me off and still brag to your buddies about betting and still enlighten all on this site.
Win win
Thanks
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Bennett underperformed at Baylor and was a token hire among the good ole boy coaching network. If it mattered in Phoenix, Bennett would have been eliminated by the paying customers prior to his hiring.
Graham's miserable attempt to sure up his defense could convince no one he wanted his job this year.
The buyout was too high last season.

Thank you Limited for keeping it moving forward. I had a very good idea what was going down in Tempe this season. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Rex, tell us about Akl ron. Is Terry Bowden still their head coach?

No but you will be able to watch them soon since they have a BOWL game left to play!
No, I have a couple of Bears play in the NBA that evening. They are slight favors.
I 'll catch the highlights. How many points will you give me? I think this bowl game for FAU isn't is good as their group. They would be a Top 40 Team bowl, imo.

9-1/2 first quarter
16-1/2 first half
27-1/2 game
You choose the amount
Will you give me 35.5? This is a mismatch.

Wait a second - you need 35.5 for a guy you slammed as unqualified and was hired because of nepotism? That's a lot of points for an incompetent coordinator.
Lame Kiffin has changed up the offense. It is a nice mix. He'll steal the Briles recipes and mix it with his to get another job somewhere people are desperate for football.
Mothra, this thread has delivered. Now, I am betting with FAU family members. Where is Staley to bet on the game? BearO?
Yes, baby Briles wasn't competent at Baylor. Re watch TCU 2015 and scream at Patty for a few hours. Wait until the end and watch Art have to tell them to "run the football" during the 10 inch rain storm.
The nepotism cost us the Sugar Bowl. A playoff contender was stunned we'd have Lebby as a coordinator. Oh well, the institution of football, the NFL, has banned your favorite brand.

I'll take that bet. Now, the Zips need to show up like they did against Buffalo.

The new head man at Arizona State must have watched some film of his new defense. Points per possession won't be used at ASU.

Amount?
$150 for me, $100 for you.
You are getting 35.5 points and you are betting $100 to win $150 on top of that??? Wow, for a guy that is quick to diss Lane Kiffin and KB as coaches, you sure seem to have zero faith in what you preach.
I want to take his money. If he wins he 'll get 150. I ll just take his $100. One night for him at the Ruston Hilton while I 'll spend it at the TeePee Inn off I 40 in Hinton. Arkon is weak. I wasn't going to let him give me just 27.5.

Vegas has the line at 22.5.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Weird that you feel you need 2 more touchdowns against two terrible coaches in Lane and KB. For 2 more TDs, it should be $200 and $100 at a minimum.

I believe Rex has great knowledge regarding FAU. I have acknowleged to him they have had a great season. I believe they are a Top 40 team and much better than Arkon.
I saw Lame mixed new offense and like it to a point. It looks familiar but with a few wrinkles. Lame still cannot be trusted.

The line moved 2 touchdowns to get to 22.5.
I think the issue is the fact Arkon's defense is capable of getting dog drilled. They are not very good. The over was 61.5 to start.

55-19. Maybe 62-24.
Rex posted $150. I lose I ll send the money where ever. Does he want $200. I wouldn't want to cheat. He can donate his losing to the FAU general scholarship fund.
Mothra needs therapy. He must be living vicariously through Tapps 6A football these days.

Weird how you saw "Lame" and his team even though you claimed they weren't on TV anywhere.
And no, the line hasn't moved 14 points. That's absurd. But par for the course for your dumb ass.

No, idiot stay off of booze and pills. The after 5 mix is going to kill you.
The line moved from 9.5 to 22.5. The over/under is 63.5. It moved a bit.
Furthermore idiot, I knew the game was on television. ESPN owns these games. Why would I have a post asking Rex about the game time and television? ESPN has several networks and Rex knows.
No it didn't. You are either dumb or a bold faced liar or both. I even linked the site for you earlier! It opened at 17.5. Only moved 5 points.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/
ColomboLQ

Double post. Please delete.
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

Thee University said:

Seems that way.

Why would I leave the board or this thread? The media and other outlets read it. I don't need the $1.000.

Akron gave up 45 last time out. SportsCenter might start a little late that evening.
The yellow on your back is showing.
xiledinok
It is well worth $1,000 to have FAU wanting me to stop posting on a Baylor board? I must be on to something.
Yellow would be filing a lawsuit, trashing folks then running away when the consequences get too hot.

This is a simple bet. It really isn't your concern. You need to save your energy for jury trials, lower level bowls and other things that brighten your day.

The media reads these boards. I had some gold drop on my desk today. Not good for the robe. What will be their legacy in year? Truth don't lie#!
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Thee University said:

Seems that way.

They also scored 28. I'm giving you basically TWO touchdowns over the Vegas spread. You should be pushing me to go 5 dimes on this one big boy. Remember this is a team coached by Lame and KB. They might not even win straight up!! Lame or not?
Thanks

Look Rex, I don't think like a homeless camper. There's no need to make decisions that would cost me joy. I already sponsor but don't post on the pay board often because these guys are trying to run a business.
Why do you want a Baylor fan not to post on a Baylor board? You aren't a fan of Baylor.

I got you
Let's make this easy for you
You risk $3.00 to my $2.00 and if you lose you'll be able to afford to pay me off and still brag to your buddies about betting and still enlighten all on this site.
Win win
Thanks
I had a good time posting about the tank. It was discredited then one evening in November a blowout occurred on the field and on twitter. Someone slipped and proclaimed "one foot out the door" and it was clear it was all about bowl bonuses and taking care of loyalist KD Cannon, one of those undrafted guys who thought one route and inflated track numbers would get him to the NFL, the institution of football. The "one foot" was priceless. I think the band Buckcherry wrote a song about those types.

Like I posted above. I don't want your money. I told you I would let you donate it to the FAU general scholarship fund.
Michibear
So, CPB is retiring.

https://www.foxsports.com/arizona/story/defensive-coordinator-bennett-will-not-join-edwards-staff-at-asu-121217

PartyBear
I had heard he may be Fisher's DC at A&M but if he went out of his way to say he was turning down ASU for family/health reasons, I hope the best for his or his family's health.
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

It is well worth $1,000 to have FAU wanting me to stop posting on a Baylor board? I must be on to something.
Yellow would be filing a lawsuit, trashing folks then running away when the consequences get too hot.

This is a simple bet. It really isn't your concern. You need to save your energy for jury trials, lower level bowls and other things that brighten your day.

The media reads these boards. I had some gold drop on my desk today. Not good for the robe. What will be their legacy in year? Truth don't lie#!
I haven't made up my mind whether you are the worst poster on this board or just the dumbest. But now I am certain that you are the biggest joke on this board, and that's saying something.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

I haven't made up my mind whether you are the worst poster on this board or just the dumbest. But now I am certain that you are the biggest joke on this board, and that's saying something.
You certainly have your head up someone's ass.
Keep riding the washed up loser train.
I could probably feed you a bowl of **** and you would liked it because your buddy bought it.
Being a coward would be to look at a video and doing nothing.
The source I look at had 9.5 and still did today. Why would I bet a lower level game and let some dude I don't know dictate my betting? I m not your *****. You cannot beat up on me to get your way.

Rex, came across some gold today.

ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

I could probably feed you a bowl of **** and you would liked it because your buddy bought it.
The source I look at had 9.5 and still did today. Why would I bet a lower level game and let some dude I don't know dictate my betting? I m not your *****. You cannot beat up on me to get your way.

Dude, you talk more trash about the former regime and Lane Kiffin than anyone else on this board. You have a chance to bet against those very same people you repeatedly trash AND you are getting TWO extra touchdowns on top of that, and you puss out? You have your head up your own ass and what's sad is that you don't even know it.
Thee University
Take your betting BS off the board. This was a stellar thread until you guys started with limp dick bets.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

Dude, you talk more trash about the former regime and Lane Kiffin than anyone else on this board. You have a chance to bet against those very same people you repeatedly trash AND you are getting TWO extra touchdowns on top of that, and you puss out? You have your head up your own ass and what's sad is that you don't even know it.
Dude, you need to find someone else that gets psyched out easily. I m trying to make a bet and you interfer. God help you that I don't have any faith in Arkon. There is enough touch football being played this year and I have seen enough of FAU's primary back to know he 'll set records. 22.5 is a blowout. I didn't even bring up betting but took the opportunity.

No one cares about some college football fan blasting on Lame. Where have you been? Lame is known to millions. It is national past time to blast him. Comedy Central makes money blasting him.
Kendal. Tanker. The love is mutual. Just killed us at Cotton and 2015.
xiledinok
Thee University said:

Take your betting BS off the board. This was a stellar thread until you guys started with limp dick bets.
The coach's father brought it up. Opportunity was knocking then they started going sideways.
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

Dude, you need to find someone else that gets psyched out easily. I m trying to make a bet and you interfer. God help you that I don't have any faith in Arkon. There is enough touch football being played this year and I have seen enough of FAU's primary back to know he 'll set records. 22.5 is a blowout. I didn't even bring up betting but took the opportunity.

No one cares about some college football fan blasting on Lame. Where have you been? Lame is known to millions. It is national past time to blast him. Comedy Central makes money blasting him.
Kendal. Tanker. The love is mutual. Just killed us at Cotton and 2015.
you need to make your ramblings more coherent puss boy.
Thee University
I remember ***** Galore from James Bond but not puss boy.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

Kendal. Tanker. The love is mutual. Just killed us at Cotton and in 2015.
I thought I made a wise bet. You didn't like it. This is the internet. You 'll have to slap someone else.
Dude, I m glad you weren't anyone's slave because with your attitude no one would have told you that you were free.
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

I thought I made a wise bet. You didn't like it. This is the internet. You 'll have to slap someone else.
Dude, I m glad you weren't anyone's slave because with your attitude no one would have told you that you were free.
If by making a wise bet you mean you chickened out of making a bet, then yes I would agree.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

If by making a wise bet you mean you chickened out of making a bet, then yes I would agree.
Chickened out? No, I thought I had plus 35. You got worked up about it.
So, Bennett is hanging up the coaching cleats? The Aggies should name an endzone after him.

ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

So, Bennett is hanging up the coaching cleats? The Aggies should name an endzone after him.

Ok cool, so you are in for the $1000 and loser leaving the board for a year? Awesome. Next time, don't make it seem like you are backing out of a bet next time cause it looked like you didn't want to agree to the terms of the bet. Glad to see you are on board after all. I didn't think you would agree (hence why I called you puss boy), so I'll be interested to see how it turns out. Nice to see you aren't just all talk after all.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

Ok cool, so you are in for the $1000 and loser leaving the board for a year? Awesome. Next time, don't make it seem like you are backing out of a bet next time cause it looked like you didn't want to agree to the terms of the bet. Glad to see you are on board after all. I didn't think you would agree (hence why I called you puss boy), so I'll be interested to see how it turns out. Nice to see you aren't just all talk after all.
I m not leaving. Why stop irritating you? Have you seen how many posters post they are leaving and come back?
I 've seen FAU play about 20 minutes and Arkon about 5 this season.
Half hour of viewing time. I had a relative small bet for something small.
I told him $200.
boognish_bear
Syracuse a possible landing spot for CKB?

REX
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

I m not leaving. Why stop irritating you? Have you seen how many posters post they are leaving and come back?
I told him $200.

Last chance
You get Acron +35 -150
1500 to win 1000
Surely FAU being coached by coaches as terrible as they have can't cover a line that is basically TWO touchdowns more than Vegas.
Big question is will the Owls even win?
Lane and KB. Your choice.

Oh yeah don't forget about the loser taking a year vacation

You can PM me if you want
Thanks and good luck
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

I told him $200.

Last chance
You get Acron +35 -150
1500 to win 1000
Surely FAU being coached by coaches as terrible as they have can't cover a line that is basically TWO touchdowns more than Vegas.

Thanks and good luck

I posted I wouldn't quit. Let's go $200. I m a bit worried after North Texas got spanked by the Sun Belt.
Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to catch much of it.
marco
21-3 lead at the half, Kiffy and Kendal seem to be in control. KB will get snatched up by a P5 before his boss does.
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

I told him $200.

Last chance
You get Acron +35 -150
1500 to win 1000

Thanks and good luck

I posted I wouldn't quit. Let's go $200. I m a bit worried after North Texas got spanked by the Sun Belt.

Good game
xiIedinok
Congrats to Kendal.
He now has more 11 win seasons than Baylor.
Also has the same amount of wins as Baylor losses this season.
MilliVanilli
BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.
Adorable that Conference USA is your refuge.

Meanwhile, Baylor is pulling in recruitment classes better than Kendal has ever touched.
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

I told him $200.

Last chance
You get Acron +35 -150
1500 to win 1000

Thanks and good luck

Good game

Caught bits and pieces. 47 point victory. I saw enough this season to know it would be a blowout.
I m disappointed you won't be donating to the Fau general scholarship fund. All I wanted was $100.
Congrats Rex. I was right about your garbage. I would have need 46.5. You should bet with semi pros. Hambone.
I have your son penciled into a 5A Texas job here soon. I d like him to coach a high school nearby that is a 6A.
xiIedinok
MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

Meanwhile, Baylor is pulling in recruitment classes better than Kendal has ever touched.

That's cute.
MilliVanilli
BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

That's cute.
Actually, it's reality, something you cabers struggle with.
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

That's cute.
What made you upset the other day? You sure don't like people posting about Art's financial advisors.
Terry Bowden looked like he drank 20 kegs of original Michelob last year living in Fairview or wherever the mighty live in that corner of Ohio. Uninspiring performance by the Zips.

xiledinok
BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

That's cute.
How is Lakeland? F3 away from a new strip mall?
xiIedinok
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

That's cute.
What made you upset the other day? You sure don't like people posting about Art's financial advisors.
Terry Bowden looked like he drank 20 kegs of original Michelob last year living in Fairview or wherever the mighty live in that corner of Ohio. Uninspiring performance by the Zips.

The guy who ranted at least 5 times about a women's b-ball coach is calling someone else upset. Haha.
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

That's cute.

The guy who ranted at least 5 times about a women's b-ball coach is calling someone else upset. Haha.
Kim is bought. No chance in hell anyone will match us. She is a joy to watch. She set herself a high bar. Just win!
She is our Bobby Knight.
Tell us what Kim thinks? Do you give her advice?

BearO, what is the paid attendance tonight for the Pop Your Cherry Bowl?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.