Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Kendall Briles and Phil "The Aggie" Bennett Updates

191,945 Views | 1621 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No, it was only his recruits this time.
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Pecos 45 said:

This:
That success is being revealed for what it was......great for a downtrodden program that is barely over .500 lifetime but built upon a foundation of questionable characters, unfaithful coaches and amiable alumni thirsty for ANYTHING to crow about even if it meant monumental collapses in our bowl games. Paper Lions!

Because less than 1% of the posters here on this bulletin board have ever competed at this level and do not understand what goes into Championship Football, I go easy on you because you are all my Baylor Brothers. Whether you like it or not.

I don't always agree with everything Thee posts, but I agree with this, particularly his last paragraph. If you have never played, nor coached, at the D-1 level you have absolutely no idea what goes in inside the huddle or the locker room. (It's not just Xs and Os.)

But I am conflicted, because I absolutely LOVED to see our Bears whip OU and UT two consecutive seasons, at home and away, under Briles. I was in the stadium at Austin the night that RGIII and the team pulled off a road win on the same night that UT was retiring Colt McCoy's jersey.

Did I make a deal with the devil? Or was I just caught up in the winning football fever, so much so that I overlooked some real problems beneath the surface? (Much like they do at Ole Miss.)

I have not yet reached what they call "closure," because I loved it when we were winning.
Thee believes a lie. Anyone close to the program during Briles years knows the vast majority of our student athletes were good, upstanding people. Unfortunately, Briles allowed in a small handful of questionable characters that sullied the whole lot. But it doesn't mean our success was built on a lie or deception.

Briles problem is not that he was a bad person. It's that he was undisciplined and failed to run a tight ship. It was mere negligence, not intentional conduct.

I don't believe a lie. I've just accepted reality and moved on. I never clung to the robe like you. It is only football. A game. I'm trying to help you and your ilk move on also.

The fact that the majority of student-athletes are good upstanding people is NOT a Baylor exclusive. We have not, nor never will, corner the market in fine, upstanding and pure as the driven snow players. We should however, hold Baylor student-athletes to a higher standard and I suspect based on the obvious that we watched unfold over a number of years, that we moved away from this. Quite severely. A small handful can erase wins, magnify the horrible and taint accomplishments just like a poisoned well. It just takes a little bit of bad to ruin the entire lifeblood of a program.

Perhaps most glaring and depressing is that anyone who has played the game at a high level understands the risk-reward and knows that you have to "manage" this assembled and custom-built machine even more closely as you pull in these various elements.

I never said it was intentional. I've contended it was reckless, self-serving and way outside the Baylor lines.

You could see it coming and myself and a few others posted warning signs a few years ago. We were not popular here, on BFs or in conversations around Waco. We were, unfortunately for ALL of us, correct. We are paying a very steep price. Obviously a number of students are paying an even steeper price. We are left to pick up the pieces of a largely dismantled program and put it back together.

Just like making sausage, most of you don't have the stomach for it nor do you want to take the time to clean up the sausage house floor so as to avoid the outbrake of disease from cutting corners and not disinfecting the entire assembly line. Yes, even the BOR. The problem is that the vast majority of the BOR don't want to be involved in making sausage and rightfully know nothing about doing it correctly.

Life, real life, goes on.
Lots of revisionist history going on in this thread. Your complaints were mostly directed at on-the-field play, not the issues Briles was fired for. You *****ed and moaned lost bowls and shared conference titles. You were entitled and had no perspective. You''re the classic example of someone who would throw the baby out with the bathwater. Oh sure, you complained about the "dancing nugs" because you're an old curmudgeon. But lets not pretend you predicted dysfunction behind the scenes. That, you did not.
Correct. No one knew at the time I started alerting you sheep with blinders on about Discipline problems how horrible and deep it really was.

Go read my posts from 4, 5 & 6 years ago. Winning is a drug no matter how gangsta it was achieved. All you blinders wearing weinies saw was a win about 10 times a year. You could not and did not want to look at the entire picture.

I believe in honor, sportsmanship, rules, laws and the American way. You? You just wanted to brag at the soccer fields where your kid was the team cheerleader.

I saw it. I called it. It was much worse than even I imagined.
Thee University
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Thee University said:

BearackObama said:

I noticed Bennett's defense didn't give up a 99 yard run for the longest rush and play from scrimmage in a program's 122 year history
Oregon only had 65 snaps.

Had they had 90 snaps it would have been another 550 yards+ sterling, patented Bennett performance.

Did his team win or lose?
That is not the point of this thread.

Hell, because of Art's offense even you on the sidelines yelling at kids where to get lined up could have been successful a few times.
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Pecos 45 said:

This:
That success is being revealed for what it was......great for a downtrodden program that is barely over .500 lifetime but built upon a foundation of questionable characters, unfaithful coaches and amiable alumni thirsty for ANYTHING to crow about even if it meant monumental collapses in our bowl games. Paper Lions!

Because less than 1% of the posters here on this bulletin board have ever competed at this level and do not understand what goes into Championship Football, I go easy on you because you are all my Baylor Brothers. Whether you like it or not.

I don't always agree with everything Thee posts, but I agree with this, particularly his last paragraph. If you have never played, nor coached, at the D-1 level you have absolutely no idea what goes in inside the huddle or the locker room. (It's not just Xs and Os.)

But I am conflicted, because I absolutely LOVED to see our Bears whip OU and UT two consecutive seasons, at home and away, under Briles. I was in the stadium at Austin the night that RGIII and the team pulled off a road win on the same night that UT was retiring Colt McCoy's jersey.

Did I make a deal with the devil? Or was I just caught up in the winning football fever, so much so that I overlooked some real problems beneath the surface? (Much like they do at Ole Miss.)

I have not yet reached what they call "closure," because I loved it when we were winning.
Thee believes a lie. Anyone close to the program during Briles years knows the vast majority of our student athletes were good, upstanding people. Unfortunately, Briles allowed in a small handful of questionable characters that sullied the whole lot. But it doesn't mean our success was built on a lie or deception.

Briles problem is not that he was a bad person. It's that he was undisciplined and failed to run a tight ship. It was mere negligence, not intentional conduct.

I don't believe a lie. I've just accepted reality and moved on. I never clung to the robe like you. It is only football. A game. I'm trying to help you and your ilk move on also.

The fact that the majority of student-athletes are good upstanding people is NOT a Baylor exclusive. We have not, nor never will, corner the market in fine, upstanding and pure as the driven snow players. We should however, hold Baylor student-athletes to a higher standard and I suspect based on the obvious that we watched unfold over a number of years, that we moved away from this. Quite severely. A small handful can erase wins, magnify the horrible and taint accomplishments just like a poisoned well. It just takes a little bit of bad to ruin the entire lifeblood of a program.

Perhaps most glaring and depressing is that anyone who has played the game at a high level understands the risk-reward and knows that you have to "manage" this assembled and custom-built machine even more closely as you pull in these various elements.

I never said it was intentional. I've contended it was reckless, self-serving and way outside the Baylor lines.

You could see it coming and myself and a few others posted warning signs a few years ago. We were not popular here, on BFs or in conversations around Waco. We were, unfortunately for ALL of us, correct. We are paying a very steep price. Obviously a number of students are paying an even steeper price. We are left to pick up the pieces of a largely dismantled program and put it back together.

Just like making sausage, most of you don't have the stomach for it nor do you want to take the time to clean up the sausage house floor so as to avoid the outbrake of disease from cutting corners and not disinfecting the entire assembly line. Yes, even the BOR. The problem is that the vast majority of the BOR don't want to be involved in making sausage and rightfully know nothing about doing it correctly.

Lots of revisionist history going on in this thread. Your complaints were mostly directed at on-the-field play, not the issues Briles was fired for. You *****ed and moaned lost bowls and shared conference titles. You were entitled and had no perspective. You''re the classic example of someone who would throw the baby out with the bathwater. Oh sure, you complained about the "dancing nugs" because you're an old curmudgeon. But lets not pretend you predicted dysfunction behind the scenes. That, you did not.
Correct. No one knew at the time I started alerting you sheep with blinders on about Discipline problems how horrible and deep it really was.

Go read my posts from 4, 5 & 6 years ago. Winning is a drug no matter how gangsta it was achieved. All you blinders wearing weinies saw was a win about 10 times a year. You could not and did not want to look at the entire picture.

I believe in honor, sportsmanship, rules, laws and the American way. You? You just wanted to brag at the soccer fields where your kid was the team cheerleader.

You called nothing. You complained only about on-field results and dancing nugs.

As I said above, you argued for tearing the mansion Briles built down merely because you didn't like his choice in bathroom tile.
xiledinok
Limited could stuff an 8.5 x 11 notepad down his pants for half the cost Bennett entertained us and still get better performances out of Limited's defense.
Mothra
Thee University said:

Thee University said:

BearackObama said:

I noticed Bennett's defense didn't give up a 99 yard run for the longest rush and play from scrimmage in a program's 122 year history

Had they had 90 snaps it would have been another 550 yards+ sterling, patented Bennett performance.

Hell, because of Art's offense even you on the sidelines yelling at kids where to get lined up could have

Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Pecos 45 said:

This:

You called nothing. You complained only about on-field results and dancing nugs.

As I said above, you argued for tearing the mansion Briles built down merely because you didn't like his choice in bathroom tile.
If I was not correct you and your kind would not spend so much time desperately attempting to discredit my comments honed by 4 years as a Baylor Bear and 4 years playing professionally. You have no experience nor insight such as I possess and because you know I am right and make valid points you have no choice but to deflect and lie.

I get it. Most posters understand your sad tactic.
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Pecos 45 said:

This:

If I was not correct you and your kind would not spend so much time desperately attempting to discredit my comments honed by 4 years as a Baylor Bear and 4 years playing professionally. You have no experience nor insight such as I possess and because you know I am right and make valid points you have no choice but to deflect and lie.

You're getting me confused with someone else again. I never criticized you for being critical of defense and special teams. If you recall, I acknowledged on another thread I was also mad as hell after those bowl losses.

What I said, and what remains true, is what other reasonable-minded posters have pointed out to you - your refusal to credit Briles for being in the bowl games, conference championships, etc. or the belief that any number of coaches could have come here and surpassed his success was, and remains, stupid and ignorant.
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Pecos 45 said:

This:

You're getting me confused with someone else again. I never criticized you for being critical of defense and special teams. If you recall, I acknowledged on another thread I was also mad as hell after those bowl losses.

What I said, and what remains true, is what other reasonable-minded posters have pointed out to you - your refusal to credit Briles for being in the bowl games, conference championships, etc. or the belief that any number of coaches could have come here and surpassed his success was, and remains, stupid and ignorant.
No. I know who you are.

I've ALWAYS credited Briles for winning games to get us in the bowl games, the 1 conference championship and the 1 co-championship. I loved his offense. I don't fall down and worship any coaches. I did not worship Teaff, Reedy, Roberts, Steele or Morris either.

We will never know if another coach could have surpassed the 2008-2015 winning percentage of .637. Doubtful anyone could have. Our one trick pony program (OFFENSE ONLY) set the Big 12 on fire. What I don't think you guys get is that outside of Waco & the Baylor Bubble those years while very strong, were not that big a deal nationally. Our reputation of collapsing when under pressure and not front-running was warranted and most knew or believed that if they were in the game in the 4th Q that we would somehow self-destruct.

My multi-year posting on here was that until we get a Defense, Special Teams and start scheduling programs with a pulse, we are pretenders. We are Baylor and our resume is one of .500 ball. While good in the nation's eyes and great in our own eyes, we needed and could have done more.

Let go of the robe.
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Pecos 45 said:

This:

No. I know who you are.

I've ALWAYS credited Briles for winning games to get us in the bowl games, the 1 conference championship and the 1 co-championship. I loved his offense. I don't fall down and worship any coaches. I did not worship Teaff, Reedy, Roberts, Steele or Morris either.

We will never know if another coach could have surpassed the 2008-2015 winning percentage of .637. Doubtful anyone could have. Our one trick pony program (OFFENSE ONLY) set the Big 12 on fire. What I don't think you guys get is that outside of Waco & the Baylor Bubble those years while very strong, were not that big a deal nationally. Our reputation of collapsing when under pressure and not front-running was warranted and most knew or believed that if they were in the game in the 4th Q that we would somehow self-destruct.

My multi-year posting on here was that until we get a Defense, Special Teams and start scheduling programs with a pulse, we are pretenders. We are Baylor and our resume is one of .500 ball. While good in the nation's eyes and great in our own eyes, we needed and could have done more.

Let go of the robe.
No, you have no idea who I am. You can't even remember discussions had just a few days ago, let alone a few years. Maybe it's the CTE, I dunno.

You also can't speak for what other fan bases thought of us. What I know is that when I wore my Baylor gear around the country the last few years, I can't tell you the number of times I got a positive comment about how fun and exciting we were. People all over the world (got stopped at Heathrow Airport in London one time) stopping me. That's something that never happened before Briles - before we were actually relevant.

Regardless, you got your wish - we have a new coach who you claim will get us to a place Briles couldn't. Now, we get to see if you are right.
Thee University
Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Pecos 45 said:

This:

No. I know who you are.

Let go of the robe.
No, you have no idea who I am. You can't even remember discussions had just a few days ago, let alone a few years. Maybe it's the CTE, I dunno.

You also can't speak for what other fan bases thought of us. What I know is that when I wore my Baylor gear around the country the last few years, I can't tell you the number of times I got a positive comment about how fun and exciting we were. People all over the world (got stopped at Heathrow Airport in London one time) stopping me. That's something that never happened before Briles - before we were actually relevant.

Regardless, you got your wish - we have a new coach who you claim will get us to a place Briles couldn't. Now, we get to see if you are right.
I did NOT get my wish. My wish was to see BU playing for a national championship. Give Rhule 8 years like we gave Art and let's see where we end up. That is only fair.

Everybody likes long passes and quick strikes. We were rolling along. It was fun to watch but it could only take you so far. I wanted to and believed we could have taken that final step but it was NEVER going to happen without equal attention to DEFENSE and equal attention to SPECIAL TEAMS.

I've always felt that as long as we schedule patsies that we would have to do more to get equal billing. With the Big 12 being down during this time and us teeing up poor teams, we were not going to take that step.

My wish became a nightmare because Briles brought down shame and the worst kind of media attention to a program that I helped build. I have skin in the game. You have nothing.

CTE? Me? Ask Art what he was thinking when he allowed this program to end up where we are today. He is the one who made selfish decisions and then tried to bolt to Texas.

I have 10 times the sports bulletin board credibility that you think you have. I don't know your name but I know your type. You keep trying. I can help you break free of the chains that bind you and hold you back.
EatMoreSalmon

This is one crazy thread.
UniquelyUrsine
EatMoreSalmon said:

This is one crazy thread.
This guy posts here. You can figure out which poster it is on your own...

D. C. Bear
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Thee University said:

Mothra said:

Pecos 45 said:

This:

No. I know who you are.

Let go of the robe.

I did NOT get my wish. My wish was to see BU playing for a national championship. Give Rhule 8 years like we gave Art and let's see where we end up. That is only fair.

Everybody likes long passes and quick strikes. We were rolling along. It was fun to watch but it could only take you so far. I wanted to and believed we could have taken that final step but it was NEVER going to happen without equal attention to DEFENSE and equal attention to SPECIAL TEAMS.

I've always felt that as long as we schedule patsies that we would have to do more to get equal billing. With the Big 12 being down during this time and us teeing up poor teams, we were not going to take that step.

My wish became a nightmare because Briles brought down shame and the worst kind of media attention to a program that I helped build. I have skin in the game. You have nothing.

CTE? Me? Ask Art what he was thinking when he allowed this program to end up where we are today. He is the one who made selfish decisions and then tried to bolt to Texas.

I have 10 times the sports bulletin board credibility that you think you have. I don't know your name but I know your type. You keep trying. I can help you break free of the chains that bind you and hold you back.
There are no "eight years" without a bunch of wins. If Coach Rhule has the same results on the field as Briles, he should stay as long as we can keep him. If he goes o-fer a couple of seasons, he should go. I have every confidence that he will be successful, I have believed that since he showed up and see no reason to change my view based on the results so far.

We ran the ball more than we passed it nearly every season of the Briles era, all the more when we were winning. When you talk about "equal attention to defense and special teams," that's nice, but you can get by with pedestrian special teams if you have an offense that can drive the field 90 yards about as easily as it does 70 yards, and we never got to see what the defense would have looked like as it started to get more depth and some better players. Having said that, I also noted low-hanging fruit on special teams. We were starting to get the kinds of players needed on defense. Even having said that, I didn't criticize you for being critical of the defense, I criticized you for being grossly inaccurate in your criticism of it, and you were.

Your complaints about the schedule are meaningless babble. We do not get equal billing no matter who we play because we don't bring the eyes that the blue bloods bring. We were in a win them all and you're in, lose one and you're out if there's any plausible excuse to exclude you situation.

Chanceux
D. C. Bear said:

Your complaints about the schedule are meaningless babble. We do not get equal billing no matter who we play because we don't bring the eyes that the blue bloods bring. We were in a win them all and you're in, lose one and you're out if there's any plausible excuse to exclude you situation.
Yessir. Thems facts right there. Baylor aint making the playoffs without a light schedule. Can't lose a game and make the playoff unless you bring lots and lots of eyeballs. Tough schedule don't mean a thang. Some geezers ain't ever gonna understand. It ain't 1985. Advertisers want to sell coke and cheetos.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thee University said:

Thee University said:

BearackObama said:

Hell, because of Art's offense even you on the sidelines yelling at kids where to get lined up could have been successful a few times.
You started this thread to ridicule our previous OC and DC. Several posts have shown you that the old DC moved on to a much weaker team and is doing better than our present DC. Some would question why you would start such a silly thread. I dont question it. It fits you perfectly.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
xiledinok
The advertisers and people writing the checks want tough schedules. The robe and his ilk want easy schedules that lose them money. Who is going to win that war of wills?
In fact, Alabama's head coach spoke about Power 5 only playing Power 5 schools in the near future. I think if he is talking about it and the owner of the CFP also owns the SEC Network is starting to look at it, there's a good chance it is going to happen.
So get ready, no more Monroe, Directional Pissing Match U, Falwell and even a school called FAU on tv in the future. It could mean you might see those schools if you kidnap the cable company employee and hijack the satellite controls. Good luck with it.
People paying $150 a pop and above shouldn't be treated to games that no one wants to see.

We saw Bennett's recruits look mighty slow at safety Saturday night. Does he not realize great speed and good safety play can slow down jack rabbit offenses?
FAU best beat those Bethune Cookman's. Wouldn't want the white women to leave FAU for Miami. There would be no bait for recruiting.

FAU got beat 34-31 and people are asking why they went for it on 4th down in a critical part of the game while ahead and was stopped. Folks also were wondering why KB went away from a running game that was torching Buffalo (remember them?)
RegentCoverup
There was plenty of warning about Briles and a pattern of deception during the Fiesta Bowl.

They completely blew a bowl game because they were planning to jump ship to UT.

He gets to keep his money, now he can shut his trap.

Not surprised the guy sold out his assistants for a pile of cash and they get to go look for jobs..
xiledinok
The Ferrari looked great but certain actions by those with the keys totaled it out .

The Fiesta Bowl was a good indication what was ahead. The objective at Baylor was to go fast in every judgment and bolt. Unfortunately for him, a bunch of Bubba Gravehaulers don't run Texas.
MilliVanilli
xiledinok said:

The Ferrari looked great but certain actions by those with the keys totaled it out .

The Fiesta Bowl was a good indication what was ahead. The objective at Baylor was to go fast in every judgment and bolt. Unfortunately for him, a bunch of Bubba Gravehaulers don't run Texas.
The Ferrari offense just lost to Buffalo under Junior's play calling.

The mighty have truly fallen.
RegentCoverup
First, let's agree that the final lump sum of money likely exceeded $10 million.
For a guy that had pulled a few million a year for the past few years, that's a good lump sum.

Briles could have very easily taken a step back and said, "my assIstants will be unemployed soon, I'd like to spread out 100k per assistant so they can handle th change."

Why didn't he do it?
D. C. Bear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

First, let's agree that the final lump sum of money likely exceeded $10 million.
For a guy that had pulled a few million a year for the past few years, that's a good lump sum.

Briles could have very easily taken a step back and said, "my assIstants will be unemployed soon, I'd like to spread out 100k per assistant so they can handle th change."

Why didn't he do it?

Because he a evil man and should be despised.
marco
The fact that a known QUITTER like Thee is here preaching to anyone is laughable. No moral character, no shame at all.
RegentCoverup
D. C. Bear said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Why didn't he do it?

Is he? It was a sincere question.

By now I would have expected a social media picture of Briles and all his coaches having a laugh at Baylors expense.

Has that happened?
ColomboLQ
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Why didn't he do it?
Because he went out of his way to directly contact alleged victims to discourage them from going to the police or anyone else at Baylor, and of course, he repeatedly knowingly played players who had been found guilty of committing sexual assault. That answer your question?
RegentCoverup
I' don't have any animosity towards the assistants. With the exception of a few, i don't know who did what.

But one guy walked away rich and the others got fired.

i honestly expected they'd be more united since the fallout.
RegentCoverup
ColomboLQ said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Why didn't he do it?
Because he went out of his way to directly contact alleged victims to discourage them from going to the police or anyone else at Baylor, and of course, he repeatedly knowingly played players who had been found guilty of committing sexual assault. That answer your question?
You tell me.

Did he do that?
ColomboLQ
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

ColomboLQ said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Why didn't he do it?
You tell me.

Did he do that?
Um, no.
D. C. Bear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

D. C. Bear said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Why didn't he do it?

Is he? It was a sincere question.

By now I would have expected a social media picture of Briles and all his coaches having a laugh at Baylors expense.

Has that happened?

Most certainly he is an evil, evil man.

We have been informed on this board by a source (in discussions about sexual assault) that he dispatched his "henchmen" to "coerce" the victims' families into dropping charges. I am not sure where one can acquire a supply of henchmen, but apparently they were really good at being henchmen because only two guys got charged (one of them had his conviction tossed) and we know from a court case filing that there were something like 54 rapes. Those henchmen must have been working overtime.
RegentCoverup
If your only source of info is this board, you aren't making much effort to find out.
D. C. Bear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

If your only source of info is this board, you aren't making much effort to find out.

Why should I neee another source? (And, besides that, I have seen information from documents filed with a court).
RegentCoverup
D. C. Bear said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Why should I neee another source? (And, besides that, I have seen information from documents filed with a court).
Hell, I don't know. Some people might not want to g into graphic details about sexual assault amd not want to have the whole world reading it to make a profit on it for the knee jerk liberal media.

That never occur to you, PR boy? This isn't connect the dots hang man, these are private lives of people that ought not have this follow them around.

If you're just waiting to pay for sunshine, that's your call. But it's not convincing when you try and claim to be objective.

If this is the first bad thing you've heard about Briles, you have had your head in the sand.

The guy was no saint.
D. C. Bear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

D. C. Bear said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Hell, I don't know. Some people might not want to g into graphic details about sexual assault amd not want to have the whole world reading it to make a profit on it for the knee jerk liberal media.

That never occur to you, PR boy? This isn't connect the dots hang man, these are private lives of people that ought not have this follow them around.

If you're just waiting to pay for sunshine, that's your call. But it's not convincing when you try and claim to be objective.

If this is the first bad thing you've heard about Briles, you have had your head in the sand.

The guy was no saint.

I didn't say he was a saint. I said he was an evil man because he dispatched his "henchmen" to "coerce" victims' families into dropping charges. I have learned this from an impeccable source on this very board who assures me that he would be violating privacy laws if he gave any details. He has repeated it several times, so it must be true.
RegentCoverup
Alright well, great,

I was just suggesting you take a deeper look at how you make decisions rather than leaving it solely to the blinking lights of the internet.

MilliVanilli
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Alright well, great,

I was just suggesting you take a deeper look at how you make decisions rather than leaving it solely to the blinking lights of the internet.

I suspect the keyboard warrior behind that obtuse moniker he posts under is someone with Asperger's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

You can be highly functional with it, but his behavior in forums like this sure point to symptoms of someone with it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.