Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,196 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
MilliVanilli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CottonValley said:

With all of the Spice Girls talk, I think Thee is Milli's gay papa.
You cabers love to project your fantasies.

Bruin
Every now and then it is fun to come over here and watch Thee and Milli toy around with you clowns. It's not even a fair fight.
REX
31-12 final
8-0 in conference
Will host UNT next week in the conference championship game next weekend
It's Owl time!!!
Malbec
Bruin said:

Every now and then it is fun to come over here and watch Thee and Milli toy around with you clowns. It's not even a fair fight.
I can see how it must be fun for you to come over here and pump up a multi-banned user after spending all your days sniffing ***** on the other side of the tracks. Everybody needs a hobby.
MilliVanilli
Malbec said:

Bruin said:

I can see how it must be fun for you to come over here and pump up a multi-banned user after spending all your days sniffing ***** on the other side of the tracks. Everybody needs a hobby.
TRIGGERED!

Malbec
MilliVanilli
Malbec said:

Oh you heard.

DioNoZeus
Malbec said:

This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
xiIedinok
REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.
So you're saying FAU, with no good sorry Kendal at offensive coordinator, won the same amount of conference games that Baylor lost?
Maybe it'll sound better to say FAU had the same amount of non-conference wins as Baylor did all year.
MilliVanilli
BearackObama said:

REX said:

31-12 final
8-0 in conference
It's Owl time!!!

Wow.
So you're saying FAU, with no good sorry Kendal at offensive coordinator, won the same amount of conference games that Baylor lost?
Maybe it'll sound better to say FAU had the same amount of non-conference wins as Baylor did all year.
I'm sure you're very happy with your Conference USA consolation prize, they must be very proud in the Briles household.

From 6 million a year and flirting with national title tournaments to vicariously watching their son hosting the North Texas Mean Green.

Private Pyle
DioNoZeus
Private Pyle said:

At least you didn't have to edit this one like you did when you posted the same dumb meme in the other thread. Practice makes perfect!

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
MilliVanilli
Private Pyle said:

I appreciate you think I'm arguing with idiots, that's a tremendous amount of self-awareness, but I'm actually just mocking you.

Private Pyle
MilliVanilli
Private Pyle said:

It's fitting you've adopted a singular meme as your reply because you've been a broken record for 18 months and counting.
Private Pyle
MilliVanilli said:

Private Pyle said:

It's fitting you've adopted a singular meme as your reply because you've been a broken record for 18 months and counting.

1-11. You support a loser and have been backed into a corner and can't find a way out.
DioNoZeus
Hey Pyle, maybe next time try a Forrest Gump meme. It will be more in line with your mental capacity

JusHappy2BeHere
Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

Private Pyle said:

1-11. You support a loser and have been backed into a corner and can't find a way out.
but you are forgetting the entire Pep Squad got pleated skirts and Pom Poms, and it's more about the social than winning
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
MilliVanilli
Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

Private Pyle said:

Nah, I support Baylor football and have an IQ higher than potato, so corners don't give me problems.

Private Pyle
DioNoZeus said:

Hey Pyle, maybe next time try a Forrest Gump meme. It will be more in line with your mental capacity
nice one Milli
Private Pyle
MilliVanilli said:

Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

Private Pyle said:

Nah, I support Baylor football and have an IQ higher than potato, so corners don't give me problems.

Lol, you didn't even graduate from BU. Heard you failed out.
MilliVanilli
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

Private Pyle said:

but you are forgetting the entire Pep Squad got pleated skirts and Pom Poms, and it's more about the social than winning
Oh good, group is about to begin..let's watch.

MilliVanilli
Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

Private Pyle said:

Lol, you didn't even graduate from BU. Heard you failed out.
Gonna have to step up the trash talk if you're gonna try and go after my schooling.

xiIedinok
On top on Kendal's team getting to 8-0 in conference and playing in the conference championship game next weekend, Bennett held yet another conference foe under their average in scoring and total offense and another victory.

Good job Thee, Milli and xiled. You guys really showed them.

DAC
BearackObama said:

On top on Kendal's team getting to 8-0 in conference and playing in the conference championship game next weekend, Bennett held yet another conference foe under their average in scoring and total offense and another victory.

Somehow I don't think this thread went as planned
80sBEAR
Since this thread has nothing to do with Baylor Football, let me give a shout out to young Jarrett Stidham!! HOW BOUT THOSE AUBURN TIGERS!!! WAR EAGLE!

I love to see young people that make bad decisions early in life change and make the right decision.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
Private Pyle
VN 68
Kendall is going to be a good coach and the Aggie is a good Christian man, and that's all I got to say about that.
REX
VN 68 said:

Kendall is going to be a good coach and the Aggie is a good Christian man, and that's all I got to say about that.

Pretty much says it all
boognish_bear
Thee University
BearackObama said:

When I started this thread weeks ago I said the following:

This ought to be fun to watch. They are both off to a great start. At least they are not stealing any more Baylor cash.

It has been a tremendous success and one of the top read posts on the board. The Aggie held Arizona to only 439 yards. That is great for him!

Tape Fingers? He might be the next UTEP head man if he keeps gettting better,

The last sentence in my original posts was the winner!
MilliVanilli
BearackObama said:

We triggered a bunch of internet losers that root against Baylor into an inconsolable session of cybertherapy.

MilliVanilli
Private Pyle said:

What's with the selfies, this isn't facebook.

MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

Since this thread has nothing to do with Baylor Football, let me give a shout out to young Jarrett Stidham!! HOW BOUT THOSE AUBURN TIGERS!!! WAR EAGLE!

I love to see young people that make bad decisions early in life change and make the right decision.
That'd be the perfect epitaph for you, Jim.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Watching the coaches we let go be successful while we wallow in the mire may be fun for you.

Not for me.

You and X and the dread locked ****** put on quiet a show on the thread. The length of the thread only shows that when you say outrageously stupid things people respond.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.