Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,193 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
granite
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This isn't against or for cab, he's old news now as far as I'm concerned, but the teams i played on for CGT had plenty of "bad dudes" on them. The one thing we all knew, including the "bad dudes" is CGT wouldn't put up with too much crap. I remember him saying in team meetings more than once, "if you guys think I'm going to let you sully my good reputation you are wrong". He meant it, and the quickest way out of Waco was to bring negative attention to yourself or the team......on the flip side of that, Grant put up with a bunch of bs that he "handled" behind closed doors. All football coaches did, I imagine CAB's fall has put an end to much of that practice at universities all around the country
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Eball said:

Funny you have zero BU facts or records to back up your opinion yet you still opine that just because CAB got us closer than ever before to the promised land it is some how a negative. You are the queen of negativity and the true Debbie Downer of all things which threaten your own personal and team achievements at BU. You truly would rather see mediocre so you can sit on your porch swing and reminisce of the good old days.

I choose to celebrate both...amazing how hard a cheered for you as a player and yet now to see through your posts how petty and vindictive you really are...

I have friends who graduated from other Texas schools who sent their daughters to Baylor. A few years ago 2 of them seperately told me that their daughters had come home stating, "the Baylor football players are out of control" and "I am afraid to be around the football players when off campus".

I deal in FACTS and REALITY.

I deal in facts. And reality. That could have described ANY P5 team if around the wrong players under the wrong circumstances. Sad. BUT REALITY. Those players were in the extreme minority (number of kids...not a comment on race). Like any program. I get tired of the broad brush being applied. The VAST majority of those kids on those teams were standup students. Involved in the community, charities, mission trips, etc. Your narrative is inherently bias to prove your point. It's old. it's the same crap the media used to paint out program different than any other.

I knew kids who went to bible studies with players. Who helped tutor. Who volunteered time with kids. THOSE ARE FACTS. THAT IS REALITY.
Not disputing your comments. I know there are good kids. All teams have them.

However, when a couple of girls come home and tell their parents this and you are seeing taunting, trash talking and other classless actions on the field, you have to be concerned with the direction and the leadership of the program.

Briles either lost it. never enforced anything or at best just enough to keep kids eligible.

As a former player I know EXACTLY what goes on. I've been there. My narrative is FACT based on actual participation and observation!

If you can't acknowledge that a part of Art firing himself was just this then you have zero credibility.

I stand by every word I said. You are an OLD former player who has zero understanding of today's collegiate atmosphere. Taunting? Trash talking? "Classless Actions". Again, you just described a few players on every P5 team. You literally just described the soon to be heisman and half the OU team. The difference, they had leadership that didn't throw away their program because of the actions of Nixon and the crotch grabbing Mayfield.

No. You have ZERO credibility on this matter. Your examples are literally invalid. You're trying to connect dots that don't connect. You're trying to paint the horrible actions of a few individuals across an entire team and when the absurdity of this is pointed out, you now desperately try to defend your position with examples like taunting, and trash talking?

Get out your OLD year book. Re-live the glory years. But then just stop posting. You're making a fool of yourself.
Just because more and more kids are trashing the traditions and sportsmanship of college athletics does not make it right and Baylor, of all schools, has for the most part stood above this fray.

Mayfield is another classless Manziel.

You are an embarrassment to Baylor. I suggest that you start supporting one of these frauds of collegiate athletics and leave Baylor out of the sewer. Why? Because Matt Rhule is here to bring back honor, tradition and class to Baylor University. It can and will be done.

I was here before you and will be here when you leave.

Read slowly and carefully. Got those reading glasses on? It makes reading comprehension easier. I never advocated for taunting. I never advocated for antics. Mayfield is classless idiot. I can't stand him. But his fans, and his teammates love him and he's driving their loyalty. My point this whole time is that you literally identifed these actions of a few, connected them with the horrific action of even fewer, and linked our entire team into this category of thugs and criminals. This is far from the truth. The vast majority of those kids were anything but.

As for "trashing traditions", and Baylor being different. Baylor IS different than when you played. It will evolve and be different when the next generation plays.

You were here before me. Father Time says I'll be here after. Sticking up for the reputation of the vast majority of the players on those teams, who were standup kids, and not painting them with the brush of the individual actions of an extreme minority, is BAYLOR loyal.

And for the record. I have and still do completely support Rhule. He had nothing to do with this mess. But your agenda driven narrative is what the media used to crucify our program and all the players, for the individual actions of just a few. It's false. It needs to stop!. You have no claim or monopoly, real or perceived, on Baylor loyalty.
That's the best you can do?

My point that you either miss or fail to acknowledge is that Art Briles could have and should have protected the Baylor name. Instead he trampled on it and did not have a care.

I blame him for not reeling in his problem kids. Yes, all teams have them. GT had them and he kept them under "surveillance" if you will.

I've never painted the entire team with a broad brush. It was glaringly obvious who the problem kids were and the coaches absolutely know who they are.

This is a TEAM and like it or not, one single, solitary player can bring the microscopes in and the entire TEAM gets tarred and feathered. TEAM means they make every attempt at being one. Solid. Together. Brothers. No, you cannot control everyone and you get surprises occasionally but by and large the coaching staff knew who the ticking bombs were. If you have ever been on a TEAM you know exactly what I am talking about.

Let me re-quote your post:

You used a true or untrue, but unverifiable quote from "2 girls"... "the Baylor football players are out of control" and "I am afraid to be around the football players when off campus".

You never stated that it was one or two rogue players. You literally fed the narrative the team was out of control. That's what fits your narrative. Again, that statement could have been used about any of the minority screw ups on any P5 team.

99% of the other players and their families will tell you to go jump in a lake. This was the media's narrative that the entire team was out of control to destroy our program. And your repeating it over and over to fit your agenda. Not once have you gone out of your way to point out it was the individual actions of a few. I don't blame you for changing your tune now after you've been called out. But have some self respect and just stop digging that hole. It's deep enough.

As for TEAM, my friend, those 99% of other players would have something to say about your defintion of a TEAM and loyalty. I know several of them personally. They deserve better than your agenda driven definition.

Do you want me to name names you idiot?

Did I say it was the entire team?

I've not changed my tune. You, true to a millenial upbringing or liberal lean, decide how to twist and turn posts to fit your damage control agenda.

Look my friend, Baylor Football has been burned to the ground. It is being rebuilt by people who are far superior to me or you. Anyone with a brain knows where to place the majority of the blame for the tearing down of our great program. It was done and we have moved on. We are currently paying for our sins and I support the players who did not cut and run and did nothing to start any fires.

What is your definition of TEAM?. I'm not talking about chess club or Key Club or Spanish Club.

I don't care how many players you think you really know. Until you sleep, eat, practice and spend leisure time with 100 other players you don't know jack squat! I've been there before. I spent 12 years of my life in this environment. Don't try to play a sympathy card with me.

So let's have fun with all the irony.
1. According to you Taunting etc in the heat of battle during a game on the field is killing footballl and a symptom of a program gone awol. Yet when you get schooled and exposed over and over on a Football forum, you resort to the same over and over. The emperor has no cloths.

2. Please go back and point out where you have isolated your criticism to the individual actions of 1% who did horrific things. (Taunting, dancing nugs, do not qualify). You have changed your tune. You have done nothing but repeat the media's narrative that it was program systemic. I've used your own quotes.

3. I'm Not a millennial. But I employ many, along with many doctors, lawyers, and MBAs of all ages. The "generation superiority" hype is over rated and played out only by the older generation. (Let me guess, Did you walk in the snow up hill both ways to school...with no shoes?). I've Never been accused of being liberal. Chess has never been my thing. Though I've had more than one "check mate" while running circles around you back peddling dribble.

4. I've played organized "team" sports my whole life. Still do. Guarantee I'm in better shape and I'm still playing more team based sports at my current "not mellinneal" age than you were. See how stupid that sounds. Who cares? The fact that you played in college in NO way gives you immunity from your incorrect and blatantly false premise, or any special insight beyond my experience. Just means your more likely to be suffering from a head injury. This is a laughable attempt at a false sense of superiority. There are tens of thousands of college football players living out their glory years in the past on forums across America, who went nowhere in life after. It's not the military. It's a game. You're not entitled to special treatment.

So let's boil this down and simplify one more time for you. Those teams had a few BAD people on them. Like every P5 team. Their actions did not justifiably define or represent the vast majority of good kids. That was the media's narrative. It's yours. It's false. Those 99% of other kids deserve better. But you'll burn them all down to prove your point. And your "Baylor loyal". Ironic.

Corrections

I never said taunting was killing football. I never said taunting was a sole indicator of a program run amok. I will go on record as saying it is classless and takes away from the TEAM and focuses the light on the taunter. Baylor is above this or used to be. I've held fast to this being an on-the-field indicator of just how loosely Briles managed his team for a number of years. I was right.

My point about team sports is correct. Again. I never ask for immunity from your weak BS. I do not ask for special treatment but I do know what a 1-11 team is going through as I was a part of a 3-8 Baylor team that was immensely talented.

I don't live out my glory years. I am here to weigh in (just like you attempt to do) on issues that I enjoy. Baylor Football. The fact that I played on a team that was very disciplined and managed tightly and understood that Baylor should and would be held at a higher standard gives me a bit of a posting advantage over knuckleheads like you.

Simplified just for you: Those teams had more than a few BAD dudes on the roster. When they do bad things or act like a fool in public they should have been held accountable. Briles brought them to Waco. He is responsible for them. BS on your weak comment that every P5 team has them. They can win without them! I never said the actions represented the vast majority but I did say that the media, which was snubbed by Briles and his staff and some players, do not take kindly to this type of treatment. You have to know how to play the "game". You get lots more flies with sugar than vinegar.

I am more pro kids than the majority of you posters. I believe this all could have been avoided had the coaches been professional and had Baylor held the coaches accountable.

It's impossible to keep up with how many times you've changed your arguement after getting called out.

Bottom line.
You played football. LOTS of people have. It doesn't make your opinions true or beyond criticism. It just makes them your opinion. And it sure as hell doesn't give you the mantle or exclusivity of being more of a "Baylor" fan.

Religiously your narrative has been the same as the media's. Painting the entire program as "out of control" to make your point. You were willing to do this to go after Briles. (He's gone, he's not my problem or who I'm defending. I'm defending the 99% of the other great kids). This wrongly threw them under the bus and into the same narrative as the few thugs/idiots. You have been called out. Now you're adjustung. Good to see.
Thee University
Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Eball said:

Funny you have zero BU facts or records to back up your opinion yet you still opine that just because CAB got us closer than ever before to the promised land it is some how a negative. You are the queen of negativity and the true Debbie Downer of all things which threaten your own personal and team achievements at BU. You truly would rather see mediocre so you can sit on your porch swing and reminisce of the good old days.

I choose to celebrate both...amazing how hard a cheered for you as a player and yet now to see through your posts how petty and vindictive you really are...

I have friends who graduated from other Texas schools who sent their daughters to Baylor. A few years ago 2 of them seperately told me that their daughters had come home stating, "the Baylor football players are out of control" and "I am afraid to be around the football players when off campus".

I deal in facts. And reality. That could have described ANY P5 team if around the wrong players under the wrong circumstances. Sad. BUT REALITY. Those players were in the extreme minority (number of kids...not a comment on race). Like any program. I get tired of the broad brush being applied. The VAST majority of those kids on those teams were standup students. Involved in the community, charities, mission trips, etc. Your narrative is inherently bias to prove your point. It's old. it's the same crap the media used to paint out program different than any other.

I knew kids who went to bible studies with players. Who helped tutor. Who volunteered time with kids. THOSE ARE FACTS. THAT IS REALITY.

However, when a couple of girls come home and tell their parents this and you are seeing taunting, trash talking and other classless actions on the field, you have to be concerned with the direction and the leadership of the program.

Briles either lost it. never enforced anything or at best just enough to keep kids eligible.

As a former player I know EXACTLY what goes on. I've been there. My narrative is FACT based on actual participation and observation!

If you can't acknowledge that a part of Art firing himself was just this then you have zero credibility.

I stand by every word I said. You are an OLD former player who has zero understanding of today's collegiate atmosphere. Taunting? Trash talking? "Classless Actions". Again, you just described a few players on every P5 team. You literally just described the soon to be heisman and half the OU team. The difference, they had leadership that didn't throw away their program because of the actions of Nixon and the crotch grabbing Mayfield.

No. You have ZERO credibility on this matter. Your examples are literally invalid. You're trying to connect dots that don't connect. You're trying to paint the horrible actions of a few individuals across an entire team and when the absurdity of this is pointed out, you now desperately try to defend your position with examples like taunting, and trash talking?

Get out your OLD year book. Re-live the glory years. But then just stop posting. You're making a fool of yourself.
Just because more and more kids are trashing the traditions and sportsmanship of college athletics does not make it right and Baylor, of all schools, has for the most part stood above this fray.

You are an embarrassment to Baylor. I suggest that you start supporting one of these frauds of collegiate athletics and leave Baylor out of the sewer. Why? Because Matt Rhule is here to bring back honor, tradition and class to Baylor University. It can and will be done.

Read slowly and carefully. Got those reading glasses on? It makes reading comprehension easier. I never advocated for taunting. I never advocated for antics. Mayfield is classless idiot. I can't stand him. But his fans, and his teammates love him and he's driving their loyalty. My point this whole time is that you literally identifed these actions of a few, connected them with the horrific action of even fewer, and linked our entire team into this category of thugs and criminals. This is far from the truth. The vast majority of those kids were anything but.

As for "trashing traditions", and Baylor being different. Baylor IS different than when you played. It will evolve and be different when the next generation plays.

You were here before me. Father Time says I'll be here after. Sticking up for the reputation of the vast majority of the players on those teams, who were standup kids, and not painting them with the brush of the individual actions of an extreme minority, is BAYLOR loyal.

And for the record. I have and still do completely support Rhule. He had nothing to do with this mess. But your agenda driven narrative is what the media used to crucify our program and all the players, for the individual actions of just a few. It's false. It needs to stop!. You have no claim or monopoly, real or perceived, on Baylor loyalty.

My point that you either miss or fail to acknowledge is that Art Briles could have and should have protected the Baylor name. Instead he trampled on it and did not have a care.

I blame him for not reeling in his problem kids. Yes, all teams have them. GT had them and he kept them under "surveillance" if you will.

I've never painted the entire team with a broad brush. It was glaringly obvious who the problem kids were and the coaches absolutely know who they are.

This is a TEAM and like it or not, one single, solitary player can bring the microscopes in and the entire TEAM gets tarred and feathered. TEAM means they make every attempt at being one. Solid. Together. Brothers. No, you cannot control everyone and you get surprises occasionally but by and large the coaching staff knew who the ticking bombs were. If you have ever been on a TEAM you know exactly what I am talking about.

You used a true or untrue, but unverifiable quote from "2 girls"... "the Baylor football players are out of control" and "I am afraid to be around the football players when off campus".

You never stated that it was one or two rogue players. You literally fed the narrative the team was out of control. That's what fits your narrative. Again, that statement could have been used about any of the minority screw ups on any P5 team.

99% of the other players and their families will tell you to go jump in a lake. This was the media's narrative that the entire team was out of control to destroy our program. And your repeating it over and over to fit your agenda. Not once have you gone out of your way to point out it was the individual actions of a few. I don't blame you for changing your tune now after you've been called out. But have some self respect and just stop digging that hole. It's deep enough.

As for TEAM, my friend, those 99% of other players would have something to say about your defintion of a TEAM and loyalty. I know several of them personally. They deserve better than your agenda driven definition.

I've not changed my tune. You, true to a millenial upbringing or liberal lean, decide how to twist and turn posts to fit your damage control agenda.

Look my friend, Baylor Football has been burned to the ground. It is being rebuilt by people who are far superior to me or you. Anyone with a brain knows where to place the majority of the blame for the tearing down of our great program. It was done and we have moved on. We are currently paying for our sins and I support the players who did not cut and run and did nothing to start any fires.

What is your definition of TEAM?. I'm not talking about chess club or Key Club or Spanish Club.

I don't care how many players you think you really know. Until you sleep, eat, practice and spend leisure time with 100 other players you don't know jack squat! I've been there before. I spent 12 years of my life in this environment. Don't try to play a sympathy card with me.

1. According to you Taunting etc in the heat of battle during a game on the field is killing footballl and a symptom of a program gone awol. Yet when you get schooled and exposed over and over on a Football forum, you resort to the same over and over. The emperor has no cloths.

2. Please go back and point out where you have isolated your criticism to the individual actions of 1% who did horrific things. (Taunting, dancing nugs, do not qualify). You have changed your tune. You have done nothing but repeat the media's narrative that it was program systemic. I've used your own quotes.

3. I'm Not a millennial. But I employ many, along with many doctors, lawyers, and MBAs of all ages. The "generation superiority" hype is over rated and played out only by the older generation. (Let me guess, Did you walk in the snow up hill both ways to school...with no shoes?). I've Never been accused of being liberal. Chess has never been my thing. Though I've had more than one "check mate" while running circles around you back peddling dribble.

4. I've played organized "team" sports my whole life. Still do. Guarantee I'm in better shape and I'm still playing more team based sports at my current "not mellinneal" age than you were. See how stupid that sounds. Who cares? The fact that you played in college in NO way gives you immunity from your incorrect and blatantly false premise, or any special insight beyond my experience. Just means your more likely to be suffering from a head injury. This is a laughable attempt at a false sense of superiority. There are tens of thousands of college football players living out their glory years in the past on forums across America, who went nowhere in life after. It's not the military. It's a game. You're not entitled to special treatment.

So let's boil this down and simplify one more time for you. Those teams had a few BAD people on them. Like every P5 team. Their actions did not justifiably define or represent the vast majority of good kids. That was the media's narrative. It's yours. It's false. Those 99% of other kids deserve better. But you'll burn them all down to prove your point. And your "Baylor loyal". Ironic.

Corrections

I never said taunting was killing football. I never said taunting was a sole indicator of a program run amok. I will go on record as saying it is classless and takes away from the TEAM and focuses the light on the taunter. Baylor is above this or used to be. I've held fast to this being an on-the-field indicator of just how loosely Briles managed his team for a number of years. I was right.

My point about team sports is correct. Again. I never ask for immunity from your weak BS. I do not ask for special treatment but I do know what a 1-11 team is going through as I was a part of a 3-8 Baylor team that was immensely talented.

I don't live out my glory years. I am here to weigh in (just like you attempt to do) on issues that I enjoy. Baylor Football. The fact that I played on a team that was very disciplined and managed tightly and understood that Baylor should and would be held at a higher standard gives me a bit of a posting advantage over knuckleheads like you.

Simplified just for you: Those teams had more than a few BAD dudes on the roster. When they do bad things or act like a fool in public they should have been held accountable. Briles brought them to Waco. He is responsible for them. BS on your weak comment that every P5 team has them. They can win without them! I never said the actions represented the vast majority but I did say that the media, which was snubbed by Briles and his staff and some players, do not take kindly to this type of treatment. You have to know how to play the "game". You get lots more flies with sugar than vinegar.

I am more pro kids than the majority of you posters. I believe this all could have been avoided had the coaches been professional and had Baylor held the coaches accountable.

It's impossible to keep up with how many times you've changed your arguement after getting called out.

Bottom line.
You played football. LOTS of people have. It doesn't make your opinions true or beyond criticisms. It just makes them your opinion. It does not give you the mantle or exclusivity of being more of a "Baylor" fan.
Religiously your narrative has been the same as the media's. Painting the entire program as "out of control". This wrongly threw under the bus the 99% of the great kids into the same narrative as the few thugs/idiots. You have been called out. Now you're adjustung. Good to see.

You could not possibly have graduated from Baylor. Are you TSTI or Paul Quinn? Damn you are dense!

I did not play football with LOTS of people. I played football for Baylor University. I represented the Green & Gold for 4 years on the field. I was a part of 2-a-days, team meetings, practices, games, public appearances, represented the university in media events, was a TEAM CAPTAIN and was privy to a number of things most never get to see inside an NCAA TEAM program.

While my 365 opinions chap a lot of Briles Boys @$$es, they are honed from 4 years of Baylor TEAM activities and then 4 years of professional TEAM activities and observations/assessments.

I can guarantee you I am listened to with more attention on here than you can dream of. You need to stick to wallowing with doctors, lawyers & MBAs, all of which have an oustanding track record of understanding NCAA football!!!!!! Aren't most of the BOR doctors, lawyers and MBAs.

Art's actions and inactions threw BAYLOR under the bus, not only the kids.

I have not been called out. I heard nothing calling me, What I have done is stuck to my constructive criticisms and expert observations regarding Baylor football for about 35 years now.

Now, get back to your "team" sports like badminton, table tennnis, synchronized swimming & frisbee.
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Eball said:

Corrections

Bottom line.
You played football. LOTS of people have. It doesn't make your opinions true or beyond criticisms. It just makes them your opinion. It does not give you the mantle or exclusivity of being more of a "Baylor" fan.
Religiously your narrative has been the same as the media's. Painting the entire program as "out of control". This wrongly threw under the bus the 99% of the great kids into the same narrative as the few thugs/idiots. You have been called out. Now you're adjustung. Good to see.

You could not possibly have graduated from Baylor. Are you TSTI or Paul Quinn? Damn you are dense!

I did not play football with LOTS of people. I played football for Baylor University. I represented the Green & Gold for 4 years on the field. I was a part of 2-a-days, team meetings, practices, games, public appearances, represented the university in media events, was a TEAM CAPTAIN and was privy to a number of things most never get to see inside an NCAA TEAM program.

While my 365 opinions chap a lot of Briles Boys @$$es, they are honed from 4 years of Baylor TEAM activities and then 4 years of professional TEAM activities and observations/assessments.

I can guarantee you I am listened to with more attention on here than you can dream of. You need to stick to wallowing with doctors, lawyers & MBAs, all of which have an oustanding track record of understanding NCAA football!!!!!! Aren't most of the BOR doctors, lawyers and MBAs.

Art's actions and inactions threw BAYLOR under the bus, not only the kids.

I have not been called out. I heard nothing calling me, What I have done is stuck to my constructive criticisms and expert observations regarding Baylor football for about 35 years now.

Now, get back to your "team" sports like badminton, table tennnis, synchronized swimming & frisbee.

CANT. STOP. LAUGHING!! You are now literally embodying every jock stereotype there is. "get back to your "team" sports like badminton, table tennnis, synchronized swimming & frisbee". "stick to wallowing with doctors, lawyers & MBAs,". Freakn hilarious. Calm down my friend, those roids havnt worn off after all those years? Or just long term effects? (See..stereotypes are sad and are for the weak in mind and those lacking creativity. Doesn't surprise me that you resort to them). For the record, didn't play any of those.

Again, you played football. Yay! My tuition paid for you to play football. Yay! Does one make the other any more of a "Baylor fan"? Do We need to keep measuring our dicks? Your roid use will make that a forgone conclusion. (See..again, stereotypes are easy..that's why they're mainly a last resort for the losing party in any honest intellectual debate)

Like I said. Your narrative has been the same. "Program gone wild" to go after Briles. Briles is gone. I don't care about that debate. Those kids who played during that time now get asked "who'd you Rape"? Heck, I get asked just for being an alum. Why? Because of the false narrative that it was systemic. Versus placing fault with individual actions of scum. Collateral damage was the rest of the kids, and it was acceptable in your eyes. Glad to see your willing to change.

This has been fun. Let me know when/if you want to look into that whole head trauma concern. Could easily line up an MRI and a radiologist pro-bono. Least I could do with my BAYLOR education and "wallowing with doctors and such".
xiledinok
When is Briles going to call a press conference and answer tough questions without lawyers or family spokespersons? The world is waiting.

This thread is a good one. It brought out all of the robe. We even got 5th generation Baylor royalty. I m looking forward to Thee getting lectured some more on the Oklahoma drill and the dangers of football. He ll have to explain assumption of the risk and football.

Now, what channel for FAU? I need to call my provider and tell them I want to watch Lame Kiffin butt drill some guys going pro in something other than their college scholarship.
Dman
xiledinok said:

When is Briles going to call a press conference and answer tough questions without lawyers or family spokespersons? The world is waiting.

Not sure. He's gone. He's irrelevant. When's the BoR going to do the same? They're still here. They're still relevant. Come on people. I thought we all wanted to live in the present. Not the past.. Make up your mind.
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Not sure. He's gone. He's irrelevant. When's the BoR going to do the same? They're still here. They're still relevant. Come on people. I thought we all wanted to live in the present. Not the past.. Make up your mind.
I thought you were ignoring my posts, make up your mind.
Dman
As predicted and mocked. Another day, and my stalker pops up following me... his infatuation is creepy. Still needing validation...but knows I don't read and knows he's still on ignore. Who does that?

I'd be curious if he can go one day without following me around needing validation?

Doubt it..he will follow my post again in 3....2....1....
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

As predicted and mocked. Another day, and my stalker pops up following me... his infatuation is creepy. Still needing validation...but knows I don't read and knows he's still on ignore. Who does that?

I'd be curious if he can go one day without following me around needing validation?

Doubt it..he will follow my post again in 3....2....1....
You really don't get how you keep setting yourself up.
Private Pyle
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPcqpDXVoAEGNWd?format=jpg&name=small
Dman
Private Pyle
Milli is the message board poster. ****s on every thread and then flies off thinking he won something. Lol
Dman
Private Pyle said:

Milli is the message board poster. ****s on every thread and then flies off thinking he won something. Lol

Have no idea what my sad little stalker "thinks". Havnt read one of his posts in months. The reality is, most have him on ignore. Only a few newbies or gluttons respond. Which makes his need for validation even more desperate.
Thee University
Dman said:

Private Pyle said:

Have no idea what my sad little stalker "thinks". Havnt read one of his posts in months. The reality is, most have him on ignore. Only a few newbies or gluttons respond. Which makes his need for validation even more desperate.
How do you know that most have him on ignore? Who is this most crowd? How would you know that only gluttons respond?

It is almost as if the infamous Baylor Bubble Circle Jerk Club is alive and well and even larger than it was over on BFs.

I'm having a hard time telling Circle Jerk members from Spice Girl Club members.
MilliVanilli
Private Pyle said:

Milli is the message board poster that so triggers you cabers that you rant about him no matter what he says....even if it's just to rant about how you're 'ignoring" him...

Dman
Thee:

Is this your new cause? The biggest and most irrelevant troll on this forum. Someone who has been banned twice? I thought you were all about he "high road" and having standards. Enjoy! Fitting. You just keep imploding.. YOUR hypocrisy knows no end. Make up your mind and be consistent...on ANYTHING.
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

Thee:

Is this your new cause? The biggest and most irrelevant troll on this forum. Someone who has been banned twice? I thought you were all about he "high road" and having standards. Enjoy! Fitting. Your hypocrisy knows no end.
You don't seem to know what "banned" means any more than "ignored".
SicThe12
Dman said:

Thee:

Is this your new cause? The biggest and most irrelevant troll on this forum. Someone who has been banned twice? I thought you were all about he "high road" and having standards. Enjoy! Fitting. You just keep imploding.. YOUR hypocrisy knows no end. Make up your mind and be consistent...on ANYTHING.
Thrice***
Thee University
Dman said:

Thee:

Milli needs no help. He is ***** slapping you guys so many times you probably think you are surrounded.

It must have been TSTI you graduated from because everyone knows there are no high roads or standards on sports bulletin boards.

xiledinok
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Why call a press conference? They were quoted on the front page of the Wall Street Journal in a big story. They had evil RR spin it to a minimal audience (Some folks prayed the school would be humiliated on Showtime running against the greatest World Series ever. No one outside the bubble or college football nuts watched it.).They quietly crept off center stage. Art and Jerry Sandusky are the faces of sexual assault and violence among college athletics. You best accept it. Life ain't fair.

Timbear
Are Milli and X the same person?
DioNoZeus
Dman said:

Private Pyle said:

Wrong. He's the most obvious troll in the history of the interwebz and you half wits fall for it every time. Even when he was banned you guys couldn't stop talking about him. He owns you.
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
xiledinok
Timbear said:

No.
Accept the fact. Art and Jerry Sandusky have been painted as the faces of sexual assualt.among college athletics.
Not fair but life isn't fair.

I see FAU has an early lead. 7-0.
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee:

Milli needs no help. He is ***** slapping you guys so many times you probably think you are surrounded.

It must have been TSTI you graduated from because everyone knows there are no high roads or standards on sports bulletin boards.

Noted and confirmed. THEE + MV. What a "team" (remember how much value you placed on that word..and you chose MV? ). But Thanks for acknowledging your hylocrisy and your real life and standards don't match yours on a football forum. Desperation will do that for you.

You finally realized how pathetic you looked with your "me jock...you not" stereotypes. I don't blame you. You were getting schooled and looked worse with every post. It was embarrassing for you. But Still going down the "me Baylor, you not"? Gee ok. Since you keep saying it.... Now, to top it off, in desperation to gain traction, you embrace the biggest and most irrelevant gnat/troll on the forum? Seriously, that's your followup? Priceless.

Offer still stands. Happy to set up that MRI and report. Can't do anything but help. Being a jock and all..all those years in the trenches. Head trauma should not go ignored. .

REX
xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

No.
Accept the fact. Art and Jerry Sandusky have been painted as the faces of sexual assualt.among college athletics.

17-0
JusHappy2BeHere
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

No.

17-0

They are also winning TOP
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee:

Noted and confirmed. THEE + MV. What a "team" (remember how much value you placed on that word..and you chose MV? ). But Thanks for acknowledging your hylocrisy and your real life and standards don't match yours on a football forum. Desperation will do that for you.

You finally realized how pathetic you looked with your "me jock...you not" stereotypes. I don't blame you. You were getting schooled and looked worse with every post. It was embarrassing for you. But Still going down the "me Baylor, you not"? Gee ok. Since you keep saying it.... Now, to top it off, in desperation to gain traction, you embrace the biggest and most irrelevant gnat/troll on the forum? Seriously, that's your followup? Priceless.

Offer still stands. Happy to set up that MRI and report. Can't do anything but help. Being a jock and all..all those years in the trenches. Head trauma should not go ignored. .

Good grief you rant a lot.

MilliVanilli
DioNoZeus said:

Dman said:

Private Pyle said:

Wrong. He's the most obvious troll in the history of the interwebz and you half wits fall for it every time. Even when he was banned you guys couldn't stop talking about him. He owns you.
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

No.

17-0

Channel?
REX
24-6 half
CottonValley
With all of the Spice Girls talk, I think Thee is Milli's gay papa.
Thee University
Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee:

ou go?

Is this Harley Spoon? Are you finally back? Did Nurse Ratched finally let you go?

I'm lone wolf on this board boys. I do not need any help.

I'm just happy you are here. I needed some new meat to humiliate.

By the post above I believe it is you that needs the MRI. Harley I sure missed you!
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee:

ou go?

Is this Harley Spoon? Are you finally back? Did Nurse Ratched finally let you go?

By the post above I believe it is you that needs the MRI. Harley I sure missed you!

Already ditched MV. That was quick. I thought there was hope.

But now you're talking to Harley and seeing things? It's Worse than I thought. I thought it might be slow progression/dementia. Clearly it's beyond that. I'll PM you the address of several our hospital and testing facilities in Houston. Let's get on this Monday. I won't let any of our non-jock doctors pick on you.

On that note. Please accept my apologies. My wife's father went through this. It's not pretty. I wouldn't have picked on you accordingly. Not a fair fight.
REX
31-6 Owls
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee:

ou go?

Already ditched MV. That was quick. I thought there was hope.

But now you're talking to Harley and seeing things? It's Worse than I thought. I thought it might be slow progression/dementia. Clearly it's beyond that. I'll PM you the address of several our hospital and testing facilities in Houston. Let's get on this Monday. I won't let any of our non-jock doctors pick on you.

On that note. Please accept my apologies. My wife's father went through this. It's not pretty. I wouldn't have picked on you accordingly. Not a fair fight.
Thee is a smart guy that has simply stated in clear English and non psycho-babel that he's amused by my dismantling of you and the cabers and feels no need to tag team in the endeavor, we're both successful in our individual efforts traumatizing you.

How might we trigger you next?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.