Masks are Never Coming Off

198,292 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Your average American is sick and tired of masks, mandates and lockdowns
Evidently not.
Mask up Sam. Board up your windows with plywood and make sure your Papa John's delivery guy has on a Haz-Mat suit when he delivers your pizza. If the Haz-Mat suit is white, you should reject the pizza delivery and make sure he or someone else comes back in a black Haz-Mat suit. I really hope your pizza does not get cold!

It is shocking what a coward this guy's turned into. I didn't always agree with him, but could always count on him to give a thoughtful and reasoned conservative position.

On this issue, you couldn't distinguish him from the big govt. lefties who haven't seen a mask mandate or lockdown they didn't like. It's as if he has no faith at all.

The old saying remains true - people will trade freedom for security. That seems to be the case with poor Sam.
It is shocking how indifferent you "pro-lifers" have become. It's as if you have no faith at all.
I wouldn't support government mandated condom wearing to prevent abortion.

Agree, and? This is about lowering the opportunity for death/harm caused by the actions of another, right? Isn't that your "prolife" argument for masks? Wearing a mask isn't healthcare any more than wearing a condom is.

I'm not arguing against mask usage, just the governmental mandating of it. Hence the parallel.
Pregnancy isn't airborne. I'm sure you can imagine the demand for precautions if it were.

Does government own the air we breathe?
Do you?
From the point it enters and exits my body I would assume so.
That fine as long as you can hold your breath. Otherwise the air is a public good.
I know where this is going. All I can say is, wow Sam. Everyone is a public danger, so let's control everyone, instead of free people using their judgement to make their own choices. Protect me from myself Mother government.
You brought it up, but it doesn't go anywhere surprising. Government has a legitimate interest in safeguarding air quality and human life. No one has unlimited freedom to spew toxic waste.
Human breathing as a parallel to toxic waste. Good grief. Even smoking isn't as restricted as what you seem to be advocating. This goes no where because you're being obstinate and cowardly. Protect yourself Sam. You have a litany of options. Let others live with their individual choices. That's what free people and societies do.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.
Mask up Sam. Board up your windows with plywood and make sure your Papa John's delivery guy has on a Haz-Mat suit when he delivers your pizza. If the Haz-Mat suit is white, you should reject the pizza delivery and make sure he or someone else comes back in a black Haz-Mat suit. I really hope your pizza does not get cold!

It is shocking what a coward this guy's turned into. I didn't always agree with him, but could always count on him to give a thoughtful and reasoned conservative position.

On this issue, you couldn't distinguish him from the big govt. lefties who haven't seen a mask mandate or lockdown they didn't like. It's as if he has no faith at all.

The old saying remains true - people will trade freedom for security. That seems to be the case with poor Sam.
It is shocking how indifferent you "pro-lifers" have become. It's as if you have no faith at all.

Agree, and? This is about lowering the opportunity for death/harm caused by the actions of another, right? Isn't that your "prolife" argument for masks? Wearing a mask isn't healthcare any more than wearing a condom is.

I'm not arguing against mask usage, just the governmental mandating of it. Hence the parallel.
Pregnancy isn't airborne. I'm sure you can imagine the demand for precautions if it were.

Do you?
That fine as long as you can hold your breath. Otherwise the air is a public good.
I know where this is going. All I can say is, wow Sam. Everyone is a public danger, so let's control everyone, instead of free people using their judgement to make their own choices. Protect me from myself Mother government.
You brought it up, but it doesn't go anywhere surprising. Government has a legitimate interest in safeguarding air quality and human life. No one has unlimited freedom to spew toxic waste.
Then government power is limitless in pursuing a subjective view of public welfare.

It's destined to be a slippery slope.

In fact, it already has slipped a long time ago: see sterilization in 1927.

Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend
Freedom of speech is words that they will bend
Freedom with their exception
So you're against any environmental regulation? Nuclear waste anywhere and everywhere, just have at it?
Nope, I'm in favor of drawing red lines.

With COVID, you could keep pursuing more extreme measures, but where do you draw a line?
I'd at least draw it at anything unconstitutional. Where else would you suggest?
Forced vaccinations and masks.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
Then government power is limitless in pursuing a subjective view of public welfare.

So you're against any environmental regulation? Nuclear waste anywhere and everywhere, just have at it?

With COVID, you could keep pursuing more extreme measures, but where do you draw a line?
I'd at least draw it at anything unconstitutional. Where else would you suggest?

Shutting down business and interfering with and impairing private contracts.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Why?
Sam Lowry
Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

That's not a real answer. Everyone is okay with shutting down some business and interfering with some contracts.
Whiskey Pete
In the interest of public health and safety, maybe it's time we ban alcohol, fast food, sugary drinks and put speed governors on all cars. Oh, and outlaw guns.
D. C. Bear
Rawhide said:

In the interest of public health and safety, maybe it's time we ban alcohol, fast food, sugary drinks and put speed governors on all cars. Oh, and outlaw guns.

Seems you are a member of the Center for Science in the Public Interest.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Right, because they're all "epidemics." You make a great leftist, man.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

That's not a real answer. Everyone is okay with shutting down some business and interfering with some contracts.

Nope.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Not everyone.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Move to Florida

DeSantis is making it all optional and based on personal choice

My Governor
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Why?

Why not you airhead hypochondriac?

Hypochondriac pretty much describes your ilkies
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
Human breathing as a parallel to toxic waste. Good grief. Even smoking isn't as restricted as what you seem to be advocating. This goes no where because you're being obstinate and cowardly. Protect yourself Sam. You have a litany of options. Let others live with their individual choices. That's what free people and societies do.
This is very scattershot. It's your analogy. Can we agree the government has an interest in public health, or are we still dealing in libertarian fantasy? You tell me and we'll argue the details.
We're dealing in fear and panic. The government has an interest in control and power. They express it through several "public" interests. Citizens decide how far they allow it to encroach on their freedom. One thing is clear throughout history though, fear will make citizens enable incredible encroachment.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

No, no everyone is not ok shutting down businesses and destroy people financially

You lack compassion besides being a hypochondriac
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Why?
It's unconstitutional.
Sam Lowry
Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Nope.
Another pro-choicer. Great.
nein51
Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Move to Florida

My Governor

I'll be there in two weeks. Apparently Disneyland doesn't share his feelings as it's a requirement in their parks.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Not everyone.
Get in line with the faux-lifers.
D. C. Bear
nein51 said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Move to Florida

My Governor

I'll be there in two weeks. Apparently Disneyland doesn't share his feelings as it's a requirement in their parks.

Disneyland is in California.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Why?
It's unconstitutional.
It isn't. Next guess?
nein51
D. C. Bear said:

nein51 said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Move to Florida

My Governor

Disneyland is in California.

Whatever mouse property is in Orlando/Kissimmee. Our annual conference is at the ******d and our entertainment event was scheduled at mouse HQ. Forgive me for not knowing which is which as I'm not a child who could give a mouses rear about a theme park.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
This is very scattershot. It's your analogy. Can we agree the government has an interest in public health, or are we still dealing in libertarian fantasy? You tell me and we'll argue the details.
We're dealing in fear and panic. The government has an interest in control and power. They express it through several "public" interests. Citizens decide how far they allow it to encroach on their freedom. One thing is clear throughout history though, fear will make citizens enable incredible encroachment.
More generalities. What does this have to do with pandemics, or with Covid in particular?
Florda_mike
nein51 said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Move to Florida

My Governor

Yeah wish they'd lift that

It's terrible hot there mid August even without masks. Masks have got to be causing problems for older and overweight people there.

Seriously, be careful with that heat

Disney is a special place
Oldbear83
Sam: garbled, logic-free snarl

I miss Rational Sam.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Right, because they're all "epidemics." You make a great leftist, man.
A leftist wouldn't ban fast food, they would just make it illegal for anyone to consume.
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
More generalities. What does this have to do with pandemics, or with Covid in particular?
Some would say principles, which don't matter to you anymore, only the fear of COVID.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
Some would say principles, which don't matter to you anymore, only the fear of COVID.
What is the principle? That's precisely what I'm asking you and Doc, because I think you may have some. It isn't property rights. So?
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Like I said, fear makes people trade freedom for security.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Or in your case, lives for the economy.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Or in your case, lives for the economy.

You mean what is left of the economy after clowns like you are finished with their FearFest.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Why?
It's unconstitutional.
It isn't. Next guess?
Just because something passed doesn't make it constitutional.
Doc Holliday
I've been asking this question for a while now.

Why aren't those who are concerned over COVID previously showing the same level of concern over flu? You weren't urging people to get flu vaccines, wear masks or social distance.

If your standards don't apply to everything, you're a hypocrite. End of story.

We're clearly a country of half truths, stereotypes and hysteria.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

I've been asking this question for a while now.

Why aren't those who are concerned over COVID previously showing the same level of concern over flu? You weren't urging people to get flu vaccines, wear masks or social distance.

If your standards don't apply to everything, you're a hypocrite. End of story.

We're clearly a country of half truths, stereotypes and hysteria.

Because we are now ruled by those who never let a crisis go to waste. Once the fear and panic subside, we may return to soberly evaluating risk/reward and cost/benefit rather than hysterically repeating the mantra "if it saves just one life."
jupiter
We need something like a virus severity rating sort of like we have rating agencies for commercial and government debt and credit, just so these types of decisions aren't so arbitrary.

At least we'd have something to go off of to reference to serve as something of a predefined standardized decision rule everyone, or at least most people, can agree to ahead of time i.e. if it is currently rated as a disease with severity " X " then these types of interventions automatically go into effect, if it gets "downgraded" you stop doing said interventions then let competition take care of the finer details of what goes into how the disease actually gets its specific severity rating
Wrecks Quan Dough
jupiter said:

We need something like a virus severity rating sort of like we have rating agencies for commercial and government debt and credit, just so these types of decisions aren't so arbitrary.

At least we'd have something to go off of to reference to serve as something of a predefined standardized decision rule everyone, or at least most people, can agree to ahead of time i.e. if it is currently rated as a disease with severity " X " then these types of interventions automatically go into effect, if it gets "downgraded" you stop doing said interventions then let competition take care of the finer details of what goes into how the disease actually gets its specific severity rating

Why? So the virus' severity can be manipulated like credit ratings? We have had such a system in place for years now and starts with how many cycles you use on a pcr test.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.