Masks are Never Coming Off

198,369 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
ATL Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll add terrifying.
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap
Doc Holliday
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Change the numbers. Change the narrative. See Biden is not failing as bad as originally thought.
Jack Bauer
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Doc Holliday said:

Change the numbers. Change the narrative. See Biden is not failing as bad as originally thought.

The after effects after saying stupid **** like you are going to "shut down the virus"
Doc Holliday
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Doc Holliday said:

Just in time for midterms.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Let's all wait for the BF posters to tell us how reliable the data is.
Doc Holliday
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Let me save the commie some money. I don't want his mask.
Jacques Strap
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Doc Holliday said:

Let me save the commie some money. I don't want his mask.
Bernie probably has friends that will get the production contract$ for the N95's
Jacques Strap
News guy thinks if he is vaxxed he can't catch COVID. A news guy!!

ATL Bear
Doc Holliday said:

At least people like Bernie are finally being honest about mask effectiveness. Which is something I guess…
Cobretti
Cobretti
BluesBear
ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

At least people like Bernie are finally being honest about mask effectiveness. Which is something I guess…

Try and go spray paint an entire house for the day with one of those masks on and tell me you don't have paint coming out of your nostrils afterwards. Virus are tinier particles than that.
BluesBear
Jacques Strap said:

Bob Saget says Hi. I give Geraldo 2-3 months.
ATL Bear
BluesBear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Try and go spray paint an entire house for the day with one of those masks on and tell me you don't have paint coming out of your nostrils afterwards. Virus are tinier particles than that.
You must not know my posts. I've been arguing how little masks prevent spread since early in the pandemic. Especially once the studies came out saying it was aerosolized.
Doc Holliday
This. Exactly what I've been saying.

Jack Bauer
This would have gotten you band from Twitter 6 months ago...

nein51
The problem here is that it lends credence to the conspiracy theorists. Every time they are 1/100th correct you just add more and more of them.
ATL Bear
nein51 said:

The problem here is that it lends credence to the conspiracy theorists. Every time they are 1/100th correct you just add more and more of them.
i think changing the narrative to strategic and policy failures could align the truths of some previously called conspiracy theories (masks, mask mandates, death over counts, vaccine spread, etc.), while leaving the crazier ideas (like microchip insertion, Global Cabal, etc.) in the conspiracy theory category.

It deserves to be called out for what happened. We doubled down on masking when other spread prevention measures could have been a focus of time and resources. Doubled down on vaccines instead of early treatment. And we used an over counting of COVID deaths as a fear mechanism to drive both. Not to mention the unfortunate side effect of public paranoia that our fellow citizen is a potential bio-weapon that could kill us, and science as a political tool of control. Putting the US aside for a moment, I truly can't believe what some of these other nations are doing and getting away with.
Robert Wilson
nein51 said:

The problem is that our government lied to us. A lot. Many of those theories weren't conspiracies. The problem is that our media and many institutions and institutional leaders used the phrase "conspiracy theory" as a rhetorical device to write off ideas that they now admit (and many could see at the time) had real merit. We substituted cancel culture and banning people from platforms in place of substantive discussion and debate. I think most people can still differentiate between good ideas that are being rejected by the mainstream and bat **** crazy conspiracy theories.

That said, trust in our institutions and in the media is long gone and will be for quite a while. That will have major downstream effects, but it is inevitable. They are not trustworthy.
muddybrazos
ATL Bear said:

nein51 said:

i think changing the narrative to strategic and policy failures could align the truths of some previously called conspiracy theories (masks, mask mandates, death over counts, vaccine spread, etc.), while leaving the crazier ideas (like microchip insertion, Global Cabal, etc.) in the conspiracy theory category.

It deserves to be called out for what happened. We doubled down on masking when other spread prevention measures could have been a focus of time and resources. Doubled down on vaccines instead of early treatment. And we used an over counting of COVID deaths as a fear mechanism to drive both. Not to mention the unfortunate side effect of public paranoia that our fellow citizen is a potential bio-weapon that could kill us, and science as a political tool of control. Putting the US aside for a moment, I truly can't believe what some of these other nations are doing and getting away with.
These might sound crazy but they are coming directly from Klaus Schwab of the WEF. He has said there will be a digital ID that tracks you and at first it will be wearable technology then it will be implanted in the skin. This stuff is coming, or at least the creators of the great reset say it is, so I guess we'll see what comes to pass.
Wrecks Quan Dough
muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

nein51 said:

These might sound crazy but they are coming directly from Klaus Schwab of the WEF. He has said there will be a digital ID that tracks you and at first it will be wearable technology then it will be implanted in the skin. This stuff is coming, or at least the creators of the great reset say it is, so I guess we'll see what comes to pass.
Schwab and his weirdo colleagues: You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Me: You guys go first.
Canon
BluesBear said:

Jacques Strap said:

What did Bob Saget die from? I haven't been able to find the answer on line. Do you know?
D. C. Bear
ATL Bear said:

nein51 said:

In Israel, 14 the percent of the population over 20 that isn't vaccinated accounts for 50 percent of the hospitalizations. You need to give these vaccines their due.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

nein51 said:

In Israel, 14 the percent of the population over 20 that isn't vaccinated accounts for 50 percent of the hospitalizations. You need to give these vaccines their due.
Same issue. With Covid or because of Covid.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

nein51 said:

Same issue. With Covid or because of Covid.

Again, about half of those hospitalized come from the 14 percent who are unvaccinated. (Headline says half, story says 45 percent). These numbers are not from incidental COVID infections, these are those with serious cases of COVID.
D. C. Bear
Canon said:

BluesBear said:

Jacques Strap said:

What did Bob Saget die from? I haven't been able to find the answer on line. Do you know?

This is not a TV show. It takes more than 20 minutes to get a cause of death.
Canon
D. C. Bear said:

Canon said:

BluesBear said:

Jacques Strap said:

Thanks, genius. I was asking him because he appears to claim to know....which he would not.
muddybrazos
Canon said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canon said:

BluesBear said:

Jacques Strap said:

Thanks, genius. I was asking him because he appears to claim to know....which he would not.
We can speculate he got a booster heart attack bc that would be my guess or else he just had a 65 year old guy heart attack.
nein51
muddybrazos said:

Canon said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canon said:

BluesBear said:

Jacques Strap said:

We can speculate he got a booster heart attack bc that would be my guess or else he just had a 65 year old guy heart attack.

He did a whole lot of cocaine in his day. I suspect age is the answer.
Jacques Strap

Wrecks Quan Dough
If my memory is correct, the same people who serve in the Biden administration also served in the Obama administration and supposedly left binders of information on how to deal with pandemics to the Trump team. Where are those Obama holdovers? Where are those binders?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.