Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

190,153 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
xiIedinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

Oklahoma State setting records against most of Bennett's recruits while Bennett solves the evil Washington coach's offense with someone else's kids. It only happens once in a decade and a half.

Poor Stidham, he is finding out quickly that those guys in the SEC actually coach defense and put speed on defense to match up with jack rabbits. In his defense, his skill players on the outside are flash bulbs. I actually think he struggles because of others.

Leaking information but not with full facts. Like Paul Harvey and omitting the rest of the rest of the story.

Love those stats. Has FAU played a player that will get drafted in the NFL this season? Where can I see those stats on tv? Do I need to go down to the cable or satellite company this Saturday and pull it off their feed. Get all jacked up watching FAU beat up on a former Sooner.
Losers always have an excuse.

If Baylor were 6-0 it definitely wouldn't have anything to do with CAB and Bennett's recruits, right?

ColomboLQ
Thee University said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Thee University said:

Yes Thee. This really is fun

Says the yapping chihuahua behind the leg of a woman.
Your original post said it would be fun.

Both are doing much better than their replacements.

Why are you name calling?
It is fun.

The Aggie had ASU ranked 120th out of 130 teams in total D @ 482 yards yielded per game. Great to see The Aggie is consistent!

He still has a way to go since his D gave up 807 yards to WV back in 2012. Has Snow given up 800+ yet?

Yep, the old Aggie landed in the Baylor record books for all the wrong reasons.

Chihuahua is a great name to tag someone with!
His D gave up that many because they were playing a really badass offense, but more importantly, WVU HAD to score because BU was scoring almost at will that day. The good news is that Snow doesn't have to ever worry getting into a shootout with anyone. OSU could have cranked out WAY more yardage on Saturday if they needed to (which they obviously didn't). The problem is, they could have sat their starters at half time and still come out with over 600 yards.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Was a CPB team ever 0 and 6? Your man Snow lost to Liberty. Now you talk stats instead of scoreboard. Sad
And you think it's fun.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
xiledinok
BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

Oklahoma State setting records against most of Bennett's recruits while Bennett solves the evil Washington coach's offense with someone else's kids. It only happens once in a decade and a half.

Poor Stidham, he is finding out quickly that those guys in the SEC actually coach defense and put speed on defense to match up with jack rabbits. In his defense, his skill players on the outside are flash bulbs. I actually think he struggles because of others.

Leaking information but not with full facts. Like Paul Harvey and omitting the rest of the rest of the story.

Love those stats. Has FAU played a player that will get drafted in the NFL this season? Where can I see those stats on tv? Do I need to go down to the cable or satellite company this Saturday and pull it off their feed. Get all jacked up watching FAU beat up on a former Sooner.

If Baylor were 6-0 it definitely wouldn't have anything to do with CAB and Bennett's recruits, right?

Then what is your excuse posting on this site? You ain't no Baylor fan.
Right now, I m not interested in anything Cab or Bennett's. My homie who has big investments in CCA and GEO says he is down for whatever those guys have to offer.
80sBEAR
xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

Right now, I m not interested in anything Cab or Bennett's. My homie who has big investments in CCA and GEO says he is down for whatever those guys have to offer.
You're killin' me Smalls. You and Thee need to realize, nepotism sucks but INCOMPETENCE is a whole lot worse! Sheeeeesshhhhh!!!!!!
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
xiledinok
80sBEAR said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

You're killin' me Smalls. You and Thee need to realize, nepotism sucks but INCOMPETENCE is a whole lot worse! Sheeeeesshhhhh!!!!!!
No, I believe you more daily that it was self inflicted. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I do believe Rhule was given the okay to bring in his players and there would be no heat.
They are falling out.
Malbec
Wyatt Earp hired relatives too.
xiledinok
So did Muammar Quadafy and Juanquin "El Chapo" Guzman and Manual Noriega.
Todd Graham did too. His kid was fired last year. These modern day coaches love it at paying customer expense.
Old guys like Wade Phillips were forced to go the long way as far as well connected guys. It is why Wade has been a terrific coach.

Like old drunk Darrell gets a DWI about every other decade, Old El Chico has a "points per possession" miracle about every other decade.
Thee University
REX said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

It is fun.

The Aggie had ASU ranked 120th out of 130 teams in total D @ 482 yards yielded per game. Great to see The Aggie is consistent!

He still has a way to go since his D gave up 807 yards to WV back in 2012. Has Snow given up 800+ yet?

Thee, we're 0-6.

And let OSU set their all time yardage record
Woof woof
Baylor Defenses are great for our opponent's homecoming!

We are headed in the right direction.
Thee University
Jacques Strap said:

Defensive Efficiency 10-16-2017
Arizona State 69
Baylor 113

Offensive Efficiency
FAU - 44
Baylor 102

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/offEfficiency/tab/efficiency
OFFENSE: Offensive efficiency on 0-100 scale; based on offense's contribution to scoring margin on per-play basis, adjusted for strength of opposing defenses faced
DEFENSE: Defensive efficiency on 0-100 scale; based on defense's contribution to scoring margin on per-play basis, adjusted for strength of opposing offenses faced
I thought only DC was capable of pulling obscure, meaningless excuse-making stats out of his @$$!!!!!

Good find.
303Bear
Thee University said:

Jacques Strap said:

Defensive Efficiency 10-16-2017
Arizona State 69
Baylor 113

Offensive Efficiency
FAU - 44
Baylor 102

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/offEfficiency/tab/efficiency
OFFENSE: Offensive efficiency on 0-100 scale; based on offense's contribution to scoring margin on per-play basis, adjusted for strength of opposing defenses faced
DEFENSE: Defensive efficiency on 0-100 scale; based on defense's contribution to scoring margin on per-play basis, adjusted for strength of opposing offenses faced
I thought only DC was capable of pulling obscure, meaningless excuse-making stats out of his @$$!!!!!

Good find.
There is also that one stat that really matters:

FAU: 3-3

ASU: 3-3 (including the defensive domination of a top 5 team)

BU: 0-6
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Moving in the right direction? Lol. We are the worst football team in the nation.
Thee University

Moving in the right direction? Lol. We are the worst football team in the nation.
Impossible.

We are not even the worst in the Big 12.
D. C. Bear
Thee University said:

Impossible.

Our record says we are the worst team in the Big 12 right now.
Mothra
Thee University said:

REX said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

It is fun.

Thee, we're 0-6.

Woof woof

Honest question: What makes you say we are headed in the right direction? Something on the field, or just "internal improvements" you're hearing about behind the scenes?
Mothra
Thee University said:

Impossible.

Neck and neck with Kansas. Let's see when we meet them on the field. As we are playing on the road, I suspect they will be favored.
ColomboLQ
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Impossible.

Neck and neck with Kansas. Let's see when we meet them on the field. As we are playing on the road, I suspect they will be favored.
Bet the under when they play.
Thee University
D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Impossible.

Says our resident excuse-making, grab-an-obscure-stat-from-out-around-Pluto ( or most likely Ur anus) chief apologist.
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

LYes Thee. This really is fun

It is fun.

Thee, we're 0-6.

Woof woof

Honest question: What makes you say we are headed in the right direction? Something on the field, or just "internal improvements" you're hearing about behind the scenes?
Gut feeling.

Remember boys. I'm batting a 1000 on calling Baylor Football since the Reedy days.
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

It is fun.

Thee, we're 0-6.

Woof woof

Gut feeling.

Remember boys. I'm batting a 1000 on calling Baylor Football since the Reedy days.
Fair enough.

And for the record, I've also batted .1000 since the Steele years. Based on the evidence I've seen to date, I can't agree with your gut feeling. But here is hoping you are right.
REX
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

It is fun.

Thee, we're 0-6.

Woof woof

Gut feeling.

You actually called 0-6?
I'm impressed
It's Owl time!!!
xiledinok
Owl time?
It is about time for Lame to do something stupid.
Rex, you guys planning on taking Back'em up Boo's kid?
Yogi
Thee University said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

DAC said:

Thee University said:

This ought to be fun to watch. They are both off to a great start. At least they are not stealing any more Baylor cash.

I bet you feel like a stupid mf'er this morning. Or are you too numb and dumb to feel anything these days?
Actually I feel good. Damn good.

My comments are still correct. Kendall and The Aggie blow and they started off in their new roles just like they left us. Again, the fact that BU is not giving them free money comforts me.

Not sure what you are referring to about being a stupid mf'er.
Yet you have no problem whatsoever with Baylor paying Briles $15 - $25 million to go away. SMFH.
Nope. I have no problems with BU severing ties with him after his UT debacle, his lack of control and how he allowed his kids to represent our great university.

Be a man and tell me what SMFH means. I'm not a millenial like you.

NONE of that $15M or so given to the carpetbagger was my $$$$. It did not hurt me a bit.
If only it had been explained to Art Briles that he was responsible for setting up Title IX protocols when he was originally hired.

Other than that, his "lack of control" was actually on par with that of Grant Teaff. Yeah, I said it - and you guys all know it was true.

That's not to say anything negative about Coach Teaff or Coach Briles. They came here to resurrect this football program and both succeeded.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
D. C. Bear
Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Impossible.

Says our resident excuse-making, grab-an-obscure-stat-from-out-around-Pluto ( or most likely Ur anus) chief apologist.

We are 0-6.

It will not be that way forever, but 0-6 is 0-6.

Today, far from "impossible," a decent argument can be made that we are, in fact, the worst team in the Big 12.
DAC
Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Impossible.

Boy that's ironic for a rhule lemming to call someone an excuse maker
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thee University said:

Impossible.

Name someone with a worse record.

I go by wins and losses.

You go by your gut.

Sad. You were constantly whining while Baylor was winning. Now you are happy and start threads you think are fun like this one.
Thee University
Yogi said:

Thee University said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

DAC said:

Thee University said:

This ought to be fun to watch. They are both off to a great start. At least they are not stealing any more Baylor cash.

I bet you feel like a stupid mf'er this morning. Or are you too numb and dumb to feel anything these days?

My comments are still correct. Kendall and The Aggie blow and they started off in their new roles just like they left us. Again, the fact that BU is not giving them free money comforts me.

Yet you have no problem whatsoever with Baylor paying Briles $15 - $25 million to go away. SMFH.
Nope. I have no problems with BU severing ties with him after his UT debacle, his lack of control and how he allowed his kids to represent our great university.

NONE of that $15M or so given to the carpetbagger was my $$$$. It did not hurt me a bit.
If only it had been explained to Art Briles that he was responsible for setting up Title IX protocols when he was originally hired.

Other than that, his "lack of control" was actually on par with that of Grant Teaff. Yeah, I said it - and you guys all know it was true.

That's not to say anything negative about Coach Teaff or Coach Briles. They came here to resurrect this football program and both succeeded.

Yogi I'm throwing a flag on your GT & AB lack of control comment.
Thee University
Yogi said:

Thee University said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

DAC said:

Thee University said:

Art did not listen to anyone. Both the AD and Prez were amiable dweebs skating along riding the wave, having a grand ole time. What could possibly go wrong?
Thee University
DAC said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Impossible.

What excuse have I used?
Thee University

Thee University said:

Impossible.

I go by wins and losses.

You go by your gut.

Sad. You were constantly whining while Baylor was winning. Now you are happy and start threads you think are fun like this one.
I'll leave a seat open for you when you repent and want back on the Bear Express.
DAC
Thee University said:

DAC said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Impossible.

What excuse have I used?

What? I was talking about your hero from up north.
Mothra

Thee University said:

Impossible.

I go by wins and losses.

You go by your gut.

Ain't that the truth? He constantly whined about Briles, but has a "gut feeling" that rule will surpass Briles success. SMH.
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

O Moving in the right direction? Lol. We are the worst football team in the nation.
Impossible.

I go by wins and losses.

You go by your gut.

Ain't that the truth? He constantly whined about Briles, but has a "gut feeling" that rule will surpass Briles success. SMH.
Gold digger #1
xiledinok
What pay per view channel is Hoot Hoot Hoot on this week?
I am not talking the adult channels.
Thee University
80sBEAR said:

xiledinok said:

BearackObama said:

xiledinok said:

OOklahoma State setting records against most of Bennett's recruits while Bennett solves the evil Washington coach's offense with someone else's kids. It only happens once in a decade and a half.

What I realize is that we have a larger contingent of limp-wrists, concave chests and pencil necks on here than I realized possible. No wonder Baylor got her @$$ kicked when you guys were in school. For ________ sake grow a pair and let go of the hem.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.