Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,090 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

This thread didn't age well for OP.

No. No, it did not. Probably part of the reason for the OP silence. To be fair, he was duped, along with the rest of us. He just couldn't quit briles and co. He had to pile on and now he looks like an idiot.
Those who cling to the tattered and soiled robe crying about a self-destructive coach who was using Baylor for a better job hence the prairie fire are the real idiots.

He is gone. He burned our program down and slid out of town . Those who pine for those scandal-ridden days are the idiots.

I choose to support Rhule just like I supported The Briles Boys until Baylor cut the gravy train after realizing the depth of non-discipline.

We are only half way done with a season on the heals of a decimated program gutted and left in the bar ditch. We are the trophy buck that was poached by redneck hunters driving the F to M roads. They sawed our horns off and left us to rot after feeding us tainted high protein buck feed for a few years. Of course this analogy is lost on all the does on this board.

I'll support Rhule because I believe in his formula and his priorities. Baylor Football needed an enema and we are getting it. We will come back stronger. Hide and watch since you can't jump on board.
ArlingtonFarm Fingercuffs
Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

No. No, it did not. Probably part of the reason for the OP silence. To be fair, he was duped, along with the rest of us. He just couldn't quit briles and co. He had to pile on and now he looks like an idiot.
Those who cling to the tattered and soiled robe crying about a self-destructive coach who was using Baylor for a better job hence the prairie fire are the real idiots.

He is gone. He burned our program down and slid out of town . Those who pine for those scandal-ridden days are the idiots.

I choose to support Rhule just like I supported The Briles Boys until Baylor cut the gravy train after realizing the depth of non-discipline.

We are only half way done with a season on the heals of a decimated program gutted and left in the bar ditch. We are the trophy buck that was poached by redneck hunters driving the F to M roads. They sawed our horns off and left us to rot after feeding us tainted high protein buck feed for a few years. Of course this analogy is lost on all the does on this board.

I'll support Rhule because I believe in his formula and his priorities. Baylor Football needed an enema and we are getting it. We will come back stronger. Hide and watch since you can't jump on board.
Didn't take time to read this drivel but Thee sure must be enjoying how good his career .500 coach looks in the mirror. Whoo mediocrity and the good old days!
marco
303Bear said:

RioRata said:

303Bear said:

Curious where you are finding the info saying Baylor paid for J.Jefferson's rehab. The couple of articles I was able to find do not mention who paid.

David Smoak did an extensive interview with JJ on 1660 back in the early spring. JJ said Baylor picked up the tab and Rhoades has confirmed it. Rhoades has also stated that this program is open to all Baylor students. IIRC JJ said he was buying his goods off the street.
Thanks for the info. Had not heard many details and was curious. Glad there is support like that available for students whether athletes or not.
X is going to be disappointed to hear that there isn't some dirty little secret that will further stain Baylor. It sucked to read thru this thread this far with his dumbass innuendo before someone remembered and stated the facts in the matter. X, stick to shoveling *****
Thee University
Drunken hookup @ old main said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

Didn't take time to read this drivel but Thee sure must be enjoying how good his career .500 coach looks in the mirror. Whoo mediocrity and the good old days!

Not enjoying it at all but know that we are paying for our wicked ways.

I pine for the good ole days of #1 R H Hamilton (.786), #2 Bob Woodruff or #3 Frank Bridges.

I would even take #4 George Sauer. I'd stay away from that Briles guy though.

Ahhhhh, the good ole days of .637 football!!!
xiledinok
marco said:

303Bear said:

RioRata said:

303Bear said:

Curious where you are finding the info saying Baylor paid for J.Jefferson's rehab. The couple of articles I was able to find do not mention who paid.

David Smoak did an extensive interview with JJ on 1660 back in the early spring. JJ said Baylor picked up the tab and Rhoades has confirmed it. Rhoades has also stated that this program is open to all Baylor students. IIRC JJ said he was buying his goods off the street.
Thanks for the info. Had not heard many details and was curious. Glad there is support like that available for students whether athletes or not.
X is going to be disappointed to hear that there isn't some dirty little secret that will further stain Baylor. It sucked to read thru this thread this far with his dumbass innuendo before someone remembered and stated the facts in the matter. X, stick to shoveling *****
Here you come clanging your two pennies together trying to make assumptions that paying for rehab is some common deal for schools. It is classy but different. It adds to the **** show that drove football off the cliff. We had poor fixers. They forgot they were at Baylor.
When it is the robe going to start telling us their side of the story?
"Some day."
This **** show is a dream for you. $5 tickets.
Some fired coach recruited Bennett's players last night. I was impressed there was no mention of "points by possessions" and other acceptable failures. I didn't see Todd Graham worry getting into a slugfest.
The last time a Bennett coached defense looked that good was at Kansas State.
I guess we get a similar performance every other decade.
Jacques Strap
Thee thinks if Rhule wins big here he will be loyal to BU and not bolt for a better job. Great football player for BU but lousy at seeing the reality of things. Sadly he will never win enough here for anyone to want him and his 70's B1G style of play.
marco
xiledinok said:

marco said:

303Bear said:

RioRata said:

303Bear said:

Here you come clanging your two pennies together trying to make assumptions that paying for rehab is some common deal for schools. It is classy but different. It adds to the **** show that drove football off the cliff. We had poor fixers. They forgot they were at Baylor.
"Some day."
Some fired coach recruited Bennett's players last night. I was impressed there was no mention of "points by possessions" and other acceptable failures. I didn't see Todd Graham worry getting into a slugfest.

You're a barely functional ******. How many students do you know that have taken advantage of the schools offer of rehab? I'm guessing one. How many have there actually been? I'm guessing you have no clue. Stick to shoveling *****
80sBEAR
Thee University said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

I pine for the good ole days of #1 R H Hamilton (.786), #2 Bob Woodruff or #3 Frank Bridges.

His last five seasons, Briles was 50-15 (.700) which included four 10+ win seasons. But don't let that get in the way of your Rhule/ Snow man crushes.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
xiledinok
marco said:

xiledinok said:

marco said:

303Bear said:

RioRata said:

303Bear said:

"Some day."

You're a barely functional ******. How many students do you know that have taken advantage of the schools offer of rehab? I'm guessing one. How many have there actually been? I'm guessing you have no clue. Stick to shoveling *****
None. Didn't know schools were in the rehab business. Does your bank pay for rehab?
You are still pathetic. You cannot even see how Baylor ended up in the grease pit thanks to your boy, Ian, Starr, a pack of rogue regents, and Art's robe touching sleazy discipline handling regime.
marco
xiledinok said:

marco said:

xiledinok said:

marco said:

303Bear said:

RioRata said:

303Bear said:

"Some day."

None. Didn't know schools were in the rehab business. Does your bank pay for rehab?
You are still pathetic. You cannot even see how Baylor ended up in the grease pit thanks to your boy, Ian, Starr, a pack of rogue regents, and Art's robe touching sleazy discipline handling regime.
Yes, my company does pay for rehab, do you need a job here? Do you have any marketable skills? We don't have need of **** shovelers so I'm not sure if you will be a good fit.
Mothra
Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

What formula? Porous defense and grind it out I-formation offense? You think that at's a winning formula in this league? Are we the kstate of the late 90's? You think that formula will work?

Anyone who thinks this formula is going to e successful is a deluding themselves. This coaching staff has shown nothing but incompencr this far. It is going to have to change the formula to be successful. Hopefully Rhule can adapt.
Jacques Strap
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

What formula? Porous defense and grind it out I-formation offense? You think that at's a winning formula in this league? Are we the kstate of the late 90's? You think that formula will work?

Anyone who thinks this formula is going to e successful is a deluding themselves. This coaching staff has shown nothing but incompencr this far. It is going to have to change the formula to be successful. Hopefully Rhule can adapt.
All we need to do is sign 25 overlooked three stars that turn out to be NFL quality players for two years in a row and we are golden..
xiledinok
marco said:

xiledinok said:

marco said:

xiledinok said:

marco said:

303Bear said:

RioRata said:

303Bear said:

"Some day."

Yes, my company does pay for rehab, do you need a job here? Do you have any marketable skills? We don't have need of **** shovelers so I'm not sure if you will be a good fit.
If they need you to jump in a hole on the property, I ll surely be needed to shovel compost on you. I don't need a job. Volunteer work and community outreach is something I would travel under those circumstances.
I do not think schools should pay for treatment. Not a good handout.
Classy but not for me.
Chanceux
Jacques Strap said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

All we need to do is sign 25 overlooked three stars that turn out to be NFL quality players for two years in a row and we are golden..
Hand to the big guy upstairs. That's really what some people believe. You absolutamente nailed it. 2 stars though. Falwell talent but disciplined like the men of Sparta will get it done. Yessir we're on our way.
marco
Chanceux said:

Jacques Strap said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

Hand to the big guy upstairs. That's really what some people believe. You absolutamente nailed it. 2 stars though. Falwell talent but disciplined like the men of Sparta will get it done. Yessir we're on our way.
Keep repeating the innuendo that Kaz had something to do with Jefferson's addiction issues. Keep it up. Just don't drop your shovel, the man is watching you.
RioRata
Jacques Strap said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

Speaking of Golden...yet another example of a former Penn St player that coached at Temple but couldn't coach big boy football.
Chanceux
marco said:

Chanceux said:

Jacques Strap said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

Keep repeating the innuendo that Kaz had something to do with Jefferson's addiction issues. Keep it up. Just don't drop your shovel, the man is watching you.
That aint what I'm commenting on. Ain't my message either. I'm talkin bout people thinking that molding them 2 and 3 stars into Spartans is the path to success. It ain't. Lest we become Duke. Sarcasm n'such.
Thee University
80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

His last five seasons, Briles was 50-15 (.700) which included four 10+ win seasons. But don't let that get in the way of your Rhule/ Snow man crushes.
I got my info from the Baylor record books.

Using your selective snowflake posturing I could proclaim my Baylor career was a .909. I choose to not count my other 3 years as a Bear. I'll just count 1980's, 10-1 campaign. A year in which we won ALL of our conference games.

Adopting Bubble Boy Bafoonerism I also choose to not count our drubbing in the Cotton Bowl. Bowl games are just for fun so says some of the robe clingers.

You have lost your Bear Backbone and morphed into a Baylor KOT, Fiji or Kappa Sig intramural dreamboat stud. Never thought a Seguin Matador could become so soft.
marco
Chanceux said:

marco said:

Chanceux said:

Jacques Strap said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

That aint what I'm commenting on. Ain't my message either. I'm talkin bout people thinking that molding them 2 and 3 stars into Spartans is the path to success. It ain't. Lest we become Duke. Sarcasm n'such.
Not you, thought I had quoted and replied to X. He's the one spreading the rumor that Kaz had something to do with Jeffersons addiction issues. He's a full time **** shoveler.
xiledinok
marco said:

Chanceux said:

marco said:

Chanceux said:

Jacques Strap said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

Not you, thought I had quoted and replied to X. He's the one spreading the rumor that Kaz had something to do with Jeffersons addiction issues. He's a full time **** shoveler.
No, I did not. I ask a specific open ended question. The robe touchers won't go into detail. "Some day" is not enough. It was all about Josh Gordon and his unrefuted comments.
I m still a little blurry from watching the points per possession miracle last night in Tempe. Where was it at Baylor?
80sBEAR
Thee University said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

Adopting Bubble Boy Bafoonerism I also choose to not count our drubbing in the Cotton Bowl. Bowl games are just for fun so says some of the robe clingers.

Yeah that 42-41 "drubbing" to Michigan State was just HORRIBLE. Most everyone in the country thought after that game that Baylor should just drop football. We sure don't have to worry about having fun at any bowl games the rest of this decade. That is for sure.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
marco
xiledinok said:

marco said:

Chanceux said:

marco said:

Chanceux said:

Jacques Strap said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

No, I did not. I ask a specific open ended question. The robe touchers won't go into detail. "Some day" is not enough. It was all about Josh Gordon and his unrefuted comments.
I m still a little blurry from watching the points per possession miracle last night in Tempe. Where was it at Baylor?
Is that what lawyers call it when they impugn someones integrity thru innuendo and insinuation? It's **** shoveling on the street, Holmes.
Thee University
80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

Yeah that 42-41 "drubbing" to Michigan State was just HORRIBLE. Most everyone in the country thought after that game that Baylor should just drop football. We sure don't have to worry about having fun at any bowl games the rest of this decade. That is for sure.
I was referring to the 30-2 drubbing I took up my own keister back in the 1981 Cotton Bowl!

I'm simply saying that if you want to be selective about records then I can drop the Cotton Bowl debcle of 1981 and claim my .909 winning percentage. Hell, I'm going to drop the San Jose State game in 1980 too. We never lost a single game!!!!!!!!!! Our points per possession were World Friggin Class!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thee University said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Yes Thee. This really is fun

Says the yapping chihuahua behind the leg of a woman.
Your original post said it would be fun.

Both are doing much better than their replacements.

Why are you name calling?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
xiledinok
Didn't he leak disinformation to Channel 10?
I m just asking questions.
Curious who was offering help to Gordon to pass his drug tests.
You wearing your Arkansas State t shirt these days?
lakerat
A lot of people gave info to 10. None of it was false to my knowledge. If what Gordon said is true, that person has been gone at least 6 years or, it could have been someone from the panhandle.
Thee University

Thee University said:

It is fun.

The Aggie had ASU ranked 120th out of 130 teams in total D @ 482 yards yielded per game. Great to see The Aggie is consistent!

He still has a way to go since his D gave up 807 yards to WV back in 2012. Has Snow given up 800+ yet?

Yep, the old Aggie landed in the Baylor record books for all the wrong reasons.

Chihuahua is a great name to tag someone with!
D. C. Bear
Thee University said:

Thee University said:

It is fun.

The Aggie had ASU ranked 120th out of 130 teams in total D @ 482 yards yielded per game. Great to see The Aggie is consistent!

He still has a way to go since his D gave up 807 yards to WV back in 2012. Has Snow given up 800+ yet?

Thee, we're 0-6.
REX
D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

It is fun.

Thee, we're 0-6.

And let OSU set their all time yardage record
Woof woof
Jacques Strap
Defensive Efficiency 10-16-2017
Arizona State 69
Baylor 113

Offensive Efficiency
FAU - 44
Baylor 102

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/offEfficiency/tab/efficiency
OFFENSE: Offensive efficiency on 0-100 scale; based on offense's contribution to scoring margin on per-play basis, adjusted for strength of opposing defenses faced
DEFENSE: Defensive efficiency on 0-100 scale; based on defense's contribution to scoring margin on per-play basis, adjusted for strength of opposing offenses faced
xiIedinok
Jacques Strap said:

Defensive Efficiency 10-16-2017
Arizona State 69
Baylor 113

Offensive Efficiency
FAU - 44
Baylor 102

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/offEfficiency/tab/efficiency
OFFENSE: Offensive efficiency on 0-100 scale; based on offense's contribution to scoring margin on per-play basis, adjusted for strength of opposing defenses faced
DEFENSE: Defensive efficiency on 0-100 scale; based on defense's contribution to scoring margin on per-play basis, adjusted for strength of opposing offenses faced
This is outstanding
xiledinok
Oklahoma State setting records against most of Bennett's recruits while Bennett solves the evil Washington coach's offense with someone else's kids. It only happens once in a decade and a half.

Poor Stidham, he is finding out quickly that those guys in the SEC actually coach defense and put speed on defense to match up with jack rabbits. In his defense, his skill players on the outside are flash bulbs. I actually think he struggles because of others.

Leaking information but not with full facts. Like Paul Harvey and omitting the rest of the rest of the story.

Love those stats. Has FAU played a player that will get drafted in the NFL this season? Where can I see those stats on tv? Do I need to go down to the cable or satellite company this Saturday and pull it off their feed. Get all jacked up watching FAU beat up on a former Sooner.
Guy Noir
Watch out for those Chihuahuas.

Ghost of Baylor
Thee University said:

chukronos said:

Ghostrider said:

Briles did not burn the program down, our regents did. If what he did was so egregious, why did they pay him $15 million to leave?
Timbear
Exactly right, Ghost. Briles was not fired for cause, and if had gone into his mtg with the BOR with a lawyer, he'd probably still be here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.