Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,100 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
xiIedinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

Liberty's #11 looked like a high draft pick. How did Bennett expect to beat the teams not being able to recruit guys that couldn't Liberty playing catch?

USA Today writer said yesterday that he was told that the talent level left at Baylor by Bennett would "basically be like sanctions themselves"....DC, you better get on bigger web pages than this to stop that information.
ok
Mothra
MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

You should ask for a refund for Liberty. You could have watched D2 jewels for $5.
Good talent up front doesn't get pushed around by Liberty.

Whether we have good talent upfront is irrelevant. It's Liberty. What part of that don't you understand?
We were missing 6 starters. We didn't have the depth or talent to beat Liberty. #11 proved their was talent lacking in the back end. Most teams can fill in with talent to prevent Liberty pushing us around for 5-7 yards in any direction each play. No chance in hell for BU with what was left from Bennett.
A talented player to me has strength, speed, size, savvy and smarts. The last characteristic of a talented player shows up when guys miss a bunch of assignments. It is pretty hard to win with players who cannot handle the playbook.
Unfortunately, we don't see a bunch of talent in the Big 12 on defense. It is why the NFL doesn't draft many Big 12 defenders (a small size for DI).

Lame is a 1 point favorite over the Blue Raiders. The Blue Raiders need to whip them for Boots.
Arizona State is a 16 point dog with Stanford. I am sure the left coasters are going to get an eye full of Bennett stuffing paper down his crotch this week.

Total BS. You should be able to beat Liberty with your backups.
i agree, no matter how good CMR turns out to be no excuse losing to Liberty
A depleted Baylor team losing to Liberty is about like a Big 12 champion Baylor losing to an AAC UCF in the Fiesta Bowl, neither should've happened, but they did.
One highly ranked team losing to another highly ranked team in a BCS bowl game is not even close to being a good comparison.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

D.C., you ll have to do your best p.r. work when Bennett and Graham get their releases from ASU.

D1 Power 5 players (allegedly) should be able to shutdown Liberty just on the physical aspects.
If they would study their playbooks like the Seminary Students study the Bible, 43 mistakes wouldn't be made.

Mothra, is DC writng your b.s.? There are plenty of coaches that have accomplished what Briles managed at Baylor. About half the coaches in college football it seems these days win mid major bowls. Heck, the NCAA and the Worldwide Leader have about half of them playing in bowl games every season.
Let your obsession with Bennet go, little bro. It's unhealthy. Start following Alabama, Clemson, or one of the other front runners. Your expectations are unrealistic, and Rhule is bound to disappoint you.

What Briles did at Baylor was genius. It was amazing. Taking one of the worst programs in Div. 1A football and turning it into a contender with the best offense in all of college football - simply brilliant. Only a moron would suggest otherwise...which of course you are.
MilliVanilli
Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

You should ask for a refund for Liberty. You could have watched D2 jewels for $5.

Whether we have good talent upfront is irrelevant. It's Liberty. What part of that don't you understand?
We were missing 6 starters. We didn't have the depth or talent to beat Liberty. #11 proved their was talent lacking in the back end. Most teams can fill in with talent to prevent Liberty pushing us around for 5-7 yards in any direction each play. No chance in hell for BU with what was left from Bennett.
A talented player to me has strength, speed, size, savvy and smarts. The last characteristic of a talented player shows up when guys miss a bunch of assignments. It is pretty hard to win with players who cannot handle the playbook.
Unfortunately, we don't see a bunch of talent in the Big 12 on defense. It is why the NFL doesn't draft many Big 12 defenders (a small size for DI).

Lame is a 1 point favorite over the Blue Raiders. The Blue Raiders need to whip them for Boots.
Arizona State is a 16 point dog with Stanford. I am sure the left coasters are going to get an eye full of Bennett stuffing paper down his crotch this week.

A depleted Baylor team losing to Liberty is about like a Big 12 champion Baylor losing to an AAC UCF in the Fiesta Bowl, neither should've happened, but they did.
One highly ranked team losing to another highly ranked team in a BCS bowl game is not even close to being a good comparison.
One team supposedly a national title contender and wanting to be taken seriously as such losing to a directional school that's not even in a P5 conference and who has been irrelevant to college football since their greatest win in program history in the 2013 Fiesta Bowl is very much the most embarrassing loss in Baylor history.

Losing to Liberty is just like losing to Lamar in 1981, a bad stumble by an unprepared Baylor team in a down year.

The Fiesta Bowl was the pinnacle of just how full of hubris, arrogance, distraction and unfocused the former regime could let itself be.
Mothra
MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

One team supposedly a national title contender and wanting to be taken seriously as such losing to a directional school that's not even in a P5 conference and who has been irrelevant to college football since their greatest win in program history in the 2013 Fiesta Bowl is very much the most embarrassing loss in Baylor history.

Losing to Liberty is just like losing to Lamar in 1981, a bad stumble by an unprepared Baylor team in a down year.

The Fiesta Bowl was the pinnacle of just how full of hubris, arrogance, distraction and unfocused the former regime could let itself be.

LOL. How long of you been around Baylor football? Good grief bro, you might want to rethink that. I can recall at least five games off the top of my head that were far worse than a ranked team losing to another ranked team in a bcs bowl (Liberty, Cal and San Jose State say hello). Recall that central Florida had the best QB in college football and a top draft pick. There were a lot of reasons Baylor didn't play well. Yes Briles was a distraction but so was us playing against central Florida when we thought we would deserved a much better matchup. Sometimes you play down to your competition. It happens sometimes. Players and coaches get complacent and overlook their opponent. See Rhule's first game at Baylor, where players admitted they overlooked Liberty and were not prepared. If you're going to slam the former staff for not being ready for central Florida you better remember what the players said after Liberty.

Losing to an FCS school is far worse, as proven by the grief we've gotten. It's not even close.
Thee University
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

D.C., you ll have to do your best p.r. work when Bennett and Graham get their releases from ASU.

D1 Power 5 players (allegedly) should be able to shutdown Liberty just on the physical aspects.
If they would study their playbooks like the Seminary Students study the Bible, 43 mistakes wouldn't be made.

Mothra, is DC writng your b.s.? There are plenty of coaches that have accomplished what Briles managed at Baylor. About half the coaches in college football it seems these days win mid major bowls. Heck, the NCAA and the Worldwide Leader have about half of them playing in bowl games every season.
Let your obsession with Bennet go, little bro. It's unhealthy. Start following Alabama, Clemson, or one of the other front runners. Your expectations are unrealistic, and Rhule is bound to disappoint you.

What Briles did at Baylor was genius. It was amazing. Taking one of the worst programs in Div. 1A football and turning it into a contender with the best offense in all of college football - simply brilliant. Only a moron would suggest otherwise...which of course you are.
Art Briles and genius should never be uttered in the same sentence. You ought to be banished for life from 365 for suggesting it.

Amazing? Yes. Brilliant? Not even close

Baylor was not one of the worst programs in D1 when he got here. Maybe when Kevin Steele took over we might have dropped down into the bottom 10%. Morris actually was making some strides upwards.

The best offense in college football is all fine but it only gets you into the Top 20, Top 15 and maybe some Top 10 polls. The "GENIUS" forgot that you need a solid defense and a solid special teams. When you can't win your Big Boy Bowl Game you are a pretender riding a one trick pony.

A "genius" would have won those two bowl games and a genius would have guaranteed his tenure and legacy by hiring a DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR and a SPECIAL TEAMS COACH. A genius would have babysat his high maintenance problem children.

The genius was merely using Baylor to get a much higher profile job. He never truly cared for Baylor until he finally realized that he was not as valuable as he thought and Baylor leadership had to move to protect the Baylor Brand.
303Bear
Oh good, we are back to yelling the same things past each other. This should be productive.
xiledinok
Mothra is quickly becoming the biggest robe toucher on the board. I haven't seen his kind of aggressive sales job since I went to an Assembly of God church.
Baylor had the best offense with Monty but was well behind on defense.

BearO, I am so disappointed you guys won't post all the goods on RR. It must difficult to redact the entire page to sell it was all his fault.
Thee University
303Bear said:

Oh good, we are back to yelling the same things past each other. This should be productive.
Just doing my job as Chief Interventionist.

We are going to bring the lost back into the fold!
MilliVanilli
Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

LOL. How long of you been around Baylor football? Good grief bro, you might want to rethink that. I can recall at least five games off the top of my head that were far worse than a ranked team losing to another ranked team in a bcs bowl (Liberty, Cal and San Jose State say hello). Recall that central Florida had the best QB in college football and a top draft pick. There were a lot of reasons Baylor didn't play well. Yes Briles was a distraction but so was us playing against central Florida when we thought we would deserved a much better matchup. Sometimes you play down to your competition. It happens sometimes. Players and coaches get complacent and overlook their opponent. See Rhule's first game at Baylor, where players admitted they overlooked Liberty and were not prepared. If you're going to slam the former staff for not being ready for central Florida you better remember what the players said after Liberty.

Losing to an FCS school is far worse, as proven by the grief we've gotten. It's not even close.
Yeah, because losing to Lamar in 1981 derailed Baylor's credibility...oh it didn't, but losing the Fiesta bowl tarnished Briles' credibility as a playoff contender the very next year...which he doubled down on by blowing a 20 point fourth quarter lead in the Cotton Bowl.

No one but die hards care about 1981's Lamar loss, and the Liberty loss will be a footnote the minute Baylor starts winning again, but losing the Fiesta Bowl to UCF will go down as the most embarrassing bowl loss in program history, far more impactful despite the inability by the cab apologist crew to process this reality.

John Hawk
In 2013 Baylor finished 11-2 ranked #13. UCF finished 12-1 ranked #10.
In 2014 Baylor finished 11-2 ranked #7. MSU finished 11-2 ranked #6.
There's no shame in losing to a better team.

Both those years were Baylor's highest win totals ever and #7 was the best final ranking ever. The 50 wins (77%) over 2011-2015 were the best 5 year stretch by any Baylor coach by far. The next best were Teaff's 36 wins (63%) over 1983-1987 and Jennings' 35 wins (71%) over 1935-1939.

As much as I love Grant Teaff, I have to admit that he was probably the 3rd most successful coach in Baylor history behind Briles and Jennings.
marco
Yes, it was so important and impacted our recruiting so much that we had our best hauls of recruits ever AFTER that loss.

Just stop.
ColomboLQ
Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Please stop feeding the troll.
ColomboLQ
John Hawk said:

In 2013 Baylor finished 11-2 ranked #13. UCF finished 12-1 ranked #10.
In 2014 Baylor finished 11-2 ranked #7. MSU finished 11-2 ranked #6.
There's no shame in losing to a better team.

Both those years were Baylor's highest win totals ever and #7 was the best final ranking ever. The 50 wins (77%) over 2011-2015 were the best 5 year stretch by any Baylor coach by far. The next best were Teaff's 36 wins (63%) over 1983-1987 and Jennings' 35 wins (71%) over 1935-1939.

As much as I love Grant Teaff, I have to admit that he was probably the 3rd most successful coach in Baylor history behind Briles and Jennings.

You are one of my favorites on here cause I appreciate you condensing all those Baylor games over the years. But you are using logic to make a point to a brick wall. It's not gonna work.
MilliVanilli
marco said:

Yes, it was so important and impacted our recruiting so much that we had our best hauls of recruits ever AFTER that loss.

Just stop.
What wonderful fantasies you embrace. UT and aggy have always had higher recruitment and done squat with it, who gives a toss about recruitment ranks. Not to mention most of Briles' five stars and four stars were either flops or disappointments.

Reality is Fiesta Bowl loss was inexcusable, a symptom of an arrogant coaching staff that thought it was on the way out the door, and the ramifications of the loss also helped keep Baylor out of the playoffs a year later by casting doubt about Baylor's big game legitimacy under Briles, something further proven by the Cotton Bowl melt down.

This reality offends you, and I frankly don't care.
MilliVanilli
ColomboLQ said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Please stop feeding the troll.
I see your snow globe safe space feels violated.
Chanceux
Didn't UT play Bama for the natty not far back?

Recruiting stars matter boys. That's a fact. And the numbers bear it out.
MilliVanilli
Chanceux said:

Yeah, it's done wonders for UT since that loss.

Quarterbacks such as Garrett Gilbert, Case McCoy.

All those five star recruits and one bowl win, and 4 losing seasons since their natty embarrassment.

But hey, they're killing it in recruitment.
Chanceux
MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

All those five star recruits and one bowl win, and 4 losing seasons since their natty embarrassment.

You really want me to show you recruiting rankings and compare'em to the top 25 over the past decade? You really think that's gonna prove you right?
xiledinok
What star rating was Liberty #11?
Did our guys think because of their "star" rating they could just throw their jocks on the field and win?

Chanceux
xiledinok said:

What star rating was Liberty #11?
Did our guys think because of their "star" rating they could just throw their jocks on the field and win?

So you're saying Rhule can't motivate? Snow? Our defense sucks?
Mothra
MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Yeah, because losing to Lamar in 1981 derailed Baylor's credibility...oh it didn't, but losing the Fiesta bowl tarnished Briles' credibility as a playoff contender the very next year...which he doubled down on by blowing a 20 point fourth quarter lead in the Cotton Bowl.

No one but die hards care about 1981's Lamar loss, and the Liberty loss will be a footnote the minute Baylor starts winning again, but losing the Fiesta Bowl to UCF will go down as the most embarrassing bowl loss in program history, far more impactful despite the inability by the cab apologist crew to process this reality.

The only people still bitter about the loss in the cotton bowl and Fiesta Bowl are those who either hate Briles or are still smarting over the scandal. Nobody else cares and it has had no long term lasting effects whatsoever on the program. None. The idea that those losses in any way affected us is just stupid, to be frank.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra is quickly becoming the biggest robe toucher on the board. I haven't seen his kind of aggressive sales job since I went to an Assembly of God church.
Baylor had the best offense with Monty but was well behind on defense.

BearO, I am so disappointed you guys won't post all the goods on RR. It must difficult to redact the entire page to sell it was all his fault.

I know facts suck to you. When are you going to start following Alabama?
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Art Briles and genius should never be uttered in the same sentence. You ought to be banished for life from 365 for suggesting it.

Amazing? Yes. Brilliant? Not even close

Baylor was not one of the worst programs in D1 when he got here. Maybe when Kevin Steele took over we might have dropped down into the bottom 10%. Morris actually was making some strides upwards.

The best offense in college football is all fine but it only gets you into the Top 20, Top 15 and maybe some Top 10 polls. The "GENIUS" forgot that you need a solid defense and a solid special teams. When you can't win your Big Boy Bowl Game you are a pretender riding a one trick pony.

A "genius" would have won those two bowl games and a genius would have guaranteed his tenure and legacy by hiring a DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR and a SPECIAL TEAMS COACH. A genius would have babysat his high maintenance problem children.

The genius was merely using Baylor to get a much higher profile job. He never truly cared for Baylor until he finally realized that he was not as valuable as he thought and Baylor leadership had to move to protect the Baylor Brand.

It's funny you're still so bitter and angry, hoss. Chill. The winningest and most successful Baylor coach in history is no longer here. Be happy. Mediocrity awaits, but we will be better defensively and on special teams.
MilliVanilli
Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

You really want me to show you recruiting rankings and compare'em to the top 25 over the past decade? You really think that's gonna prove you right?
It's a crutch if you depend on recruitment rankings over developing players that are right for your system.

UT and Aggy say hi to the five star hoarding, Daniel Snyder and Gundy have been building winners through scheme and three stars that fit it.
MilliVanilli
Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

The only people still bitter about the loss in the cotton bowl and Fiesta Bowl are those who either hate Briles or are still smarting over the scandal. Nobody else cares and it has had no long term lasting effects whatsoever on the program. None. The idea that those losses in any way affected us is just stupid, to be frank.
Anyone delusional enough not to realize the sloppiness and lack of discipline that defined his era was indicative of the turmoil behind the scenes is delusional, of course the only people still making excuses for Briles are divorced from reality altogether.

He was a good coach that self destructed because of ego, not abnormal.

Let him go and move on, the sooner you realize that he soiled his own reputation and left a litany of warning signs to the defective manner in which he ran his program, the sooner you can enjoy reality and not live in 2013.

You're the lot up in arms that an unranked and rebuilding Baylor team's bad loss was compared favorably to supposed national title contending Baylor's humiliation against an underdog non P5 opponent, it was an aside that sent you lot into a frenzy.

So you best re-evaluate who cares, it's clearly you guys.
Mothra
MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Anyone delusional enough not to realize the sloppiness and lack of discipline that defined his era was indicative of the turmoil behind the scenes is delusional, of course the only people still making excuses for Briles are divorced from reality altogether.

Let him go and move on, the sooner you realize that he soiled his own reputation and left a litany of warning signs to the defective manner in which he ran his program, the sooner you can enjoy reality and not live in 2013.

You're the lot up in arms that an unranked and rebuilding Baylor team's bad loss was compared favorably to supposed national title contending Baylor's humiliation against an underdog non P5 opponent, it was an aside that sent you lot into a frenzy.

The only posters living in 2013 are those still b*tching and moaning about the Fiesta Bowl loss. Most of us have moved on, and aren't bitter about bowl losses from 4 years ago. It's interesting you accuse others of living in he past when it's you still b*tching about a bowl loss from 4 years ago.

I think you confuse recognizing the greatness Briles brought to the program with failing to recognize his flaws and the reason for his termination. One can recognize indisputable fact without clinging to the past. Only the bitter among us employ revisionist history with regard to what he brought to the program.

I'll start to enjoy the present when we see some success. A win would be nice.
MilliVanilli
Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

granite said:

D. C. Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

The only posters living in 2013 are those still b*tching and moaning about the Fiesta Bowl loss. Most of us have moved on, and aren't bitter about bowl losses from 4 years ago. It's interesting you accuse others of living in he past when it's you still b*tching about a bowl loss from 4 years ago.

I think you confuse recognizing the greatness Briles brought to the program with failing to recognize his flaws and the reason for his termination. One can recognize indisputable fact without clinging to the past. Only the bitter among us employ revisionist history with regard to what he brought to the program.

I'll start to enjoy the present when we see some success. A win would be nice.
You're the one defensive about bringing up the loss, ask yourself why because it's your problem, not mine.

Fact is the Fiesta loss is the most embarrassing loss in program history, that's just a fact.

If it rankles you, well, reality bites. You'll just have to learn to deal with it, I guess the coping mechanism is to rant in paragraphs about how you don't care about it on the internet...
Chanceux
MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

It's a crutch if you depend on recruitment rankings over developing players that are right for your system.

UT and Aggy say hi to the five star hoarding, Daniel Snyder and Gundy have been building winners through scheme and three stars that fit it.
That ain't what I'm sayin. Sure as heck ya need coaching. But them programs sure as heck are not in the top 25 on the reg without top 25 cruitin classes. And Ok St. gets those. It ain't all about the 5 stars. But the stars matter big time. That's just a fact jack.
MilliVanilli
Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

That ain't what I'm sayin. Sure as heck ya need coaching. But them programs sure as heck are not in the top 25 on the reg without top 25 cruitin classes. And Ok St. gets those. It ain't all about the 5 stars. But the stars matter big time. That's just a fact jack.
They're marketing, not reality. Never fall in love with stars or you'll get what Aggy and Ut get.

I'm close to a lot of former Briles' players, they all universally hated 5 star recruits, felt they were entitled.
Mothra
I'm defensive about the bowl loss? Hmm that's an odd assessment that ignores what's been said on this thread. If I recall, you got your panties in a wad when I had the temerity to suggest Briles success surpassed Teaff's. You then spent the rest of the thread trashing Briles and claiming a loss to a top ten team in a bowl is somehow the equivalent of a p5 team losing to Jerry Falwell University, something that pretty much every poster has lambasted you over.

Look, I was pissed at the Central Florida loss, just as I was pissed at Liberty. But I got over it just like I will get over Liberty, especially if we can go on to have success. It should never have happened of course but I believe Rhule can overcome it. Hopefully it will become a distant memory like the loss to UCF should be.
Mothra
MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

They're marketing, not reality. Never fall in love with stars or you'll get what Aggy and Ut get.

I'm close to a lot of former Briles' players, they all universally hated 5 star recruits, felt they were entitled.

It's hard to recall a team winning the national championship that didn't have a coupe of classes that finished in the top 10 in recruiting. Of course coaching is important but so is getting the most talented players. Briles was getting there before he got fired.
MilliVanilli
Mothra said:

I'm defensive about the bowl loss? Hmm that's an odd assessment that ignores what's been said on this thread. If I recall, you got your panties in a wad when I had the temerity to suggest Briles success surpassed Teaff's. You then spent the rest of the thread trashing Briles and claiming a loss to a top ten team in a bowl is somehow the equivalent of a p5 team losing to Jerry Falwell University, something that pretty much every poster has lambasted you over.

Look, I was pissed at the Central Florida loss, just as I was pissed at Liberty. But I got over it just like I will get over Liberty, especially if we can go on to have success. It should never have happened of course but I believe Rhule can overcome it. Hopefully it will become a distant memory like the loss to UCF should be.
That's a diatribe I got bored with reading and didn't finish.

Fact is you lot got riled up when told to have perspective, that the Liberty snafu ain't even the worst thing to happen to Baylor in recent memory, that the program has survived worse humiliations that have far more lingering consequences than losing to a Liberty or Lamar every 30 years or so.
MilliVanilli
Mothra said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

It's hard to recall a team winning the national championship that didn't have a coupe of classes that finished in the top 10 in recruiting. Of course coaching is important but so is getting the most talented players. Briles was getting there before he got fired.
He was getting quarterbacks. He wasn't getting elite defenders.

Baylor wasn't going to beat Clemson and Alabama with the defenses he recruited.
Mothra
MilliVanilli said:

Mothra said:

That's a diatribe I got bored with reading and didn't finish.

Fact is you lot got riled up when told to have perspective, that the Liberty snafu ain't even the worst thing to happen to Baylor in recent memory, that the program has survived worse humiliations that have far more lingering consequences than losing to a Liberty or Lamar every 30 years or so.

Diatribe would describe the vast majority of your posts and would explain your unpopularity on these boards.

Fact is you got called out for a stupid post by pretty much everyone and you're butt hurt over it. There were no lasting effects to the central Florida loss and interestingly enough you've been unable to name one.

Keep deflecting bro.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.