Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,051 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
ColomboLQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.
He now has more 11 win seasons than Baylor.
Also has the same amount of wins as Baylor losses this season.
Adorable that Conference USA is your refuge.

Meanwhile, Baylor is pulling in recruitment classes better than Kendal has ever touched.

That's cute.
What made you upset the other day? You sure don't like people posting about Art's financial advisors.
Terry Bowden looked like he drank 20 kegs of original Michelob last year living in Fairview or wherever the mighty live in that corner of Ohio. Uninspiring performance by the Zips.

The guy who ranted at least 5 times about a women's b-ball coach is calling someone else upset. Haha.
Kim is bought. No chance in hell anyone will match us. She is a joy to watch. She set herself a high bar. Just win!
She is our Bobby Knight.
Tell us what Kim thinks? Do you give her advice?

BearO, what is the paid attendance tonight for the Pop Your Cherry Bowl?
What's it like to talk **** about coaches all year, have a chance to put your money where your mouth is, and then chicken out?
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

Meanwhile, Baylor is pulling in recruitment classes better than Kendal has ever touched.

That's cute.
What made you upset the other day? You sure don't like people posting about Art's financial advisors.
Terry Bowden looked like he drank 20 kegs of original Michelob last year living in Fairview or wherever the mighty live in that corner of Ohio. Uninspiring performance by the Zips.

The guy who ranted at least 5 times about a women's b-ball coach is calling someone else upset. Haha.
Kim is bought. No chance in hell anyone will match us. She is a joy to watch. She set herself a high bar. Just win!
She is our Bobby Knight.

What's it like to talk **** about coaches all year, have a chance to put your money where your mouth is, and then chicken out?
And I would have needed 48.5 to win. I posted pages ago it would be a horrible game. The spread was 22.5 i.e. blowout range.
If I d followed your advice, I would have lost money.

They get bonuses for that home game?
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

That's cute.

She is our Bobby Knight.

And I would have needed 48.5 to win. I posted pages ago it would be a horrible game. The spread was 22.5 i.e. blowout range.

Maybe you should have posted pages ago that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about (since most of the time none of us have any idea what you are talking about either). Then you would start getting somewhere.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

That's cute.

She is our Bobby Knight.

Maybe you should have posted pages ago that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about (since most of the time none of us have any idea what you are talking about either). Then you would start getting somewhere.
Dude, he had his chance to make 200 at 35.5. I would have lost at +47. What a dumpster fire on a Tuesday!
50-3 or whatever the score.
Lame Train! Choo choo!
xiledinok
Choo choo! Lame admitted running up the score because some Zip assistant AD smacked talked yesterday at the pre game chicken and corn bread dinner. Choo choo!
Eball
I watched most of the FAU bowl game last night...really enjoyed the offense and happy for Kendal...I find it hard to believe that some of you are so negative towards an individual who along with others brought us such success here at BU.

I also have been keeping up with recruiting and very excited for what CMR is doing...

I don't think rooting for both is mutually exclusive.

The CAB offense is not the only way to win but I sure enjoy watching it and hope that some day in the future that perhaps our offense under CMR looks more like that...

I don't think that makes me a CMR hater or a CAB lover it is just an appreciation for a style of play.
robby44
Eball said:

I watched most of the FAU bowl game last night...really enjoyed the offense and happy for Kendal...I find it hard to believe that some of you are so negative towards an individual who along with others brought us such success here at BU.

I also have been keeping up with recruiting and very excited for what CMR is doing...

The CAB offense is not the only way to win but I sure enjoy watching it and hope that some day in the future that perhaps our offense under CMR looks more like that...

I don't thank that makes me a CMR hater or a CAB lover it is just an appreciation for a style of play.

Good post eball
ColomboLQ
Eball said:

I don't think that makes me a CMR hater or a CAB lover it is just an appreciation for a style of play.
No, I'm sorry, any acknowledgement of anything positive to come out of the CAB era makes you a caber, end of story. Oh and that also means you hate Rhule, you can't let go of the past, and you are actively rooting against Baylor, just fyi.
TexasScientist
ColomboLQ said:

Eball said:

No, I'm sorry, any acknowledgement of anything positive to come out of the CAB era makes you a caber, end of story. Oh and that also means you hate Rhule, you can't let go of the past, and you are actively rooting against Baylor, just fyi.
A lot of positive came out of CAB era - Bowl games, victories, Championships, Heisman trophy, great student athletes. So far CMR has dug a hole to get out of before he can even get into positive ground.
xiledinok
TexasScientist said:

ColomboLQ said:

Eball said:

A lot of positive came out of CAB era - Bowl games, victories, Championships, Heisman trophy, great student athletes. So far CMR has dug a hole to get out of before he can even get into positive ground.
Don't forget the lawsuits and bad headlines. More headlines on the way with trials.

Rex, I am so fortunate this morning not have made the bet. I had a great feeling Arkon was horrible but in modern life they go to a bowl game and finish 7-6. I was thrilled the robe was lecturing me on betting. I hope they enjoyed the game.
Those who didn't have FAU at -22.5 sure need to try something other than gambling.
MilliVanilli
ColomboLQ said:

Eball said:

Cabers like you go beyond the good, most of which has been destroyed by his ego and disgrace, you worship the disgraced and pine for his status quo to return unquestioned.

Here we are on the day of an excellent signing day and this is still what you lot are focused on and whining about.
Chuckroast
Eball said:

Well said
JusHappy2BeHere
Eball said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Guy Noir
Eball said:

Me too.
Private Pyle
MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

Too bad we don't have a coach to coach them.
MilliVanilli
Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

Cabers really don't have a clue, you really need to quit the act, 20 months of this crap is enough, we all know you're not actually Baylor fans, just bored Cab trolls.
D. C. Bear
Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

Time will prove your post to be among the stupider things ever posted on this site.
JusHappy2BeHere
D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

Time will prove your post to be among the stupider things ever posted on this site.
Is that just the Football board or does it include the R & P board too?

if so, that's a high bar
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Judge
MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

Eball said:

Cabers like you go beyond the good, most of which has been destroyed by his ego and disgrace, you worship the disgraced and pine for his status quo to return unquestioned.

Here we are on the day of an excellent signing day and this is still what you lot are focused on and whining about.

People like you have been around our backwards BOR forever and know that female students were never treated with any type of dignity. Why just blame Art? When I was there any woman who wore shorts without a rain coat to cover was deemed "immoral conduct". I'm so glad people like you are in the vast minority.
ColomboLQ
D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

I'm sorry, but with the amount of stupid **** posted almost daily on here, that's almost impossible for it to be true.
MilliVanilli
Judge said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

Eball said:

People like you have been around our backwards BOR forever and know that female students were never treated with any type of dignity. Why just blame Art? When I was there any woman who wore shorts without a rain coat to cover was deemed "immoral conduct". I'm so glad people like you are in the vast minority.
That's cute coming from a spineless TCU troll.

If you had an actual education and not just an agenda you'd never post such tripe, you're hampered by your illiteracy and ignorance.

Judge
If I were a TCU troll I wouldn't be wasting my time on a Baylor board. Now, are you still in denial that Baylor, not Briles, failed females?
xiledinok
Judge said:

If I were a TCU troll I wouldn't be wasting my time on a Baylor board. Now, are you still in denial that Baylor, not Briles, failed females?
If you believe the athletic department should be ran like a homeless camp, then you are right.
Judge, why is Art so afraid to sue for the truth? His reputation cannot get him a job. Why sue and then run away? What is there to hide?
MilliVanilli
Judge said:

Lulz, you've repeatedly exposed yourself as a TCU troll and get really mad about it.

You froggers have a Baylor obsession similar to how Cabers obsess over me, you children simply can't help yourself.

Malbec
Judge said:

Why not? Milli does.
MilliVanilli
Malbec said:

Judge said:

Why not? Milli does.
Like I said, I'm a Caber obsession just like Baylor is a TCU obsession.

Mindless obsession.

Chanceux
Judge said:

There's a link that's missing in this debacle. And that link is whatever instruction Ian McCaw was given on how to deal with the bad stuff. Seems he just sorta said to the girls here's a number and that's where to go. Whatever policy was in place for dealing with crimes goes to the real heart of the matter. Don't think Ian's a monster. Don't think Barnes was a monster. Fact is that Barnes seemed more than willing to help and sincere in how he went about it. If the volleyball girl goes to trial it'll be good for the university in the long run. It's more than time we all get the whole story. Always been hard to make a real judgement about who is really in the wrong except to say everybody. Only way the truth comes out is with a trial.
D. C. Bear
Judge said:

Just don't respond. I have yet to see Milli engage in a reasonable discussion.
MilliVanilli
D. C. Bear said:

Judge said:

Just don't respond. I have yet to see Milli engage in a reasonable discussion.
I like these compliments I keep getting from obtuse hypocrites.

granite
maybe this thread will die with the new year......time to move on folks
Private Pyle
D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

Got any money to back up your claim?
D. C. Bear
Private Pyle said:

D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

$1. But I also have milli on ignore, so I will pass as I may have spoken too soon.
Private Pyle
Alright $1 it is!
MilliVanilli
D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

D. C. Bear said:

Private Pyle said:

MilliVanilli said:

BearackObama said:

Congrats to Kendal.

$1. But I also have milli on ignore, so I will pass as I may have spoken too soon.
Hilarious how you have anyone on ignore and feel compelled to tell anyone about it.
bobo
X pussed out on a bet getting 2 extra touchdowns over the Vegas line? That is some mother ****ing weak sauce.

That is pure puss.

And I got no dog in the fight but **** man

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.