Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,218 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mmodine said:

SoTexBear said:

Vs. OU, KSU, and WVU we had a margin of -45 in 2016.
Vs. OU, KSU, and WVU we have a margin of -23 in 2017.

Does everyone forget that we were 0-6 to close out the regular season last year?

But we did that on purpose. Then we destroyed Boise.
The Boise win sure raised eyebrows nationwide!
marco
xiledinok said:

You are a damn fool comparing Briles to Jesus Christ.
Go ahead and keep preaching that non sense.

$25 million? Ridiculous number. Must be another one of CABs lawyers.
Bragging about taking education money from a school is another reason no one wants a part outside of a few hangers at Baylor.
Again, the lack of situational awareness shines through for the world to shake its head in disgust.
Both died for your sins and you tithed to the glory of both. Look in the mirror.
xiledinok
marco said:

xiledinok said:

Bragging about taking education money from a school is another reason no one wants a part outside of a few hangers at Baylor.
Again, the lack of situational awareness shines through for the world to shake its head in disgust.
Both died for your sins and you tithed to the glory of both. Look in the mirror.

There is only one God. Enough of the derail attempt.

Back to this weekend.
Fau is a favorite and betting folk like them this week.
Asu Is a dog.
REX
xiledinok said:

marco said:

xiledinok said:

Back to this weekend.
Asu Is a dog.

Tide has really turned for FAU in the last month. Almost Owl time!!!!!
marco
xiledinok said:

marco said:

xiledinok said:

Back to this weekend.
Asu Is a dog.
Is it the Father? Or the Son? One is still working.
xiledinok
Is 7-5 or 6-6 enough from El Chico to help Graham keep his job?

Bit disappointed I did not get an update last week on the latest edition of the Mean Green Band.

I am thinking a big day today from USC'S quarterback. He ll remind of us that bad secondary mistakes get people beat.
REX
Late in 4th FAU has 430 yards (337 rushing) and are leading Western Kentucky 42-28
at Kentucky
Could be playing for bowl eligibility next week
It's Owl time
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Good job CKB. I miss fun games.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
DAC
REX said:

Late in 4th FAU has 430 yards (337 rushing) and are leading Western Kentucky 42-28
at Kentucky
It's Owl time

Hottest team in ncaa
Eastside Bear
REX said:

at Kentucky
It's Owl time
Will Baylor have a chance at becoming bowl eligible next week?
xiledinok
No New Mexico Bowl for Baylor this season.
Not a suprise today. I thought FAU had a bowl game with lined up with New Mexico or Wyoming.
jackets320
BU not good enuf for NM bowl. BU & MV suck
Thee University
Looks like The Aggie is back to normal after departing a few weeks.

607 yards to the Trojans in Tempe.

I can't find the Owl summary. It must be buried behind the Sul Ross State - East Texas State tilt. I'm sure tape fingers O put up 5 or 600 on some hapless defense.

Any of you robe clingers have the Owl game results?
Malbec
FAU put up 368 yards rushing against a WKU defense that averages giving up 369 total yds per game. WKU is the #47 ranked defense in FBS (two spots higher than Texas). FAU is the #8 ranked team in rushing offense in FBS, behind only the three service academies, Georgia Tech, Arizona, Notre Dame and Alabama. The Owls are also 15th in scoring offense and 17th in total offense.
xiledinok
jackets320 said:

BU not good enuf for NM bowl. BU & MV su
Pretty sure the New Mexico Bowl sponsors won't want Jerry Sandusky or Art Briles in the stands watching the bowl game in person. Those two have something big in common.
The bowl game's owner doesn't want their brand associated with him.

The networks might not want viewers reminded of our situation and lack of class and dignity on all levels.
xiledinok
Malbec said:

FAU put up 368 yards rushing against a WKU defense that averages giving up 369 total yds per game. WKU is the #47 ranked defense in FBS (two spots higher than Texas). FAU is the #8 ranked team in rushing offense in FBS, behind only the three service academies, Georgia Tech, Arizona, Notre Dame and Alabama. The Owls are also 15th in scoring offense and 17th in total offense.
OK. The crippled kids league puts up some massive stats. Joe Alabama and the Pope and some guy paying money to broadcast games and allow lucky sperm like Lebby to get those ridiculous salaries will draw a line on hype. Update us next week. Meaningless stats versus Old Dominion mean nothing to the paying customers.
xiledinok
Thee University said:

Looks like The Aggie is back to normal after departing a few weeks.

607 yards to the Trojans in Tempe.

I can't find the Owl summary. It must be buried behind the Sul Ross State - East Texas State tilt. I'm sure tape fingers O put up 5 or 600 on some hapless defense.

Any of you robe clingers have the Owl game results?
Southern California has a quarterback who is capable and hit receivers in stride.
4-4 for ASU.
Cannot stop anyone with a pulse.

Thee, you have a better chance of reading about the newest Rolex in Boca than FAU football. The guy who covers FAU probably mows the yard at the local newspaper.
Malbec
Did you say something X? Speak a little louder, my ignore is turned up high.
303Bear
Ha, gotta love the weekly gloating when we just got no-lube pile driven by a pretty bad longhorn team.

xiledinok
Malbec said:

Did you say something X? Speak a little louder, my ignore is turned up high.
And you responded.

No cares about FAU. College football on tape delay excites only the parents.
What do Hawk and his crew have planned with these trials starting and the media starts wanting to put the girls on TV? The last plan they had was like watching a big duck fly into a plane.
Please don't start that Truthdontlie# again.

It must suck to be an adult who cannot handle Jerry and Art have something big in common. Those two changed things for coaches. Society wants no part.
xiledinok
303Bear said:

Ha, gotta love the weekly gloating when we just got no-lube pile driven by a pretty bad longhorn team.

It is a weekly update on the faces of rape associated with colleges and college athletics. That is worse than losing to the Longhorns. Remember, the mall fight exposed the scrub offensive coordinates. It is why they could only get to FAU post screw ups.
Remember the mall fight.
What kind of people get in a mall fight?
What kind brag about it?
Malbec
I can see your lips moving in my direction X. I just can't make out what your saying. Maybe you can speak loud enough that the sound will travel through another poster. Just make sure that other poster doesn't speak in the same frequency as you, because I might not be able to hear them either.
REX
xiledinok said:

303Bear said:

It is a weekly update on the faces of rape associated with colleges and college athletics. That is worse than losing to the Longhorns. Remember, the mall fight exposed the scrub offensive coordinates. It is why they could only get to FAU post screw ups.
Remember the mall fight.
What kind brag about it?

Mall fight?
You need to go away. Go read Paula and Marks bestseller that put coaches in jail. Take a deep breath man.
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

303Bear said:

Remember the mall fight.
What kind brag about it?

Mall fight?
You need to go away. Go read Paula and Marks bestseller that put coaches in jail. Take a deep breath man.
Yes, that is what da boss man called the bull**** in 2015 against Texas. Bragged about how his team got in a fight at mall in Hawaii. Not exactly a big winner attitude.
Go away? You should have followed your advice post firing.
No one cares. We cannot even find a story to post on the FAU games.

It is hysterical that some poster posting the book could be a best seller and lead to big problems would rent your time. What do you all fear? Your reputations get worse?

Does 6-6 save Graham? If I was a coach looking to rescue my defense, I might have thought twice about "points per possession" miracles.
Shippou
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

303Bear said:

Remember the mall fight.
What kind brag about it?

Mall fight?
Yes, that is what da boss man called the bull**** in 2015 against Texas. Bragged about how his team got in a fight at mall in Hawaii. Not exactly a big winner attitude.

It is hysterical that some poster posting the book could be a best seller and lead to big problems would rent your time. What do you all fear? Your reputations get worse?

Does 6-6 save Graham? If I was a coach looking to rescue my defense, I might have thought twice about "points per possession" miracles.
You need to quit your *****ing, it's not exactly hard to find news about FAU if you really wanted it.

4th and Inches
xiledinok said:

Malbec said:

OK. The crippled kids league puts up some massive stats. Joe Alabama and the Pope and some guy paying money to broadcast games and allow lucky sperm like Lebby to get those ridiculous salaries will draw a line on hype. Update us next week. Meaningless stats versus Old Dominion mean nothing to the paying customers.
G5 talent put a whoopin on G5 talent... this wasnt a top P5 team beating a cupcake. It shows the scheme works and our current coaching staff is rowing with one dang oar in the water at full stroke
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
xiledinok
Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Malbec said:

G5 talent put a whoopin on G5 talent... this wasnt a top P5 team beating a cupcake. It shows the scheme works and our current coaching staff is rowing with one dang oar in the water at full stroke
Would expect them to win. They want to proclaim themselves as diaper fresh but some think they aren't paying attention to that stink. They are taking all to win and get out. Fiu won't even let Butch Davis go that route and he can coach.
Our current staff didn't get a chance to recruit guys at other schools in 2016. Fill those line spots like the good old days. It is how worked.
xiledinok
Shippou said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

303Bear said:

Remember the mall fight.
What kind brag about it?

Mall fight?

You need to quit your *****ing, it's not exactly hard to find news about FAU if you really wanted it.

Couldn't find one last night. We ll put you in charge of games stories on our thread.

If you can hire a PR firm to blast an NCAA school, an organization made up of schools, you can expect to not be around again.
Baylor isn't their problem. Now, getting put in the same category as Jerry Sandusky must stink. It aint Charmin fresh.
Thee University
303Bear said:

No. I don't gloat about my being right concerning The Aggie. His tenure here was indeed sickening but I don't gloat on him fleecing ASU.

Just further proof that Art slipped Baylor the tiny chorizo for years. He fleeced us and all of you robe clingers thought that was your family dog goosing you in your keister.

If there was any no-lube pile driving it was Arthur and his Deliverance family assistants teaching the city-folk of Baylor how the cow ate the cabbage.

You are correct in one thing........that was the third or fourth worst Longhorn team I've seen in the past 40 years that dog-drilled us yesterday.

At least the majority of the Longhorn faithful in attendance stood and clapped for Grant Teaff's recognition!
RR/BV
Tuck Fexas
xiIedinok
Man I love rustled and butthurt xiled. AZ State and FAU would curbstomp BU and his only way to cope with that is spouting off his nonsense rants. Just log off for the day little guy.
bobo
Ok. What the heck is mall fight? Please enlighten me.
Everything is racist
marco
Poor X.

303Bear
BearackObama said:

Man I love rustled and butthurt xiled. AZ State and FAU would curbstomp BU and his only way to cope with that is spouting off his nonsense rants. Just log off for the day little guy.
Pretty much. At this point we can only hope to someday be 4-4 in a major conference or the favorite to win C-USA.

Obsession is a bad look, but it is fun to poke the hornets nest.
marco
bobo said:

Ok. What the heck is mall fight? Please enlighten me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.