Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,110 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
MilliVanilli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Watching the coaches we let go be successful while we wallow in the mire may be fun for you.

Not for me.

You and X and the dread locked ****** put on quiet a show on the thread. The length of the thread only shows that when you say outrageously stupid things people respond.
Watching you lot relish Conference USA wins is hysterical, indicative of where your loyalties actually lie.
xiIedinok
MilliVanilli said:

Watching the coaches we let go be successful while we wallow in the mire may be fun for you.

Not for me.

You and X and the dread locked ****** put on quiet a show on the thread. The length of the thread only shows that when you say outrageously stupid things people respond.
Watching you lot relish Conference USA wins is hysterical, indicative of where your loyalties actually lie.

Not a lot of Big 12 wins to relish
MilliVanilli
BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

Not for me.

CAB will never coach against another Big 12 team, so best get used to it.
xiIedinok
MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

Not for me.

Who said anything about CAB? Why is he living rent free in your head so much that you have to bring him up on every topic?

Regardless, let's recap the subjects of the thread:

Kendal - 9-3 (8-0 conf., C-USA Championship game)
Bennett - 7-5 (6-3 conf., 2nd in Pac-12 South - 2 wins over ranked teams)

Combined 16-8 overall, 14-3 in conference

Digging a little deeper we find:

8 (out of 10) Big 12 teams - Bowl eligible
Kansas and Baylor - not bowl eligible (combined 2-22)
MilliVanilli
BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

Not for me.

Who said anything about CAB? Why is he living rent free in your head so much that you have to bring him up on every topic?

You can quit the act, you Cabers don't need to feign Baylor fandom anymore, the jig is up.

You can try to squeeze into whatever dress you want to justify why you obsess and hang out on this forum, but you are what you are.

And I am the landlord of your feeble group therapy sessions here in cyberspace.

Bruin
Malbec said:

Bruin said:

Every now and then it is fun to come over here and watch Thee and Milli toy around with you clowns. It's not even a fair fight.
I can see how it must be fun for you to come over here and pump up a multi-banned user after spending all your days sniffing ***** on the other side of the tracks. Everybody needs a hobby.

You mad bro? Heheheheh
Bruin
BearackObama said:

On top on Kendal's team getting to 8-0 in conference and playing in the conference championship game next weekend, Bennett held yet another conference foe under their average in scoring and total offense and another victory.
Good job Thee, Milli and xiled. You guys really showed them.

Triggered a bunch of pseudo Baylor fans into CUSA fan boys
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Eball said:

This is why I worry about Mack Rhoads and CMR they want to do something different which is more of the same that never really got us to where any of us want to be at the top!

Couldn't agree more my. This right here is why I am so down on the program. In 100 years of Baylor football, we figured out a way to hang with the big boys for the first time by running an unstoppable offense. It was the great equalizer.

And now we destroy our one significant advantage to try and do things the traditional way. In short, same old same old that got us nowhere.

I suspect Rhule can be a good coach with the right talent and competition, but the football he's selling isn't going to have us competing with UT and OU formconference championships IMO, given the talent disparity. Gone is the great equalizer.
Anyone who thinks as you do deserves to squirm in your hell you live in today. It is almost as if I wish we had not even beaten Kansas. You deserve to suffer by accepting "equalized" results.

We are already competing with UT and OU because they have been down the past 6 years or so.

Your equalizer was tainted and ill gotten.

All of the ELITE teams have all three (3) pieces of NCAA Championship Football. Our offense raised some eyebrows but had we gotten into the Final Four a few years ago and played a physical team like Alabama who would line up and jam our receivers at the LOS like they have never been beat up before and then unleashing 4 fire breathing SEC DLs on us with LBs that would have hurt a few of our RBs you would be singing a different tune my juice boxing friend.

You advocate a continuation of what amounts to millenial video game experts scoring 60-70 points from your cush sofa in daddy's house on the Baylor campus while the REAL teams practiced and excelled at DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS in the blood, sweat and mud.

All hat, no cattle.

I advocate a continuation of what you admit is the most successful period of Baylor football in history. You want to do things the traditional way. Where has that gotten us? A few decent years in the 80's and otherwise mediocre.

I respect what you did on the field, but you've proven yourself a clown and buffoon.
This clown and buffoon is confident that Baylor leadership will win out over a handful of juice-boxing knuckleheads on a sports bulletin board.

As usual, this clown is right and you are wrong. Baylor is not going to sell her soul to the devil when we can win with class, honor, decency and be an incredibly good example of what college athletics were intended to be. We do NOT have to fall into the cess pool of what college sports is becoming!

Who the hell are you arguing with? Never have I suggested that we win without class. honor or decency. Never have I suggested we become a cess pool. All I suggested was that we not get rid of the offense that had us performing at our highest level ever - yes even higher than our brief stint of success in the 80's when beating Texas was considered a miracle for little ol' Baylor instead of the norm.

Good god man you argue with more strawmen than any poster on this board.

And before you go touting how right you are, you might want to check your grandiose predictions regarding Rhule prior to the season - you know where you predicted he would bring a championship defense and take us to the place Briles couldn't? I promise I won't let you forget those comments. Yeah they're looking pretty ridiculous right about now.
This just shows you how football ignorant you are. Do you honestly think this was going to happen in a few months????

Did you honestly believe that Rhule was going to come in and keep our track meet O? Did it ever occur to you that he had no prior experience with this O and maybe with our depth and experience in the OL that we would run something he had used successfully before?

Did you honestly think that given our returning players were going to magically start playing championship defense? This was a team that lost 6 in a row.

All of you poindexters need to stick to Madden and leave the real football to men who have been there and done this before.

I'm not giving up on you Spice Girls. I'll continue to work with you but you need to get with the program because a large number have seen the light and are no longer wandering around ripping Rhule, his staff, the BOR and anyone else they want to pin the blame for our demise on.

Are you capable of making a cogent argument without resorting to strawmen?

First, no one said Rhule was going to come here and win a championship overnight. What people DID expect is to win more than one game and not lose to the likes of Liberty and UTSA. Vegas had us winning 6. Did you honestly expect us to lose to those teams? Did you honestly expect us to finish 1-11?

Second, do you know anything about Temple last year? Did you watch a single game? Apparently not because if you had, you would have realized the offense Rhule is running here is very different than the offense he ran at Temple. This is an offense Rhule has never run before. What makes you think he couldn't have hired a coordinator with experience running Briles' offense? Hell, Sterlin Gilbert was available. But instead Rhule hired a former roomate to run the Oregon offense - something he never ran before.

It's kind of pointless arguing with you because it's clear you have done no research and apparently know very little about a Rhule, other than the fact he's not Briles. But if things stay the same, it's going to be enjoyable continuing to throw your predictions in your face.
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Eball said:

This is why I worry about Mack Rhoads and CMR they want to do something different which is more of the same that never really got us to where any of us want to be at the top!

Couldn't agree more my. This right here is why I am so down on the program. In 100 years of Baylor football, we figured out a way to hang with the big boys for the first time by running an unstoppable offense. It was the great equalizer.

And now we destroy our one significant advantage to try and do things the traditional way. In short, same old same old that got us nowhere.

I suspect Rhule can be a good coach with the right talent and competition, but the football he's selling isn't going to have us competing with UT and OU formconference championships IMO, given the talent disparity. Gone is the great equalizer.
Anyone who thinks as you do deserves to squirm in your hell you live in today. It is almost as if I wish we had not even beaten Kansas. You deserve to suffer by accepting "equalized" results.

We are already competing with UT and OU because they have been down the past 6 years or so.

All of the ELITE teams have all three (3) pieces of NCAA Championship Football. Our offense raised some eyebrows but had we gotten into the Final Four a few years ago and played a physical team like Alabama who would line up and jam our receivers at the LOS like they have never been beat up before and then unleashing 4 fire breathing SEC DLs on us with LBs that would have hurt a few of our RBs you would be singing a different tune my juice boxing friend.

You advocate a continuation of what amounts to millenial video game experts scoring 60-70 points from your cush sofa in daddy's house on the Baylor campus while the REAL teams practiced and excelled at DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS in the blood, sweat and mud.

All hat, no cattle.

I advocate a continuation of what you admit is the most successful period of Baylor football in history. You want to do things the traditional way. Where has that gotten us? A few decent years in the 80's and otherwise mediocre.

I respect what you did on the field, but you've proven yourself a clown and buffoon.
This clown and buffoon is confident that Baylor leadership will win out over a handful of juice-boxing knuckleheads on a sports bulletin board.

As usual, this clown is right and you are wrong. Baylor is not going to sell her soul to the devil when we can win with class, honor, decency and be an incredibly good example of what college athletics were intended to be. We do NOT have to fall into the cess pool of what college sports is becoming!

Who the hell are you arguing with? Never have I suggested that we win without class. honor or decency. Never have I suggested we become a cess pool. All I suggested was that we not get rid of the offense that had us performing at our highest level ever - yes even higher than our brief stint of success in the 80's when beating Texas was considered a miracle for little ol' Baylor instead of the norm.

And before you go touting how right you are, you might want to check your grandiose predictions regarding Rhule prior to the season - you know where you predicted he would bring a championship defense and take us to the place Briles couldn't? I promise I won't let you forget those comments. Yeah they're looking pretty ridiculous right about now.
This just shows you how football ignorant you are. Do you honestly think this was going to happen in a few months????

Did you honestly believe that Rhule was going to come in and keep our track meet O? Did it ever occur to you that he had no prior experience with this O and maybe with our depth and experience in the OL that we would run something he had used successfully before?

Did you honestly think that given our returning players were going to magically start playing championship defense? This was a team that lost 6 in a row.

All of you poindexters need to stick to Madden and leave the real football to men who have been there and done this before.

I'm not giving up on you Spice Girls. I'll continue to work with you but you need to get with the program because a large number have seen the light and are no longer wandering around ripping Rhule, his staff, the BOR and anyone else they want to pin the blame for our demise on.

First, no one said Rhule was going to come here and win a championship overnight. What people DID expect is to win more than one game and not lose to the likes of Liberty and UTSA. Vegas had us winning 6. Did you honestly expect us to lose to those teams? Did you honestly expect us to finish 1-11?

Second, do you know anything about Temple last year? Did you watch a single game? Apparently not because if you had, you would have realized the offense Rhule is running here is very different than the offense he ran at Temple. This is an offense Rhule has never run before. What makes you think he couldn't have hired a coordinator with experience running Briles' offense? Hell, Sterlin Gilbert was available. But instead Rhule hired a former roomate to run the Oregon offense - something he never ran before.

It's kind of pointless arguing with you because it's clear you have done no research and apparently know very little about a Rhule, other than the fact he's not Briles. But if things stay the same, it's going to be enjoyable continuing to throw your predictions in your face.
We are not arguing. We are having fun! This is an avenue to vent and you are a steaming pile of ____tty smokestack belching out filth along with a bunch of other internet warriors just waiting to get on the field or on the sidelines. The problem is that not a single one of you are qualified or able.

I know enough about Rhule to know that he was chosen to rebuild an internally torn down and burned up Baylor program into the image that best represents Baylor University. I have no problem with this given what the previous staff had allowed to be done to our image.

As an ignorant dunce concerning football, you and the other broken hearted pansies (yes, you deserve to be bulletin board whipped and called an appropriate and befitting name) did not realize how bare the previous coaches (using that name loosely) left us when they quit on us.

Players and TEAMS can get into the ditch mentally very quickly and I am convinced that going 0-6 last half of last season, being bombarded by the evil deeds of some of the previous bad apple players brought into Waco and suffering a few bad breaks once the season started led to what they had to endure. I know this because I was a part of a team that went 3-8 when we were supposed to contend for the conference championship. GT was so convinced that this would be our shot at a National Championship that he had hired a film crew to chronicle that entire season from 2-a-days on. That 3-8 season should never have happened yet it did. I never thought we would be 1-11 but we are and now it is time to re-group, see who is truly committed to being here and being successful and start working on 2018s season tomorrow. Fans too! Go ahead and bail now like many have done or get behind the program.

I know this was a different O but did not know that Matt hired his college roommate. Guess what. I don't care because he knows a lot more about football and successful football than you do. I trust his process. Had he wanted to please you and the abundance of bulletin board football heroes on here he might have hired Gilbert. He has a plan and I support it as long as he is 100% committed and does not quit like the previous staff did.

You can cry all you want. Matt is not going anyhere. Get on board or get out of the way.
Jacques Strap
This seems like information that belongs in this thread.

1-11
Out of 129 teams
#113 total defense
#114 scoring defense 35.9 per game

#60 total offense
#95 scoring offense 24.3 per game

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/28/p3
Last updated - November 26, 2017 Through games of November 25, 201

Exit Question: Why do Nixon and the O Line catch so much heat while Snow and the defensive line are rarely criticized?
MilliVanilli
Jacques Strap said:

1-11
Out of 129 teams
#113 total defense

#60 total offense

Exit Question: Why do Nixon and the O Line catch so much heat while Snow and the defensive line are rarely criticized?
Mainly because cabers only care about offense.

The line injuries have been a similar phenomenon for the d as it is has the o.

And the defensive improvement was statistically measurable, the announcers even expounded upon as much during the TCU game.

Depth is our issue but there's some raw spunk there in the starting lineup.
robby44
Jacques Strap said:

1-11
Out of 129 teams
#113 total defense

#60 total offense

Pitiful
I was expecting Snow to improve defense this season. Those numbers are horrible. They have a ton of work to do in offseason
Jacques Strap
robby44 said:

Jacques Strap said:

1-11
Out of 129 teams
#113 total defense

#60 total offense

Pitiful
I was expecting Snow to improve defense this season. Those numbers are horrible. They have a ton of work to do in offseason
Turnover margin this year was -14. Defense has a long way to go to get to back to the CPB level.

Turnover margin
#123 out of 129 teams. with -14

Fumbles recovered 8
Interceptions 3
Total 11

Funmbles lost 11
Int/ Thrown 14
Total 25

Net -14
SicThe12
BearackObama said:

On top on Kendal's team getting to 8-0 in conference and playing in the conference championship game next weekend, Bennett held yet another conference foe under their average in scoring and total offense and another victory.

Good job Thee, Milli and xiled. You guys really showed them.

D. C. Bear
robby44 said:

Jacques Strap said:

1-11
Out of 129 teams
#113 total defense

#60 total offense

Pitiful

The numbers don't lie. I tried to find something positive in them and couldn't.
xiledinok
Let's get it back on track.
Arizona State comes back and wins over Arizona.
Does this save Bennett? I m sure the top tier PAC 12 programs hope for it. Keep Arizona State in the middle for a few more years.

FAU beats UNC Charlotte but doesn't cover in a post Turkey Day snooze fest.
xiledinok
BREAKING NEWS: TODD GRAHAM FIRED AT ARIZONA STATE.

Could Bennett be headed to Texas? Texas El Paso.

granite
robby44 said:

Jacques Strap said:

1-11
Out of 129 teams
#113 total defense

#60 total offense

Pitiful
this is absolutely pitiful.....worse than the numbers is the fact that there seemed to be no willingness to make adjustments. at what point do you stop having the safeties bail out at the last minute to try to disguise coverage and just line up and try to make plays. I understand the desire to try to confuse the opponents offense but hell we couldn't seem to get lined up correctly on many plays without last second shifting. and fundamentally, this was the worst tackling team i've seen in BU uniforms that i can remember. tons of work to do indeed.
MilliVanilli
Guess we'll never get to see Bennett versus Chip Kelly at UCLA, was kind of looking forward to that one.

xiledinok
Graham 's buyout was too high last season and his answer was Bennett at DC. UCLA game ended it for Graham. The upset and 7-5 was not enough.

Bennett 's Baylor recruiting left us in position for Snow to have average recruits trying to pull off complex schemes. Disaster!
robby44
granite said:

robby44 said:

Jacques Strap said:

1-11
Out of 129 teams
#113 total defense

#60 total offense

Pitiful
this is absolutely pitiful.....worse than the numbers is the fact that there seemed to be no willingness to make adjustments. at what point do you stop having the safeties bail out at the last minute to try to disguise coverage and just line up and try to make plays. I understand the desire to try to confuse the opponents offense but hell we couldn't seem to get lined up correctly on many plays without last second shifting. and fundamentally, this was the worst tackling team i've seen in BU uniforms that i can remember. tons of work to do indeed.

I was focusing on our secondary during the TCU game
What they were doing with the safety made no sense. The guy is just bailing out pre snap with out reading run/pass. Not sure what they are trying to accomplish with that
Another thing they need to clean up: stop all the defensive subs and shifting especially in the red zone. Line up and play
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Eball said:

All hat, no cattle.

We are not arguing. We are having fun! This is an avenue to vent and you are a steaming pile of ____tty smokestack belching out filth along with a bunch of other internet warriors just waiting to get on the field or on the sidelines. The problem is that not a single one of you are qualified or able.

I know enough about Rhule to know that he was chosen to rebuild an internally torn down and burned up Baylor program into the image that best represents Baylor University. I have no problem with this given what the previous staff had allowed to be done to our image.

As an ignorant dunce concerning football, you and the other broken hearted pansies (yes, you deserve to be bulletin board whipped and called an appropriate and befitting name) did not realize how bare the previous coaches (using that name loosely) left us when they quit on us.

Players and TEAMS can get into the ditch mentally very quickly and I am convinced that going 0-6 last half of last season, being bombarded by the evil deeds of some of the previous bad apple players brought into Waco and suffering a few bad breaks once the season started led to what they had to endure. I know this because I was a part of a team that went 3-8 when we were supposed to contend for the conference championship. GT was so convinced that this would be our shot at a National Championship that he had hired a film crew to chronicle that entire season from 2-a-days on. That 3-8 season should never have happened yet it did. I never thought we would be 1-11 but we are and now it is time to re-group, see who is truly committed to being here and being successful and start working on 2018s season tomorrow. Fans too! Go ahead and bail now like many have done or get behind the program.

I know this was a different O but did not know that Matt hired his college roommate. Guess what. I don't care because he knows a lot more about football and successful football than you do. I trust his process. Had he wanted to please you and the abundance of bulletin board football heroes on here he might have hired Gilbert. He has a plan and I support it as long as he is 100% committed and does not quit like the previous staff did.

You can cry all you want. Matt is not going anyhere. Get on board or get out of the way.

Thee you were a good players many aeons ago, but you're living proof that just because one can tackle well does not make them football smart. And you didn't answer my questions. No surprise because despite all your bravado, you are also a coward.

Let me ask again: did you expect us to win one game and lose to the likes of Liberty and UTSA? Read slowly and try to answer to the best of your limited ability.

As for the offense, again you missed the point. You apparently suffered under the mistaken assumption that Nixon ran this same offense at Temple and that's why he couldn't have run the offense that made us conference contenders. As I pointed out, he did not.

If you want to continue to make excuses for your moronic predictions that Rhule would be better than Briles, feel free. If you want to believe the fantasy that this team was undisciplined and full of rotten players feel free. I choose to believe Grobe. But again, I don't need excuses for moronic predictions. That would be you.
Timbear
Snow was a failure this season. He needs to substitute less and simplify more, but you know what? He won't. These players have school, and other responsibilities. They are not Pros that have no other job than working out and studying a play book.Rhule and Snow burned this season because they are more concerned , on the field, with how we try to win, than doing what it takes to win. Ex. Nixon's red zone offense. Next year, should be much better.
Judge
Timbear said:

Snow was a failure this season. He needs to substitute less and simplify more, but you know what? He won't. These players have school, and other responsibilities. They are not Pros that have no other job than working out and studying a play book.Rhule and Snow burned this season because they are more concerned , on the field, with how we try to win, than doing what it takes to win. Ex. Nixon's red zone offense. Next year, should be much better.
The BOR should have included that notice along with season ticket applications for 2017.
MilliVanilli
Judge said:

Timbear said:

The BOR should have included that notice along with season ticket applications for 2017.
Since you're a TCU troll why do you care?
IroNoZe Duke
MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

Not for me.

You can quit the act, you Cabers don't need to feign Baylor fandom anymore, the jig is up.

You can try to squeeze into whatever dress you want to justify why you obsess and hang out on this forum, but you are what you are.

Not to worry! With the momentum CMR and team have built this year, next year is oh so promising. So close to a perfect 0 - 12 record failing by one victory. Building off of this year's 1 - 11, forebodes what can be attained next year. Watch out Kansas, we have your number!
MilliVanilli
IroNoZe Duke said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

Not for me.

Not to worry! With the momentum CMR and team have built this year, next year is oh so promising. So close to a perfect 0 - 12 record failing by one victory. Building off of this year's 1 - 11, forebodes what can be attained next year. Watch out Kansas, we have your number!
Did that dress fit you?
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Eball said:

All hat, no cattle.

Thee you were a good players many aeons ago, but you're living proof that just because one can tackle well does not make them football smart. And you didn't answer my questions. No surprise because despite all your bravado, you are also a coward.

Let me ask again: did you expect us to win one game and lose to the likes of Liberty and UTSA? Read slowly and try to answer to the best of your limited ability.

As for the offense, again you missed the point. You apparently suffered under the mistaken assumption that Nixon ran this same offense at Temple and that's why he couldn't have run the offense that made us conference contenders. As I pointed out, he did not.

If you want to continue to make excuses for your moronic predictions that Rhule would be better than Briles, feel free. If you want to believe the fantasy that this team was undisciplined and full of rotten players feel free. I choose to believe Grobe. But again, I don't need excuses for moronic predictions. That would be you.

Sounds like you are breaking down. Hold on. I'm here to help you out of your funk.

I'm not avoiding your pansie-@$$ question, It is just that I have answered it a number of times. But..;..because I'm trying to save you, the answer is No. Care for me top expand? Good grief. I don't read much of your drivel but I still care about you and want to rehab you.

Point taken on the Temple offense, Nixon and the *****ing and moaning. I thought that we showed some great flashes on both the O and the D at times. I know you juice boxers want to see your Madden video game score boards but those days are over. Sit tight. We are building.

I never said that Rhule would be better than your Lord & Savior wearing the Texas Tech robe. I said at least we will see some D, some Special Teams and some Discipline. None of it is where I thought it would be but we are making some positive steps. Again, I will hold your manicured hands if you like but I will NOT give you and your CABers those yogurt enemas you so crave!!!! You guys are going to have to do the cleaning on your own. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Listen, I feel your hurt (felt it over a year ago.....I've moved on) but you need to have a consult with my friend below who can help you recover.

granite
robby44 said:

granite said:

robby44 said:

Jacques Strap said:

1-11
Out of 129 teams
#113 total defense

#60 total offense

Pitiful

I was focusing on our secondary during the TCU game
What they were doing with the safety made no sense. The guy is just bailing out pre snap with out reading run/pass. Not sure what they are trying to accomplish with that
Another thing they need to clean up: stop all the defensive subs and shifting especially in the red zone. Line up and play
I agree....line up and play and tackle. Screw the Oklahoma drill, lets practice wrapping up, keeping our feet and tackling.
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
Will host UNT next week in the conference championship game next weekend
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.
So you're saying FAU, with no good sorry Kendal at offensive coordinator, won the same amount of conference games that Baylor lost?
Maybe it'll sound better to say FAU had the same amount of non-conference wins as Baylor did all year.

North Texas again ought to excite no one.
What channel?
REX
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.
So you're saying FAU, with no good sorry Kendal at offensive coordinator, won the same amount of conference games that Baylor lost?
Maybe it'll sound better to say FAU had the same amount of non-conference wins as Baylor did all year.

What channel?

ESPN
Thanks for asking
It's Owl time
Bear8084
REX said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.

What channel?

ESPN
Thanks for asking
It's Owl time

Sounds like Baylor Sports isn't your thing anymore. This seems to be more up your ally than cluttering up a Baylor Board:

http://www.fauowlsnest.com/forum/forumview/misc/fau-football.htm
REX
Bear8084 said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.

What channel?

ESPN
Thanks for asking
It's Owl time

Sounds like Baylor Sports isn't your thing anymore. This seems to be more up your ally than cluttering up a Baylor Board:

http://www.fauowlsnest.com/forum/forumview/misc/fau-football.htm

Still follow lots of players. Pulling for all of them.
Private Pyle
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.

What channel?
I'm looking fwd to watching an exciting offense again. FAU's qb stinks and somehow they are still putting up numbers.
MilliVanilli
It's called Conference USA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.