Masks are Never Coming Off

198,201 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Wrecks Quan Dough
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here comes Doctor Clown Show and his Mask Routine again:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/anthony-fauci-cnn-mask-indoors-fully-vaccinated-boosted

Canon
Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Begin anywhere, Ben.

Covid measures spike unemployment, damaged the supply chain, led to shortages and inflation.

Early on there was concern that lost workers would impact the supply chain. Some day we'll get the numbers on whether the illness or the cure had the larger impact.

I think we can see what is happening now and draw a pretty good conclusion.

But old super sick people died…A LOT! Many of whom would have had many more months (maybe almost a whole year) left to live in nursing homes where no one visited them. How can you possibly think the lives of the other 99.5+% of everyone else on earth matter in the face of that?!?!?!
Sam Lowry
Canon said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Begin anywhere, Ben.

Covid measures spike unemployment, damaged the supply chain, led to shortages and inflation.

Early on there was concern that lost workers would impact the supply chain. Some day we'll get the numbers on whether the illness or the cure had the larger impact.

But old super sick people died…A LOT! Many of whom would have had many more months (maybe almost a whole year) left to live in nursing homes where no one visited them. How can you possibly think the lives of the other 99.5+% of everyone else on earth matter in the face of that?!?!?!
10+ years on average, not that math matters here. Faux-lifers are representing and with feeling.
Oldbear83
Stasi Sam says 'you have to give up your freedoms! The State mandates it!'
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Begin anywhere, Ben.

10+ years on average, not that math matters here. Faux-lifers are representing and with feeling.
Probably 100 years on average. It affected the young in disproportionate numbers.
CutTheTVoff
Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Will masks become the 'new normal' even after the pandemic has passed? Some Americans say so
Quote:

"I think we do need a new culture of masks, at least any time not feeling well, and I think masks are in and handshakes out for the indefinite future," said Dr. Tom Frieden, the former director of the C.D.C. during the Obama Administration and the president of global health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.

Who cares? Is it that much of an inconvenience?
Many care. It's not merely inconvenient, it's dehumanizing. Humankind has communicated with faces since our creation. For example I often use smiles to indicate approval or politeness. That's gone. This is a big deal.
quash
Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Begin anywhere, Ben.

I'd prefer to wait until the pandemic settles down to a constant, not spikes. Those spikes still cause economic impacts, as do the shutdowns. No need to rush when time will give us a better perspective.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Begin anywhere, Ben.

I'd prefer to wait until the pandemic settles down to a constant, not spikes. Those spikes still cause economic impacts, as do the shutdowns. No need to rush when time will give us a better perspective.

Forcing healthy people to quarantine, lockdown, and/or not work is beyond stupid. Employers and individuals need to be allowed to assess their own risks and respond accordingly. Government making microeconomic (and a lot of macroeconomic) calls is a recipe for disaster. I don't even trust the government to make health and safety decisions after this.
quash
Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Begin anywhere, Ben.

Forcing healthy people to quarantine, lockdown, and/or not work is beyond stupid. Employers and individuals need to be allowed to assess their own risks and respond accordingly. Government making microeconomic (and a lot of macroeconomic) calls is a recipe for disaster. I don't even trust the government to make health and safety decisions after this.

I've said as much from the beginning. But now is not the time for a full economic assessment. That's all I'm saying, not sure why it's a problem. Shapiro knows that, too, but he's more interested in eyeballs.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Begin anywhere, Ben.

I've said as much from the beginning. But now is not the time for a full economic assessment. That's all I'm saying, not sure why it's a problem. Shapiro knows that, too, but he's more interested in eyeballs.

You cannot do a full economic assessment because our politicians are not finished being stupid.
Jack Bauer
Here we go...

jupiter

Wrecks Quan Dough
100% vax rates on cruise ships and there was an outbreak this weekend. After bowing to the Science and getting the jab, these people have nothing to show for their obedience to the current superstition, its false gods, and silly rituals.
Canon
jupiter said:

It is an old person problem.
nein51
Amal Shuq-Up said:

100% vax rates on cruise ships and there was an outbreak this weekend. After bowing to the Science and getting the jab, these people have nothing to show for their obedience to the current superstition, its false gods, and silly rituals.

We were just on a cruise with Virgin. The process was fantastic. However, the boats stop in port cities (Nassau, for example) where locals may not be vaccinated which does introduce the possibility of an outbreak.

At this point, who cares. You've either had it, will have it, or will have it again. It's part of living. Let's move on with living.
Wrecks Quan Dough
nein51 said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

At this point, who cares. You've either had it, will have it, or will have it again. It's part of living. Let's move on with living.
Apparently, elected officials and unelected government functionaries who want to beat society into submission care about it. Then you have the private Karens who think it their bounden duty to eliminate any inconvenience or imperfection from the real world.

As for me, I am with nein51. Let's move on with life and stop bowing to the false Covid god and its false priests.
quash
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Assuming they were actually vaccinated and not pulling an Antonio Brown.
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

100% fully vaxxed unless you have evidence to the contrary.
nein51
Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

You get tested at the port and you don't get on without a negative test.
Wrecks Quan Dough
nein51 said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

You get tested at the port and you don't get on without a negative test.

So testing is wonderful too.
Jack Bauer
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is tightening COVID-19 restrictions in the wake of the new Omicron COVID-19 variant in what he is describing as a 'pre-emptive strike' against the virus.

The mayor announced Monday morning that he would soon institute a vaccine mandate for all private sector employees in the city and make children aged five to 11 show proof of vaccination to take part in indoor dining, fitness or entertainment activities.

Currently in New York, only those 12 and older have to show proof of vaccine, and they only have to receive at least one shot to be eligible, with that figure being bumped up to two shots under the new restrictions.
quash
Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Read what I said.
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Read what I said.

I read it. You have no evidence that anyone proffered a fake vaccine card.
quash
Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Read what I said.

I never claimed to. Is English a second language for you?
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Read what I said.

Oh, so you were just insinuating that someone could have provided a fake jab card and that would account for the outbreak but you did not want anyone to actually think about what you wrote.
quash
Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Read what I said.

Oh, so you were just insinuating that someone could have provided a fake jab card and that would account for the outbreak but you did not want anyone to actually think about what you wrote.

No, I said plain as ****ing day "Assuming".

And don't act like fake cards aren't a thing.
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Read what I said.

No, I said plain as ****ing day "Assuming".

And don't act like fake cards aren't a thing.

Right. Assuming that someone brought a fake card on board....

Assuming the covid flying saucer abducted the ship... I mean since we are just talking out of the sides of our mouths.
ATL Bear
Jack Bauer said:

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is tightening COVID-19 restrictions in the wake of the new Omicron COVID-19 variant in what he is describing as a 'pre-emptive strike' against the virus.

The mayor announced Monday morning that he would soon institute a vaccine mandate for all private sector employees in the city and make children aged five to 11 show proof of vaccination to take part in indoor dining, fitness or entertainment activities.

Currently in New York, only those 12 and older have to show proof of vaccine, and they only have to receive at least one shot to be eligible, with that figure being bumped up to two shots under the new restrictions.
Clown world.
Whiskey Pete
jupiter said:

Man, this has been a really really really really long two weeks to flatten the curve.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Rawhide said:

jupiter said:

Man, this has been a really really really really long two weeks to flatten the curve.
Why did Mr. Talib post a picture of Travis Scott's Astroworld concert to write about Covid 19?
Jack Bauer
This is why they disabled the DISLIKE count on Youtube.

Harrison Bergeron
I now agree. In the authoritarian parts of the country, masks are never coming off.
Jack Bauer

Osodecentx
nein51 said:

Or you are vaccinated and will have a mild case. I agree. Let's move on with living
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

nein51 said:

Or you are vaccinated and will have a mild case. I agree. Let's move on with living
I think that falls under the "you will have it" category. Therefore, you will be vaccinated and will have it anyway.

Why is important for health bureaucrats and jab-pushing politicians to get a 100% "vax" rate? So that there be no control group to compare long-term adverse reactions against? Is that one of the reasons?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.