Masks are Never Coming Off

198,289 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
quash
Canon said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

This needs to stop and, at this point, violence is an acceptable response. Petty tyrants need to be dropped every time they do stuff like this.

"First thing we do, we kill all the lawyers."

Amirite!?

Kill whomever you feel justified in killing, quash. I advocate beating the living s4it out of anyone who assaults a citizen for not wearing a mask or saying unpopular things.

Oh, don't wimp out on me now. Man up!

You do you. You seem to already.

I always do. Why aren't you?

I'm happily married. I don't have to do myself. Happy ubering.
I always thought of quash as more the barista type.

No. I think he's the receding hair, ponytail type who drives an Uber.

Bald prosecutor type. I once drove Uber for a few months, eight years ago, now I'm a customer. Disruptors like Uber are popular with libertarians, not so much with law and order statists.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Cobretti
Sam Lowry
Harrison Bergeron said:

It will be interesting to see how long the Covidians hold on to their worthless totems both as a sign of ritual purity and magical protection.
Coviphiles are frantically re-writing history, burying their own absurd predictions, and inventing ridiculous arguments to attribute to their opponents. Your friend Canon is among the most active of the revisionists.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

It will be interesting to see how long the Covidians hold on to their worthless totems both as a sign of ritual purity and magical protection.
Coviphiles are frantically re-writing history, burying their own absurd predictions, and inventing ridiculous arguments to attribute to their opponents. Your friend Canon is among the active of the revisionists.
Data doesn't lie. But we now know the mandate fascists did.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Coviphiles are frantically re-writing history, burying their own absurd predictions, and inventing ridiculous arguments to attribute to their opponents. Your friend Canon is among the active of the revisionists.
Case in point.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
You may not be as clever as Oso.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
Probably not, but I am more honest.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
Probably not, but I am more
honest.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
Probably not, but I am more
honest.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Stay away from Asian land wars and internet debates, quash. You do not do well in either.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Oldbear"
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Sam"
Corrected to show proper context
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Sam"
Poor fascist Old"
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! You're the creep who believes in jailing people for not complying with mandatory medical procedures and clothing choices.
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Sam"
Poor fascist Old"
I agree I am old, but not the other two.

But if you want to find 'fascists', just look for the ones who wanted to use government to shut down businesses and deny civil rights to people they could not control.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Sam"
Poor fascist Old"

But if you want to find 'fascists', just look for the ones who wanted to use government to shut down businesses and deny civil rights to people they could not control.
But you post it on a regular basis even though it makes no sense
I just wanna post like you
Osodecentx
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! You're the creep who believes in jailing people for not complying with mandatory medical procedures and clothing choices.
You keep posting fascist crap. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.

Oh you fascist little baby. You don't like people highlighting your your fascism. You don't like people pointing out your demand that others undergo forced medical procedures. You don't like people pointing out how you demand innocent healthy children muzzle their faces for 8 hours a day.

You are a petty fascist little tyrant.
Osodecentx
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.

Oh you fascist little baby. You don't like people highlighting your your fascism. You don't like people pointing out your demand that others undergo forced medical procedures. You don't like people pointing out how you demand innocent healthy children muzzle their faces for 8 hours a day.

You are typical fascism on display. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Sam"
Poor fascist Old"

If you wanna post like me, reserve your snark for actual fascists, and make sure to post a number of posts with substance on various political, sports and cultural topics.

Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Sam"
Poor fascist Old"

If you wanna post like me, reserve your snark for actual fascists, and make sure to post a number of posts with substance on various political, sports and cultural topics.
Do you even see the irony?
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.

What other medical procedures do you believe people should be forced to undergo, fascist? Sterilization? Gender reassignment? Maybe you support gas chambers for those who disagree.
Osodecentx
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.

What other medical procedures do you believe people should be forced to undergo, fascist? Sterilization? Gender reassignment? Maybe you support gas chambers for those who disagree.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Cobretti
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Sam"
Poor fascist Old"

Indeed I do. You complain about my posts and whine about the topic often, but here you are, with nothing to say about the topic and a strange obsession with re-posting old comments of mine out of context as if it proves something worth noting.

You got into a slap-fight with Canon on the other thread, yet imagine he is the only one looking silly out of that.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes I did. So what?
Clarified for context.
"Poor Brownshirt Sam"
Poor fascist Old"

Indeed I do. You complain about my posts and whine about the topic often, but here you are, with nothing to say about the topic and a strange obsession with re-posting old comments of mine out of context as if it proves something worth noting.

You got into a slap-fight with Canon on the other thread, yet imagine he is the only one looking silly out of that.
Poor brown shirt Oldbear defending his Nazi friends
Oldbear83
Get help son.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Get help son.
Poor sad brownshirt Oldbear

Oldbear83
Anyway, for those interested in the topic it will be interesting to see how the maskies try to defend their coercion and threats, as more and more data comes out proving the hysteria was ill-founded all along.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Anyway, for those interested in the topic it will be interesting to see how the maskies try to defend their coercion and threats, as more and more data comes out proving the hysteria was ill-founded all along.
I'll be damned. This is actually an interesting point. I'll be looking
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Celebrities Assure Nation They Were Wearing Hi-Tech Invisible Masks Only Rich People Know About

INGLEWOOD, CAA who's who of LA elite, many of whom have been vocal advocates of mask mandates, appeared to be huge hypocrites on Sunday as they cheered on the Rams at Super Bowl LVI while maskless. However, they were quick to assure everyone that they had been wearing hi-tech invisible masks only rich people know about.
"No, we were totally wearing masks! They're just... um, invisible. They use... um, top-secret invisibility technology only rich people know about," explained Lebron James to a tearful child who has never known a life without masks.
Lebron James, crypto-miner Matt Damon, and director Ben Affleck were just a few of the celebrities who had access to the invisible masks. Damon, who previously starred in Elysium, a film about a ruling class who doesn't share their life-saving medical equipment, was reportedly oblivious to the irony.
"Now don't forget to mask up and get vaccinated! We're all in this together," chimed in a laughing J.Lo, also wearing a hi-tech invisible mask.
When asked if the invisible masks will be made available to common people, Jennifer Lopez became offended. "I put on my diamond-studded pants the same as everyone else, one leg at a time!"
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti was also in attendance and appeared to be unmasked but confirmed he didn't need a hi-tech one as he can hold his breath for over four hours.
https://babylonbee.com/news/celebrities-assure-nation-they-were-wearing-hi-tech-invisible-masks-only-rich-people-know-about

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.